I Wanna Be Famous: A TDI X Ma...

LRDiazz tarafından

After getting an exception letter to the new TV show, Total Drama Island, you arrive on a ship to the island... Daha Fazla

Not So Happy Campers
Not So Happy Campers Part 2
Dodgebrawl
Not Quite Famous
The Sucky Outdoors
Phobia Factor
Up The Creek
Paintball Deer Hunter
If You Can't Take The Heat
Who Can You Trust
Basic Straining
X-Treme Tourture
Brunch of Disgustingness
No Pain, No Game
Search and Do Not Destroy
Livin' It Up As A Loser
Haute Camp-Ture
Some Alone Time (+18)
The Very Last Episode, Really! Part One
The Very Last Episode, Really! Part Two
Total Drama Drama Drama Drama Island
Credits
Epilogue

The Big Sleep

6.5K 103 14
LRDiazz tarafından

"Last time on Total Drama Island...Twenty two campers arrived and learned that they'll be spending the next eight weeks at a crusty old summer camp!"

"The campers were faced with heir first challenge, jumping off a cliff into shark infested waters!!"

"And while most campers took the plunge, a few were forced to wear...the dreaded chicken hat! At the Campfire Ceremony, it all came down to two campers. Courtney has experience of being a CIT at summer camp, but refused to jump. And Ezekiel managed to tick off every female contestant at the camp with his sexist comments about women! In the end, the first camper voted off Total Drama Island was Ezekiel. Providing that homeschooling and reality TV don't really mix."

"Who will be voted off this week in the most dramatic campfire ceremony yet? Find out tonight, on..."

TOTAL

DRAMA

ISLAND

You and Bridgette have already become good friends over the week you've been on this island. Even though you've both made other friends, you aren't as close to them as you are to each other.

7:00 AM

You hear a bullhorn blare and groan. You slowly get up from your bed and get dressed. Geoff walks up to you. "Hey, Y/N. You good, bro?" You nod and tell him you're just tired. You all soon meet up outside of the cabins where Chris is waiting. Cody notices Eva with her MP3 player and tries to take it. Eva notices and tries to bite his hand. Cody swipes his hand away in fear and Eva growls at him. "Morning," Chris tells everyone. "Hope you all slept well." Heather says hi to Chris and tries to suck up to him by saying he looks buff in his shorts.

Chris takes the bait and tells her that he knows. "Okay, I hope you're all ready because your next challenge begins in exactly one minute!" Owen interrupts saying that won't be enough time to eat breakfast. Chris tells him that you'll all get breakfast after completing a 20 kilometer run around the lake. "Oh so you're funny now!" Eva lunges at Chris, but Geoff and Duncan hold her back. "You know what I think would be funny?!?" Courtney steps in and tells Eva to try to control her temper. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Eva asks Chris. "A little" Chris replies. "You have 30 seconds." Eva glares at Chris wanting nothing more than to pummel him to the ground.

"Okay, that girl Eva has got to get a handle on her temper. She's only been here one day and she's already thrown her suitcase out a window and broken the locks off one of the bathroom doors."

35 Seconds Later...

You're all lined up ready to run. Chris soon says go and you all head off. It's been a few minutes since you've started. You and Bridgette, while a bit tired, run together keep a steady pace. "This is...huff...like PE but worse!" she says pumping her arms. "Come on! I know we can do it!" you reply. Bridgette smiles as she soon gets her runner's high. As you continue to run, more and more people stop to breathe and eventually you both stop to catch your breaths. "Pick it up, people!" Chris says driving by on a moped.

"If you're not back by dinner time, you don't eat!" You and Bridgette eventually make it to see that you're not the first or last person to make it. The people who are there so far are looking in awe at a feast the Chris has prepared for all of you. Your mouth waters, your eyes sparkle in nourishment, and you lick your lips with wanting to eat everything that Chris was showing you on that table.

"After a whole week of brown sludge, I almost cried when I saw that buffet."

"And then I saw it! The buffet table! It was beautiful! There was turkey, and anomo bars, and baked beans and maple syrup! Can I have a minute?"

*fake crying*

2 Hours Later...

You all have just finished eating your food. You feel like you're about to pop. Everyone groans as their stomachs writhe in pain. "Okay campers!" Chris yells through the megaphone. "Time for part two of your challenge!" Owen, with his mouth still covered in food, says that he thought the eating part was the second part. "What more do you want from us?" Gwen asks. "Weird goth girl is right" Heather says holding her stomach. "Haven't we been through enough?" Chris tells her to let him think about it. Not even five seconds later he responds with no. "It's time for....the Awakathon!!!"

Chris explains that whoever stays up the longest, wins invincibility and gets their team the win. "So" Gwen begins, "what you're saying is the 20K run and the turkey eating frenzy were part of your evil plan to make it harder for us to stay awake?" Chris confirms that she is correct through the megaphone. "Man he's good" Gwen says crossing her arms. "MOVE MOVE MOVE!!" Chris yells. As you walk with Bridgette, you ask her if she'll stay up with you. "Depends" she replies. "How long will you stay up?" You respond telling her as long as she's awake. She giggles and blushes a little bit as you all walk to the campfire ceremony pit.

12 Hours Later...

Chris explains that it's been twelve hours and so far no one has fallen asleep. Owen says that he could stay awake for twelve hours in his sleep before immediately falling to the ground.

"The Awakathon was definitely the most brutal thing I've ever done in my life."

"So my strategy is to get two other campers to form an alliance with me and take to the final three. The only question is who can I find that is either desperate or dumb enough to do whatever I say?"

You and Bridgette are about to fall asleep when you hear a similar sound made by Katie and Sadie. You look over to see Lindsay and Beth who seem to be very excited despite being tired and also near Heather.

"Oh my gosh! Heather is taking me to the final three! I'm going to the final three! I'm going to the final three!!! Gasp! I wonder what will happen then!"

Eva says that she's going to the bathroom. Without notching, her MP3 player falls out of her pocket and Heather soon picks it up with a devious smile on her face.

11 Hours and 59 Minutes Later...

The sun has set and it is now night time. You continually slap yourself in the face trying to stay awake, but it slowly starts to have no effect. You pause and realize that Bridgette hasn't said anything for a while. You turn to where she was sitting and see that she has fallen asleep. You hang your head low as Chris congratulates you all for making it to the 24 mark. Kicking it up a notch, Chef shows up in a lamb outfit holding a harp. Chris finds some fairy tale books. You groan, realizing you're about to lose. As Chris reads his book about a boring kingdom with a boring village filled with boring people who did boring things, Chef starts playing his harp. Later, he shows up in a ballerina costume throwing fairy dust at people. He throws it at you and you begin to yawn.

"I figured that if I kept moving, I could outlast all of them. I just had to keep my eye on the ball."

You look over at Courtney and see her moving a lot in order to stay awake which seems like a good strategy. You then look over to see Gwen and Trent talking. You then look over at Bridgette. You sigh and continue to look around. You then see a creature walking into the woods. It looks a lot if not just like Owen...but naked.

"Did I mention that I ate the entire dish of baked beans and maple syrup? Funny thing about baked beans....they make me sleepwalk."

A while later you're looking at the stars wondering who else is awake besides Gwen and Trent. You yawn once again and soon fall into sweet sweet embrace of sleep. A few more days pass and you finally wake up. You're suprised to see that it's Bridgette looking back at you, smiling. "Wakey wakey, sleepy head!" You smile back and ask how long they've been out. Bridgette replies with a few days and Chris is letting you all get a long awaited shower. You head to the showers excited to get some warm water on your bare back.

Later...

After everyone gets their shower, it's revealed that Gwen won the challenge, which means your team has to vote someone else again. You head back to the cabin to see a bunch of clutter on the ground, a few teammates scared put of their minds, and Eva, whose screaming angrily from the inside of the cabin.

You ask what's going on and Courtney tells you that someone stole Eva's MP3 player when you hear Heather's voice from behind you. "You don't mean this, do you? I was wondering who it belonged to! I found it by the campfire pit! You must have dropped it." Eva, with a smile on her face rushes out to grab it from Heather's hands. "Oh thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Eva says with joy as Heather walks off.

"Turn a team against their own members? Easiest trick in the book!"

Eva apologizes to everyone who have stern looks on their faces.

Later...

The votes are put in, you're all at the Campfire Ceremony where it seems everyone has been saved...except for Eva and Harold. In the end, Harold gets the final marshmallow, making Eva very very angry. "Nice. Really nice" Eva says to the rest of you. "Who needs this stupid TV show anyway?!" She walks over and kicks Chris in the shin and walks off angrily.

"See? I told you, you can't act like a total, raging, psychopath and then expect people to just forgive you! No matter how tough and strong and fast you are. She's never going to have a career if she doesn't get her act together."

"So Eva was one of their strongest players. And now she's gone. I'm so running this game!"

You all huddle over the fire with your marshmallows on a sticks in hand. "To the Killer Bass!" Courtney says triumphantly. "And to not ending up here again next week!"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

10.5K 98 22
this is satire... Also this story is discontinued...
338K 14.8K 24
What happens when RM from BTS wants to know more about ARMY? Answer: he chats with army with fake identity as a new ARMY who wants to get to know BTS...
116K 2.8K 15
You are a young man who his entire life lived in America. You have always been smart and been ahead of everyone in your class. You lived alone with y...
39.8K 885 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...