THE GUARDIAN 彡 the society

By fathercoups

❝If none of you want to listen, then be my guest, but it won't be my fault when you're missing a leg.❞ ──── ... More

EPIGRAPH
CHARACTERS
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
NOTE
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SEVEN

AUTHOR'S NOTE

13.7K 174 22
By fathercoups

Before we get started, I am aware that Jack's character, Grizz, is gay. Although, I have Grizz in a relationship with a girl for the first part of the book (about twenty chapters?) before he actually knows that he's gay. I wanted my character to be shown as if she was an actual character in the show and that she had some history with Grizz before Grizzam happened.

This is all just a fun idea but I wanted to make it clear that I am aware of Grizz's sexuality and that by the end of this book, he is who he is and that he (not really bc of the bAby) ends up with Sam.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 73 11
When both thought everything was ending, they found each other. They had no idea they were tearing each other apart. A ballet dancer who found love i...
47.2K 860 30
𝚎𝚕𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗 (𝚊𝚍𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎) 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎; 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍; 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌...
4K 70 10
𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕'𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚊𝚖 ♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝙲�...
795K 22.4K 79
**COMPLETED** One night, walking through the woods, Scott McCall got bit by something that changed his life. Forcing him to dive in head first into t...