Lil Gangbanging Ass

Da theyamourme

"And I don't think I'm God, But you can die if you say my name in vain" #NLMB. Altro

INTRO
1
2
4

3

2.2K 53 21
Da theyamourme

HERB...

"G stop playing with me before I beat yo ass !" I yell to Mally special ed ass, while he chased me around wit some kinda bug in his hand.

Looking like a fucking chucky doll.

"You a bitch Herbertttt." He laughed still chasing me with the shit.

"Can y'all slow ass come on." Gmoney yelled from the sprinter van.

"Put the shit down Mally before Birthday Queen pop a blood vessel." Maneski said making Gmoney mug him.

It was Gmoney Birthday and we was going to some strip club called MAGIC. I think I been before a while ago, but ion remember.

"Shut yo crusty lip ass up." He said making everybody laugh.

Mally finally put down whatever the fuck was in his hand, and hopped in the sprinter.

I hopped in behind him, and shut the door.

"I know I rap a lot, bout being dead or dead broke, but my city starving it's the go that's just the way it go." I rap some of my unreleased shit, while pulling out the honey backwood leaf I grabbed out the gas station.

"I ain't been to a strip club in forever." Maneski said.

"Y'all know ion be fucking with them strippers, G real shit." I said, concentrating on rolling.

I really ain't wanna go but I wasn't finna be no square ass nigga.

"You tweakin foe." I hear Bibby say.

Them hoes bad luck on Rocc, I don't care how fine. Last time I had went in LA these two bad ass stripper hoes tried to steal my shit in the hotel room but I wasn't going for nun of dat.

"Oh you talking bout them bitches that tried to set you up ?" Mally asked.

"Hell yeah."

You needa stop tryna fuck every thot you see." Bibby wanna be wise ass said.

"Nigga shutup you gay." I said making him bust out laughing.

"Y'all niggas just ain't gone ever learn." He said shaking his head.

-
1AM

I ain't gone lie we was in this bitch turned up. Whole gang was t'd up. It was stupid packed. Bad bitches was everywhere & they was playing my shit all night. Had to love the Raq.

"He yelling out for help bro I'm hit !"

"Yo niggas can't do shit." I hear everybody yelling my lyrics.

"Shutup bitch and take this clip !" I yell standing on the couch, while everybody went wild.

"Gang throwing nun but fucking hundreds." Mally yelled, popping a rubber band off another stack.

"On Vito, we show out everytime." Bibby said drinking from a bottle.

I wasn't lying when I said I don't be fucking with the strippers but one of them in our section had caught my attention.

She wasn't stun a nigga though. We looked at each other one time the whole night and after that she ain't look my way no more. Shit like that drove a nigga crazy.

"Aye shorty !" I yelled out, making her head snap up in my direction. She pointed at her self and mouthed "Me ?"

"Come here."

"Yeah ?"  She asked, popping her gum.

"Why you keep staring at me ?" I joked, crossing my arms.

Her ass ain't even crack a smile.

"Nigga please, you been staring at me all night." She said, catching me off guard.

"G why you tryna act all mean , what I do to you ?" I asked.

"You ain't do nothing to me." She said, pushing her hair behind her ear.

"Exactly I'm just tryna start convo wit yo cute ass." I said but she still wasn't tryna hear shit i was saying.

"Look i'm at work right now so you need something or not ?" She asked mugging me, but now she was pissing me off.

"Nevermind then, fuck you bye." I said sucking my teeth while she turned around and walked away.

Bitches kill me.
-
NINA...

Of course I knew who he was but I already knew how niggas like him got down and I ain't have time for none of that. Just tryna find a easy bop to take home, get his dick wet and go on bout his life.

I ain't want to come off as rude as I did but I honestly didn't care.

I came here to make some money and do what I do. It was finally 4 and the club was ready to shut down. Tonight was good I counted 4 stacks alone, and I was ready to go home. If I keep having nights like this, ima be off the nine in no time.

"You did good tonight Nina, you ain't attack no other strippers." Johnny laughed, while I put on my jean jacket.

"For last time, I was attacked. Bye Johnny." I laughed walking outside.

The streets were dark as hell, and barely nobody was outside.

Where the hell was Bre ?

I pull out my phone and begin to call her when it goes straight to voicemail, her shit was dead.

She must be on the way and ain't bring no charger or sum.

45 minutes had went by and I was half sleep, everybody else had left the club and went home by now plus my phone was dead.

I had started crying from frustration. I feel like I be having the worse luck with everything. I was tired, sore and hungry and I just wanted to go home.

I was really mad as hell, this why I needed my own car so I wouldn't have to depend on nobody else. The club was far as hell from my house and I ain't have no way to call anybody else to pick me up, so it looked like I was stranded.

-

HERB

"On foenem you stupid as fuck." I said to Mally while me and him drove back to the strip club.

This goofy ass nigga left his phone in the club so now we going to see if it's still there.

"How I'm posed to know I left it ?" He asked sucking his teeth.

"How you leave without your shit anyway, you know somebody took it." I said yawning, I was tired as fuck and this nigga woke me up outta my sleep.

"Ain't nobody that stupid, they seen the lock screen and knew not to touch my shit." He said making me shake my head. He was so retarted.

"All I know is if we can't get this shit, I'm-" I stop mid sentence seeing the girl from the club on the sidewalk with her head in her lap.

Even though I really ain't wanna checkup on her lil rude ass I wasn't even like dat.

"Hol on right quick." I said pulling over next to her.

"G you straight ?" I yell out the window, making her look up, but her face turned when she saw who it was.

"Yeah I'm good." She said, still sniffling.

Why the fuck was she so stubborn g.

"Then why you sitting on the sidewalk at 5 in the morning, crying." I asked.

"Ain't nobody crying, my ride ain't come to pick me up, and my stupid ass phone died." She said, wiping her eyes so she ain't look like she been crying.

"Cmon." I said unlocking the door. I wasn't finna leave her outside at 5 in the morning alone.

"Thank you." She said picking up her bag, and putting it in the car.

"I ain't tryna interrupt the sentimental shit y'all got going on but you ain't got no key or nun, I left my phone in there." Mally asked her.

"No, I doubt it's still there though." She said making him sick his teeth.

"Man damn, I just got that shit !" Mally yelled.

"Told you, but where you stay at ?" I asked, finna pull off.

"79th Essex."

"Obviously she a fan Herb, fr shorty where you live ?" Mally laughed.

"Ain't nobody tryna be a fan, that's where I stay." She said, crossing her arms.

"Merch."

"On god, who the fuck proud to live on 79th."

"Shidd you already know how I'm coming." Mally said throwing up fake gang signs.

This nigga is a clown.

"I ain't never even seen you on Essex." I said making her suck her teeth.

"Cause I just moved back."

"Why you leave just to come back ?"

"Y'all asking me all these questions, like y'all the opps."

"Neverrrr." Mally said turning up the radio.

We finally get back to Essex and Mally was knocked out.

"It's that one." She pointed to the house with red door.

I pull up infront of the house and she opens her door.

"Ight so you wasn't lying, unless this your goofy ass boyfriend spot."

"Boy shutup, thank you again." She stopped to say grabbing all her stuff.

"Yeah yeah, but since I gave you a favor, you gotta give me one." I said finally making her mean ass crack a smile.

"Like what ?" She crossed her arms.

"Gimmie your number." I said handing her my phone.

"Only cause you helped me tonight." She said rolling her eyes.

"Here." She said handing it back.

"Don't be blowing me up."

"Bye shorty, be safe." I said pulling off.

-
Excuse Any Mistakes 🙊

I wasn't finna continue the book cause I feel like y'all don't like it but ima keep going, anyways Nina finally met Herb lol.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

539K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
197K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
212K 9.9K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC