Dreamer

Od janielxox

Future, Love, happiness, family.. everything was normal but everything twisted, he got everything, everything... Více

Introduction
1| Dreamer
2| Dreams
3| DreamCatcher
4| Face of Evil
END

0| Prologue

52 5 2
Od janielxox

/NOTE PLEASE GIVE THIS BOOK A CHANCE, I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. I AM SORRY IF IT ISN'T THE BEST BUT I AM GLAD I AM DOING THIS/ 

"Trust me, I will be fine? while you take your job interview, and leave me here.. I am pregnant babe, I know how to handle this.. maybe I don't." 

When my boyfriend goes to interviews a bunch of times, it leaves me hanging alone in this house. It seems damp, and frightening but it's my childhood home, I have been in here over years, mom moved out with us when I was 13, we went to a modern house, but I didn't like it.. I moved in here when I was 18 ready to handle myself right after high school since college didn't take me and I met Daniel there, it was the best moment of my life. Now, I am pregnant and Daniel goes to interviews 24/7 so he's not really home with me except the small weekends. 

  "I don't wanna leave you and our beautiful unborn baby, I wanna spend my day with you." 

"Daniel, it's you're interview, I am not important."

"Don't say that. You are important, I don't care about my interviews, I only care about you and that baby, that baby is gonna be precious like you are."

I felt his breath onto my lips, his warm fingers on my neck, he leans in kissing me making me feel loved, I smiled kissing back as our lips collided together, it felt amazing to have someone in my life again to make me smile. I am only 28, which means almost 29, then 30, I feel old by day by day. Daniel always tells me I am still young, am I though? 

 "Where's the maid?" Daniel questioned with his eyebrow up, I giggle.

"She's in the kitchen cleaning, what's wrong?"

"Oh, I was just wondering, this house is pretty big, like a mansion, and good for our child."  

"I agree, babe. I am so excited to meet her, she's gonna be our most loving little girl. I can't wait to spoil her soon." 

"I know that baby, I am excited too." 

---------------------------------------------------------

"AHHH!"

"Joey?" the maid yelled questioning what's happening as she sprints to the scream, the scream was from the basement, the maid grabbed the flashlight and tipped toed down scared, she can see Joey holding his stomach in pain, she looks worried.

"Ma'dam, I think, I think I am having my baby! call Daniel ! " he screamed out groaning in pain, the maid ran up the stairs going to the phone on the wall and dialing Daniel's number. The phone rang and kept ringing about 1 minute then it answered.

"Daniel! you're husband is giving birth! get home right away!" the maid shouted nervously. 

"I will be home right away!" 

the maid hung up and grabbed a warm/cold cloth and some blankets and ran down putting a blanket under Joey and putting the cloth on his forehead, it will take 2 minutes for Daniel to be home. Joey breathed in and out as his face was getting sweaty, the basement lights going on and off, the maid was scared of the basement but never told why? 

Then a yell came upstairs, Daniel's voice sounding safe and.. nervous too. 

"Down here!"

Daniel ran down hearing the maid's voice, Joey screamed in pain as Daniel took Joey's clothes off, as Joey didn't have anything on. Joey spread his legs screaming in pain, he grabbed Daniel's hand tight holding it as Joey screams fill the basement. Daniel was sniffling, he was happy to see his baby girl in his own arms, his own baby.. 

"D-Daniel! it hurts!" 

"I know baby, she's almost out.." 

the maid made sure the cloth stayed onto Joey's forehead, Joey eyes opening and closing, until.. Joey screamed pushing.. he kept pushing and screaming. Daniel held his hand and kissed his hand.

Then Joey screamed again doing his last push.. then a baby cry filled the whole room, Joey was heavy breathing as Daniel was in tears as the maid picked the baby up, Daniel cut the cord, the maid smiled looking at the small precious baby.

"Oh.. she's so beautiful." 

"Joey, we had a baby! she's so gorgeous." Daniel said sniffling with tears, he was so happy to meet his baby girl. Joey was crying as Daniel held her as Joey watched with his tears down his cheeks.

Then Daniel handed Joey the baby as Joey looked at her with tears, Joey was smiling weakly.

"Oh baby girl, I will give you all my love, all my heart. Trust me, you'll be happy..Mia." 

Then the lights flicker, the maid didn't feel comfortable down here, Daniel picked Joey up, as they went upstairs, but the maid followed shutting the basement's flickering lights off. As they got out the maid shut the door taking a small breath. 

 "We need to clean her, she needs to breath." Joey muttered going to the kitchen starting to clean her as the baby cried, Daniel rubbed Joey's back. Joey felt the baby's little hand on his chest as Joey cried in happy tears, Daniel kissed Joey's neck as Joey smiled a little bit. 

3 AM

 Mia was in her crib, her room was beautiful, in pink, it had butterflies on the walls and a beautiful dresser with a small mirror. Joey decorated it with Daniel's help.. Mia was asleep, so was Daniel but Joey woke up from a nightmare, Joey looked around as the window blows air out as Joey gets up closing the window.. Joey's night gown had flowers and beautiful designs on it making it beautiful down. 

 Joey went out the room looking both directions, he went down the hall checking on Mia as Joey went to her crib and kissed her head. Mia eye's opened a little bit seeing her father kissing her head. 

 "Shh.. go back to sleep." 

Mia looked in his eyes and grabbed his cheek a little as Joey smiled. Joey started to hum to Mia to go back to sleep as her eyes closed as her little giggle faded away, Joey smiled kissing her forehead and walk out closing the door, then a bang happened in the basement. Joey looked in fear as Joey grabbed a candle from the small wooden table from the side of the hallway and grabbed a knife. 

 Joey went downstairs as the creaking stairs made a lot of noises, Joey was shaking as his hands shake in fear.

"Elizabeth?" Joey said calling for the maid, but he saw the maid on the couch resting, Joey blinked and starting to shake his head, is he dreaming, is he? having a nightmare? he kept thinking to himself. Joey went to the basement door holding a candle, as Joey looked in fear as Joey opened it. Joey went down as the lights turned on, as then Joey seen a ritual markings on the ground with candles around it, Joey looked in fear, he never seen this here before, Joey began taking a step back as he turned around.. 

 a scream echoed the room, as the ritual people pin him down on the ritual markings. They lay him on the  star in the middle, Joey screamed out as they held him down as Joey was in tears.

Daniel woke up hearing Joey's screams as Daniel ran downstairs as the maid trying to open the basement door but won't open... until a last scream came from Joey, everything became quiet, the basement door opened by it's self..

"Go get Mia!" 

the maid ran upstairs to get Mia, Daniel went down and saw the ritual marking on the ground with Joey in the middle, Joey had blood in his mouth pouring out, his stomach stabbed multiple times, Joey's tear went down his cheek as Daniel screams running over putting his hand on Joey's cheek as the maid went down holding Mia, Mia looked scared, Mia was crying as Daniel kissed Joey's lips, Daniel didn't care about the blood that would go in his mouth. 

 "Who did this!?" 

"they did a ritual on him, a cult, a devil.. that's bad news.." the maid said with a frightened look as Daniel looked at Elizabeth in shock and anger and.. sadness.. Daniel took Mia and looked at her in tears...

"Mia.. it's okay.." Daniel muttered holding Mia onto him and petting Joey's head kissing him as Mia touched Joey's cheek, Mia does that to get his attention when she says I love you, but nothing happened she realizes the blood, and that he's gone.. babies don't know what's happening but she does.. she cries and lets go of Daniel's grip and cuddles her father as Daniel watches.

 "a baby wouldn't do that.. how?" the maid said in shock, as Daniel kept crying and holding onto Joey with the baby as Maid frowned.. 

-----

it's been 2 weeks, Mia got into her black little baby dress and Daniel in a black tuxedo and the Maid wearing a black cute adult dress, they began getting ready for a funeral for Joey. Daniel has gotten depressed ever since Joey's death. The basement got cleaned up and the ritual marking but still there invisibly. Daniel got in the car with the maid as she held Mia. Daniel drove 12 miles away, to do another quarter turn, to a cemetery that Daniel's father died in years ago. Daniel went in parking the car as other people that are attending Joey's funeral waiting outside their cars and seeing his grave, they haven't put Joey's body in though. 

Daniel and the maid walk over to them as everyone hugs Daniel and the maid and greeting Mia, I told them about Mia and that how Joey had her happily and both happy. Some were crying, Joey's mother smiling in tears that he was happy and he still loves Mia I know that for sure. I began seeing the grave, I told them to put a picture of him, it's a beautiful picture of him, I smiled in tears. 

 "Oh my baby, I am so sorry." Daniel said bending down in tears, Daniel put his hand on the picture as Joey's mother Debbie frowned coming over. Joe walked over rubbing Daniel's back as Daniel sniffled with tears, Debbie went to hold Mia as I kept looking at his tomb, I made sure it was special just like my fathers, as I cried more, as I put my lips together frowning..

 Then a van pulled up taking a coffin out carrying it with team work as everyone backed up, my eyes watered. They put it on the stand as the Priest went up holding a cross of Jesus, Mia looked as Debbie held her close. The Priest started to holy the coffin, and say words..

"We put you to rest, Jesus send this boy to heaven, make him happy, loved, and make sure hes always with his dead ones happily." the Priest said with a smile making everyone say amen to Joey. I sniffle as Joey's father went to the coffin to say something.

"So, when Joey was 11, we used to take him to the movies every Wednesday, and one time he told me, "if I die, will I be.. a angel?" and I told him.. "yes, but you aren't gonna die, you are young." and his precious eyes went on me.." Joey's father said with tears as he put flowers on the coffin as Debbie went up holding Mia.

 "Well, when I had him as a baby, he was a squish, he was mine, I know that for sure he was the sweetest baby. I am so glad Nicole and Joey got along, siblings don't get along as much but Joey told me, Nicole is his role model, he followed her path, he tried being like her happily but then he became himself when he was 14 years old, ever since we moved from that house, he became sad, I felt bad.. but it was important to keep our family.. you know together." Debbie said putting purple flowers on the coffin. 

Then Nicole went up, his sister.
"Me and brother, always made forts in the backyard, we always played with barbies, and we always tell stories. He was the happiest little boy I ever know. He's my baby brother, I will do anything for him. When I found out that he passed away, my heart sunk, all the memories me and him have and shared. I remember being next to him in the movie theater, every time he was scared he will always hang on to me." Nicole said with tears putting pink flowers on the coffin, the flowers are there to make him feel loved and remembered by his family and friends.

 I went up sniffling and bend down to the coffin.

"Well, during high school ages, he used to sit next to me all the time during lunch, we always talked and eventually we dated, we were so happy together, I can't forget the times we had. I took him to a restaurant and his smile, and him saying 'I love you' .. always warmed my heart, after that.. he was 27 we had more stuff together, and more happy times, and when he was 28, he was pregnant with Mia. He was so happy to someday meet her and spend time with her, but he didn't have enough time, he only met her last night. I wish I could've protected Joey and woke up and say No Joey don't go down there.. I went down there to see.. a ritual marking and him stabbed in the middle.. I was so scared.. but I can't forget him, I will always remember him and how I held him in my arms and kissed him.. I am so sorry Joey, you didn't deserve this at all.. I love you." I put pink and blue roses on the coffin and kiss the coffin frowning, then I walked back, my friends and my mom rubbed my back, my mom loved Joey, that was like her boy too.

  Debbie gave Mia to Daniel, as Daniel held Mia as Elizabeth came over with a sniffle, Nicole hugged me and Joey's parents, they're sweet. Daniel walked to the car.. with Elizabeth.. as they drove home.... With Mia and Elizabeth

---

5 months later

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

84.5K 1.6K 47
(y/n), a girl who has lost everything. Broken, beaten, and been through so much. But what happens when two certain theorists come into her life? What...
17.3K 187 25
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬�...
124K 3.7K 30
There's a thin line between hate and Love. That's what the saying says. But for the two individuals who grown to hate each other is just a silly joke...