๐–› ๐–Ž ๐–” ๐–‘ ๐–†

็”ฑ liyahsdana

lust /lษ™st/ noun 1. very strong sexual desire. "he knew that his lust for her had returned" synonyms:sexual d... ๆ›ดๅคš

prologฯ…e
Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen

Ten

255 17 5
็”ฑ liyahsdana

🖤

(Short chapter/filler)
11/8/85

"Evelyn, leave us the hell alone." Michael, my older brother shooed me away. He was currently watching an uninteresting sport on the television with his best friend, Victor. And may I say, his friend is one fine ass brotha'.

"Aye, Michael. Chill, it's okay. You don't have to yell at your younger sister like that." Victor defended me. I gave him a bright smile, thankful for his little concern.

"Thank you, Victor." I giggled.

"Anytime, Evelyn. Anytime." Victor gave me a seductive look, licking his smooth, plump lips. He couldn't be flirting with me, he's my brother's best friend. If anything, it's probably just a friendly gesture. Nothing too serious. Then again, what do I know? I've never had someone look at me the way he did. At least, I never seen someone look at me like that.

I walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat. There, I saw my younger sister, Veronica. Struggling to do her homework as usual. It really isn't that hard. If she thinks her work is hard, just wait until she becomes a sophomore. There is no telling how many hairs she would lose.

"Evelyn, I know you caught his little hint towards you." Veronica placed her work to the other side of the table. I gave her a questionable look. I knew exactly what and who she was speaking of, but I love playing dumb with her.

"What do you mean?" I asked, taking a bottle of water out of the refrigerator. Veronica gave me a look that said, 'now you know damn well'.

"You know who. Victor, looking at you like he was trying to slide in your Virginia Beach." She giggled. Surprisingly, she lost her virginity at the tender age of thirteen. I didn't expect her to get it like that. Then again, have you seen my baby sister? She's beautiful as hell.

"He's Michael's best friend. Why would he try to get with me? Out of all people?"

"I don't know, maybe because you're fine as hell. Not only that, you got a nice body." Veronica pointed out. She's kind of right. Though, I'm a little small in the chest. "And did I mention you're fine?"

"Yes, several times." I laughed. "I still don't get it though. A whole junior, wanting to get with a sophomore? That doesn't sound like a believable concept." I downed my water and put the bottle in the recycling bin. I then sat down next to Veronica. "What does he see in me?"

"Well, you can ask him right now. Look." Veronica pointed towards the kitchen door suddenly being swung open, revealing Victor to be behind it. He walked over to the same table we were sitting at and stared at us for a moment. "May we help you, Victor?" Veronica sassed him, possibly out of annoyance for him staring at us.

"What, I can't look at y'all?"

"Not the way you're looking at us right now. What are you trying to do? Have sex with us tonight or something?" I jokingly laughed. Victor leaned over to me, whispering unexpected words into my ear.

"I'll do anything you want me to do to you, baby girl." Victor whispered, gripping my thigh in the process. Some strange feeling went up and down my body, especially around my vaginal area. A notion similar to a heart beat thumped between my thighs.

I never felt this form of feeling before, not even when I masturbated. It was new to me, being a virgin and all. I wanted to see where this unfamiliar feeling could emerge into. However, there was no way to further perceive my sudden desire, being that it was damn near eight o'clock at night.

Somehow, someway, I need him to stay longer for further exploration, but how? I need to the universe to help me out for once, to send me a sign so I could make my move.

"Alright, I'm leaving. It was nice seeing all of you." Victor said, grabbing his coat to leave. Michael waved as Victor opened the door. Suddenly, a splash of water came pouring over him, entirely drenching his attire. Veronica started laughing at him.

The phone started to ring, and since I was the closest to it, I answered it. "Hello?"

"Hello, Evelyn." My aunt, Francine, called. Michael, Veronica, and I were staying with her for a while until our mother got back from rehab. She is a crackhead after all. "Are you guys okay?"

"Yes, ma'am. We're fine." I respectfully responded.

"Are all the chores completed?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"As it should be. Any who, I called to let you all know that I won't be home until tomorrow morning. There is a small flood going on tonight. I most definitely do not want to risk damaging my car." My aunt complained as usual. I could tell that she was rolling her eyes through the phone. "Now, make sure your older brother and younger sister don't get into trouble. I have you in charge for a reason."

She always told Michael that he waa in charge, since he is the oldest. Secretly, our aunt told me ahead of time that I was in charge, since I am the most mature. Michael can barely boil eggs on the stove, so, it only makes sense.

"Yes ma'am. I promise."

"Thank you, good night. Until tomorrow morning." She blew kisses through the phone. I blew some back and put the phone on it's hook. Our aunt isn't coming home until tomorrow? How coincidental.

"Damn, it looks bad as hell out there. I think you need to spend the night." Michael suggested to Victor, handing him a fresh towel. Victor glanced at me, then back at my brother.

"Yeah, that sounds like an amazing idea." Victor said. I honestly think the universe assigned me to explore my desires. There is no way that this is all a coincidence.

🖤

"I'm talking Square Biz to you baby, square, square biz." I mumbled quietly, tiptoeing to the kitchen to grab a midnight snack. I was sure that every soul in the house was asleep. Especially Michael and Veronica, since they're heavy sleepers. A quick bowl of yogurt wouldn't hurt anybody, would it?

"I'm talking love, that is. Square, square bi- aah!" I screeched in the middle of the song when I noticed Victor standing right behind me. His night clothes consisted of no shirt, with sweatpants that clearly emphasize his large penis. Either he's hard, or Victor is one huge dude on soft. My level of nervousness arose further, since I was only wearing a silk, gold robe. Strictly panties underneath.

"Victor, what are you doing up? You scared the shit out of me!"

"Nothing much. Just living life, trying to eat something. Something that only you have on you right now." Victor smirked.

"Um, yogurt?" I nervously smiled. Victor quietly chuckled at me, leading me to believe that what he was describing, was definitely not yogurt.

"No, but, I can actually show your what I mean better than I could tell you." He bit his lips, grasping my hands. Victor's hands were extra smooth. Like he bathed in mounds of cocoa butter.

"What do you mean?" I playfully asked. I knew exactly what he was saying subliminally. It's just that I really don't know what to do. Should I risk being caught having sex with, more specifically losing my virginity to my older brother's best friend? Or do I turn down this once in a lifetime opportunity? Decisions, decisions.

"Like I said before, I can show you better than I can tell you." Victor smirked once again. I was hesitant, but I eventually agreed. Victor happily picked me up and carried me to the guest room he was sleeping in. The place looked so neat, I could have sworn that a house keeper from a five star hotel, must have done it for him.

Gently, Victor laid me upon the bed. I grew nervous after every second passed. Was this it? The moment that I let someone take a life long precious treasure away from me? I guess so.

Victor left warm kisses upon my neck, making me silently moan. His touch was so comforting, I felt less anxious, yet, I wasn't as prepared as I needed to be. I don't even think Victor knows that I'm a virgin.

"Victor, can you go slow. Please?" I quietly requested.

"Why, may I ask? Are you new to this?"

"Actually, yes. I'm a virgin." I choked out as best as I could. Judging by his facial expression, he was surprised.

"Oh really? Alright then, that changes my whole perspective on you."

"Which was?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"You're beautiful, so I assumed that guys would be chasing you every where in school. So much, that you'd let one of them pleasure you." He sweetly explained. I honestly thought that he was portraying me as some sort of whore. "I hope I'm not turning you off."

"Oh no, you're not. In fact, I'm a little less nervous than before. I'm ready." I spread my legs more further than they were.

"Are you sure, because I don't want to pressure y-" I pulled him by his neck so he would shut up. Though I do admire Victor's concern, my pussy was yearning for him to touch me. And this talking shit wasn't getting us anywhere.

As the hours passed, we made love until the sun crept upon my window. I never knew that losing my virginity would be so pleasurable. I got used to his dick incredibly quickly. After that exact moment, I started to learn of my true self. A sex loving, hypersexual woman.

🖤

'Finally, finished.' I thought, loudly slapping the balance sheet on my cubicle desk. Donald has us working harder than usual. Which is usually not an issue, but I feel that the reason behind it, was our little moment. I wasn't really as ambitious after I cheated on Miles with him. I've avoided him at all costs, unless I'm forced to speak with him about any work related problems. Donald thankfully got the memo, and left me alone ever since.

Miles and Charlie still haven't returned for their family reunion yet. So, it's quite dull in this office. No music, no loud shouting, no free donuts to fill me up. It's just all peace and quiet. And I hate absolutely every millisecond of it. Someone bring my friend and boyfriend back to me!

"Ms. Lawson, I need to fax this sheet for me if you're not too busy." Donald walked up to my cubicle the moment I was ready to fall asleep. Keeping my composure, I gave him a quick smile and did as told.

"Sure thing, Mr. DeGrate."

I walked to the copy room where the fax machine resided, and got to faxing. That's when I noticed one of my coworkers staring at my backside for an awful amount of time. That coworker happened to be someone I know, but I rarely speak to him. "Can I help you, Daniel?"

"You and the boss were fucking, weren't you guys?" Daniel immediately asked, as if he already knew the truth. Yet, still wanted my response to see if I would tell the truth. How he knew about that, I don't know. However, I found it creepy that he would come out of the blue with that, if it was an already discussed topic.

"I-, I don't-"

"Don't lie to me, Evelyn. By the way that Mr. DeGrate looked at you for the past few months, and the huge difference in your body, it only makes sense." Daniel strangely concluded. He's right, but his explanation is completely wrong. I was only a little big due to the fact that I was pregnant, but I terminated it.

"Daniel, shut the fuck up, and don't ever call me by my government name. Ever. Understand?" I threatened, scratch that, promised him.

"I hear you loud and clear." Daniel held his hands up in defense. "Just let me know how he's putting it down, so I can show you much better." He smirked. With that, I was away from the copy room. What type of altercation was that? And how did he know about me and Donald?

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

Lustful Craze ็”ฑ StickyBunz

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

21.6K 651 26
He was crazy about her even when everyone warned her about him.....................
Love ็”ฑ dope_uniqueness

้’ๅฐ‘ๅนดๅฐ่ชช

33.6K 1.1K 68
love lษ™v/ noun 1. an intense feeling of deep affection.
796 57 16
Two people who have suffered for love. Two people who are hurting and need to be healed. One night, they find each other at a bar. Both drowning in t...
66.6K 934 35
"You know I'd do anything for you, right?" Envy, in my opinion envy is one of the strongest feelings. A feeling of desire, a feeling you can't contr...