MaxTul

Από tshreyu

Snippets of relationship between my favorite hot BL couple, Max and Tul. No other couple comes even close whe... Περισσότερα

Versace Under the Velvety Sky
Tul Gives Max Belated Birthday Surprise

A Little TLC

2.2K 53 4
Από tshreyu

AN: I know most of you must have read this story in the group account, but for those who have not, I have posted it here as well. Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment. 

______________________________________________________________________________

"You are not coming home tonight either?" Tul sighed in annoyance as he ran his fingers through his hair. This was the third night and Max will be away, shooting for latest Bangkok Rak Stories series called the Innocence. Don't get him wrong, Tul was very happy that Max was bagging individual projects now. He was so proud of his man. But the fact that they were away from each other the entire day and sometimes even nights was frustrating. Not to mention that Tul's jealous side would peak out every now and then when promo photos and videos of Max were released on social media every couple of days. Max was playing the character of a gym instructor and as the role demanded, Max had been working out diligently and also boasted a spectacular body. A body that the female lead, Max's client, is allowed to touch and feel under her fingers! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

"Tullie.."

"Yeah. I'm here.." Tul was disheartened and Max could feel it. Max smiled at how caring and adorable his lover was. He cleared his throat and tried again.

"P'Tul, I am coming home tonight."

"You are?"

"Yeah, of course. I just...I won't make dinner.."

Tul's frown deepened and he growled into the phone. Max will be missing dinner, which means he will either eat some fried junk or gobble up ice-cream. The cold dessert has been Max's go-to food ever since Tul has known him. Max can live off it for days. You see Max is an extremely picky eater and he usually avoids eating anything unfamiliar or from new places. Tul didn't say anything though. He just let out a frustrated snort and 'hmmed'.

"Please Pii, don't be like that. I will try to be home as soon as possible, I promise and I don't have a shoot until late afternoon tomorrow, so.. Pii, please don't wait up for me, ok. I will see tonight?"

"Hmm, okay."

"Oh Pii..I lo.."

"Don't say it!"

"What? But why? Pii..come on..?"

"I'm angry at you. I won't let you do your thing..and ..and melt me. Not anytime soon at least."

"But Piii.." Max whined, even as he smiled. He could see Tul huffing poutily, as he tried to decide if he should be angry or sympathetic towards Max.

"Don't you dare 'Pii' me Max Nattapol. Mark my words, if you are not home and in our bed by 1:00 am tonight, I will drag you out from whatever studio you are in and all producers be damned!"

Max shook his head and chuckled as he heard the beeping sound at the other end, indicating that Tul had ended the call. The young muscular man had no intention of staying out tonight. He missed his lover too much, but more importantly he had no intention of being at the end of Tul's wrath.

SSSSSSSSSSSSS

Tul had been lying in the bed reading some random book as he knew he wouldn't fall asleep so soon. He didn't exactly want to stay up for Max to come home, but it was a habit that he couldn't break. Tul too had had a hectic day, working on a photoshoot that had taken him to three separate locations all at least a couple of hours drive away. He and his team had started work at dawn and it was almost nine when he gotten home. Needless to say, Tul too was tired and the fact that Max had not been home hadn't helped. Tul sighed as he realized he was too tired to make out the words in the book. He chucked the book aside, tried to relax by just laying down, closing his eyes and concentrating on his breathing. Some Yoga technique he learnt when he was going through a period of sleep deprivation.

Tul didn't know when he had dozed off, but he became conscious of strong arms wrapping around his waist as a warm, strong body curled behind him within the soft blanket. Immediately sighing at the familiar scent, the all-knowing embrace of his lover, Tul snuggled back and moaned softly contentedly.

"Made it just in time.." Max said as he inhaled the intoxicating smell and placed small kisses against Tul's soft neck. Tul didn't say anything just 'hmmed'

"Pii..I missed you"

Tul once again just made some noise of agreement and mumbled, "..ove you too.."

Max pressed his lips against Tul's shoulder, smiling, "Pii..why are you wearing so many clothes?"

Tul mentally rolled his eyes at his ever horny lover. 'So many clothes' in this instance meant the worn out blue boxer shorts that Tul loved. The older man snorted, "Why aren't you?"

Tul could feel Max going into a full whiny mode, so he snapped, "Did you at least drink enough water before coming to bed?"

"Yeah.." Tul only 'hmmed' again, fully indicating that he didn't believe Max at all. Max was so bad at taking care of himself, it was a miracle he could be on his own even for a day.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Max stretched his well-rested naked body, as he took in the delicious smells coming from the kitchen. He knew Tul would fuss over him and it smelled like his Pii was cooking up a feast. Max couldn't help but feel a surge of love brimming in his heart. He thanked his stars at having found such a wonderful partner. Just as he was contemplating putting on a dressing gown and look for his Pii, the door to their bedroom opened and there stood the love of his life in a blue apron, holding a large tray filled with variety of breakfast dishes.

The two men looked at each other and smiled softly. They knew how this morning would go. Tul placed the tray on the bedside table just as Max grabbed at his neck and pulled him down for a gentle kiss.

"Good morning love. You didn't have to do all this."

Tul snorted, "Huh! You always say that, but you don't actually want me to stop. If you just make the slightest effort to look after yourself, I would not be so worried. Especially, when you are working. I know how you get around the sets. I this rate I will have grey hair in a couple of years, which means end of my career as well."

Max hugged Tul, pulling him closer by the waist, "Don't worry Pii. I will take care of you, give you anything you need or want. I will work so much harder.."

Tul looked away, mumbling, "That's what I'm afraid of.." Max had always been a core workaholic and he would not care about anything or anyone when he was trying to get the scene perfect. He never cared how many takes he had to give.

"What was that?"

Tul cleared his throat, "Nothing. Let's have breakfast. Look I made your favorite fluffy omelet and sweet muffin. I bet you are hungry, god only knows when you had a proper meal."

"Pii, I.."

"No need Max. I know you don't like eating outside. I know you only eat well at your house or here when I make you food. Iyts just this is the first time we have been working apart like this and I am not there to take care of you and so many times you don't even make it home at night. I just..I just." Max suddenly embraced Tul tightly. The young man knew what his Pii was saying. Max too had missed his Pii a lot.

Tiul pulled back and pushed the tray of food at Max, who happily grabbed a muffin and started biting into it. Tul on the other hand, elegantly cut small piece of his omelet and started eating.

"So how was the shoot yesterday?, Tul asked.

Max swallowed his food, "Umm..it was good. Nothing extraordinary."

"Oh.."

"Yeah, we didn't have any kiss scenes ..so it was just normal."

Tul felt curious. He had seen the latest promo photos and it looked like Max was being his sexy self. He was sure fans would be drooling all over him and he was also not very sure that the actress would remain professional. He had once seen how he looked at his Max, no one can be that good of an actor. The two sat there in silence finishing their meal. Once Tul had put the dishes back in the kitcen he returned to Max's side and the snuggled cozily.

"So..umm..how's your that , actress?"

"Who? Nicole?"

"Yeah, the one who plays your rich client, but who actually wants a fucktoy and not a gym instructor.."

Max chuckled at the how Tul's tone had a slight bitter tone to it. The two of them trusted each other and knew their work forced them to be intimate with different co-stars, didn't mean it was easy on either of them.

"She's ok Pii. We have developed good working relationship, but I don't think we have what it needs to be friends."

Tul only nodded and snuggled closer, enjoying the warmth, "Good. Keep her at hands length. I don't trust here."

"Aww..Pii..Did something happen?"

Tul shook his head, "Nah...nothing just a feeling really."

Max turned Tul around and their eyes met. Max realized immediately and his lover was uncomfortable with the intimacy that he had to share with Nicole. The younger man smirked and Tul averted his gaze, looking down to hide the slight blush that was now rising to his face.

"Awww..is my baby feeling jealous?"

Tul's eyes snapped up with mock rage, "Jealous, my ass!"

Max chuckled and pinched Tul's cheeks and said in a sweet voice, "You know I only love you na Pii.." Max didn't give Tul a chance to respond as he leaned down and crashed their lips in a hot wet and searing kiss. The two locers kissed and nipped and tangled their tongues together for what seemed like hours before they parted to breathe. Tul looked down sulkily as he brushed his fingers across Max's chest and nipples, sending a shiver down the latter's spine, "I doint like how she keeps watching you, even when you are not filming.."

Max grinned, "Ohhh Pii..You are so cute. I promise I will stay away from her and only interact with her regarding work, ok?" Tul knew Max was just humoring him and his silly insecurities but those words still made him feel better. He relaxed once again in Max's arms and felt content.

"So Pii..the breakfast was delicious. You spoil me, na.."

"Hmm. Good. I will always cook for you Maxii, it's the only time you eat properly."

Max grinned andlifted Tul's face so their eyes met. "But you know..I haven't had dessert yet,"he said licking his lips, making it clear what was on his mind. Tul flushed redand stood up abruptly, "Shia! What dessert!! I'm gonna go take a shower! I haveto get to work!" As the older man rushed into the bathroom, he left the dooropen. And no sooner had Tul stepped into the shower than he felt strong armswrap around him.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

3.5K 631 34
Part3 of"September","Prisoner"
6.5K 413 23
Daria is a normal 17 year old. She's happy until Ace barges into her life and turns in upside down. Amazing cover by @xXPrettyWriterXx
Her claim Από Jeelvyas03

Ρομαντική

3.2M 186K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
7.4K 637 27
Saint is a Biology major student who goes on a field trip to a distant forest with his classmates. When he returns, he is found to be suffering from...