TomEdd

By Spoopy_child

OkAy!,Please dont come for MeEEe!.I wanted to try something new so I decided,HeY Let's MaKe a EDdToM StoRy :)... More

Secret Love
<3
Part 2 of <3
Just a note

Confession?

38 1 1
By Spoopy_child

The Next day

Edds POV
I woke up like normal,And did my normal routine,Woke up,Take a shower,Cooked breakfast.I put the plates out for everyone,as everyone sits down to eat,They each say good Morning,Which is a nice thing I like to hear,I served them then myself,And after done eating,Tord and Matt washed the dishes, then i went to my  room.I really wanted to draw today,So I decided to open my notebook and drew me and Tom.Nobody really knows I like Tom except for Tord,Cause he saw my drawings of me and Tom,so now he knows.And I also told him I liked Tom.But he promised to keep it a secret.Even though he ruined our past home,He really is a nice person.Afterall he did apologize and insisted on taking us on a vacation,Or a trip,Or just taking us all out to eat,To which we did.And he does get along with Tom well,So that is Really Good.After Thinking about Stuff,And Drawing for a while,I took a nap right on my desk.

Tom's POV
After eating,I went to my room and stood in there till around 2PM.After not eating and staying in my room for around 7 hours,I decided to get out and eat a snack(No not Edd-) and then go back to my room.On my way to my room,I noticed Edd wasn't come out his room for a long time,So I knocked on his door,and told him I was coming in."Edd are you alive?"He was,just sleeping.I could tell he was drawing cause his notebook was open,I wanted to look at his drawings cause he is such a talented artist,But I couldn't cause he was laying on them.He was just laying there so peacefully,I grabbed his blanket and put it over him cause it was kinda cold in the house then I walked out and said something underneath my breath,Then I left.As soon as I left And turned around I saw commie,Tord.Tord had this face which meant he was thinking Dirty...."So,Thomas what were you and Edd Doing?Hmmm?"Tord said with "that" face."Nothing Commie,No please move".Just as I was going to my room Tord said "You know you are so oblivious".I didn't Understand what he said or care either so I Ignored him and left.

Tords POV

Jenova Wittness can be so oblivious,it hurts.The fact that I can see that they both like each other and either of them has done shit.Really just makes me say "What the frick are they doing" Unlike Edd and Tom,I Have a bo-Girlfriend.Her name is........Jessica, yea Jessica!.And I confessed to him-I mean her,Ugh Nevernind!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 8K 95
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
675K 22.1K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
205K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
382K 33.5K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)