Life After You (Life Series;...

De KareenaTeaney

{COMPLETED} Amelia was adopted at age 15 by a family in the same town she grew up in, just on the other side... Mais

Character Information
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty

Thirty-Four

39 3 0
De KareenaTeaney

Amelia wakes up the next morning, gets out of bed and goes into her bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror. She groans at the sight of her hair and turns on her shower, making sure it's hot enough. She gets in the shower and let's the water fall around her. She closes her eyes, making a mental checklist for today and especially for tonight.

She gets out of the shower, wraps up in a towel and goes to her closet, grabbing leggings and a sweatshirt. She gets dressed, then dries her hair and puts it up after putting on her favorite pair of converse.

Amelia puts on a little bit of makeup, grabs her bag and her phone, then goes to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water and an apple, goes into the living room and waits for Zach. She opens her messages, scrolling through her messages with Alex last night and smiles to herself.

Zach wakes up and takes a quick shower, throwing on jeans and a button up shirt. He dries his hair, running his hand through it, grabs his bag and phone and heads to the kitchen. He grabs a bottle of water and an orange and goes into the living room, sitting beside Amelia. Amelia looks up from her phone, locking the screen.

"Ready for today?" Zach asks, looking at her.

"I guess.. I mean it's just school. It can't be that bad." Amelia replies, shrugging. Zach nods as he eats his orange. Amelia eats her apple, looking at her phone. They both finish eating and throw away the rest in the kitchen. Zach grabs his keys and they both head outside and get in his jeep.

~~~~

Alex wakes up, goes into the kitchen and makes a pot of coffee. He goes and wakes up Addie,gets her dressed, and does her hair.

He then picks Addie up and takes her to the kitchen and sits her in her chair then makes her a bowl of cereal and sets it in front of her. Addie eats without making a mess and Alex makes himself some toast then gets dressed.

He comes back to the kitchen and puts Addie's bowl in the sink and cleans her face and puts her down. Addie toddles into the living room. Alex puts on cartoons for her and grabs his phone. He checks his messages, personal and business, then texts Amelia.

Al: Good morning beautiful 😘 I hope you're day is amazing and I can't wait to see you tonight for our date ❤️

Amelia feels her phone vibrate, she glances down, unlocking her phone and smiles as she texts back.

Am: Hi 🙈 I'm awake. The day has been ok so far. I'm not a morning person. I did sleep last night.. but I wish I was with you. Had a weird dream but I did manage to stay asleep.

Al: I'm glad you got some sleep baby❤️ Have a good technical first day. I'll see you at 730😘

Amelia smiles as she reads the text and puts her phone in her bag as they arrive at school. They both get out and go inside the school, going down separate hallways. Amelia gets to her locker, opening it and puts her bag in, grabbing her books and her phone out of her bag when she feels someone standing behind her. Amelia turns around slowly, seeing a guy standing there with a smile.

"Amelia, right? I'm Tyler. You can call me Ty. I'm here to help you around the school. We have all the same classes, so they thought it'd be best." Tyler speaks, watching her. Amelia bites her lip softly and nods, speaking timidly.

"That's fine.. Let me get the rest of my stuff and we can start." She turns back around, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath before grabbing her notebook and pens, closing her locker and turning back around.

Tyler smiles and starts walking down the hallway, glancing at Amelia every so often and pointing out the different classrooms. Amelia nods, looking around and glancing down at her phone, realizing she didn't ever hit send on her message to Alex.

~~~~

Alex gets Addie, shuts off the TV, and leaves the apartment, gets in the truck and drives to the shop after dropping Addie off with the babysitter. When Alex gets to the shop, he does a quick inventory and checks his phone for any messages. He frowns slightly when he sees Amelia hasn't texted him back but shakes it off because he knows she's at school.

~~~~

"So, you're Zach's sister, right?" Tyler asks as they walk.

"Yeah, kinda. I guess." Amelia replies, playing with the rings on the notebook.

"I see.. So, any hobbies? We have several different clubs and activities you could get into." Tyler replies, holding open a door for her. Amelia gives him a small smile and walks through it as Tyler follows.

"Um.. Not.. not really. I spend a lot of time alone.." Amelia replies quietly.

"That's totally fine too." Tyler smiles, placing a hand on the small of her back. Amelia stops and closes her eyes when she realizes there's no one else in the hallway.

"W.. what are you d.. doing? D.. don't touch me like that.." Amelia stutters moving away from him. Tyler pushes her against the wall, resting a hand on her waist, pressing up against her.

"Come on babygirl.. I know you like it rough.. Dylan's my older brother, and he told me to finish what he started. Damn, I can see why he likes you. Nice ass, nice boobs, beautiful smile, and I bet your amazing in bed." Tyler speaks, bringing his other hand to her cheek and caresses it slowly.

"S.. stop it... I'm with someone. You can't touch me like that. And Dylan doesn't have a brother. I would know if he did." Amelia says sharply with a small stutter. Tyler chuckles, rubbing his thumb over her bottom lip. Amelia knees him in the nuts and takes off running, fumbling with her phone to call Zach and accidentally calls Alex instead, not realizing it and hides in the girls bathroom, tears rolling down her cheeks.

~~~~~

Alex hears his phone go off, stops doing inventory and answers it.

Al: Hello?

Am: H.. help.. School... Come get me.. please.

Al: Baby what happened?

Alex can hear her voice getting hoarse.

Am: Please Alex.. Please.

Al: Send me the address baby.

Am: Okay.. Please hurry.. I can't stay hidden for long. Please hurry.

Alex hears her voice shake.

Al: Ok baby. I'm on my way, ok? I'll be there soon I promise.

Amelia hangs up the phone and sends Alex the address to the school and stays in the bathroom until he gets there.

~~~~

Alex closes the shop, gets in his truck and sees the address for the school and drives to the school, running through all the possibilities of what could have happened. He grips the steering wheel tight as he drives. When he pulls up to the school, he texts Amelia and tells her he's outside. He gets out of the truck and waits for her by the passenger door.

Amelia reads the text, leaves the bathroom and walks outside, where she sees his truck and him standing next to it. She walks slowly, wiping the tears from her face. When she gets to the truck, he instantly wraps her in a hug, kissing the top of her head. She wraps her arms around him and lets the tears fall.

Alex opens the passenger door, lifts her up into he truck then gets in the drivers side and drives back to the shop, resting his hand on her leg, caressing it slowly as he drives. Amelia looks out the window, tears still falling from her eyes. Alex glances at her with a sad look as they arrive at the shop, Alex parking in the back. He gets out, opens her door, helps her out and takes her inside the shop.

Amelia goes into the bathroom at the shop and sinks to the floor in tears, going through facebook and comes across Dylan's page and sees, clear as day, that Tyler and Dylan are brothers. She hits the wall next to the door and starts crying. Alex sits on the floor outside the bathroom door, waiting for her to come out.

Amelia hits her head against the door, wiping her eyes then stands up, looking in the bathroom mirror. Her eyes all red and puffy, her lips full and trembling. She opens the bathroom door, causing Alex to look up at her and stand quickly. She hugs him, sniffling quietly as he strokes her hair.

Alex walks her over to the counter, lifting her up and sets her on it, caressing her cheek softly, lifting her chin. He gives her a worried smile, wiping her tears away. Amelia looks in his eyes, her lip still trembling, resting her hands on his chest and she speaks very softly.

"I'm sorry.. I meant to call Zach.. I should have double checked who I was calling.. I'm sorry.." Alex stops her, resting his finger against her lips.

"Never apologize for calling me, baby. I'm always here for you. No matter what, no questions asked ok? I want to be the one you feel comfortable enough to come to for anything. I mean that, Amelia. Now, I can take you home if you want?" Alex says, running his finger along her bottom lip.

"I.. please? I should have said that before we came here... I didn't even think about you being at work yet.. I'm sorry i'm such a pain in the ass.." Amelia sniffles, looking down.

"Baby, you're not a pain. It's no problem. Maybe.. we can swing by and pick up Addie? Go get ice cream? I don't have any appointments today.. Addie would love to see you.." Alex says quietly, lifting her chin and kisses her softly. Amelia kisses back then pulls away.

"That sounds good.." she smiles a little, biting her lip. Alex lifts her off the counter, kissing her forehead. Amelia smiles a little more as he leads her outside, puts her in the truck, then gets in and drives to get Addie.

They pick up Addie, who's excited to see Amelia, and go to the local ice cream shop. Alex helps Amelia out of the truck and gets Addie out, who immediately reaches for Amelia. Amelia takes her and Addie hugs her.

"My Amy." She giggles and continues hugging her. Amelia smiles, looking at Alex as they walk into the ice cream shop. Alex orders vanilla for Addie, chocolate for Amelia, and strawberry for himself. They get their ice cream and find a booth to sit down in. Amelia sits with Addie and Alex sits across from them.

They eat their ice cream and Amelia cleans Addie's face and hands. Alex watches them, admiring how well Amelia is with Addie. Amelia catches him watching them and smiles softly at him as she finishes cleaning Addie's face.

Addie looks between the two of them as she yawns. Alex chuckles and stands, holding his hand out for Amelia. Amelia stands, picks up Addie and takes Alex's hand. They walk out to the truck, where Alex puts Addie in the back and helps Amelia in. He gets in and drives around town for a while, listening to the radio and Amelia singing along. Addie falls asleep in the truck as they drive around.

Alex parks the truck in front of Amelia's house, his hand resting on her leg and he looks at her. She looks at him and smiles softly. Alex smiles back, caressing her leg softly. Amelia leans over, biting her lip. Alex leans in and kisses her softly. She kisses back, bringing her hands to his neck and deepens the kiss slightly. Alex smiles and deepens the kiss more, lifting up the center console and sliding her over to him, bringing his hand to her neck.

Amelia pulls away slightly, her eyes fluttering open slowly as she looks up into his eyes, as he looks into hers. He kisses her forehead softly, gets out of the truck and helps her out. He walks her to the door, and waits as she unlocks the front door. Once the door is unlocked, he kisses her softly and goes back to his truck as she walks inside the house.

Amelia goes to her room to look for something cute to wear and Alex drives Addie back to the babysitters, and from there he goes back to his apartment to get ready.

Amelia goes to her room, locking her bedroom door then goes into her bathroom, turning the shower on straight hot water. She comes back out and turns on her stereo, hooking her phone up and turning it up loud. She goes back to her bathroom and steps into the steaming hot shower.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

16.2K 376 46
**This story was written when i was younger so it most likely has a lot of grammar errors.** Amelia doesn't have a fairytale kind of life. She has to...
863K 32.3K 28
THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO 'A BAD BOY'S SECRET'. Amelia was seventeen when she first met and fell in love with Aidan Richards in sunny California. Putting...
566 4 47
Sometimes the past attempts to repeat itself. And sometimes, it refuses to let go. We were two people who couldn't have been more different. She was...
Collision De 💧T.M.Stories💧

Ficção Adolescente

92.3K 3.3K 21
Amelia's life is a series of beatings and abuse from her older brother Connar. She's got her whole life in front of her.... That is, if she can survi...