hostage (jjk+kth)

By guktaebliss

triggering maybe?? kookv gang AU co edited with @guksnanamilk this shit sAd this is my first book so pls don'... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chaptwr Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Three Years Later
Haha Just Kidding Here's an Epilogue
PLEASE READ (it doesnt matter where you are in the book just read this please)

Chapter Fifty Seven

672 22 4
By guktaebliss

Jimin Focus

I remembered Yoongi calling Jungkook, all of us doubting he would actually pick up. When he did, we all freaked out happily only to find out that he was still trapped in the Tiger Gang after all. Taehyung was in the shower and once we told Jungkook he wanted to talk, he said he didn't have much time, so I got Taehyung fast and let them speak.

I remembered the silence in the shut off elevator as we stood there, all of us wanting to gush out tears and feelings but no one wanting to feel weak. After we got a text from Tae stating that Jungkook had to hang up, we all hurried back down and the look on his fragile face was something I would never forget. I could almost feel the way he did, broken and sad He had tears running down his cheeks.

Then he explained to us what happened. As soon as Hoseok left to get food and we began to break Tae's wall, he told us Jungkook was getting beat. "He didn't tell you that, did he?" I had asked, unbelieving. Taehyung shook his head. "Didn't have to. You all got me out of there, so the only one left will go through punishment. I know he won't suffer the same way I did. Th-Th-They're beating h-him."

Then we all cried. Even Yoongi.

After dinner, all of us laid on Jungkook's bed, waiting for the night to pass by and sleep to overcome us. "Yoongi?" I asked. He shifted his head from his spot at the end of the bed. He and I were lying horizontally at the foot of the bed while Hobi and Taehyung were curled up vertically. They were both dozing peacefully, and somehow managed to grab a hold of each other in the process. It was so cute to see them like that.

"Jimin?" Yoongi replied. I lifted my head off of his chest and and looked at his face, tightening my arms around him. "Jungkook's not really going to... stay gone, is he?"

"I..." Yoongi paused. "I don't know. I don't think he will come back. Jimin, we have to face the reality of this now. I don't know what will happen to him after they are done with him, but I don't think he's going to come back out."

A tear slid down my cheek. Yoongi brushed it away and kissed my forehead. "Just sleep," He said softly. "You'll feel better tomorrow. Besides, we can't take care of Taehyung if we're too tired, so sleep."

I nodded and buried my face into his chest. "I love you," Were the last words from my mouth before i dozed off. And the last words I heard from him that night were a quiet, "I love you too."

I had gotten up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night and once I got back, I saw Taehyung crying in Hoseoks arms. Yoongi was still sound asleep and Hoseok was stroking taehyungs hair. "Nightmare?" I asked. Hoseok blinked his confirmation.

"Shh, don't even think about him," Hoseok whispered. "He said he'd find his way back to you right? He will do just that. For now, stay strong for him."

I was surprised at the soft tone I didn't even know Hoseok had. I looked at the ground. Taehyung eventually stopped crying and sniffled.

"Taehyung?" I asked. He lifted his head up and looked at me. His tired blue eyes shone in the dark room and his blonde hair looked ruffled and messy. He was adorable. And it was so sad to see him like that. Like a puppy that had lost its owner.

"Taehyung it'll be okay, okay?" I said. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist in a hug. "You'll be okay and he will be too, okay?"

"No he won't," Taehyung said tiredly. "We both know he won't. No one just escapes the tiger gang like that. I appreciate you though. Both of you."

I teared up at his depressive state. He had already given up on Jungkook . Taehyung gave up on believing he would escape. And that made the sliver of hope I had left vanish just like that. Because of what Taehyung was

A day had passed and we were supposed to take turns staying with Taehyung overnight but Hoseok insisted that he do it. He said he felt like it was his job and I just go stay with my boyfriend. I was grateful, of course, but just a little worried. We all stayed in Taehyung's room for the first night because none of us wanted to sleep alone. We had just lost Jungkook that night.

"Yoongi, are we not gonna go get him?"

Yoongi was drying his hair after a long shower. I joined him for the first half but left once I had washed my hair. Yoongi took longer and I did because he liked to let the water run on his back. My hair was still damp, but drying out for the most part.

"Hoseok said he was going to take Taehyung to a medical room to help him take care of his wounds today." I stated. Yoongi nodded. "Why didn't we do that last night when we got back?"

"Because we needed to wash him first, and after that, things got complicated," I said. "We all needed that sleep. It's okay." Yoongi nodded again, running through his hair with the towel one more time and then putting it down next to the bathroom door for laundry. He walked toward the bed and plopped down right next to me, slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"So when do you think we should tell the gang that he's gone? They're going to want to become leader and we will have to beat them to it. For a while I hope they won't figure it out."

"Beat them to it?" I asked. I didn't think we were already planning new leadership. Jungkook still had a chance, right? Yoongi nodded. "Yeah. If someone else finds out that the spot is open then that rumor will spread and soon enough, they will decide who gets to be leader by whoever gets there first. You know this."

"I want Jungkook to come back," I said. I sniffled. I had no idea how the next few days, weeks, maybe even months and years would play out. I wished so badly that Jungkook would make it out. Yoongi grabbed my waist and pulled me into his side. "I know," He said softly. "I know. Me too."

We sat there for a while, his warmth making me feel safe and sleepy. Eventually though, we had to get up and do things, so we left the room and headed to Jungko- now Taehyung's room, probably. We made it down to the level and Hoseok was on his phone on the chair at the side of the room while Taehyung slept peacefully.

Hoseok looked up when we entered. "Is he okay?" I whispered to him. Hoseok shrugged. "A little shaken, but I think he's doing better. At least a little."

"Did he get to treat his wounds?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok nodded. "That's another reason he's shaken. On top of just being rescued from the Tiger Gang and Jungkook being gone with a high chance of dying, he is a very timid person. Like, even before last week. So when I ordered him to let me help him, he was a little nervous."

"Oh. Where were the wounds?"

"I let him treat the ones on his legs but there was a really big group of scratches on his back. Even with just his shirt off he gets very shy. It's crazy. I would like to know what the hell they were doing to him in that factory."

I frowned. "Did Jungkook mention something about that in his notes?"

"Only that it would take everything we have to get him to warm up and trust us enough."

Silence. I sighed. Yoongi walked forward and sat down next to Taehyung's sleeping body. He reached over and removed the tufts of soft blonde hair from his forehead and felt it. "He's a little warm." He said. Hoseok shrugged. "It's hot down here. I checked him earlier. He's okay."

I walked forth, noticing the protective tone in Hoseok's voice. I tried to push the feeling away, but it sounded like Hoseok didn't want us to be there. And I knew for a fact that he would never want Yoongi gone. You're being dramatic Jimin. He's just worried about Tae, like the rest of us... And Jungkook.

"What do you think they're doing to him?" I asked. Hoseok glanced at me and then looked at the floor. They all knew who I was talking about. "I don't want to know," He said coldly. "Why can't we just go back for him?"

"He told us not to," Yoongi said, a hint of a warning tone in his voice. I walked over to the bed and sat down next to him so I could see Tae. "You think he'll get over it?" I asked. Yoongi's arm snaked around my waist. Silence was my answer. I looked at Hoseok, who was looking at the floor with such a cold glare that I wondered if he would ever blink before the carpet curled under his gaze.

"Hoseok, did you sleep well?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood. He shifted his gaze to me and his glare melted into an expression of exhaustion- but still warm. "I guess not. I was busy trying to take care of Taehyung. Jungkook wasn't kidding when he said Tae gets a lot of nightmares. Being in the room with him is kind of depressing. He deserves happiness. Not this."

I stood up and Yoongi's arm fell to the bed. I walked over to Hoseok. "I know you're supposed to be the happy person in our group, but you really need a hug." I said, wrapping my arms around him. "You go through hardships too." (Yall I saw something on pinterest that kinda made me think this over more and I kinda want to point out how true it is.)

Hoseok hugged me back tightly. "Thanks, Jimin," He said. "You're right, I needed that. I forget how cute you can be." From the bed, I heard Yoongi scoff and mutter something under his breath. Probably saying something about my bedside manners. I grinned and released from hugging Hoseok.

"Go take a break," I told Hoseok. "Take a long nap and then come back after." Hoseok immediately shook his head and stood up, glaring again. "No!" He practically yelled, scaring me. I sighed. Bitch. I thought. I almost shit myself. His glare bore right through me.

"I'm staying with Taehyung," Hoseok said darkly, like a mother bear protecting her cub. He was almost scary, if I hadn't known him for years. In fact, because I had known him for so long, this was scary. If I hadn't known him at all, I would have mistaken his look for a life threatening one.

Yoongi cleared his throat and gave Hoseok a warning glare- probably letting him know that I was the boyfriend he was glaring at- and Hoseok glanced between him and me and sighed. "Sorry," He grumbled. "I- I'll go take that nap. Don't leave Tae alone."

And like that, Hoseok left. I turned to Yoongi with wide eyes. "What's wrong with Hoseok?" I asked. "Do you know anything about this? He's never this- this..." Yoongi closed his eyes and rubbed his temples. "I- I dunno. Let's just forget about it. We are all tired."

I looked at Yoongi, noticing how he swallowed twice before answering and his fingers twitched. Interesting. I thought.

At that exact moment, Taehyung sat bolt upright with a scream, sweat drenching his forehead and chest and neck. Yoongi and I glanced at each other and rushed to him. Getting over Jungkook was going to be hard. Really hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50.7K 41
Twitter taeddy sent you a message: hey bby, im horny rn ;) //completed// !!TW!!: This book is really cringy, since it was like my first Fanfiction an...
36.4K 1K 45
This book will soon be filled with Taekook oneshots that I hope you all enjoy. Feel free to request. This book mainly contains angst stuff. ━━━━━━...
15.1K 314 29
Lots of Jungkook hurt/sick one shots. There will be many many trigger and I will put every trigger at the beginning of the chapters . If you have re...
191K 8.6K 27
Book II for 'You read fanfics about me?' one shot. "When we first met,I had no idea you would be so important to me" "Everyone say...