✔Come Back To Me (L.T Fanfic)✘

By Boys_On_The_Stairs13

Hi I'm Zoey Carter and this is my messed up life. My best friend is Louis Tomlinson, you heard me right Louis... More

Come Back To Me
Character List
Day In The Sun
Too Much Dough
Movie Night
Sleep Over
Food Day!
Skype
Zayn And Natasha's Alone Time
Will Louis Like The "New Me?"
There She Is
I Think Its Time
Harry And Nila's Time Alone
The X-Factor
Tonights The Night
Back Home
Romantic Ride At The Carnival
Its Time ;)
Its Over
Authors Note
How Could He?!
Final Goodbye
Could It Be?
The Appointment.
Here Comes The Mood Swings
TWINS??!! And A Date To Remember
The Gender And A Secret
Authors Note
Picnic, The Secret Plan And The Unexpected Guest
Growing Feelings?!
Is This Really Happen Or Am I Dreaming?!
Common Question And Baby Names
The Revealed Plan And Is It Worth It?
The Truth Comes Out And Does He Believe Us?!
He's Here And Can It Work??
The Twins And Derek?!
Authors Note
Can't Leave You And The New Boys
Finally Able To Leave, The Presents And She's Back?!
Little White Lie And Jinxed Night
Answer To All The Questions And A Warrant
Authors Note.
One Thing After Another
The "Lawyer" On Our Door Step
Author Note!
Midnight Call
Im Sorry
The End

Need A Plan

20 1 0
By Boys_On_The_Stairs13

Zoey's POV;

"So this 'lawyer'," I made sure to put quotes around lawyer cause we didn't even know if he was a real lawyer or not, "said she was suing you and he was here to help?" We were all seated in the living room at Harry's apartment trying to figure out a plan.

"Yeah," Nila nodded her head and frowned, "what are we going to do?" I looked over at Louis who was to busy playing with our daughter to join in on the planning.

"Call the lawyer and talk to him." Everyone looked at me like I had two heads but it was the best that I could think of.

"Is that the only option we have?" Niall sighed glancing around the room before going back to braiding his girlfriend's hair. I tried to think of anything else we could do and came up blank.

"Looks like we're calling the lawyer, " Louis spoke at last and picked her up causing her to giggle and propped her on his hip. I smiled at them but still couldn't help feeling that we wouldn't be the same no matter what happened.

"OK everyone go home and relax, we all need time to think this over," Harry called out to us and lead us to the door with a sigh. Me and Louis decided to walk to the park and spend some time with Josie. It still didn't feel right without Jacob here, it felt like a piece of our family was missing. Everything was good when the reporters decided to show up and question Louis about the girl that we didn't even want to think of her name. All the noise caused Josie to start crying and trying to get away from them.
What a perfect day.
Hey guys sorry kinda on a writers block NEED HELP :'( so yeah
Comment
Vote
Follow
Do whatever your beautiful hearts desire ig
Ps. Follow my other account My_Queen_Is_Perf13
Thanks :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 178 38
"Katie?" I heard is faint voice whisper. "Can we still be friends?" He continues. "Are you serious!? After everything we've been through?" I start wa...
24.7K 502 25
It's been three years. Three years since Louis left me. To go on X-Factor and became part of the biggest boyband. One Direction. Little did h...
40.3K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
420K 8.1K 50
It hurts to see the one you love with someone else. To see them smiling with someone that isn't you. To see them kiss and hug someone right in front...