Love Over Lust

Autorstwa TxJbabess

She attracted me like no other I had to have her but was having her gonna led to a cost to reason being the r... Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Pending
Names 🤪
Its up

16

1.6K 41 8
Autorstwa TxJbabess

Excuse any mistakes. Vote & Comment babesss enjoy
**********************
Jasminepov

We fell back onto the bed, holding each other even tighter. She intertwined our hands together, pulling me into a kiss. It sent chills down my spine. I kissed down her neck leaving hickeys. I looked her in her eyes she winked at me and smiled. She was so beautiful. My tongue circled her areola before taking her nipple in my mouth, she bit her lip as she watched me carefully. I pinned her hands above her head grabbing her wrist with one hand. My other hand ran over her body, grabbing her breast and massaging it, before switching and attaching my mouth to the one my hand was on. I kissed down her stomach, showing every part her body love. I pushed her legs open and out by her head, licking my lips. Her juices were steady leaking out, like a slow leak. I leaned down and started eating. I went slow taking my time and savoring the taste of her. I sucked on her clit, while pushing 1 finger in her. Feeling her back arched a little I added another one going deeper, hooking my fingers in her spot. I went faster seeing her eyes roll to the back of her head

"Fuck!" she shrieked. I closed my eyes putting all my concentration on to making her cum. She started closing her legs on me, I forced them back open.

"No no baby. No running" I forced them open and went even harder and faster about 5 minutes later she came, it looked like she milked on me.

"Damn, shits good. Here,taste" I offered my fingers to her and she took them sucking on them passionately. I pulled them out slowly and she gave me this look, it was like a filthy lust look. Like she wanted to do any and everything to me, just like I wanted to do to her. "Stay here babygirl, I'll be right back. No touching" I went in another room grabbing all the stuff I needed. I came back to see her pushing her fingers in and out of herself, made me even more moist watching her.

"Mhh baby I need you" she moaned taking her fingers out. Her shit was dripping and in that moment I knew what I was going to do tonight. I was gonna break that back of hers, paralyze her if I can.

"You gonna get me. Trust and believe that. Come here for a minute." I got in bed pulling he close to me just looking at her. She placed her hand on my cheek and smiled at me, I instantly smiled back. She was just so beautiful to me. "I don't think you realize how much beauty you hold" she looked down and started blushing. I tilted her chin up so she could look at me

"Stop looking at me like that" she covered her face and I uncovered her hands, I kissed her quickly before she could say anything else. I swiftly pulled her arms behind her back and handcuffed them. She wasn't running from me tonight. "Baby why" she whined, but I knew it wouldn't last long cause I'm sure she'll be out like light when I'm done.

"You look so sexy, baby"

"Mhm I bet" I chuckled at her remark

"Why the smart mouth luv" I began to put on the strap

"Cause you got me tied up like some damn prisoner"

"You are indeed a prisoner. My prisoner. Arch" she got in position my eyes were glued to her ass and her pussy glistening with her juices

"Stop teasing me with your eyes. I can feel them on me." Damn I didn't know my eyes had that effect on her. I went to her and ran my hand over her arch, it was deep. I grabbed her hips and slid in, slowly but deeply. She was gone feel all 12 inches of this strap.I stroked upward cause her body to jerk.

"Shit. Go deeper." I grabbed her wrist that was handcuffed, holding them tightly. I went in and out while her ass clapped back on me. Tia was slowly coming out her shell when it came to our sexual encounters. She was becoming a little on the wild side, always wanting to try something new. I didn't mind it hell it helped me tap into some of my sexual senses. She was becoming so much like me and just as nasty.

"Look at that. All creamy and shit just how I like it. Throw that ass back for me." She started twerking on the dildo, I was just amazed where was this Tia hiding.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" she moaned as I met her movements slamming into her. " Shit! Right there, Right- fuhhhckk!" She moaned out as she came hard on the strap. I rolled her over spreading her legs wide. I slid in pushing her legs out beside her  head. I kissed her lips sweetly, then her belly button, last her clit. I slid in again as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"I. Love. You"  I said within each stroke. Her mouth was open but nothing came out. I rotated my hips trynna get in the right spot that would hit a nerve for her.

"Shit, harder" she bit her lip, closing her eyes. As she requested I went harder, you could hear the sloshing of her juices as I went in and out pounding into her. She started oozing out and just like that she squirted. She was dead silent as her body shook and her eyes rolled. It was like she was possessed.

"Damn lemme taste it" I pulled out; laying on the bed, pulling her on top of my face. I held her waist, looking at her.

"So your just gonna look at me all night" i started sucking on her clit as her hips rolled with the movements of my tongue. I gripped her ass, smacking it whenever I please.

"Oh baby...shit. Just like that." I rolled over once again stretching her legs out wide. I stuck my tongue in and shook my head fast. She went dead silent as she started closing her legs. I still wasn't letting up, I slid my fingers in, pumping them fast. The muscles in my arm started burning, but I wasn't going to stop. I felt her walls clench around my fingers, her creams covering my fingers. After I was finished I sat up and un-cuffed her hands. She immediately wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me intensely before sliding down on the strap. I grabbed her arms and thrusted upward.

"Say my name baby" I mumbled against her neck as I sucked it roughly.

"Shit, it's... its.. ahhhh! Daddy" she damn near scream as her orgasm took over. I got up with her legs around me carrying her over to the wall and started back up. She literally dripping, cumming nonstop. We were both covered in sweat, as her breathing increased. Her moans were short more like little shrieks. She was gonna cum again. "Gawd" she breathed out. I walked her back to the bed and took off the strap. She climbed on top of me, kissing me passionately. She swiftly pushed her fingers in me unexpectedly causing me to gasp. She kept her lips on me kissing my neck, just like I did to her yet she was a tad bit rougher with it.

"I wanna try something. Stay here" I just shook my head watching her walk into her closet. She pulled out this double sided dildo, it was pretty long but we both could take it. She sucked it taking half of it down her throat leaving the other half for me. I slid the other half in and our lips touched, I guess we both had some deep throats. We took it out our mouths, she slid it in me switching on the vibratory I didn't know it had. She went all the way down on it, her pussy touched mines. She kept it there adding a extra inch of pleasure. We were both moaning messes. Who invented  these things, cause this was just crazy.

"Shit! Tia take it out.. ahhh" my head went back as a orgasm ripped through me. She smirked and continued. I was gonna get her back for this. She took it out and went for me, I didn't have time to breathe. She put 3 fingers in me then latched her tongue on me. I was gonna lose it. I tried running but I couldn't, she held me down pretty tightly.

"Tia! Shit! Stop... please- I AHH!" Where the hell she got ice from I didn't know but she was eating me out with damn ice and I honestly couldn't take it. I wanted to push her but it felt entirely to good. My back arched and my grip on the sheets grew tighter. She picked me up with my legs around her neck. She bit my ass then kissed it soothing it with her tongue. We made our way to her kitchen and she laid me on the counter.

"Just what do you think your doing" I asked her while she was in her refrigerator gather stuff.

"Well your chocolate so ima add some vanilla, it should go right here." She started scooping ice cream, placing it between my chest and down my stomach. Then she sprayed whip cream on my breast and my pussy. She grabbed the chocolate syrup drizzling it all over. I thought she was finished but oh no she put sprinkles on top then cherries. "my chocolate sundae looks good I'll let you try some when I'm done" she lick her lips and started eating. I giggled at her cause her face was covered. She started to get serious and my giggles soon turned into lengthly moans. The way her tongue worked my body had me in a complete daze.

****************************

We continue well into the next day it was about 3 in the afternoon when we called it quits. Both of us were limping bad as hell. A knock on the door got our attention. I got up going to the door. I opened it slightly just enough to see.

"How May I help you?" It was middle aged women looked like she could've been cousins with Tia

"Is she dead?" The lady asked

"Baby Who is it?" Tia came down and immediately got pissed

"The fuck you doing here?" I moved out her way she opened the door all the way, staring at her with a death glare."

"Don't worry bout that, your not dead so I'll leave." Tia snatched her by her collar

"What you mean I'm not dead"

"Tia let the girl go" I pleaded cause she looked like she would kill the girl

"Jasmine stay out of it. Now Erika why are you here? Why you asking am I dead. It was y'all, wasn't it?"

"Tia-I"

"Answer the damn question E y'all tried to get me killed."

"It wasn't my idea"

"But yet you agreed. Matter a fact get the fuck out! Now!"

"I'm sorry Tia"

"Get out!" Tia practically pushed her out the door. She stomped upstairs getting dressed and grabbed her keys.

"I'll be back"

"Tia!" I called after her but she kept walking. She then stopped and just broke down. I walked out to her grabbing her hands and leading her back inside. We sat on the couch, she just exploded with anger. She threw the empty wine bottle against the wall and just cried even harder. I pulled her into me and just let her cry. I couldn't begin to imagine the pain, the hurt she's going through.

"I'm sorry Jasmine, maybe it was a mistake to marry me. I got all this shit going on, maybe it would've been better if I was-." I cut her off immediately taking her hands in mines

"No stop don't even finish what you were saying. We're together what you go through I go through with you. I didn't make a mistake I love you so much. Don't ever think it would be better without you. I dreamt about it and it was the worst dream ever. I screamed I pleaded for them to do something to bring you back. It pained me like hell, to lose you in the dream. It'll kill me if I lost you in real life. Your the best thing to me, I love you." She looked at me and hugged me tightly

"Thank you"

"You don't have to. We're one now. Whatever you go through I go through with you." She bit her lip, pulling me on top of her kissing me. She pulled my shirt over my head throwing it across the room. She picked me up laying me on my back, kissing me all over. It caused me too giggle.

"I love you so damn much" she said kissing my neck

"Mhh I love you too"

"Let's go for a swim, yea?"

"Ok" I nodded she grabbed my hand going straight to the back. "Wait aren't we gonna get dressed"

"Skinny dipping, I wanna eat you under water. So let's go Damita" she smacked me on my butt and headed out. This girl is everything.
*****************************
EvelynPov

"She's not dead but Carl is."

"Damnit it seems that nothing works." Klarent said, he was my new addition. He wanted Tia and I wanted her with a man.

"How bout this. If we can't get rid of Tia let's get rid of Jasmine"

"You'll lose Tia also" Erika said

"How?"

"She'll risk her life just to save Jasmine and you know it."Chloe stated

"She don't love her that much"

"Yes she do. Why can't we just leave her alone. Ma it's not even worth it."

"I want her with a man"

"It doesn't matter ma she loves a woman. The woman loves her let's let them be. She  turned away from men for a reason"

"And what could that reason be" I asked since Tamar claimed to have known the reason

"Earl"
**********************
TiaPov

"I'm sorry. Jazz chill man."

"No bring your ass out here" I peeped round the corner making sure I had lead to go. Time I jetted out she tackled me.

"I'm s-s-sorry." I hated being ticklish and I think she knew it

"Say I'm daddy and I'll let you up" she demanded

"I gotta pee." I whined while laughing

"Oh well you won't make it."

"F-F-Fine Your D-Daddy" I sighed in relief as I got up from the floor

"That's why ion like that corny ass game. You turned on me then shot me.

"I'm sorry baby. It was just a game" I wrapped my arms around her tightly rocking us back and forth

"What if you really turn on me." I grabbed her face making her look me in my eyes

"I'll risk my life for you. I wouldn't dare turn against you." She bit her lip

"You would?" I turned her around to face me and held her hands.

"Believe me when I say this. I would die for you. It's just that simple."

"You're something else."

"I get that a lot. What you want for dinner?"

"You." She wrapped her arms around me

"You had me last nigh and most of today. I'm talking bout food."

"I don't know. Crab legs."

"Them shits stank. Lobster?"

"Nah."

"Chinese." We said in unison. I smiled at her.

"Hand me my phone." She passed it to me, taking a seat on my lap.

"Hello. Oh hey Ling Ling.  Can I get a shrimp fried rice then a chicken fried rice. 2 boxes of chicken wings and fill em up sus. Then 2 California rolls. Thanks Ling Ling."

"That's just disrespectful."

"What you talking bout her name is really Ling Ling."

"I bet"

"Gimme some love" I leaned in and kissed her. I laid her back on the couch.

"Tia don't start."

"Maybe I want to. If only you can finish."

"I can start, finish and restart it." I continued kissing on her starting on her neck making my way down. a knock then came at my door

"Damn they move quick" I opened the door and closed it right back

"Tia now that was rude." She got up going to the door, opening it then closing it right back

"Yet you say I'm rude."

"I'm sorry" I opened the door coming face to face with my mom

"We need to talk." I let her in and closed the door.

"There's nothing to talk about." I shrugged going in the kitchen making me a drink. I sure as hell was gonna need it.

"Yes there is and it's simple."

"Haven't you made it clear you didn't want nothing to do with me."

"Earl." I turned around not knowing what to say. Jasmine looked at me as I sat down slowly.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

6.4K 540 16
"Braxton-Toni Braxton but you can call me-" "Juicy." Her and that dumb ass nickname will be the death of me...
16.5K 898 34
Toni & Janet had something in common that no one knew...they started to develop a feeling for girls. They've only had met once but one day Toni's dea...
106K 4.4K 34
What happens when a ruthless, cold-hearted drug tycoon meets a sweet, soft-hearted school teacher?
51.7K 3.8K 44
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a woman gains an annoying roommate. And possibly , a soulmate.