I'M YOURS [ JJK ]

JEONLUVV द्वारा

❝ It all started when Jungkook developed a little crush on you which turned into a one sided love and then in... अधिक

Disclaimer
•1
•2
•3
•4
•5
•6
•7
•8
•9
•10
•11
•12
•13
•14
•15
•16
•17
•18
•19
•21
•22
•23
•24
•25
•26
•27
IMPORTANT
•28
•29
•30
•31
•32
•33
EPILOGUE

•20

4.8K 234 20
JEONLUVV द्वारा

___________________

As Jungkook reached his mansion, he met Yoongi who was coming downstairs.

"Where were you?"
Yoongi asked.

"I'll tell you later, I am sleepy."
Jungkook said as he passed by Yoongi.

"You didn't sleep?"
Yoongi asked with a raised eyebrow.

Jungkook turned around and smiled,
"Yeah because i was staring all night long at a piece of gold in my arms."

With that said, jungkook walked upto his room and closed the door. Yoongi unbelievably scoffed and entered the kitchen.

A few hours later, Jungkook woke up. He didn't sleep much since he didn't wanted his routine to be ruined. He got out of this room and looked around for Yoongi.

He spotted Yoongi in his own office, doing some paperwork. Jungkook entered inside and Yoongi didn't give him a glance.

"Hyung....i found something unbelievable last night."
Jungkook said as he sat on the chair, leaned his back on it.

"What it is?"
Yoongi asked, still focused on the paperwork.

"I was at Y/N's home last night."
Jungkook confessed which made Yoongi look at him immediately with shook eyes.

"What? Are you mad? What if you had gotten caught? Don't you know how strict the house has security?"
Yoongi started to scold.

"I didn't got caught alright? I need to tell you something important."
Jungkook said as he sighed.

"The reason behind Y/N's memory loss is...Her father and her sister.."
Jungkook said making Yoongi's jaw dropped.

"She was crying last night when i went to meet her. She told me how her sister hates her for stealing her crush and how her father hated that she dated a guy famous in business more than his father. Last night she told me that she heard him saying that she should just continue dating Jaehyun now because he's a great deal. He's even forcing her sister to marry a well-off guy."
Jungkook told Yoongi everything which made Yoongi alot more confuse and shock.

"I want 2 favors. Number one, i need one of my men there at a security guard, and you should find a trustable woman to become their maid and pass us all the information. Number 2, i personally want you to look over Y/N.. i know it's tiring but hyung...no one can protect her better than you will do.."
Jungkook looked at him with pleading eyes.

Yoongi sighed,
"What about the company then? Who will take care of it?"

Jungkook sighed,
"Oh, did i tell you just to keep an eye on her till Saturday? I am not gonna meet her till then and I'll take care of the company."

Yoongi took a big breath and nodded.
"Alright. I'll do both of your favors."

Jungkook smiled and stood up.
"Thanks alot hyung! I knew from the start that i could trust you. I'll leave for company then, bye."
And he left the office, making yoongi lean back on the chair and close his eyes.

______________

You get all ready to go with Yeri even though you didn't wanted to. Before you could leave, you suddenly remember the date with a guy.

You sighed, taking the phone and dialling Jimin's number.

Only after the first beep, he attended the call.
"Hello?"

You felt bad for stooding that guy up.
"Uhhh Jimin... I'm sorry but i can't join the date today"

For a second Jimin was shocked. He was choosing what to wear and even thought of confessing you.

When he didn't reply, you spoke his name which made him shake his head.

"Ohhh! You are lucky you know?"
He spoke with a happy voice.

"Why..?"
You asked him.

"Oh actually i was just about to call you and tell you that- uhm- his grandmother passed away and he had to leave Seoul...and he can't come back till next week."
Jimin immediately made up a lie.

"Oh really? Thank god, i was feeling bad."
You sighed in relief.

"No problem...but can i ask the reason why you weren't going to come?"
Jimin asked nervously, not wanting to hear the answer that you love Jungkook.

"Oh, actually Yeri is dragging me with her for her dress hunting... I'm actually getting late, I'll see you soon though! Bye."
You cut off the call immediately as you heard Yeri yelling downstairs for you to come.

You put your phone inside your bag and left your room, going down.

Few hours later,
You were tired of helping Yeri. For about 3 hours, you are sitting at the same place, just telling her which dress to go with.

Yeri smiled as she tried on the new dress. She looked towards you and asked for your opinion.

You smiled and nodded. You genuinely liked it and it suited her alot too.

"Great then! We will get this done but can i have lace over this side?"
Yeri asked the stylist.

Your phone started to ring and it was Jaehyun. Time to start acting. You smiled and attended the call.

"Hey babe."
You spoke which made Jaehyun chuckle. Yeri turned towards you and her smile wasn't there anymore

"I guess you must be with someone.."
Jaehyun spoke and you nodded.

"I'm outside with Yeri, she's trying her wedding dress."
You said.

"Oh alright."
Jaehyun said.

"Sorry i can't meet you, i have to help my sister you know?"
You said as you turned towards Yeri with a smile.

Yeri immediately shook her head,
"Wait, i invited Jason for food. Invite Jaehyun too."

Your eyes widened and you smiled,
"Well do you wanna join us for food? Yeri's fiancé is gonna be there too."

Jaehyun chuckled,
"Alright then, text me the address."

"Alright, take care babe. Bye"
You said as you hung up.

"He's back in seoul?"
Yeri asked.

"Yeah he landed yesterday."
You said as you sat down infront of Yeri.

"And he didn't come to meet his girlfriend?"
She asked in obvious tone that Jaehyun doesn't care.

You smiled,
"Actually he was dying to see me but i declined since he was travelling and must be tired. I told him that we are having a family dinner outside."

Yeri nodded and went inside the changing room to change her dress. Once she came back, you looked at her,
"Can you tell me the address of where are we going?"

Yeri sent you the location and you forwarded it to Jaehyun.

As you both stepped inside the café, Jason was already there. Yeri walked towards him and hugged him, while jason kissed her cheek.

Yeri turned towards me,
"This is my elder sister Y/N. You didn't met her before."

I smiled and bowed towards Jason,
"It's nice meeting you, sister in law."

Something seemed off when he said that but it didn't matter to you. Yeri sat beside Jason and you sat infront on Jason since Yeri was sitting at the window sight.

The conversion was going well until Jason asked,
"Can i ask why didn't you come when we were arranging our engagement date?"

You smiled,
"Sorry, i had some important stuff to do."

"What could be more important than your sister's happiness?"
Jason asked with a smirk.

You mentally scoffed. Before you could say anything, your eyes went towards Jaehyun.

You smiled and stood up, Jaehyun smiled as soon as he saw you. Yeri and Jason's eyes darted towards Jaehyun.

"Hey babe."
Jaehyun said as he wrapped his arm around your waist and he kissed your cheek. Your arm wrapped around him for a hug.

"I missed you alot."
Jaehyun commented as he stared into your eyes.

You smiled,
"I missed you more."

Both of you smile and turn your eyes towards the couple Infront of you.

"This is my boyfriend Jaehyun."
You introduced him.

Jaehyun took your seat as you took a seat Infront of Yeri. Yeri was angry and sad.

Jaehyun held your hand and kissed it.

__________________

Soon, the double date was over and you couldn't be more thankful. Jason didn't give you a good impression but who cares? Atleast you don't.

Jaehyun dropped you off home. You still didn't tell him that you don't have mutual feelings as him. It was hard because you didn't want him to be hurt.

Yoongi was looking at both of you from his car. He decided to call one of his men,
"Send me conversation between Y/N and Jaehyun."

"On it"
The man replied and cut off the call.

Once Jaehyun was driving away, the smile you were forcing was gone. You took a long sigh and entered inside.

- THE NEXT DAY -

As you were done showering, you dried your hair with hair dryer. Once done, you walked towards your bed and took your phone.

You see that there were no messages from Jungkook. You were kind of missing him. He was there when you needed comfort and he held you close to him, making you feel all safe and calm.

You remembered that you were crying really bad that day and he held you so tight and said that it hurted him seeing you cry.

You smiled as clicked on his contact and bringing the phone to your ear.

After 2 beeps, he attended which made your heart skip a beat.

"Is princess missing me that much?"
He chuckled and you rolled your eyes.

"You didn't texted me yesterday so i was kind of worried..."
You spoke as you fiddled with your towel.

"I'm really sorry i couldn't. Actually i haven't left seoul yet. The job where i work at, the owner said that i should work for him yesterday so I'm leaving today in just an hour."
Jungkook explained.

You nodded,
"Alright, have fun."

Jungkook smiled,
"If i would like that place, next time we would go. I promise."

You smiled too,
"Alright, take care."

"Bye, I'll miss you."
As he said that, he was waiting for your reply with a smile on. He can imagine you blushing right now.

"Bye."
And you immediately cut off the call making Jungkook chuckle.

You threw your phone on bed and decided to go downstairs. As you closed the door of your room and was about to take a step, you heard a scream.

You thought you must be hallucinating but you were wrong when you heard,
"D-dad! P-please st-stop."

Your eyes widened and you immediately ran downstairs. You saw that the lights of the lounge were turned on, you walked there and you gasped as you saw the sight.

Yeri was on floor, crying while your dad was full in anger and he was kicking her with her foot.

When you had gasped, you gained both of their attention. Before you could do anything, your father signalled you to come closer.

You were hesitant. You slowly took small steps and stood some meters away.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID?"
Your dad shouted at you.

You flinched, not answering.

"BECAUSE OF YOU,"
He pointed towards Yeri,
"JASON CALLED OFF THE ENGAGEMENT."

You gasped at the sudden news,
"W-what it has to do-w-ith me?"

Your father took a long sigh.

"He said he would rather date you and not her. He also said that you both are gold diggers because him and Jaehyun both are rich as fuck!"
Your dad said this calmly but soon, he slapped you hard on your face which made you trip and fell on the table behind you.

You winced in pain as the corner had hit you very hard.

"BOTH OF YOU ARE USELESS PEACE OF SHIT."
And with that, he walked away.

You couldn't help but to sob. Your own dad hit you and your own dad called you a piece of shit.

You slowly stood up and you glanced at Yeri who was hugging her knees tight.

You winced in pain as you slowly made your way towards the room. You locked it as soon as you got inside.

You started to sob really badly. You took out the suitcase and started to fill it with your clothes and important things.

You were packing your clothes while crying. It was hurting way too much. You really needed someone right now and the only person came into your mind was Jungkook

------- TO BE CONTINUED.
I decided i should write long chapter with important events to not make this story that boring.

PLEASE VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

636K 18K 14
❝ Jungkook has always been afraid of falling in love. But what happens when he is forced to marry a girl who's already heartbroken? ❞ ©JEONLUVV
5.1K 388 57
After Mi-Sun leaves Jimin without any answers. He finds himself slowly starting to lose touch with who he once was. As he tries to understand the re...
270K 9.1K 21
Jungkook fan fiction: Enemy's to lovers story, but with a twist. Why can't things seem to make sense for y/n? Everything is just weird.. He is weird...
202K 4K 33
Me: I know I don't know what you look like But I just wanted to let you know I love you Mystery girl: I love you too And I'm sorry for lying In whic...