Servamp Truth or Dare

By anime4life2006

Ask or dare any of the Servamps and Eves and maybe the subclasses. More

Intro
Mikuni-Confession
Eves and Servamps-Dare
Meeting Via
Meeting Via-Part Two
Servamps-Dare
Licht-Dare
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH GUYS!!!!!
LawLicht-Confession
HOLY CRAP GUYS!!!!!
Licht-Dare
KuroMahi Confession

Dare-Eves

456 9 20
By anime4life2006

Mamiko-Chan: *running to the Eves and Servamps* GUYS! GUYS! WE HAVE OUT FISRT DARE!

Mahiru: Well, whos it from?

Mamiko-Chan: It's from a friend of mine!~

Licht:*suspicious* So what's the name of your friend?

Mamiko-Chan: It doesn't matter Lichtan!

Lawless: Just hurry up and tell us who the dare is for already Mamiko-Chan!

Mamiko-Chan: It's for the Eves!

Mikuni: So What is the dare then Mamiko-Chan?~

Mamiko-Chan: My friend dared all the Eves to dress up as butlers for the Servamps!

Eves: E-EHHH?!

Mamiko-Chan: And for a whole day as well!

Servamps: *thinking of how their Eves will look in butler outfits while having a nosebleed*

Licht:*blushing heavily* YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS BECAUSE THERE AIN'T NO WAY ON EARTH AM I GOING TO BE DOING THAT!

Misono: I AGREE!!

Lily: Awww!~ Don't be that way Misono-kun! I think you'll look really nice in a butler costume!~

Misono: *blushes* S-S-Shut up Lily!

Lawless: Awww~! But why not Lichtan? I think that you'll look very*leans close to whisper in ear* hot.

Licht: *blushes every single shade of there is* D-D-DAMN YOU YA SHIT RAT! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!*attempts to kick Lawless*

Lawless:*just dodges Lichts kicks while laughing* What's wrong Tenshi-Chan? All I did was compliment you!

Licht:*still blushing all shades of there is* I DON'T CARE YOU DAMN SHIT RAT!! SO STAY STILL SO I CAN KILL YOU!!!! ITS MY JOB AS AN ANGEL TO PURIFY YOU FOR SAYING SOMETHING SO INDECENT AS THAT!!!!!!!!

Mahiru: *sweatdrops* A-Ano Licht-San, maybe you and Lawless should calm down.

Kuro: Your all to noisy. Mendoukuse. Listen to the housewife.

Mahiru: *gains irk mark* Don't call me a housewife Kuro!

Kuro: Eh? But it's true though.

Mamiko-Chan: GUYS STOP!! WERE GETTING WAY OFF TOPIC HERE!!!

Mikuni: Mamiko-Chan is right guys!~Isn't that right Abel-Chan?

Jeje: Stop talking............to that doll............like it's a person.

Mikuni: Awww~! Is Jeje getting jealous over Abel-Chan?~ You don't have to worry~ I only have eyes for you Jeje!~

Mamiko-Chan:*gains irk marks* Guys stop! We're getting way of topic here!*gets ignored**starts releasing loads of KI*

Eves and Servamps: *gulps*

Mahiru:*terrified* E-Eto Mamiko-Chan. P-p-please c-c-calm d-d-down.

Mamiko-Chan: *still releasing KI* If I do, then can we move on with the dare?

Lawless: H-Hai Mamiko-Chan.

Mamiko-Chan: Good.*stops releasing KI*

Eves and Servamps:*lets out sigh of relief**in head* H-how can someone so innocent and cute turn so scary in such a short time?

Mamiko-Chan: Oh and since Licht and Misono refused to the dare and we gotten so off topic, all the Eves have to wear maid outfits now!

Everyone: H-HUH?!

Mamiko-Chan: And I get to blackmail the Eves as well!~

Eves: WHAT?!

Mamiko-Chan: It's your fault for doing this guys~ Now go into the dressing room with your name on it to put on your outfits!*points to dressing room*

Eves: UGH! FINE!*Eves go into dressing room with their names on*

Mamiko-Chan: *under breath* I have to thank Via-Chan for this. I can finally achieve my dream of seeing cute and hot boys in maid outfits.

Kuro:*hears what Mamiko-Chan was saying**blushes heavily and starts imagining Mahiru in a maid outfit*

Lawless, Hugh, Lily, and Jeje: *imagining the Same thing as Kuro while having nosebleeds*

Eves:*comes out of dressing room in maid outfits while blushing every variation of red there is*

Misonos maid outfit

Mahirus maid outfit

Mikunis maid outfit

Lichts maid outfit

Tetsus maid outfit

Servamps: *starts blushing even redder than than Higans hair*

Lily: *covers nose as to not show Misono that he has nosebleed*

Lawless: *openly showing his nosebleed*

Mamiko-Chan: *faints because of too much blood loss from seeing all the Eves in short and cute maid outfits*

Mahiru: Mamiko-Chan! *runs over to check on her* Are you ok?!

Lawless: Not only is Lichtan an angel, he has the body of one too~

Licht: S-Shut up Rotten Hyde!!

Mamiko-Chan: *wakes up* Oh yeah! I forgot to mention something!! There's a second part!

Eves: NANI?!?!?!?

Mamiko-Chan:*nods* You have to act like there maids while wearing the outfit for a whole day!

Misono: SCREW THIS! I AIN'T DOING THIS DARE ANYMORE!!!!!

Mamiko-Chan: Then you don't mind letting me tell everyone your secret then Misono?~

Misono:*freezes**turns around looking slightly fearful* W-W-When? H-How?!

Mamiko-Chan: *starts giggling* I have my ways Misono~ Now then, how about I tell everyone your secret then, hm?~

Misono:*starts waving hands frantically* N-No! It's fine I'll do the dare!!*quickly sits down again*

Tetsu: What secret is Big Sis Mamiko-Chan talking about, Chibi?

Misono: I-It's n-nothing Sendagaya! Let's just move on with the dare!!

Mamiko-Chan: Like Misono said, lets move on with the dare!!

~time skip brought to you by Misono's TsunTsun self~

Mikuni: Whew!*flops onto couch*

Other Eves:*follows Mikuni*

Mamiko-Chan: Oh. Is the day done already?

Mahiru: Yeah it is and just let me tell you that Lazy NEET was even more messy than usual!

Licht: The sane goes for the damn Shit Rat!

Tetsu: Hugh was the same.

Mikuni: The same goes for Jeje~*realizes something* Hold up. Where's my little bro?

Tetsu: Now that you mention it, I don't remember the Chibi coming with us.

Mahiru: I wonder where Misono is?

Mamiko-Chan: Wait, who saw him last?

Licht: I did. Why?

Mamiko-Chan: Was he going with Lily into his room with his entire face red?

Licht: I think so. Why?

Mamiko-Chan: You guys don't have to worry. Misono will be fine. Well, his upper body at least~

Mikuni: *stands up quickly* WAIT!! YOU DON'T MEAN-

Mamiko-Chan:I don't know what your talking about Mikuni-San.

Mikuni: HOLD ON LITTLE BROTHER!!! MIKUNI IS COMING IS COMING TO SAVE YOU!!!!*runs out with dust coming from behind him*

Eves:*sweat drops*

Tetsu: Wait. What did you mean by Chibi being alright but only his upper body?

Licht: Yeah What did you mean by that?

Mahiru: I'm curious as well.

Mamiko-Chan: Ah, weeeelll-*notices Misono coming in* Ah! Misono!

Misono:*comes in with a slightly disheveled appearance*

Mahiru: Misono! Are you okay?! Did you fall down?!

Misono: N-no I didn't fall down.

Tetsu: then why do you look like that?

Mamiko-Chan:*smirks* I know the reason why~

Mahiru/Tetsu: Can you tell us?

Mamiko-Chan: I can, but I won't.

Tetsu: Why?

Mamiko-Chan: Have you ever heard of privacy Tetsu?~

Mahiru: Ah right! Sorry for trying to go into your personal life Misono!

Misono:*looks down and to the side in an attempt to hide his blush* I-It's fine.

Mikuni:*comes bursting into the room then looks around frantically and spots Misono and the proceeds to run to him* LITTLE BRO!! YOUR ALRIGHT!!

Misono:*gains irk mark* Stay away from me you bastard!!

Mikuni:*pouts* How mean Misono!

Mamiko-Chan:*sighs and leaves them to do there own thing* Thanks for the dare @Violet_Booklover! It certainly made things interesting~

Ja ne minna!

Eves: Ja ne!

❤️Please comment and like❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.2K 38
Warning: boyxboy content Some short stories of the servamps characters doing some weird and dumb shenanigans, maybe i can sometime add a few fluff ch...
61K 1.8K 37
im actually begging yall to STOP READING THIS 😭😭😭 wattpad says my most impressive ranking is 2nd in #probably but 1st in makizeninxreader is right...
43.1K 209 30
basically truth or dare