Reckless

By Nightzz00

The Stone brothers are reckless, obnoxious, spoil brats. These bad boys are well known around Sunset Falls, f... More

INTRODUCTION
Hot Jerk
Hide and seek
Drive Home
Baby Lambo
Makeover
Hero
Monsters!
Blake's Lover
Smoking Hot
Mirror Mirror
The Ex
Bossy
Dream Lover
Munchkin!
P.A.R.T.Y
Boo!
Hunt
Reputation
Sleeping Beauty
Annoying Guest
Revenge
Gate Out!
Gumdrop
Sorry
Trying
Boo-boo
My Angel
Tag Love
Gang
Bye
Epilogue

James Bond

2K 144 42
By Nightzz00

I feel fucking bored! I start kicking my legs and arms wildly, while I am lying on the bed. "Arghhhhhh, I wanna leaveeeee!!!!" I scream out loud.

I need to watch TV or something, or else I will die of boredom. I get off the bed and leave the room, to head downstairs. When I get to the stairway and I'm about to step down, the front door slams open, jolting me. I turn to face the door and I see all three of them, dragging some poor guy in, who's blindfolded.

What the fuck? My jaw hits the floor and my heart drops, at the horrific sight that I am seeing. The guy is strutting and pleading for his life. I know this guy; it's Mr. Rowan their family lawyer.

" Please don't kill me!" He cries out, with tears rolling down his half uncovered face. My body starts to tremble and fear caves in as I gasp. They are going to kill him.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Dash yells in his face, before thumping him in the stomach. My heart slams in my chest when he does that, making me shiver. "THOSE GUYS FUCKING TRUSTED YOU! YOU FUCK!" He growls, punching him harder and harder this time. Mr. Rowan rolls over and huffs out a cough.

"This Motherfucker needs to learn a lesson." Nash grips his hair and yanks it back aggressively, making me flinch.

"Arghhhhh! "He cries out in pain, falling on his knees. I clench my teeth and suck in a breath, Fuck!

"He's crying like a bitch!" Ash sings mockingly, making them laugh. Then he slams his fist in his jaw, blood spurts out of his mouth, making his head snap to the right. My heart shakes, and I tremble inside. I am literally in shock right now and I can't move.

"Take him to the basement," Dash orders to them.

"No, not the basement!" I gasp. I am terrified of what they going to do to him. I see both of them drag him off, leaving a trail of blood seeping from his mouth. Dash follows behind. My blood is boiling now, I am beyond livid, what I have just seen. I am frantically panicking like shit, but I have to do something. I am about to run down the stairs when strong pair of arms grasp my waist and pull me back onto a hard chest.

"No!" Josh growls in my ear, warning me.

"Josh, noooo!!" I scream frantically, struggling to get out of his hold. He turns me around and carries me back to my room.

"Let me go!" I cry out, as he throws me onto the bed.

"I just did," he laughs.

"You're going to kill him, you jerks!" I slam my palms on his abs, when he approaches me.

"No, we are not, Isla! "He pins my arms down to the side, and gives me a kiss on the forehead like it's some joke.

"Yes, you are!" I yell fumingly.

"We are not! We just going to interrogate him," he says in a sinister tone.

"You mean, torture him?!" I try kicking him, but he shoves back and grunts angrily.

"STOP IT!!" He yells, pushing me back on to the bed, before moving towards the door. I stumble back up, to get up.

"No." He shakes his head, giving me a deathly glare, telling me to stay here. Then he leaves quickly out the door, as I hear his footsteps running down the hallway.

"Fucking prick!" I slam my fists on the bed in anger. I am seething right now. I jump off the bed and run for the door. Time for mission: Save Mr. Rowan's Ass. I can hear James bond playing in my head as I race down the hallway and down the stairs. I head for the kitchen first, I need something to defend myself. But when I am looking around, I can hear grunts and shouting coming from the basement. Then a sound of loud agonizing scream follows, making me shudder. What the fuck! My hearts pounding and I am shaking right now. These guys are fucked, and they are pissing me off now!

I finally see something I can use. Aha a rolling pin, I see it in one of the cupboards. "Time to kick ass now!" I run for the basement door and I'm about to open it, when it swings open and they all come out, looking mad as ever.

"Isla, what the hell are you doing?" Dash notices me holding the rolling pin; he yanks it off me effortlessly.

"Hey, give it back!" I yell.

"Why? So you're going to roll me to death with it?" He throws it to Nash, who laughs.

"Yeah, I am. You freak!" I slam my palms on his bare abs, he belts down coughing out a laugh. "It's not funny, you jackass!" I am about to push him off when Josh pulls me back.

"Didn't I say to you, to stay in your damn room!" He glares down at me, looking annoyed.

"Why? So you can beat him to death!" I look at the basement door, which is closed now.

"Yes!" They all say in unison, with cold killer eyes.

"Actually, we haven't even started yet;" Ash nudges Nash and they all start snickering with sinister smiles on their faces. I feel sick hearing them laugh so evilly like it's some fucking joke. I fear for this poor guy's life now. "No," I shake my head adamantly. I can't let them do this, not on my watch. I quickly rush for the door.

"Where are you off too, eh?" Dash chuckles as he pulls me back by grabbing my arm.

"Nooo! Let me go you jerk!" I growl angrily while fighting him off me.

"Aww, guys, look! She's fighting me with her tiny little fists," he coos sticking his bottom pout out. A roar of laughter erupts, and he even starts laughing. My face goes red with embarrassment and I feel enraged. 

"You Asshole!" I kick him aggressively, he jumps back laughing hysterically. They all start laughing now, the jerks! I am heaving right now, with crossed face, I look around for something to bash their heads with.

"Aww, is my little fireball getting angry," he coos in a baby tone, as he approaches me with doey eyes. The condescending jerk!

"Got to hell, you jerk!" I shove him, but he grabs and pulls me into his arms, embracing me into a compassionate hug. "She's fucking  adorable, isn't she?" He laughs sarcastically while squeezing me in his arms.

"She is!" Nash laughs.

"Yeah, she is!" Ash snickers and so does Josh.

"You're so cute, aren't you!" He mumbles on my shoulder, moving me gently from side to side. My heart flips when he does that, and heat rises to my face, as I am snuggled in his strong arms. I can't move, and my face is squashed in his chest, I feel so warm and fuzzy. Wait? I shouldn't be feeling like this at this moment. What the hell is he doing to me? I am still fuming and I still want to slap that gorgeous face of his.

"Okay, we all having lunch now," he says so casually, as he lets me go. "Now behave, okay?" Before I can protest, he quickly pecks my forehead and goes straight for the fridge. I look around, and they all moving about, trying to prepare meals. Maybe this is my chance, they all seem busy. I am anxious, and excited in a weird way, like if I make run for it, what could possibly go wrong? I slowly creep back, acting all casual.

"BUBBLES, NO!" Ash sees me, he comes rushing over and takes my hand. "Ash, stop! I wasn't  doing anything," I protest. He laughs like he doesn't believe me.

"Stop lying," Dash slams the fridge door, looking pissed. He nods to Ash, who groans like he's fed up.

"Com'on bubbles." He starts dragging me out of the room.

"NOOO, AT LEAST TELL ME WHAT HE DID!?" I pull back with all my might. He ignores me and carries on taking long strides until we are near the stairs.

"Go!" He tells me with a nod.

"I am not going upstairs! At least tell me what he did? You owe me, Ash."

"I owe you nothing, Isla, now go upstairs, before I have to force you."

"NO! Tell me what he did!" I cross my arms waiting for him.

"I am not telling you shit! NOW GO!" He reaches out to grab me, but I start thrashing him. "NO, TELL ME WHAT HE DID!" I yell furiously.

"NO!" He growls, grabbing both of my wrists,  stopping me from attacking him.

"What the hell is going on here?" Nash comes over, looking stunned, at both of us. He sees how angry I am and sighs. 

"Ash, let her go." He tells him.

"No bro, she's not going to her room."

"I will take her," he takes his hand out. "Lollipop, let's go," he smiles at me. Ash lets me go, and Nash reaches for my hand.

"NO! I don't' want to hold your hand!" I push away.

"But why not?" He asks astonishingly.

"You're as bad as them!" I nod to Ash, who looks more cross now.

"How?" He laughs, looking confused.

"I saw you pull his hair, Nash. You were enjoying it, all of you!" I look at him with disgust.

"I was giving him a hairstyle!" He blurts out with a smile.

"He was," Ash responds with a straight face.

"This isn't funny you know?" I cross my arms, waiting.

"When did we say it is?" Ash glances at Nash, who sighs."Having your hair styled, is a serious thing, Isla," Nash looks me dead serious in the eyes. I am not surprised by this guy, he thinks everything is a joke.

"You're being stupid now!" I am getting mad, why don't they just tell me.

"GO! "Both bellow at once, making me jump.

"But?" I blurt.

"GO NOW!" They say again, sternly.

"FINE!" I raise my arms and drop them, feeling angry and defeated." I will go, I hope  you're fucking happy," I can hear them snicker as I walk upstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 50 17
Being a teenager isn't any Hollywood production. Now, add powers, a family secret, and a few people who want you dead! Welcome to my world! Names Ana...
The next heir By Pia

Teen Fiction

8.8K 939 57
She knew she can't love him, He knew he shouldn't fall for her, And he silently watched her loving him just like how he loved her. Yet life happened...
51.9K 2.1K 42
It started with something stupid and lead to a disaster. It provoked some emotions buried deep within. It headed in the direction that yell 'TROUBLE'...
He's Mine By zzzzz

Teen Fiction

12.5K 2.5K 21
Summer is here and schools over. I am supposed to be having the time of my life, but no. I'm handcuffed to a bed, because I have been kidnapped, by a...