FIRE AND ICE โŽฏ n.mikaelsonยน

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ -L0VELESS-

๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž | โ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จโž โŽฏโŽฏ In which Tyler Lockwood'... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜
๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ...!
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข. โ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐š„๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š
หห‹ 01
หห‹ 02
หห‹ 03
หห‹ 04
หห‹ 05
หห‹ 06
หห‹ 07
หห‹ 08
หห‹ 09
หห‹ 10
หห‹ 11
หห‹ 12
หห‹ 13
หห‹ 14
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ข. โ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ ๐™พ๐š…๐™ด๐š ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ณ
หห‹ 15
BAD DECISIONS
XVII. POISON
XVIII. MEDICINE
XIX. YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME
XX. SWEET BUT PSYCHO
XXI. LIE TO ME
XXII. TROUBLE FINDS YOU
XXIII. YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN
XXIV. SUCKER
XXV. EXCUSES
XXVI. WORK IT OUT
XXVII. DANCER IN THE DARK
XXVIII. POWER OVER ME
XXIX. INDESTRUCTIBLE
XXX. STUPID IN LOVE
XXXI. I BET YOU LOOK GOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR
XXXII. MISSILE
XXXIII. HOLD ON
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„; ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
XXXIV. BROKEN
XXXVI. LITTLE WHITE LIES
XXXVII. EVERYTIME
XXXVIII. COLLAR FULL
XXXIX. LONE RANGER
XL. KILL OF THE NIGHT
XLI. UNPREDICTABLE
XLII. STILL FALLING FOR YOU
XLIII. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
XLIV. HOW TO SAVE A LIFE
XLV. EYES CLOSED
XLVI. RULE THE WORLD
XLVII. SHADOWS
XLVIII. SOMEONE YOU LOVED
XLIX. BEAUTIFUL CREATURES
L. TOO GOOD AT GOODBYES
LI. FIRE AND ICE

XXXV. ASHES

27.6K 666 568
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ -L0VELESS-

―❅―
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄
[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ - 𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴]

"what's left to do with these
broken pieces on the floor? i'm
losing my voice calling on you"

✧✦✧✦✧

The next morning, Thea was just about to walk out of Klaus' bedroom when a pair of strong arms circled around her waist. "Leaving without saying goodbye? Careful love, you might just break my heart," Klaus teased before peppering small kisses down the side of the brunettes neck, causing her to sigh softly before a scowl fell on her face, still being incredibly pissed at him for allowing her to mourn both him and her brother.

"Hmm. We wouldn't want that would we?" she muttered coldly, pulling herself from his grip and continuing on her path out of his room. The hybrid followed after her as she walked down the marble staircase in the Mikaelson mansion, a confused expression on his face. "Little wolf?" he called hesitantly as Thea continued to storm around the mansion, not stopping back to look at him once.

"You left me," the brunette stated suddenly, whipping her head around to face him, her eyes narrowed with a deep scowl on her face, "you told me you'd never leave me, and you did." Klaus watched her for a second before shrugging, "it was hardly my fault, love. I mean, it was your friends that put me in that coffin in the first place," he stated calmly as if it was nothing. Thea stared at him in disbelief at how casually he had dismissed her feelings.

She had believed he was dead. She had mourned him. Her heart had shattered at the thought of never seeing him again, and here he was, alive and seemingly blaming her for her friends actions. How could he care so little about the pain and torment she had gone through? Did she mean that little to him? "I thought you were dead," she hissed, tears gathering in her eyes as she stared at the hybrid in front of her in a heated anger.

"I thought my brother was dead. I mourned you. My heart broke thinking I'd never see you both again," the young wolf carried on, causing the hybrid to look to the floor in shame. He hadn't meant to cause her so much pain. In truth, he hadn't really considered how she'd react- selfish, maybe, but in his defence he didn't really have much time to in the moment. Klaus knew he couldn't trust the brunette's friends, no matter how much blind faith she had that they could all get along happily, he wasn't naïve.

So, when he saw a situation arising, he made a deal with Bonnie to ensure his safety, neglecting to tell his soulmate. It wasn't a big deal to him as he knew that he'd be safe, but he didn't think about Thea, and that's where he went wrong. "Through everything I have been by your side. I fell in love with you in spite of everything you've done and you don't care," Thea stated sadly, the tears that had gathered in her eyes finally falling freely down her face.

"I do care, Thea. You're the only good thing in my life, I'm sorry for hurting you so much. I'd lose my mind if I were ever to lose you," Klaus retorted softly, walking closer to the young wolf. Klaus wiped her tears before grabbing her small hands in his making the brunette smile slightly. "I love you, little wolf. And I plan to show you just how much when I get back into town," he teased with a smirk but his words made Thea freeze.

"You're leaving?" she asked alarmed, a look of disbelief on her face as she pulled her hands free from his causing Klaus to frown. "Just for business love, nothing for you to worry about. I'll be back in no time," the hybrid muttered in confusion as he noticed her hurt expression, not knowing what he'd said wrong. "Of course," Thea muttered, not bothering to hide the hurt she felt as she turned to leave once again.

"Thea?" Klaus questioned in confusion as he stepped towards her, only for her to flinch away from him causing his frown to deepen. "Look, Klaus, I have to go check on my family. Yesterday was pretty hectic and I haven't seen my brother since he came back from the dead or since you gave him his body back or whatever. Point is, I have to go. Have fun on your business trip," Thea rambled, a trait that only occurred when she was nervous or extremely hurt, before exiting the house leaving Klaus stood in utter confusion as he watched her leave.

✧✦✧✦✧

Thea had planned to go straight home after leaving Klaus', but his earlier revelation left her itching for something alcoholic which is why the young teen was currently sat at the Grill, cradling a glass of bourbon. It wasn't like he was leaving for good, it was only a few nights, but the thought left a sour feeling within her- especially considering only yesterday she had thought he was dead. She knew she was being a little over dramatic and clingy, but she had just gotten him back and he was leaving again.

God, I sound like Elena, the wolf cringed as she threw back the contents of the glass before ordering another one. "That seat's taken," Thea muttered as she brought the refilled glass up to her lips, not bothering to look at Damon as he took a seat to her left, the seat on his left always being saved for Alaric, "nice to see you too, Lockwolf," he scoffed before reaching over the bar and grabbing a bottle of bourbon and another glass.

Thea rolled her eyes before taking a sip of her drink and reaching over to grab the bottle from the Salvatore vampire, "still wanna rip my heart out?" the vampire teased with a smile causing Thea to smirk. "Ah, well I guess that all depends on how wasted I get," she answered as she began to pour more bourbon into her glass, only for Damon to reach out and take it from her. "Guess it's time to cut you off then," the raven haired vampire muttered causing Thea to pout, "you're no fun."

Damon laughed, shaking his head slightly before looking back at her, "so, what's with the day drinking wolfie?" he asked, concerned for her well-being. Thea laughed dryly as she placed her glass on the bar, "well, turns out my soulmate and twin brother who I thought were dead, aren't actually dead. My mom won't stop her incessant calling, I have a killer headache and I'm pretty sure there's still a wooden bullet in my shoulder," the brunette winced as she rolled her left shoulder, grimacing from the pain.

"I'm sorry about Klaus," Damon told her causing Thea to raise one of her eyebrows, staring at him as if to ask if he was serious, causing him to roll his eyes. "Okay, I'm not. But I am sorry for hurting you," the raven haired vampire tried again, this time his words being nothing but sincere causing Thea to smile. "We've all made mistakes Dames, all we can do now is move on from them," she replied with a toothy smile causing Damon to smile back at her.

"So, why are you in here looking all sorry for yourself?" the young brunette asked as she reached across Damon, snatching the bottle of bourbon back from him causing him to laugh softly before a scowl found its way onto his face. "Elena's a vampire and Stefan's back to playing the role of the saviour," he scoffed hatefully before picking up his glass and downing its contents.

Thea frowned in sympathy. She knew that Damon loved her best friend, and she knew that deep down Elena loved him too. "For what it's worth, I'm still rooting for you. Stefan may have been her first love but you were always meant to be her last," the brunette stated with a sympathetic smile causing the corners of Damon's lips to lift ever so slightly. "Plus, who could resist the sexiness that is Damon Salvatore? Damn," she teased as she bit her lip, looking him up and down with an appreciative look.

The raven haired vampire laughed loudly as he shoved the young wolf slightly, "as flattered as I am, Lockwolf, you reek of Klaus and I don't go for taken women," he stated causing Thea to raise her eyebrows once again. "Elena doesn't count," he huffed in annoyance causing the brunette to laugh once again. "Was that jealousy I detected in your tone?" the wolf teased with a smirk, referencing the vampire's earlier statement causing Damon to scoff.

"Please. We all know I'm way better than that psychotic asshole," he retorted, throwing a wink at the youngest Lockwood causing her to roll her eyes. "Sorry Edward, sparkly vamps just don't do it for me," Thea taunted with a smirk causing the raven haired vampire to roll his eyes, "no, just the ones that slaughter their way through towns," he remarked causing Thea's smirk to widen. "What can I say? The badder the better," she winked causing the vampire to nudge her once again, laughing as he did so.

"I've missed you, Lockwolf," he told her honestly with a beaming smile causing Thea to smile back. And it was true, his mind had been so occupied and obsessed with Elena that he had pushed away everything/everyone else that he cared about, Thea included. She was the first to befriend him when he came to town, and he had thrown it all back in her face because she fell in love.

He still hated Klaus, which was very unlikely to ever change. But he loved Thea, and if she loved him then he had to accept that. After everything that had happened two days prior he realised that whilst he maybe a vampire, his time was short. Nothing was ever certain, and he just wanted his best friend back. He had already lost one, he didn't want the other to slip through his fingertips.

Just as Thea was about to reply, Sheriff Forbes stormed over towards them, pulling out the chair next to Damon. "That seat's taken," the vampire and wolf both stated simultaneously causing Liz to look down at the stool and back towards the two before sighing, slamming a newspaper down on the bar in front of them. The raven haired vampire cocked his head as he picked it up and read the front page, "faulty gas line leads to tragic explosion at Young Farm," he read before throwing the paper back down and looking up at Liz, "really?"

"Better than, 'Town Council blown up. Police have no suspects.' Unless the perpetrator is right next to me," Sheriff Forbes retorts, staring accusingly down at Damon as he takes a sip from his drink. "Well, don't look at me. I always take credit for killing people," the vampire smirked as Thea nodded her head, "yeah, it's not really his style. See, Damon prefers hot pokers and ripping out people's hearts," she added, glaring at the vampire coldly.

"Are we seriously still not past that?" he scoffed, looking at the brunette in exasperation. "Are we seriously still not past that?" Thea mocked in response like a child, causing Damon to roll his eyes in annoyance before turning back to face Liz finding her still looking at him with an accusing glare. "Seriously, stop looking at me like that, Liz. If I was going to kill twelve people, I wouldn't blow them up, I'd have a dinner party," he smirked causing the Forbes woman to roll her eyes.

"The explosion was sparked from inside. This wasn't an accident," she told him with a serious expression on her face as Damon lifted his glass off the bar, "you say that like it's a bad thing. The council's dead. I see that as a win," he smirked before taking a drink. "I've known some of the council since I was a kid. They were my friends," Liz said sadly, her gaze shifting down towards the bar.

"Well your friends tried to kill your daughter," Damon pointed out causing Thea to scoff, "hmm, sounds familiar," she muttered under her breath causing the vampire to roll his eyes. "Thea, aren't you supposed to be at school?" the Sheriff asked as her gaze landed on the brunette who was currently sat at the bar drinking, underage. Thea laughed, "hmm, yeah. Probably should go there at some point," she stated, wincing as she thought about how poor her attendance had been during her senior year.

"You do realise I'm the Sheriff right? And you're sat truanting school and drinking underage, right in front of me?" Liz asked as she stared at the wolf in incredulity as Thea took another drink from her glass before turning to face the blonde woman with a smile. "Ah, Liz. Don't make me play the 'my mom's the Mayor' card, that's Tyler's game," she whined with a sarcastic frown causing the older woman to laugh slightly, shaking her head, "I'm gonna lose my job," the woman muttered under her breath as Thea began to smile.

"Who's the new guy?" Damon spoke up once again, his eyes trained on a muscular man across the bar who was slowly walking towards them. "Excuse me, Sheriff. Hi, um, I was wondering if I could speak to you for a minute about the explosion at the Young Farm," the man asked Liz kindly with a nervous smile as he came to a stop in front of the trio.

"I'm sorry, Mr..?" the Sheriff trailed off with a quizzical stare as Damon and Thea both watched the exchange through narrowed eyes, neither one trusting the mysterious new guy. "Oh. Connor Jordan," the man greeted, holding out his hand which was covered by a black glove, something that Damon and Thea both noticed making them even more suspicious as their eyes narrowed further.

Liz shook his hand with a smile, "are you with the insurance investigators?" the woman asked politely, causing Connor to shake his head with a smile of his own, "no, no. I'm more of an independent contractor." Noticing the narrowed glares from Damon and Thea, Connor grimaced slightly before turning back to Liz, "can we speak in private?"

"Sure," the Sheriff replied, giving Damon and Thea one last look before leading the man over to a different part of the bar. "Nice to meet you too, Mr Busybody Guy," Damon grumbled with a scowl causing Thea to giggle. "Seriously, busybody? That's all you've got?" she mocked causing Damon to nudge her, scowling as he grabbed the bottle of bourbon once again, causing Thea to laugh even louder.

✧✦✧✦✧

Thea was sat in her father's study, looking through all the old photographs with a nostalgic smile on her face. Their family had never been perfect, far from it, but what family truly was? The brunette placed the pictures back into the draw just as the door-bell rang throughout the house, "are we expecting anyone?" the wolf called out to her mom as she exited the study and walked towards the front door.

Carol shrugged her shoulders, looking at her daughter with an equally confused expression causing Thea to frown before pulling the door open, finding Connor stood on the other side. "May I help you?" the teen asked with false politeness, sparing a glance over her shoulder to her mom as she walked towards the door. Connor looked at the brunette before settling his focus on Carol who now stood at the side of her, "good evening. I'm hoping I can help you actually. I spoke with Sheriff Forbes earlier. My name is Connor Jordan."

Connor reaches his hand out for Carol to shake, "Carol Lockwood. This is my daughter Thea," she introduced as she shook his hand. "I know who you are, Connor, and I believe the Sheriff made it clear that the tragedy at the farmhouse was an internal matter," the elder Lockwood chastised as she narrowed her eyes at the man suspiciously. Thea watched the exchange from beside her mom, ready to step in at any point if her mom needed her to.

"That's one way of looking at it, I guess. Although I prefer the term cover up. Do you mind if I come in?" Connor pushed as he stepped closer towards the door causing Thea's eyes to narrow. "You know, I really don't think that's a good idea," she denied as she attempted to close the door before Connor started to force his way through. Thea pushed on the door, trying to stop him from entering, but even with her werewolf strength she was no match for the man which puzzled her extremely.

She had beaten Damon in combat fights multiple times, and he was a vampire- so what was he? He wasn't a wolf, she'd have been able to smell it on him. "Uh, excuse me?" Carol spat exasperatedly as Connor pushed his way into the Lockwood mansion causing the man to smirk, "thank you. You're aware that it wasn't an accident. Any rookie fireman could tell you that."

"What are you, the press?" Thea spat angrily as she went to stand slightly in front of her mom protectively, causing the man's smirk to widen. "Not exactly," he mused before shifting his gaze to Carol's once again, "so, twelve council members are dead, you're the Mayor, why aren't you at that meeting?" the man quizzed as he gazed at the woman accusingly. "It wasn't official town business," the elder Lockwood defends calmly, not letting her guard slip once as she stared back at the muscular man in defiance.

"What was it then?" Connor pushed as he stepped closer to both Lockwood women with a scowl on his face. Before Thea had the chance to make a remark, Tyler walked down the marble stairs whilst putting on his shirt, a mixture of confusion and anger on his face as he looked at the man stood so close to his mom and sister, "what's going on?"

The hybrid walked around the front of Thea and his mom, pushing Connor away from them with a glare, "is there something I could help you with?" Tyler asked with a stone expression causing Connor to smirk. "Maybe. How you doing? I'm Connor," the man stated, holding his hand out for Tyler to shake. Thea narrowed her eyes at his gloved hand once again as Tyler reached out to shake his hand.

Just then, Tyler's skin started to burn causing him to growl in pain. Before anyone could react, Connor pulled out a pistol, shooting Tyler several times causing him to fall to the floor as Connor continued to shoot. "Tyler!" Thea gasped in panic, before coming to her senses and pushing the man back using all her strength, successfully knocking him off his feet.

"Tyler! Oh my God! Tyler! Tyler, run!!" Carol screamed frantically, looking between her son who was lying in a pool of his own blood, and her daughter who was currently wrestling with the man who had shot him. Using the distraction Thea had created, Tyler stood up from the floor and super sped across the room, smashing through a window before speeding away.

Connor watches from the floor before looking back towards the brunette who was currently straddling him, attempting to take the gun from his hands. Before she could however, Connor shot her in the shoulder, the force knocking her back enabling him to get up and follow Tyler. "Son of a bitch," Thea hissed as she cradled her shoulder in pain, a grimace upon her face as the ache began to get worse.

"Oh my god, Thea," Carol gasped in panic, rushing over to her daughter and pushing on the wound to help control the bleeding. Hearing the commotion, Caroline frantically ran downstairs with a shocked expression on her face as she noticed all the blood on the floor, the smashed window, and her boyfriend nowhere in sight as her best friend sat bleeding in the corner.

"I'd like to go at least one day without getting shot, tortured or bitten. Just one day. Is that too much to ask?" Thea whined as she threw her head back against the wall in a mixture of annoyance and pain, her face growing paler as her eyes grew weaker. Caroline rushed down the rest of the stairs, biting into her wrist and putting it straight towards the brunette's mouth, forcing her to drink. Luckily, the bullet had gone straight through with the range being so close.

"Thank you, Caroline," Carol told the blonde appreciatively as Thea drifted off to sleep, fully healed from the wound Connor had created. The blonde vampire smiled at her boyfriend's mom warmly before speeding out of the mansion in search for Tyler.

✧✦✧✦✧

Tyler, Caroline and Thea all sat in one of the rows in Mystic Falls Church, chatting between themselves when Stefan entered, coming to a stop in front of their row. "What are you doing here, Tyler?" the Salvatore vampire asked exasperatedly as his eyes locked onto the hybrids causing him to scoff. "Being sensitive to the community's loss," the elder Lockwood shrugged casually causing Thea to roll her eyes.

She had already pleaded Tyler not to go to the memorial, desperately telling him that it wasn't safe but he wasn't having none of it. But she didn't blame him, Pastor Young had been such an important part of the twins' life, they owed it to him to pay him their respects, even if he had tried to kill them. "With a hunter out to get you?" Stefan asked in incredulity, looking towards Thea and Caroline for back up, only to receive shrugs in return.

"I'm not letting a hunter a stop me from where I'm supposed to be," Tyler responded with a defiant expression, causing Stefan to sigh. "Also," Caroline spoke up from besides the hybrid causing their attention to snap towards her, "if he shows his face, we're gonna kick his ass," Thea finished for the blonde, the pair high fiving afterwards with matching deviant smirks. The younger Salvatore shook his head, walking down a row and taking a seat in the row behind Elena, Matt and Jeremy and in front of the twins and Caroline.

The reformed Scooby-gang all look towards the front of the church where Carol stood at the podium, ready to start the service. "Before we begin the Mass, we'd like to open the floor to anyone who would like to share a memory about our late friends on the Town Council. I know that April Young wanted to say a few words about her dad. April? April, are you still here, honey?"

Thea looked around for the familiar mass of brown hair, frowning when she couldn't find the young girl. April had been like the younger sister Thea had always wanted, and it saddened her immensely when the young girl got sent to boarding school. Carol frowned at the podium before looking out towards the mass of people once again, "is there anyone else who would like to share a recollection or a memory about Pastor Young?"

For a moment, nobody stands up causing Thea to shift nervously, having the feeling that something was off. Finally, Elena stands up, making her way towards the podium shakily just as the doors to the church swung open once again, this time Damon entering. Thea, Tyler, Caroline and Stefan all turn their heads to watch him, the former with an amused smile on her face as he dipped his hands in the bowl of holy water before touching his forehead, chest and shoulders in the formation of a cross.

The elder Salvatore winked at the wolf as he passed, taking a seat next to Stefan as Elena reached the podium, looking at the crowd of people nervously. "I uh- when I talked to April earlier she was kind of nervous about coming up to speak. And now that I'm up here, I'm kind of nervous too," the doppelganger started, gripping the edge of the podium tightly causing the Scooby-gang to look around at each other in worry.

"The worst day of loving someone is the day that you lose them," Elena started before stopping as she smelled and heard blood dripping from somewhere. Caroline froze from next to Tyler, looking at the twins worriedly, "do you smell that?" she muttered quietly, earning a nod from them both, "blood," Tyler clarified. Thea turned to face Elena once again, noticing her heavy breathing and the way she gripped the podium tighter causing her to frown in concern.

"Nobody move," Damon spoke quietly under his breath, though the ones with supernatural hearing were able to hear him clearly, "don't turn around, it's a trap." Thea's worried gaze stayed focused on Elena who still stood at the podium, trying to fight the urge for blood, "I um," she breathed out before the veins under her eyes started protruding. Stefan, acting quickly, stood from his seat, walking towards the podium and wrapping the brunette in his arms.

"It's okay, it's okay. I got you," he cooed softly, leading her back to her seat as the Priest stepped up to the podium and began the Mass. "Please turn to page forty two in your hymn book. Let us join together in a song," he said, directing everyone's attention away from Elena, who leaned on Stefan for support. "The blood, Stefan. I can smell it. There's so much," she gasped, still breathing hard as she tried to fight the urge.

"It's alright, just remember what we talked about. Focus, push back, come on you can do this," Stefan encouraged but Elena just shook her head, the veins under her eyes continuing to appear and disappear. "What's wrong with her?" Matt asked from beside the doppelganger, a look of concern on his face as he noticed the paleness of her skin, "she's hungry, she hasn't fed," Stefan explained, also looking at the brunette in concern.

"So, get her out of here," Matt said cocking an eyebrow as if it was the most obvious thing in the world causing Thea to stifle a laugh- now definitely wasn't the time for her to start giggling. "I can't, someone's watching us," Stefan retorted causing Damon to growl, "I'm gonna rip his head off now," he hissed from the row behind them. Thea rolled her eyes from the row behind him, "do that, Damon, and you risk exposing all of us," she spat back causing the vampire to huff.

"Well, I think the risk will be slightly diminished when I, you know, rip his head off," Damon snapped back, causing the brunette to roll her eyes once again. "Stefan, I'm losing it," Elena muttered tiredly as she fell further into him, "you have ten seconds before I go old fashioned on the new guy," Damon growled. Stefan sighed, "don't do it, Damon please," he pleaded as he held Elena up.

With a last look at the paleness of Elena's face, Damon quickly made his mind up, "three, two, one. Bye," he stated sarcastically as he began to stand from his seat before Matt's voice stopped him. "Wait, wait, wait, wait. Elena, feed from me," he rushed causing Thea, Tyler and Damon's heads to snap towards him in disbelief. "What is he doing?" Thea scolded from next to her brother, only earning an equally disbelieving sigh from him in response.

"It's okay, everyone will think you're upset. Just feed from me," the blonde human told Elena, a sheepish smile on his face. Elena glanced towards Stefan, looking for confirmation which was granted as the vampire nodded his head hesitantly. The doppelganger moved away from Stefan's arms and leaned into Matt, "it's okay, you'll be okay," he soothed as Elena moved her face into his neck and began to feed from him, however, to anyone else it looked as if she was crying.

When she was done, she moved away from him and Thea let out the breath she was holding. She knew Stefan wouldn't have let her lose control, but Elena was a new vampire. There was no way of telling what could happen in the moment, and she couldn't lose anyone else. "That blood. I can still smell it," Elena muttered as Thea nodded from two rows behind in agreement, "it's got to be April. We have to help her," the brunette added, knowing for a fact the brunette wouldn't have missed the memorial by choice.

"We can't risk it," Stefan denied causing Thea and Elena to frown, "then I'm going to do it," Elena argued attempting to stand before the vampire pulled her back down into her seat. "It's too dangerous," the younger Salvatore retorted causing the doppelganger to scowl. Just then, Tyler stood from his seat, shuffling past a very confused Thea who stared at her brother in disbelief, "Tyler, what the hell are you doing?" she scolded, only for the hybrid to ignore her, continuing to walk towards the podium.

"Excuse me. I just wanted to say a few words about Pastor Young," the elder Lockwood twin spoke out, diverting everyone's attention towards him. "If this hunter doesn't kill him, then I'm definitely going to," Thea hissed as she watched her brother with a clenched jaw. "Back in first grade, I was a brat who couldn't be bothered with team sports. Didn't care much about anything that didn't affect me. But he was the one who made me understand how important it is to be a part of a team; a community. Of giving yourself up for the sake of-"

Suddenly, a shot rang through the church as Tyler spun before falling to the floor. "Tyler!" Thea screamed as she rushed towards the front of the church, dodging the people that started to flee in panic. "Oh my god," Carol panicked as the two Lockwood women fell to the side of the hybrid, Thea clutching her brothers head tightly in her lap as Caroline, Stefan and Elena rushed up to the podium beside her.

Kneeling down next to her boyfriend, Caroline ripped the stake out of his chest causing Tyler to cough violently. "I'm gonna kill that bastard," Tyler seethed as he continued to cough, "Damon's way ahead of you. stay here, I have to help him," Stefan replied before turning to walk away as Elena grabs a hold of his hand. "What about April?" she asked in concern, causing Stefan to frown.

"I got it. Go," Caroline nodded towards the green-eyed Salvatore, earning a nod from him before leaving the church. "I have to call an ambulance," Carol muttered frantically as she began to stand from her crouched position earning a confused look from Tyler in response, "mom, I'm fine," he muttered causing the elder woman to scowl. "The whole town just watched you get shot. I'm calling an ambulance," she told him firmly before walking away.

Thea sighed, looking from her mom towards Caroline and Elena only to find the latter missing, "uh, Caroline," the wolf gestured worriedly. "Elena," the blonde gasped before speeding away to find the doppelganger, ensuring she didn't accidentally lose control and hurt April. "I wouldn't feel so lucky that you're alive, wolf boy. Pull anything like that again and I'll kill you myself," Thea scolded as she looked back down at Tyler, a soft scowl on her face causing Tyler to smile.

"I love you, T," he smiled, happy that they were back on speaking terms. Neither of the twins could stay mad at the other for too long, it wasn't in their nature. She was his best friend, as he was hers. It felt abnormal to be angry with one another. "Shut up punk before I make mom ground your ass," Thea muttered in annoyance, though she couldn't fight the smile that broke on her face.

✧✦✧✦✧

Caroline and Thea made their way from the hospital to the high school after receiving an urgent text from Stefan to meet him there. Once they reached the school they saw Jeremy, Matt, Elena and Stefan all sitting at one of the picnic tables. Thea was about to ask what was going on before Damon beat her to it as he and Bonnie approached the table from the other side, "what's going on Stefan?"

"We're finishing the memorial we had planned," the younger Salvatore explained as he began to hand out lanterns. "We need to start healing, Damon. We've all lost so much, especially recently. I think we're numb to it. We push it away, we make a joke of it, ignore how we feel. We've just never let ourselves grieve," he carried on, causing Thea to look at the floor in sadness, knowing what Stefan had said was the truth.

She couldn't count the number of people she had lost either to death, or vampirism on one hand and that scared her. She was only 18 years old, and yet, she had already been through so much. She didn't know how much more of this life she could handle before she ended up dead too. "So you're lighting lanterns?" Damon scoffed, staring at the Scooby-gang as if they were children.

"Yeah. Yeah, we need to do this," Stefan said defiantly causing the elder Salvatore to roll his eyes, "what we need to do is find out who this hunter is and what he knows about the death of the council. We have more important things to be doing right now than this," he argued stubbornly. "Not tonight we don't," Stefan replied before taking the lighter from his pocket and lighting his lantern.

"This is for my uncle Zach and my friend Lexi, and for Alaric," Stefan said before handing the lighter to Matt. "This is for Vicki," Matt said before lighting his lantern and handing the lighter to Caroline, "this is for my dad, and Tyler's" she said as she lit hers before passing the lighter to Thea. "This for my dad, for my uncle Mason, Tyler, Finn and Alaric," the brunette listed as she lit her lantern, handing the lighter out towards Damon.

The raven haired vampire looked between the brunette and the lighter before rolling his eyes. "No way, I'm not doing this," he scoffed before walking away causing Thea to frown before holding the lighter out to Jeremy. "This is for our parents," he said as he looked towards Elena, "for Vicki, Anna, Jenna and Alaric," he finished as he lit his lantern, passing it on to Bonnie, "this is for my Grams," she smiled as she lit her lantern.

Elena stood from the bench, walking over to Bonnie and taking the lighter from her, "this is um- for my mom, my dad, Jenna, everyone that you all have lost, everyone this whole town has lost and for me. I guess," she said as she lit her lantern too. One by one, the group let go of their lanterns, smiling at each other as they watched them float into the sky.

Caroline wraps her arm around Thea, leaning her head on her shoulder as Stefan brings Elena in closer to his side and Bonnie, Matt and Jeremy all huddle closer together, watching with sad smiles as they let go of their past, allowing themselves to move on. Thea looked up into the sky, looking as their lanterns illuminated the dark space, her mind drifting back to her soulmate.

Her lantern was for Klaus too, so that he could finally let go of his past and belief that he wasn't good enough for her and finally let her in. She knew he loved her, but she also knew that he was plagued by his insecurities. Part of him thought that she'd get fed up of his behaviour and leave him, just as everyone else had done, and so he began to push her away without even realising it.

His need for the hybrids, his constant one-upping of her friends, the way he neglected to consider her feelings. He didn't even know he was doing it, and that's what upset her the most. She only prayed that he could let go of all the torment he had suffered and find a way to move on, with her. Because there was no way she could ever leave him. She just wanted him to know that.

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

965K 23.7K 55
๐€ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ...
408K 8.8K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
247K 7.8K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...
505K 9.6K 41
Allison Lockwood, the older sister of Tyler Lockwood, returns to Mystic Falls after spending four years in California. She finds her future involving...