Trust Issues - Shawn Mendes

just_imagine_98 द्वारा

Shawn gets involved in a serious issue with y/n when some photos of him and Camila get leaked by his own best... अधिक

Chapter 2 ~ A New Replacement?
Chapter 3 - Revelations
Chapter 4 - Unexpected Invitations

Chapter 1 ~ Betrayal

491 22 6
just_imagine_98 द्वारा

BEFORE YOU START READING THIS BOOK: I've been posting this story on Instagram and a person suggested me to upload it here on Wattpad! It's a great idea cause a lot of people don't know my Instagram/ cant have, or don't know about my YouTube channel! So here it goes!!

~ 4 Votes And 2 Comments For Next One ~

It was a normal day, just chilling in my house at Toronto, it was cold outside so I decided to stay home and drink a hot chocolate.

I was watching some random movie when I get some texts at our group chat of friends.

My heart sank... did Shawn actually kissed my best friend? What was going on... tears streamed down my face as thoughts raced through my mind.
Then I got a text... from him.

Im glad he respected my decision, but to be honest... I don't know, I don't know if he's lying, maybe he is...

Maybe Camila is better, that's why he cheated... or did he? Y/n shut up don't be dumb of course he did...

But a little part of me hoped that Shawn didn't, that this was a big misunderstanding... every part of me hoped that.

I just couldn't... she's my best friend, or was... what was wrong? What happened? I couldn't help but think that every minute that passed.

~~~
Want me to continue posting this one? You know what to do! ♥️

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

153K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
673K 15K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
740K 45.3K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...