STAY》Jenlisa

Od Blackeaglenight

A mission is a mission. You need to end it no matter what happens. But what if your mission can break your h... Více

First Mission
Second Mission Part 1
Second Mission Part 2
Second Mission Part 3
Fourth Mission

Third Mission

30 1 0
Od Blackeaglenight

MISSION NUMBER 3: Break her heart.

(3439 words)

The sun is now setting. A man is looking outside his office, the view is stunning. From his office you can clearly see the whole Seoul. The man is thinking deeply until he hears a knock from his door.

“Come in.” the man fixed her suit and sit straight to make his aura more powerful.

“Mr. Kim, I already have the files that you’re asking for.” His secretary said while giving her a white folder.

“Good job Hyun jun, so, how is she?” the man asks then opened the folder that his secretary just gave.

“Well Sir, as expected she’s now in Seoul and she’s doing her mission. But we can’t figure out what Mission she’s in.” Hyun Jun said.

“Hmm, quite interesting. She’s a keeper and she smoothly doing her job. I need you to keep an eye on her. I know how she works, she reminds me of someone.”

“Okay Sir.”

“You may now go out. Thank you for the information, but as of now I’m expecting you to keep this as a secret.” Mr. Kim said. His secretary goes out his office.

The old man examines the papers that his now holding. The background of the person is written there, her name, age and where she came from. Also, there are some mission that she accomplished easily.

Such a good agent.

~~~~~

“Jisoo Unnieee!” Jennie shouts. She’s in one of the hallway in YG’s building. She’s going to record her new songs that she will sing in her concert next week.

“Jendeukie! I missed you!” the cute little woman said.

They hugged each other. Jisoo is now in Korea, actually she’s from the airport a while ago when she received a call from her manager that YG needs to talk to her for some important issue.

“Jichu, I’m about to go to your unit later after my recording. I didn’t expect to see you her. You’ve just arrived right?” Jennie asked, still smiling to the girl in front of her. She really missed her best friend. And now that she’s broken, she really need Jisoo.

“Well, yes Jendeuk. I just arrived but the CEO wanted to talk to me so even if I want to rest for a while, I can’t. You know YG, he’s a beast sometimes.” Jisoo stare a Jennie’s eyes. She recognized that the girl’s eyes are so red.

“Yah, Jendeukie. What happened to you? Did you cry?” Jennie can see the concern in Jisoo’s eyes. The older girl really knows when she’s not in good state.

Jennie gave her beautiful gummy smile to her best friend like saying that she’s okay. But Jisoo knows best, and Jennie can’t fool her with that gummy smile of hers.

“Stop smiling Jennie, I know there’s a problem. Dare to tell me?” Jisoo is now serious and Jennie knows that because the older girl is not using pet name to her.

“Okay, I will say to you when I visit you to your unit. But not now Jichu, where in the YG building and we have appointments to deal with.” Jennie gave up. Well she really need Jisoo’s company right now, she needs a shoulder to cry on and only her best friend can do that.

Jisoo give Jennie a hug again, trying to comfort the latter by hugging her and it really comfort Jennie. Jennie feel a little bit relax. A voice behind Jennie interrupts their best friend moment.

“Jisoo, Jennie. I’m glad to see you two again.” YG said, smiling to them.

The two girls bowed her heads giving their respect to their CEO. YG pats their shoulder, Jennie and Jisoo smiled to him.

“I’m actually looking for both of you. Mind to come to my office?” the CEO asked them. They both nodded their heads then follows the man to his office.

The two are having some questions in their mind. The CEO never called them in same time, this will be the first after they debut and be a single singers and models.

“Please take a sit.” Their CEO said and points the couch inside his office.

Jennie and Jisoo sit in a long couch while YG sits in a single sofa chair. The two girls gave YG curious looks. The man just smiled to them and start talking.

“Well, I know that the two of you are curious about what’s happening. I want you guys to know that you two will have a collaboration performance at Jennie concert next week. It’s a trio collaboration.” YG straight forwardly said.

The two girls looked at each other then smiles. The last time they sing together was when they’re trainees and the fact that they will sing together again gives excitement to the both of them.

“I know it’s a bit late to announce this but I know you two can do the performance smoothly.” YG added and then smiles to them.

“Wait sajangmin, you said that it’s a trio collaboration, right? So, who’s the third one?” Jisoo asked. Jennie also nodded because that is what she’s about to asked too.

And before YG answers their question, they hear a knock from the CEO’s door. His secretary steps in then said to YG that the person his waiting for just arrived.

“Let her in.”

The secretary nodded and after that a tall sexy woman walks in the office. Jennie stares to her for a while, she really looks familiar. After a minute or so, she already recognized the girl she’s now facing. The girl that comes out from Lisa’s unit.

“Well, girls. This is Park Chaeyoung, she’s an international model and also known as a great singer from Australia. She’s the one that you both asking me a while ago. You girls will collab for Jennie’s concert.” YG introduce the girl that just come in.

So that’s why she’s familiar. I saw her in a magazine cover. Jennie thought while looking at Chaeyoung.

Jennie didn’t know what she need to feel. she wants to get mad at the girl in front of her because that girl takes her Lisa away from her. But on her second thought, she wants to be friend to her. Chaeyoung’s angelic face can make a heart melt in an instant, she looks so innocent and pure.

The three girls shake hands and introduce their selves. YG talked to them for almost an hour, explaining to them what to do and what kind of songs they will sing. After that, the girls’ bids goodbye.

Jennie recorded her songs as what her schedule says so. Jisoo goes home to take a nap because she’s tired from her flight, and chaeyoung goes to one of a famous Café to meet Lisa.

Chaeng saw the Thai girl looking outside and by looking at her, Chaengyoung can say that Lisa is thinking deeply.

She walks towards the Thai girl. She just stands beside her waiting for the latter to recognize her presence. It takes time before Lisa feel her presence.

The Thai girl looked at her. Chaeng just shook her head, she really doesn’t know what’s going on to Lisa. Well she has an idea but she’s not sure about it.

“How’s your meeting?” Lisa finally talked. The other girl sits in front of Lisa and order her favorite coffee.

“Well, it’s fine. The meeting flows smoothly as what we planned. You really owe me this one Lisa, I begged to my manager just to allow me to do this.” Chaeng said, giving Lisa a death glare but after smiles. She can’t say no to the girl in front of her.

“Good, thank you Chaeng. You really are the best friend ever. Love you.” Lisa said then finally smiles. The other girl smiled to, it’s been a while since she last saw the Thai girl’s beautiful smile.

“She’s your best friend? Then how about me?” The man at the back of Lisa said. Instantly, Lisa and Chaeyoung looked at the person who just spoke.

“Bambam!!!” they both said with excitement in their voice.

“When you arrived? You didn’t say to me that you’ll be going here.” Lisa asked the pout.

“I’m here for a couple of days now Lisa-yah. Don’t pout like that, you look like a duck.” Bambam teased her then pinch Lisa’s cheeks. Lisa scream his name then slap his hands that’s pinching her. Then pouts more.

“aissh, such a girl full of aegyo.” Bam said then gives his attention to the other girl that is know laughing because of their childishness.

“Yah, Chaeyoung. It’s nice seeing you again, it’s been what? 2 years?” Bam asked. Chaeng just nodded and hugged him.

“I miss you bambam. Look at you right know, you’re taller than me. You small kid.” Chaeng teased him while smiling.

The talk continuous, they really missed being with each other’s company. They’ve been best friends for ten years and there is a bond between them that no one can break. They are like siblings.

“So, why are you here in Korean Bam?” the curious Chaeng asked. Lisa look at him also. Bambam looked at them then he takes a sip of coffee.

“Well, it’s about the work you gave me Lisa.” Bambam said.

“What’s about that?” Lisa asked, there is a concern in her eyes.

“I found out that some information that we’ll be needing is actually here in Korea. Actually, the main information is in here.” Bambam said.

“Here? Why here? I thought that we will found the info and answer in Thailand but why here?” Lisa’s brows are now in one line. Chaeyoung just keep her mouth shut and just listened to what they’re talking about.

“I don’t know too Lisa. But I’m now figuring it out, I’ll inform you as soon as possible.” Bambam said, assuring Lisa by looking at her eyes.

Lisa nodded her head. She trusts Bambam and she knows that he will keep his word. The chit chatting continuous for an hour before they bid their goodbyes.

~~~~~

Chaeyoung just got out from Lisa’s car. They are now in front of YG building, she will start her practice with Jisoo and Jennie today as what YG said.

“Do you really need to do this Pranpriya?” Chaeyoung asked the Thai girl, she really don’t like what Lisa is planning to do.

“Chaeng, we talked about this for almost a hundredth time already, and I will say to you again that I’m one hundred percent sure about what I’m doing right now.” The Thai girl rolled her eyes like an annoyed person towards her best friend.

“Okay, okay. I understand, but Lisa I warned you already. Don’t cry to me if anything’s happened that not part of your plan, because surely I will just spunk you head.” Chaeyoung said and give Lisa a I know what will happen look.

Lisa just shakes her head and grab Chaeyoung’s right hand. They entered YG building, the lobby personnel greeted them. The two girls bowed their head showing respect. Chaeng asked the staff where is the practice room that YG prepared for the three of them.

“Third floor Ma’am. Ms. Jennie and Ms. Jisoo are already there.” The staff said with a smile then excuse herself to them.

Lisa and Chaeng walks toward the practice room. Before Chaeng opens the door, she looked at Lisa. Trying to figure out what’s in the Younger’s mind. She saw the confident in Lisa’s eyes.

She’s determine to do this. Chaeyoung thought.

When she opens the door, she saw two girls practicing their lines. There’s also a mid-30’s man who she assumed to be their vocal coach today.

“Good morning.” Chaeng greeted them with a bow. The 3 person that practicing looks at their direction.

“Ow, you must be Park Chaeyoung, it’s nice to finally meet a great model and idol like you.” The couch said then offered his hand for a shake hands. Chaeng received it and smile to him.

The couch looked at the back of Chaeng where is Lisa is.

“So, who’s this beautiful girl?” The man asked while smiling to Lisa.

“Lalisa Manoban Sir.” Lisa introduced herself. The man offered a shake hands to her also and the Thai girl accepted it.

While looking at the couch, Lisa can also see the girls behind him. Mostly Jennie who’s giving her a sad gaze. Lisa looked at the other side, she can’t bear the brunettes stare. Some how it gives her a stab in her heart.

“Such a pretty woman. Is she you sister?” the man asked again, looking at Chaeng and waited for her reply.

“Ow, no. she’s my-“

“She’s my girlfriend.” Lisa cut Chaeyoung’s answer. She puts her arm at the latter’s shoulder like a proud girlfriend then smiles at the person in front of the.

“Ow, a girlfriend. Such a great couple. So, I assumed that you are here to watch Chaeng, feel free to look around.” He complimented them then smiled and walk towards the other girls behind him.

“come here, you two. Let me introduced them. This is Jisoo and Jennie. Girls, this is Lisa and of course you already meet Chaeyoung.” The couch said.

The four girls shake their hands. Jisoo smiled at them, the girl still doesn’t know what happened to Lisa and Jennie because the brunette didn’t go to her unit last night as they planned because of a suddenly change of schedule.

At first Jennie didn’t know what to do with Lisa but Lisa acts like they don’t know each other and just meet today. By that act, Lisa hurt Jennie again.

Turned out that the production that they will do is not just singing but also have a dance part. It’s a sexy concept and the song is entitled “So hot”.

The brunette can’t concentrate to what she’s doing. Usually, Jennie can instantly understand the steps but now is different. Lisa is in a same room with her. The reason why she’s miserable for a week now. The reason of her redden eyes.

“Jennie, what happened to you? You need to catch up. Focus!” their dance instructor said. Jennie bow her head and saying how sorry she is.

Her mind is flying. Lisa is watching them and every time she looks at the Thai girl, Lisa’s attention is on Chaeyoung and by that. Jennie’s heart in ripped by piece again.

Stop staring at her Lisa. You’re hurting me. Jennie wants to said but she just keeps herself quiet.  

Jennie didn’t know that every time she looked at the other side of the studio, Lisa will look at her. And sometimes the Thai girl will stare at her mirror reflection.

“Okay, let’s take a break. I think Jennie is tired already. Ten Minutes break everyone.” Their instructor said.

The girls instantly go to the corner of the studio where are their bags, towel and waters are. Also, Lisa is sitting there.

“You look so tired babe, have some drinks.” Jennie hear what Lisa just said to Chaeyoung. Her grip to her water bottle tighten. She wished that Lisa will call her with pet names to.

“They looker good together, don’t they?” Jisoo said who’s beside her and done drinking her water. The girl is looking at Chaeng and Lisa having a sweet moment.

“Yeah.” That’s what Jennie can only say. But me and Lisa are perfect for each other. Jennie wanted to add but again, she can’t.

The brunette saw that Lisa is weeping Chaeyoung’s sweat and then kissed the latter’s cheek. Jennie can’t stand it anymore. She excused herself to Jisoo and said that she will just go to the toilet.

Jennie run to the toilet and entered one of the cubicle there. She once again cried. She is crying her heart out. Imagining Lisa with other girl really hurts her, what more that she actually seeing it with her two eyes? She’s like dying in the inside.

Please come back. When I first saw you, my heart beats so fast. But now that you're gone, I can't feel if my heart even beatin'. I need you, please make my body feel my heart again.

Jennie thought. Even if she’s hurting right now, she still wished Lisa to come back to her and love her like how Jennie’s loving her.

Meanwhile, Lisa saw Jennie walks out the studio. She can saw the tears that about to scape on the brunette’s eyes. She puts her hand on her chest, she feels something strange. It hurts like fuck.

“Go follow her, she’s hurting Lisa.” Chaeng whispered to her. Lisa looked at her with a confuse look.

“Don’t make it hard to yourself Pranpriya.” Chaeng again said. Lisa now that when Chaeyoung called her by her Thai name the older is serious.

Lisa stands up then followed where Jennie just go. She is now inside the rest room. There are 4 cubicles and she know that Jennie is inside of one of them.

Lisa can hear a person crying and she’s one hundred percent sure that that’s Jennie.

Don’t cry please. I’m sorry. Lisa wants to say and she’s actually saying that now. She slowly opens one of the cubicle but Jennie is not there.

She looked at the cubicle in the corner, and she’s now sure that the brunette is there. Still she hears Jennie’s sob.

Stop crying, that makes me cry too. Lisa is about to open the door where Jennie is when she feels her phone in her pocket vibrated.

She gets it inside her pocket and read the messege.

From: Blackknight

How’s the mission Lisa? I know you can do it kiddo. I’m expecting a good result from you. This is the end Lisa, you’ll get the Justice that all this time wanting to have. I’m waiting for an update. Take care.

Lisa read them. After that her grip to her phone tighten. Fuck this life.

After a second Jennie opens the door and she was shook that Lisa is just outside her cubicle.

Lisa can saw how Jennie’s eyes right now. She can say that the brunette really cried her heart out. Lisa wants to hug the girl in front of her and say how sorry she is and how she misses Jennie, but then..

“Wh-what are you doing here?” Jennie asked while fixing herself. Lisa can’t see her this miserable.

“I need to pee.” Lisa coldly said.

“Ow, i-I thought-“

“You again thought something? Stop being assuming Jennie, it didn’t suit you.” Lisa is now insulting Jennie and that gives the later a heart break again.

“Don’t worry, starting today I will stop expecting something good to you.” Jennie bear to say. She’s trying her best to not cry in front of Lisa.

“Good.” Lisa said and then open the cubicle door. Jennie is about to leave but Lisa stops her.

“And Jennie, stop crying. You looked pathetic.” The after that enters the cubicle.

By that, Jennie breaks down. She walks out the cubicle and go to roof top and cried and scream what she’s feeling right now. And by what just happened, Jennie knows that what she wished awhile ago will not happened anymore. Lisa will not come back to her because at the first place, she never owns Lisa.

Meanwhile Lisa is holding the other side of the door, she’s crying too but in silent.

Fuck this life. What is happening? This is not part of my plan. I just wanted to break her heart…

But why I’m breaking mine too?

~~~~~

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

34.4K 1.4K 37
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] A girl enjoying her life with all possible ways... But... Her one wrong move will ruin so many lives... When the beloved person, her ever...
2.4K 254 30
My life in ruins, this is where I'm at currently. I was living a lie, lying to people and most importantly to myself. You can act straight all you...
36.7K 786 51
Foreword First Character I was empty until you arrive I didn't like girls but you changed that.... I was so cold but your warm melted me I've never h...
1.9M 44.6K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...