The Cool And Popular Girls [O...

By GayleStar4

In Canterlot High School. Ruled by Three Amazonas or Popular Girls. Who got the chance to face-to-face with t... More

•THE COOL & POPULAR GIRLS•
Chapter 1- New Girls
Chapter 2- Conversation With Moon Dancer?
Chapter 3- Battle Of The Bands
Chapter 4- Help In Need
Chapter 5- Your Love Begins
Chapter 6- Memories
Chapter 7- Feel Hell
Chapter 8- Accident
Chapter 9- Girl In The Music Room
Chapter 10- Seven Rules
Chapter 11- Who's Holding The Spot?
Chapter 12- Boss V.S Newbie
Chapter 13- Anger All Out
Chapter 14- Avoided
Chapter 15- Confuse
Chapter 16- Campus Queen
Chapter 17- Simple Yet Boring Night?
Chapter 19- Cheater
Chapter 20- Meet Again
Chapter 21- I Thought
Chapter 22- Acting Weird
Chapter 23- Laptop
Chapter 24- Who's Back?
Chapter 25- Sister V.S Sister
Chapter 26- She's Back
Chapter 27- Crazy Demon
Chapter 28- Hospital
Chapter 29- New House
Chapter 30- Gaurded
Chapter 31- Locked
Chapter 32- Teasing You
Chapter 33- Gone Wrong
Chapter 34- Nice To See You
Chapter 35- Seperated
Chapter 36- Forest
Chapter 37- Together Again
Chapter 38- How Could It End
Chapter 39- The Last
Chapter 40- Back To Normal?
Chapter 41- Visit
Chapter 42- Clarity & Rarity's Past
Chapter 43- Truths
Chapter 44- Past
Chapter 45- Sudden Lost
Chapter 46- Gone
Chapter 47- Hate To Love You
Chapter 48- My Start
The Cool & Popular Girls
IMPORTANT NOTE
Update

Chapter 18- Unexpected

346 15 1
By GayleStar4

Twilight's POV~

The night kept going just fine. Normal. And boring for me. Geez, why did I even attend?

I look at my wrist watch, its 12 in the midnight. And this party is about to end... Badly.

"Good evening again, students." It was Principal Celestia.

"Good evening, Principal Celestia!" All students greet.

"Is everyone, ready to know who's the New Campus Queen?" She ask, everyone yelled yes.

She look at me as if telling me to go up and announce who's the Campus Queen. And so I did follow.

The curtains once again opened, revealing Rarity and Serena, sitting in their own thrown. I don't feel good about this.

"Good Evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. Let's all enjoy the remaining time here. And as now, its time to know, who is the New Campus Queen." I said as they cheered.

Vice President Luna went up in the stage and handed me a piece of paper. I took and and open it. But I stop when I saw it.

This... Is... The reason why?!

"Uh... Twilight? Aren't you gonna say it?" Fluttershy whisper to me from down the stage.

I snap out of it, "U-uh... The new Campus Queen of Canterlot High School i-is..."

"Oohh! Surely that's Madame Rarity!"

"Yeah! Everyone voted for her!"

"No! That will be Serena!"

"What the fudge?!"

"Since when did you stop supporting Madame Rarity?!"

"Just after what she did to Serena!"

"Did that Serena poison your brain or something?!"

"Madame Rarity!"

"Serena Rely go!"

"Back off!"

"No no, Madame Rarity must win!"

"Let's just wait for Miss Twilight do announce it."

"U-uh... T-the New Campus Queen for this y-year i-is..." I stop and look at the paper and gulped, "M-ms.... Serena Rely!"

"What the hell?!"

"YEEEY!"

"What?! Who the hell voted for her?!"

"She's nothing but a total bitch!"

"Yeah, she's a show off!"

"For sure tomorrow will be a total disaster! Ugh!"

"Wooh go Serena!"

"Shut up will you?!"

"Serena! Serena!"

"Madame Rarity, why?!"

Serena suddenly stood up, "Oohh!" She exclaim and walk towards me.

She took the microphone from my hand then push me. What the fvck?!

"Oh my!"

"Did she just..."

"Push Miss Twilight?!"

"Omg she's really crazy!"

"I told you she's a show off!"

"Ehem." Serena said trying to get everyone's attention.

And when she did, "Quiet, everyone. The New Campus Queen is speaking in front of you, respect!"

"Weirdo." I heard Rarity mumbled.

"We respect those who is respectable!"

"Our respect isn't for a person like you!"

"Back off!"

"Quiet!" She shout. "Is this how you all really greet the New Campus Queen? Haha! You all should be proud! You all just voted for the right person, a beautiful and gorgeous girl, like me. And unlike your so-called Madame Rarity, she's nothing but a total bi"

"Hey, top rule of this school. Page 3 of Students Handbook, less serious offense number 5. Saying Profanities or Impropriate Words are Prohibited in this School." I said and look at her seriously.

"Psh. Haha! Who cares?! Haha! Well now since I'm the New Campus Queen, you should obey me, Ma'am Twilight, Ms. Fluttershy and... Madame Rarity." She smirked.

And I also smirked, "Oh, don't be too assuming. We obey those who is respectful. You're just a Campus Queen, you're position is nothing compared to ours. So quite assuming and giving nonsense orders."

"Well, now if you will excuse us, we're leaving." Rarity seriously said. She stood up and walk down the stage as I follow her.

Fluttershy followed us and we went out of the gym. I heard some whispers but I didn't hear them well.

We all silently walk in the hallway when someone just covered my mouth and drag me to a darker hallway. Shit!

"Hmmm-mm! Hmm!" I tried to speak but I couldn't!

I tried to escape, trying to get someone's hand off my mouth and hands. Back off you creep!

"T-twilight... Calm down, its me."

I stop moving and look at her. But since it was dark, I can't really see her that much.

What the fvck?!

"L-let g-go of m-me!" I tried to speak from her hands.

"O-oh... S-sorry." She said then completely let me go.

I throw her hands down and look at her with a glare, "What's your problem?!"

"S-sorry... I j-just wanted to t-talk to you..." Rainbow Dash said and lower her head.

"Oh! By trying to kill me?! Did you know that only a bit, I'll get ran out of breath?!" I said, irritated.

"S-sorry..." She said again.

I sigh, "Look, I don't have time to talk. My friend needs me now. Surely she's mad and confuse. Rarity needs Fluttershy and me–"

"Apple Jack got her. She can comfort Rarity." She cut me. "So please let's just talk. Even just for 5 minutes."

"No." I seriously said then left her.

You left me, there's no turning back. You hurt me, don't ask why I hate you. You break your friendship with me, don't be confuse why I treat you as nobody.

I walk silently in the hallway. I went out of the school and went to the Parking Lot. I saw Rarity crying while Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Apple Jack comfort her.

I walk closer. "H-how did she win?! I surely s-saw s-s-students voted for m-me. O-only f-few voted f-for h-h-he-r."

"Aw. Calm now Rarity. There's always a next time." Pinkie said.

"B-but... N-next year, p-p-ple-enty of s-students will j-join..  A-and and... Waaaahh!" She cried. Her mascara got messed up. "T-this was m-my first time to l-loose in this school! A-and I can't b-believe a n-newbie beat me!"

"Well Rarity. While students vote yesterday, I check who they choose. I saw only 5 students voted for Serena, and the rest was you." I said, "I even ask Moon Dancer who had a highest vote from her, she said it was you. I ask the rest who was also handling the votes, they said you have the highest votes. They said only 1-6 students voted for Serena."

"So h-how did she win?" Fluttershy ask.

"I don't know. When Vice Principal Luna gave me the name of the winner I expect to see Rarity's name in it. But I was shock it was Serena." I explain. Now there's something wrong.

"W-what?" Rarity ask me confuse.

"You heard the crowd. Most students yelled your name, few yelled for Serena. Bow there's something wrong here." I said and crossed arms.

"Well... When the party started and both Rarity and Serena went down the stage, I saw Serena went to the Audio Room, where they keep the name of the winner." Pinkie said, looking up as if she's trying to remember.

"And ah also know, contestants aren't allow to go in the Audio Room. No one but the DJ and the Teachers." Apple Jack added.

Something's wrong...

"Oh, I also saw her holding a piece of paper. I believe it had a design in front, a Crown design. And she torn it apart." Fluttershy said with a eyebrow raise.

I was about to speak when Rainbow showed up, "Uh guys, I found this at the trash in the gym."

She gave Rarity a ripped off paper, it was the same paper I held earlier. Rarity lean down on the ground and started to put the papers together.

And when she did, all of us were left speechless. We were shock. We've been cheated.

The name of the real winner...

~•Don't Forget To Vote & Comment!😊😉•~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 237 18
(My first romance story!! I hope you enjoy it!) ❝𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲...
8.9K 357 28
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮." 【 Applejack and Rainbow Dash started off as online friends. They soon had the courage t...
8.2K 158 19
A battle is happening between Canterlot High School and Crystal Prep. Interested, Deku and even more of his classmates join! However, it seems like t...
20.9K 256 25
(Mlp Equastria girls x Male OC Reader) (The art used for the cover of my story and the OC drawings I made are art made by me) Since the day you were...