ELEMENTS: The Final Battle (T...

By alexabright6

Antonella Anderson and Jamie and Ryan Mackenzie know that their fight is not over. There is still a threat ou... More

Welcome Home
A Morning to Forget
The Party
"I wanted to have-"
There's a Difference Between "Love" and 'In Love"
Before and After Lunch
Credit
The Past Haunts You
Too Quiet
Costumes
Betrayal
Hurt
NEW BOOK

Summer to Fall

95 3 2
By alexabright6

Antonella Anderson was in the gym of Forest Academy. She has gone there almost everyday of summer. Running on top of that, in the woods. She would not be able to do it as often because the school year was right around the corner.

She wore black leggings that reached just passed her knees, and a  black sports bra, her hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail. Sweat dripped down her body, glistening the muscles that had formed over a lifetime of training. A boxing bag was in front of her as she punched it with red gloves, which she probably didn't need.  She punched it harder and harder as she was lost in her own mind.

'You left me with that creature so called a father,' She heard her sister's venomous voice in her head.

'Stars can't shine without darkness,' her mother said in her head.

'You think you can cure me?' Jay's voice.

'The Anderson Wolf, with crimson red eyes is destined to be with the orange eyed supernatural creature,' She heard Alan Deaton's voice.

'Isaac is dead,' Derek's words had almost destroyed her that day.

'I'm in love with you too,' Isaac's voice.

'We were already friends,' Erica's voice.

'You're scared of being the monster you already are' Jay's voice once again.

'Allison!' Lydia's scream ran in her ear, and she began punching the bag harder.

'And we're not even supposed to be together,' Then she was driven over the edge.

Andy spun around herself and kicked the bag with all her might, making it fly off its chain that attached it to a bar on the roof. She stared at the broken bag, breathing heavily before taking off the boxing gloves, and hastily walking over to a corner where her towel and water was.

She lifted her left hand, allowing her fire element to escape pass the surface of her hands. She watched in wonder if she could possess the same power she had the evening she killed all those rogue hunters at once. But then her phone dinged.

She picked up her phone, revealing that she had received a test message.

Hey! I'll meet you at lunch later :)

-Mack

She began to text him a simple 'okay,' but just turned her phone off, and gathered her stuff to leave.

~~~~~

Jamie Mackenzie sat with her best friend, Andy and her boyfriend Stiles Stilinski.

"I can't believe you got both a chicken nuggets and a hot dog," Stiles chuckled at his girlfriends eating choices.

"Are you calling me fat?" Jay asked, pretending to be offended.

"I-um-no-that-" Stiles stuttered uncomfortably.

"Just kidding," Jay stopped him, and kissed him. It was meant to be a quick kiss but it soon developed.

"Yuck," Andy pretended to be sick as she mocked them kissing.

They were sitting in the meadow of the outdoor cafeteria, enjoying their lunch. The once green summer leaves began to turn a yellow-orange color as fall was right around the corner. But it was still a nice summer day before Senior year started for most of the Moonlit and Blood-Moon pack.

Jay gave her best friend the middle finger after pulling away from Stiles.

"Hey!" Andy threw a piece of chicken from her chicken wrap at her.

"Hey!" Jay mimicked.

"That's a waste of a perfect piece of chicken," Stiles said as he picked up the piece that fell into his girlfriends hair and ate it.

"Ew," Andy teased with a smile. Then she saw him out of the corner of her eye, she turned her head. Jay and Stiles also looked at Isaac as the small group reached utter silence.

Isaac wore blue jeans with a blue t-shirt. His other leather jacket was his right hand, exposing the muscles in his arms. He had noticed that Andy hasn't worn his other leather jacket since they broke up. He turned his gaze at the other three teens, hitting eye contact with Andy.

Andy couldn't help but stare a little too long. After all, in her eyes he would always be beautiful. But she was with Mack. No matter how much her heart ached for Isaac, she had grown to the happy relationship she shared with her former best friend.

"Um," Andy said, averting her eyes from her ex-boyfriend. "Did-" She was cut off by her present boyfriend taking a seat next to her.

"Hey," Mack greeted with a warm smile.

Mack leaned in to kiss Andy, she caught a glimpse at Isaac before purposely letting the kiss linger a little bit longer than needed. What could she say? She liked Mack a lot, but sweet revenge seemed like the cherry on top.

None of them noticed, except for Jay. She knew Andy. She did believe her brunette friend liked her brother, but Jay knew she didn't love him. She wouldn't disrupt the good relationship they had going, but she would get to the bottom of why Isaac persuaded Andy to break up with him. 

"Yuck," Jay repeats what Andy had said.

"You're annoying," Mack told his twin sister.

"No, you're annoying," she retorted.  "I thought you weren't a fan of PDA?" Jay looked at Andy, stealing one of Stiles's fries and eating it.

"That's my fry," he wined.

"And now it's in my stomach," Jay patted her stomach and Stiles pouted.

"Hey girlies," Lydia Martin said as she and Andy's sister, Nerina walked up to the table with their lunch.

"Are you referring to us all as 'girlies?'" Mack pointed out, putting his elbows on the table.

"Oh, yes she is," Andy informed him.

"You think it's cute," Mack said, with a smile.

"Oh, yes I do," she smirked, and winked at him.

"Aren't you guys sick of each other yet?" Nina asked.

"How 'bout you tell me where your boyfriend is?" Andy retorted, making Nina freeze.

"Oh!" Jay laughed. "Burned!"

"Oh, God," Stiles rubbed his hand over his face, shaking his head at his girlfriend.

"What?" Nina said.

"What?" Andy asked as if she said nothing.

Derek Hale, the Alpha if the Blood-Moon pack had lost a good amount of his betas last year, whereas the Moonlit pack has only lost one. Derek had been spending most of the summer figuring out if he wanted more, looking at Omega's coming into the Academy the following year. It surprisingly took up most of his summer, leaving Nina on her own.

"You guys should apologize," Mack suggested.

"Why?" Andy asked.

"Apologize," Mack told the two sisters.

"But I didn't-"

"Apologize."

"Sorry," Andy muttered to her sister.

"Nina?" Jay looked at the younger girl, sitting on the other side of her.

"Sorry," she said.

Andy and Nina looked at each other for a few second last before Andy let out a loud laugh, followed my Nina.

"Macky, you're hilarious," Nina said in between breaths.

"Can you believe him?" Andy asked.

"Why are they laughing?" Stiles leaned toward his girlfriend.

"They're just crazy," Jay said.

"Besides what just happened," Lydia started. "It's good to see the core 4 back."

"The core 4?" Jay asked.

"You, Andy, Mack, and Nina," Stiles explained.

"You four did grow up together as family," Lydia said. "Then you had all this drama these past two years, and now you're all back together."

The four looked at one another. Their two friends were right. So much had happened in a span of two years, that it had been forever since they were together enjoying a laugh.

And then Jay started to laugh, making Andy soon join her.

"I think we're the only sane ones," Mack told Nina.

"I figured," Nina chuckled at her older sister and friend act like children.

"It's just..." Andy couldn't finish as she was almost falling out of her seat.

"Our lives are so screwed up," Jay finished.

"Exactly!" Andy cheered.

"And how's that funny?" Lydia asked.

"Because it's always gonna be," Jay said, making her and Andy cackle louder.

"I don't get it," Stiles said after thinking about it for a second.

"You guys are dorks," Scott said as he and his girlfriend, Kira took a seat with the small group with their lunch.

Now on one side, sat Mack, Andy, Scott, and Kira. And on the other, was Nina, Jay, Stiles, and then Lydia.

"Listening to our convo, loser?" Andy smirked.

"That is offensive," Scott said, still putting on a smile.

"Not if it's true," Jay grinned with a mouthful of hot dog.

"They got a point," Kira agreed, and Scott tickled her side.

Andy sighed as she remembered the day in the cabin of Sophomore year when Isaac tickled her senseless.

"We should go to Beacon Hills for a week," Lydia said out of no where, making them all look at her. "What?"

"What?" Stiles made an "Are you crazy?" face. "As in the place we lost most of our friends?"

Jay elbowed him for bringing up a sensitive topic so carelessly.

"As in the place where we're all from," Lydia said, referring to Scott, Stiles, Kira, and herself. "Wouldn't it be nice to just go back and be home for a little while?"

"That could be fun," Andy said, supporting Lydia's idea.

"As in the place where you stuck your knife into your sister?" Stiles said bewildered.

"It was actually a sword," Andy corrected. "But yeah."

"Okay," Stiles said.

"Isn't it also the place you guys got together?" Kira asked.

"We hooked up way before that," Jay took another bite of her hot dog as if it was nothing.

"What?" Scott choked on his water.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Lydia exclaimed.

"Andy and Mack kissed before they got together that night," Jay quickly said.

"What?!" Lydia looked at Andy, while she grimaced at Jay.

"I knew it," Nina muttered, Andy switching her attention to her.

"You told my sister?" Mack asked Andy.

"Is that a problem?" Andy innocently asked.

"No," Mack said, wrapping his arm around her. "Not at all."

"So we're going to Beacon Hills?" Nina asked, wanting a confirmation.

"Seems like it," Scott answered.

"Okay," Stiles said, giving up.

"Yay," Lydia cheered.

"Fun," Jay sarcastically smiled at Andy.

~~~~~

Isaac Lahey finished packing his things for the week trip to Beacon Hills before school started. He couldn't get Andy and Mack looking so happy together out of his head. He regretted ever breaking up with her, but still felt it was the best thing.

He clenched his jaw from the thought of it as he zipped up his backpack. He walked out of his room, bumping into someone. He looked down to see Andy grabbing onto his arms.

"Sorry," she quickly let go of him.

"It's fine," he cleared his throat, both of them not backing away from how close they were.

"You're going to Beacon Hills," she scoffed.

"Scott invited me," Isaac said pleased.

"Of course he did," she felt uncomfortable but tried her best to cover it up.

"Problem?" He smirked, trying to have a little fun.

"Yep," she popped the "P" and walked away confidently.

~~~~~

The entire drive to Beacon Hills Andy waited in anxious anticipation. She didn't know how she would feel being back there. Back where her cousin and friends died.  Where she was forced to kill her sister. Where she changed. Where that little innocence she had was forgotten.

"Can we make a stop to Chris's house?" Andy asked Stiles, who was driving only her, Jamie, Mack, and Lydia.

"Sure."

"I'm going in alone," Andy informed them.

"You sure?" Jay asked, concerned.

"Yeah," Andy softly smiled in reassurance. "I'll scream if I need anything," she joked and looked at Lydia.

"Very funny," Lydia said annoyed but gave her a smile.

Andy hopped out of the car, walked up to the big house, and knocked four times, not expecting the person who opened the door.

"Hello, sweetie," a dark brown haired and eyed woman said. "I've missed you."

"Mama?" Andy felt her eyes water as she faintly spoke, hearing Jay and Mack getting out of the Jeep in shock.

~~~~~

A/N: HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE LAST BOOK IN THE ELEMENTS SERIES!!!

I'M GOING TO START TO WRITE MULTIPLE CHAPTERS AT A TIME IF YOU GUYS PREFER. LET ME KNOW AND HOPE TO HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 2.8K 50
สŸแดœแดษชษดแดแดœ๊œฑ; ๊œฐแดœสŸสŸ แด๊œฐ แดส€ ๊œฑสœแด‡แด…แด…ษชษดษข สŸษชษขสœแด›; ส™ส€ษชษขสœแด› แดส€ ๊œฑสœษชษดษชษดษข, แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€ส€แด‹.
1M 3.6K 72
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
52.5K 2.5K 33
Two best friends, a blue jay named Mordecai and a brown raccoon named Rigby, work as groundskeepers at a park, along side their vampire/demon best fr...
1.4M 218K 180
ใ€Š ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—Œ: ๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ // ๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ใ€‹ ๐–ฌ๐—’๐–บ๐—‡๐—†๐–บ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ โ็ฉฟๆˆ็Ž›ไธฝ่‹ๆ–‡้‡Œ็š„ๅฅณ้…โž . ๐–ฎ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐–บ๐—Ž...