Missing Lee: A minecraft adve...

Od misspolargirl

This is the 1st book of my fan fiction trilogy about one of my favourite youtubers, stampylongnose. Hope you... Více

Chapter 1: No Lee
Chapter 2: Help from a Slippery Fella
Chapter 3: The Gang Arrives
Chapter 4: Bake Me A Cake
Chapter 5: Amy Lee's Land of Love
Chapter 6: A Great Idea
Chapter 7: Never Getting Out (Lee's POV)
Chapter 8: The Battle
Chapter 10: That's my Lee Bear
Chapter 11: A long story
Chapter 12: Undefeatable
The End
Thank You!!!

Chapter 9: The Hero

427 28 5
Od misspolargirl

Hit the Target's voice boomed over everyone else's. "Surrender! Or this girl dies!"

Emily burst into tears. Lee looked stressed, and no one knew what to do.

Hit the target took out his bow and aimed an arrow at her heart. Emily had fainted and everyone was frozen to the spot.

He let go of the aim but just at the right millisecond, a blue blur flashed in front of the arrow. Flashes of swords and blood flew around the balcony. Heidi looked panicked. In 3 seconds, hit the target laid defeated on the ground. Everyone cheered. But not for long. Squid had been struck by the poison arrow that was meant for Heidi.

I wanted to help. Squid had risked his life a girl he didn't even know. But how?

But we worked together. Some people brought Squid down to the ground. Some made buckets. Daisy, aka ZShoot2killz even donated her milk to help with the poison. I finally thought of something I could contribute. "Take him to my hospital." I said to Lee. I had a newly built hospital in my world. He nodded and smiled. I smiled back. I was good to have Lee back. And all in one piece.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1M 35.5K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...