Percy meets The Mortal Instru...

By enostervy

This is a crossover between Percy Jackson and The Mortal Instruments WARNING there may be spoilers. POV stan... More

Percy meets The Mortal Instruments
Chapter 1 Clary POV An Unusual Encounter
Chapter 2 Annabeth's POV A Strange Couple of Mortals
Chapter 3 Percy POV The Most Unlikely Friend
Chapter 4 Isabelle's POV What a Day
Chapter 5 Percy's POV Shadowhunters?!!!!!!
Chapter 6 Magnus's POV Disaster and An Allie
Chapter 7 Isabelle's POV Isabelle's Peril
Chapter 8 Jace's POV Danger In Our Midst
Chapter 9 Annabeth's POV Wise Girl Has No Words
Chapter 10 Nyx's POV An Unusual Turn of Events
Chapter 11 Maryse POV I'm Scared for Isabelle
Chapter 12 Clary's POV A New Dangerous Game
Chapter 13 Gaia's POV Sebastian's First Capture
Chapter 14 Nico POV Disaster Lurks
Chapter 15 Alec's POV Alec's Shock
Chapter 17 Annabeth's POV Into Monster Woods We Go
Chapter 18 Nico's POV The Reunion
Chapter 19 Percy's POV Ugh Meetings.
Chapter 20 Percy's POV We save a little girl
Chapter 21 Percy POV We fall into the Dark
Chapter 22 Nico's POV The Lost Family
Chapter 23 Nico's POV The Discovery
Chapter 24 Clary's POV Monsters, again....
Chapter 25 Jace POV Annabeth's concerns
Chapter 26 Clary's POV We return home (or close enough)
Chapter 27 Percy's POV The Last Battle (Hopefully)
End? (AN) and Poll
OC's ? And ANs
Poll Results!
News

Chapter 16 Clary's POV A Full Dose of Adventure

3.9K 123 2
By enostervy

Chapter 16 Clary’s POV

Alec, Jace, and I packed our things into our medium sized backpacks. Annabeth said to pack lightly, and she carries a backpack of that size, so I assumed thats what she meant by packing lightly. I had put in some things in that I thought might be important in a fight, and lots of extra clothes. I was wearing my black shadow hunting gear and I had a stele, two daggers, and a short sword. Attached to my belt. I was zipping up my backpack when I heard a knock on the door of my room.

“Come in!” I yelled. Trying to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything.

The door opened and Alec came in.”Annabeth said that Percy’s Mom is waiting outside in the car, and that it’s time to go.”

“Okay.” I said following him out and closing the door of my room.

We quickly walked down the long halls of the institute, and down the stairs. We arrived at the front doors, and I opened them and held them open for Alec. Then I followed him out down the steps of the institute, we met up with Jace, Annabeth, and Percy outside. We walked out the gates of the institute to find a minivan waiting for us, sitting in the drivers seat was a woman with long straight brown hair, with a few gray strands in it, she waved when Percy walked up to the open passenger side window.

“You must be Sally, Percy's mom right?” I said walking up to the window as well.

“Thats right dear, and you are?” She replied.

“Oh, sorry…..I’m Clary Fray.” I told her smiling the entire time. I think that I like this women, she reminds me of my mom.

I had texted my mom before I left. She said the same rules as Maryse, and she wished me luck. Knowing the shadowhunters were going to need all the luck we can get.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 3.7K 23
The demigods are mortals in a death match. In this wild multi-pov story, there is only one Victor. And that's a promise. »---▻ featured by @Fanfic »...
3.7K 83 36
Sequel to We're Just A Band Not Demigods. The Wanted members are demigods. They have to go on a quest with One Direction to stop other war from happe...
788 14 6
Oops. I died. Thank the Norse for having Valhalla. Well, guess I'll help them with Ragnarok as a thanks. Wondering who I am? You might've heard of me...
22.7K 689 18
What happens when characters from the maze runner, mortal instruments, heroes of Olympus and harry potter clash together. will they work together to...