Building A Dream (BoyxBoy)

wyattschufter tarafından

At the age of 26, Adrian Hafler, was already a working business man. Owning one of the largest architecture c... Daha Fazla

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29- Epilogue
Pls Read

Chapter 21

7K 294 80
wyattschufter tarafından

*Eight Months Later*

                        Luna

I wake up to the sound of soft voices speaking from television. Slowly, my eyes flutter open and I take a look at my surroundings. Adrian is sitting next to me, typing on his laptop as he, from what I assume, answers business emails. I blink a few times before I sit up in the bed. Adrian, who now notices that I'm awake, looks at me and gives me a warm smile. "Good morning, baby."

"Morning," I greet, climbing out of the bed. I head into the bathroom where I quickly release my bladder and do my hygiene routine. I make my way back into our bedroom and slide back into the bed, curling into my boyfriend's side. Adrian slips his arm around me, pressing a soft kiss to my forehead. "You're working again?" I look up at him.

"Aren't I always?" he chuckles, giving me a gentle squeeze. "I'm just taking care of a few emails before we start preparing for the picnic."

"Oh right I forgot," I sigh, thinking about the picnic we're supposed to be having at the park. I can hear the sound of small footsteps pattering down the hallway, towards our bedroom. Before I know it, Riot runs into our room and hops on our bed, excitedly. I open my arms and grab the puppy, placing a kiss on his head. "Hi, baby!"

"How come he gets such an exciting greeting?" Adrian mumbles to himself.

"Because I love him. And he's the cutest little baby in the world," I gush, giving Riot a belly rub. Adrian gives me a blank stare before rolling his eyes and going back to his computer. I grab Riot into my arms before standing up out of the bed. "Come on, Riot. Let's go prepare for the picnic while Daddy does some work."

"Kiss?" Adrian looks up at me. I lean down and softly kiss his lips before making my way downstairs into the kitchen with Riot. Before starting anything, I fill up Riot's bowl with food and water, allowing him to finally be able to eat. I pull out a few different fruits and begin to chop them up and put them into containers. After I'm finished with the fruit, I make a small variety of sandwiches. I pack a few more snacks along with beverages and doggie treats before closing the picnic basket.

Once I'm finished I head over to the couch and begin to watch television while allowing time to pass. Soon enough, I hear Adrian coming down the stairs. He walks over to where I am and plops down on the couch, resting his head in my lap. "Did you finish all of your work?" I question, running my fingers through his messy hair. Adrian nods and gently presses his lips to my belly, causing me to flinch. "Babe!"

A soft chuckle escapes Adrian as he lifts himself from my body and stands up. "Come on. Let's go get ready," he says, pulling me up. We make our way up the stairs where we go into our shared bathroom and begin to get ready for the day. We both hop into the shower, taking turns washing our bodies up. Once we're finished showering, I head into our bedroom and start to moisturize myself. Adrian cracks a few jokes from the bathroom as he shaves, causing a stunt in time as he distracts me. Soon enough, both Adrian and I are dressed in brightly colored clothing for the spring time.

As we head out of the door, I grab both Riot and the picnic basket while Adrian carries a couple of blankets. We get into the car and make our way down the street. It doesn't take long before we pull up to a familiar house and get out of the car. It only takes a couple of knocks before the door swings open, revealing a smiling David. "Hey guys!" he exclaims.

"Hi, David," I respond as we step into the house. Almost instantly, I hear small footsteps pattering through the halls before I spot Logan running towards me, carrying a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle backpack that was a bit too big for him.

"Lulu!" he giggles, jumping into my arms.

"Hi, Logan!" I squeal, lifting him off of the ground.

Logan wraps his tiny arms around me and tucks his head into the crook of my neck. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too, buddy," I chuckle.

Not long after, Ava comes running down the hallway, carrying a bright blue backpack that was decorated with reversible sequins. "Uncle Adri! Luna!" she squeaks, hugging both of us. "Are we staying with you today?!"

"You sure are," Adrian smiles. "You all ready to go?"

"Mhm!" She nods her head before turning to David. "Bye, Daddy!"

"I'll see you tomorrow," David chuckles and kisses both of his kids' foreheads. "I packed them clothes for the night and tomorrow. Logan has some pampers and baby wipes in his bag. Just in case he has an accident."

"Thank you," I tell him before looking at Logan. "We won't have any accidents tonight, right?"

"No..." he whispers to me, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Good," I say and kiss his forehead. Adrian and I lead the kids out of the house and into the car. I buckle Logan into his car seat before hopping into the passenger seat. As we ride to the park, Ava plays with Riot who excitedly hops around the backseat, despite Adrian scolding him.

It doesn't take more than five minutes for us to arrive at the park. We climb out of the car and lead the kids over to a small picnic area near a tree. Adrian sets up our picnic blanket before we all sit down on it. "Do you guys want to play first or eat first?" Adrian asks the kids.

"Play!" Ava exclaims, looking at the playground.

"Go ahead, guys," Adrian permits them. "Just be careful and don't talk to strangers!" he chuckles. Ava and Logan immediately sprint to the playground and begin to play. After watching them for a few minutes, I reach into my bag and grab a book. Ignoring the odd look I receive from Adrian, I begin to indulge in the intriguing plot of my book. After a while, boredom strikes me. With a sigh, I close my book and look up at Adrian who glances at me from behind his sketchbook. "Got bored?" he questions, doodling small figures.

"Yeah...and hungry," I admit before opening the picnic basket. I reach in the basket and take out a container of fresh strawberries. "What are you drawing?"

"I'm just doodling," he sighs, sitting up. He quickly lifts me into his lap and presses a soft kiss to the base of my neck. "How was your book?"

"It started off really well but it's starting to go downhill," I frown, taking a bite of a strawberry. Adrian gives me a small smile before stealing the rest of the strawberry from my hand and placing it in his mouth. "Jerk..."

I allow my eyes to scan the playground as I search for the kids. It doesn't take long for me to spot Logan being gently pushed on the swing-set by his older sister. "Do you want children?" Adrian asks, realizing what I'm looking at.

"Mhm," I nod my head. "I love kids. They're so precious."

"So do I," Adrian slips his arms around my waist as I lean back into his chest. "But there's a lot of things to do before we start having kids."

"Like what?" I ask, looking up at him.

"Like marriage...and making sure we're stable...and traveling.." he starts. "And we should probably move into a bigger house too."

"You have this all planned out, huh?"

"Well I have to. I'm pushing thirty. My life is starting to speed up."

"Right," I giggle. "Well slow down a little bit, old man."

"Don't call me old!" he exclaims, tickling my belly.

Reflexively, I curl into a ball as I burst into a fit of giggles. "B-Baby! Stop!" I laugh, holding my stomach as he continues to tickle me.

Adrian stops tickling me for a moment and leans down to softly peck my lips. "Take it back."

"No," I scoff, earning myself a load of tickles. "Adrian! S-Stop it! I'm gonna get a stomachache!" I exclaim in between laughs. Adrian chuckles and let's me go as I sit up.

"Luna?" I hear a familiar voice call me. I look up to see someone I'd never imagine I'd see again: my old crush.

"Marco?" I raise an eyebrow. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to do an internship. I heard you live here now?" Marco asks, bending down to my level.

"Uh...yeah...I live here with my boyfriend, Adrian," I tell him, motioning towards Adrian who just stares at Marco. As I finish my sentence, Marco's face drops and he glances at my boyfriend.

"Boyfriend? Ah..." he mumbles before allowing a smile to form on his face. "Well since we're both here, we should hang out sometime!"

"Uh...idk about that, Marco. I'm kinda busy all of the time."

"Oh...well let me know if you're free," he says and grabs my hand before leaning in to softly kiss my cheek. "See you around, Beautiful," he flashes me another smile and walks away, leaving me in a state of shock.

"Luna, what the f*ck?" I hear Adrian's voice from next to me, snapping me out of my trance.

"W-What?" I mutter before grabbing my phone from my pocket. "I have to call Gi–"

Adrian snatches the phone from my hand. "No! Who the hell was that? And why did he just kiss you like that?"

"Someone I know from England."

"Someone you know doesn't just kiss you like that," he scoffs. "Seriously, Luna. Who was he?"

I sigh and put my head in my hands. "A guy I used to like before I met you."

"And you just let your old crush kiss you like that?" he scoots away from me. "Do you still like him?"

"N-No..." I whisper, looking down. "I-I was just..."

"Answer the damn question."

"I-I don't know, Adrian..I was just shocked..."

"Are you f*cking kidding? You were shocked so you let him kiss you?"

"Please stop cursing at me..." I mutter under my breath, trying to hold back the tears that are threatening to fall. Adrian rolls his eyes before standing up and heading over to the kids. I grab my phone, which Adrian had dropped when he stood up, and dial Gio's number.

It doesn't take long for him to pick up the phone. "What's up, Luna?"

"A-Are you busy?"

"No. What's wrong? Is everything okay?" he asks, his voice laced with concern.

"I-I messed up, Gio. Can I meet you somewhere?"

"Sure. Starbucks by Central Park?"

"Yeah. That's fine. See you in 10," I sigh and stand up from the picnic blanket. As I'm walking away, I hear a small voice calling me.

I look back to see Logan running up to me. "LuLu! Wait for me!" he calls. I pause and let him catch up to me before grabbing his hand. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to go meet my friend," I tell him, trying my best to keep a smile on my face. "Are you gonna join me?" I ask. He nods his head and continues to excitedly walk next to me. It doesn't take more than five minutes for Logan and I to arrive at the cafe. We head inside and I order us non-caffeinated drinks before we sit down. "Is it tasty?" I ask Logan as he sips on his vanilla flavored drink.

"Yummy!" Logan responds as Gio enters the cafe.

Almost instantly, he spots me and comes over to hug me. I dig my face into his chest and sigh. "You wanna talk about it?" Gio runs his fingers through my hair. I nod my head and watch as he takes a seat across from Logan and I. "Who's this little guy?"

"This is Adrian's nephew, Logan. He's really quiet so don't feel bad if he doesn't speak to you."

"Ah okay," Gio gives Logan a small smile before focusing back at me. "So...tell me what happened."

With a sigh, I explain everything that happened, trying my best not to cry as I tell the story. "I-I was just shocked and I didn't know what to do...a-and I don't know how to make it up to him..."

"Aw...Luna it'll be okay. Just explain it to him."

"I don't think he wants to talk to me..." I whisper.

Logan looks up at me with a frown. "LuLu are you sad?"

"A little bit, kiddo.."

"Don't be sad, LuLu!" Logan holds his arms out to give me a tight hug. Almost instantly, a smile forms on my face and I gently kiss his cheek.

"Thank you, Logan," I giggle. "I'll be fine, don't worry."

"Explain everything to him and then give him some time to think about everything. Whatever happens after that is on him," Gio tells me.

"Thanks, Gio," I sigh.

"No problem, Lu. I'm always here," he smiles. "Do you need me to walk you back to the park?"

"No, I'm fine, Gio," I say. We bid our goodbyes before heading our separate ways. Logan and I make our way back to the park where we spot Adrian and Ava eating on the picnic blanket. As Logan and I take a seat, Adrian furrows his brows.

"Where did you guys go?" he asks.

"Starbucks," I answer, quietly. I reach in the picnic basket and retrieve a sandwich to hand to Logan, who immediately begins to devour it. An awkward silence rests between us as we watch the kids eat. It takes a moment before I finally gather up the courage to speak. "Adrian, I–"

"I'm sorry," he apologizes, cutting me off.

I raise an eyebrow. "You're sorry?"

Adrian nods his head before clearing his throat. "I should have never snapped at you and cursed at you," he explains. "I was just angry but I need to learn how to control myself better."

"Adrian, I should be the one apologizing, not you.." I frown. "I should have reacted better when he did that."

"It's okay, babe," Adrian nods with a small smile. "I understand."

"Uncle Adri," Ava starts, interrupting our conversation. "Can we go to the mall?"

"Sure thing," Adrian nods. "Let's pack everything up and let's go."

***

                       Adrian

"Can I have some more whipped cream?" Ava asks Luna as he begins to store away the ingredients that the kids had used to make ice cream sundaes.

"Sure thing, sweetheart," he smiles and sprays a bit of whipped cream into her half empty bowl before putting it in the fridge.

"Hurry up and finish eating. It's way past your bedtime," I tell them, earning myself a couple of frowns. "Don't frown at me. You guys had fun today."

"I'm done," Logan announces, quietly. Luna grabs him from the stool and wipes his mouth before placing him on the ground. Ava quickly stuffs her face and jumps down from her stool.

"Goodnight, LuLu," Logan and Ava say, simultaneously.

Luna shoots them a smile and pulls them into a hug. "Sleep well!"

"Bedtime, Little Ones!" I exclaim and grab them both into my arms as I carry them to the guest room.  I drop them onto the large bed and turn on the tv. "Disney?"

"Yes please," Ava answers, climbing under the blanket. Instantly, Logan copies her and does the same.

I turn to their desired channel before leaning down to kiss both of their forehead. "Goodnight, my loves."

"Goodnight, Uncle Adrian," they say, simultaneously. I turn the light off and exit the room, making my way down the hall to my bedroom. As I enter the room, I spot Luna sitting at his vanity, applying a clear moisturizer to his face.

Luna glances at me through the mirror. "Are they asleep?"

"Getting there," I answer, bending down to wrap my arms around his body. "Is this the eighty dollar moisturizer that you bought with my card last week?"

Luna gives me a shy smile and nods. "...how did you find out about that..." he mutters.

"I can see my card transactions, Love," I chuckle and kiss his head. "It's okay, though. But your face better be glowing for the rest of your life."

"Of course not," Luna scoffs as he closes the lid on the face mask and places it near the rest of his skincare. He stands from the vanity, allowing me to get a full view of his body which is only covered by one of my shirts and a pair of short shorts. "Hurry and get undressed. I wanna cuddle."

I chuckle and make my way into our closet where I begin to undress. I put on a pair of sweatpants before heading back into the bedroom. I climb into the bed next to Luna who cuddles into my chest. "Sleepy?"

Luna yawns, looking up at me. "A little bit," he grabs the television remote and turns  I'm on a movie. "I'm probably gonna fall asleep in a few minutes."

"Well, Goodnight then."

"Goodnight, baby," he smiles. "I love you."

"I love you too, Sweetheart," I tell him and gently kiss his forehead as his eyes begin to close.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Pls watch When They See Us on Netflix. It's soooo powerful

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.3M 125K 49
*** COMPLETED *** Sixteen year old Daniel Layman has been bullied since he came out. His best friend and protector Sean, moved to Los Angeles leaving...
1.3M 59.6K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
379K 19.6K 37
"When you walk to the edge of all the light you have and take that first step into the darkness of the unknown, you must believe that one of two thin...
462K 15.6K 31
Don't blush. It will just make you look sweeter... Whack! Smack! Slap! Xavier That sound has always made my heart flutter. Especially after a fateful...