Story Ideas

By Juliete1227

Some little intros that you can use for inspiration. These are all up for grabs. No copy right period. These... More

The Creature take one
The Creature take two
Wedding Bells
Best Friend
Run
Free
Patient
Tag
Where Is She
We the People
Freedom?
I Told You
Tracker?
Monster
Wings
Queen
Shoot
MOM *rolls eyes*
What did they do?
The Calm Before the Storm
Higher Up
Insecurity
Not
Finish
Secret
Peddy
Train Wreck
Karma
Restraining Order
Kingdom
Stories
Eden

What If

0 0 0
By Juliete1227

What if this is all a fairy tale. All a lie. 

Well, then that would mean a lot of things. It would mean that this was all a dream, all a part of my imagination.

Everything that has happened for the past week, wouldn't be real.

My family, might still be here. The weird creatures wouldn't have taken me away. I wouldn't be a slave. 

It would be a normal day. me reading on the couch. My mom making dinner, my sisters around somewhere. My dad finally coming through the door yelling,

"Where's all my girls!?"

My mom will stop whatever she is doing, just to get to my dad before the rest of us. He would smile and spin her around. When he finally puts her down, he'll pick up the two youngest. Which was seven and four. They always were fast. Next would be my other sister, who's one year younger than I am. He would just hug her, then keep her at arms length. Always asking.

"Why do you keep getting older?" 

She would just smirk , and step out of the way. I would still be reading peacefully on the couch. When suddenly I'm flung over my father's shoulder. 

"Dad, put me down! I'm not a sack of potatoes!" I would yell.

He would just chuckle, and carry me upstairs. Then he would toss me on my bed.

"Now I have your attention."

I would laugh, then hug him.

"I missed you daddy."

I can't believe that was only a week ago.

A week ago we were about to have dinner, when something broke through the kitchen window. We all ran. One problem.

I was the only one to make it outside, before the bomb went off.

So what if, this week has been a nightmare. Just a dream. a figment of my imagination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 3.2K 41
ត្រឹមជាក្មេងប្រុសថ្លង់ស្ដាប់មិនឮម្នាក់ អាចធ្វើឲ្យបុរសមានអំណាចធ្លាក់ចូលក្នុងអន្លង់ស្នេហ៍បានយ៉ាងងាយ... 5.30.24❤️
413K 55.4K 142
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
343K 7.5K 93
Sebastian is a daddy that has been looking for his perfect little boy. He eventually meets Oliver who is two years old and most importantly, the perf...
17.7K 941 47
" arey aap ayse kase bath kar sakte ho , inse lo mein paise deti hu " she while giving 20 rupees note to bus conductor . " arey aap yaha bhi , chal...