70 Days of Heart Searching

Bởi bel_ministry

How is your relationship with Christ? Your prayer life? Robust? Or struggling? Unsure of how to come even clo... Xem Thêm

Introduction
✒ Dᴀʏ Zᴇʀᴏ
📓 Week One
✒ Dᴀʏ Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
📓 Week Two
✒ Dᴀʏ Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
📓 Week Three
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Nɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
📓 Week Four
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
📓 Week Five
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
📓 Week Six
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
📓 Week Seven
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
📓 Week Eight
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
✒ Day Fifty-Five
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Sɪx
📓 Week Nine
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
📓 Week Ten
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Day Sixty-Seven
✒ Day Sixty-Eight
✒ Day Sixty-Nine
✒ Day Seventy
🖋 Day 71
💕 WORD OF THANKS 💕

✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ

41 11 3
Bởi bel_ministry

"Wrestle in Prayer"

Focus (5):
Meditate on the verses you have memorized for this week. Add your favorite verse to the list and ask God to help you extract the essence of the verse.

Add this new verse to the list too:
John 14:13-14
[13]And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
[14]If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.

Confession (5):
Confess all known sins before God. Including the sins the Spirit recently reminded you of.

Preparing to Dive (10):
This time, we are God's divers searching for the hidden truths sunken deep within the sea of His words and existence. Ask Him to help you today in your search of the truth and in your quest to seek His face.

Scripture claim:
Isaiah 41:13
[13]For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’

Bible Reading (5):
Our Bible reading today is short but meaningful and heavy. It requires focus and deep study. Don't let the enemy distract you as you continue with your worship today.

Read the flowing verses carefully:

When God's People Wrestled:
Gen. 32:24-30
Hosea 12:2-4
Gen. 30:8
Eph. 6:12

Parable of the Friend at Midnight:
Luke 11:5-10

Meditation (20):
Meditate on the verses you have just read. What does it mean to wrestle in prayer? What was the result after wrestling in prayer? What's the difference of 5 mins prayer for the next 10 days to a 50 min prayer in one morning? Which do you think God will appreciate more and why?

Let the Spirit of God take you deeper into study. If you have no answers, ask Him.

What is the deeper message of the parable of the Friend at midnight. What is Jesus trying to tell you right now?

Don't rush it. Let the Spirit talk. Beware though, the Spirit of God does not talk against the word of God. If the thoughts coming to you is against God's teachings, know that the Spirit you are hearing is not His. Listen carefully to God's spirit and wait until He talks no matter how long it has to be.

Wait.

Don't rush.

Heart Searching (15):
Let the Spirit of God cleanse you of all sin.

When we pray to God, do we have that boldness like Jacob to say 'I won't let you go until you bless me'? What does it mean by audacious? How can you connect these to the message of the parable?

Do we end our praying session as soon as we have told God what we want? Why do prayers of apostles and Jesus last for an entire night? What do they do? What is it that God wants you to change in your prayer life?

Claim:
Psalms 51:2-3
[2]Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, And cleanse me from my sin.
[3]For I acknowledge my transgressions, And my sin is always before me.

Praise (5):
Praise God for His goodness in your life and the change He is making.

Intercession (10):
Pray for others. Not just your family and relatives, but to strangers, neighbors, to the politicians, your enemy, and others. Let the Spirit of God speak to you and guide you in prayer.

Rest (5):
Spend the next few minutes to relax and talk with God. What have you learned about Him today? Write it down in your journal.

I hope you have all been blessed. Looking forward for tomorrow. See you then. 😊😇

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

672 101 37
The world was full of trouble. Full of confusion and a catastrophic dilemma. One couldn't imagine at what destructive measure it would disintegrate i...
596 98 32
There's probably a ton of reasons why you are feeling the way you are feeling at this very moment. Sometimes emotions just sneak up on us...
1.6K 218 29
Daniel Monroe growing up in a Christian household has felt the pressures that come with leading a righteous life in a world that represses it. With t...
5.8K 1.1K 32
She was done with life. She felt too weary to hold on. She found no reason to keep on existing. So she devised a way out. But on the night she planne...