truth or dare - drarry

By luminary-

when the 6th years start coming together every Saturday night, what happens when a series surprising dare is... More

hermiones idea - chapter one
saint potter - chapter two
battle - chapter three
the first party - chapter four
the eyes of harry potter - chapter six
friday afternoon
mutal feelings - chapter seven
what are we? - chapter eight
delicate - chapter nine
important!
it's different - chapter ten
what the cinnamon toast fuck - chapter twelve
hello.
mine - chapter thirteen
hi lmao

pansy's plan - chapter five

11.6K 286 986
By luminary-

oh hi btw italics represent thoughts

draco was thinking about last night, he didnt actually drink the substance, of course, no one could know what he smelt, he smelt potters cologne, because it smelt nice, right? he also didn't think potter drunk any either, he noticed this when he was looking at the boys soft li-

draco heard footsteps across from the room, he grunted and looked up, it was his 2 friends, blaise and pansy

"thats a wonderful idea, blaise! he'll love it." he heard pansy say, excited.

'what the...' he thought before hearing the door open.

"good morning dray!" pansy smiled at the boy.

"mornin' dray." blaise yawned.

"what are you guys doing?" he sat up, look them up and down.

"what?" pansy asked.

"i heard you guys out there, 'what a wonderful idea! he'll love it!' parkinson? what exactly does that mean?" he hissed. they both looked at each other.

"its a dare for morgan and borde, you idiot." pansy spat at him, blaise trying to hold back laughter.

"amused, blaise?" draco asked, the other boy simply shrugged.

"go away, im gonna get ready." draco said, getting out of bed.

"alright, bye." pansy and blaise said together.

draco slowly got out of bed and had a shower. after his shower he put on a sweatshirt and some skinny jeans, his hair falling softly across his forehead, the boy grabbed his wand and left for breakfast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"draco, you're here, lovely!" pansy said, smiling. 

"pans, what are you doing?" he said, taking a bite out of a piece of toast.

"nothing." she said, looking at the gryfindoor table. he looked around but couldnt find blaise.

"wheres blaise?" draco asked pansy.

"shes pretty, isnt she?" pansy cooed, he quirked and eyebrow at the other slytherin

"what the--" then he realized that she was looking at granger.

"so, got a thing for granger have you?" the girls head snapped to the blondes, who was smirking.

"malfoy." she hissed at him, he laughed at her. 

"dont worry i wont tell anyone.." 

he noticed a pair of bright green eyes looking at him, he blushed and looked down. pansy smirked.

"hmm, potter?" he shook his head vigorously. 

"defiantly not, that would b-" 

he found himself staring at potter, his hair gently caressing his forehead, his glasses slightly askew, the way his face lit up when someone said something fun-

"draco!" pansy hit him with a book

"OUCH!" he yelled, catching the tables attention.

"i think im going to go now, pansy." he narrowed his eyes at her.

"ok, also, keep your stupid mouth closed." she hissed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i walked up to the library and saw a small boy trying to reach a book at the top, he reconised the boy as potter.

"um, do you need help..?" draco asked the shorter boy.

"oh.. uh im okay." he looked back up and jumped for the book, failing.

draco grabbed the book and gave it to harry. he smiled at him.

"thanks." the gryfindoor said, draco nodded.

"its fine." he turned around and sat at a table, setting up using his wand so that his papers were in a neat pile, along with his quills laid neatly on top of them, lastly his ink at the very top.

"accio" he muttered, pointing his wand lazily at 'hogwarts, a history' he laughed.

'why didnt potter just use this spell? ' he chuckled, then the book zoomed into his hand. he summonded a couple more books and then set them neatly upon eachother.

"hi, um..." he heard. he turned around and saw potter talking to the weasley girl.

"so... i need to tell you something, okay?" he heard him say, he was even more curious now.

"im bisexual..." he said slowly. draco jumped from his chair, weirdly excited at the newly learnt information, causing him and the ginger to look at him.

"sorry, uh.. bug crawled onto my page." he said blankly.

"ok malfoy.. did you hear anything?" the she-weasel said.

"no, what is it?" he lied. at this sentence harrys face went a rose pink.

"nothing" harry said, his cheeks going even darker.

"alright..." he turned around and smiled.

he realized something.

he had feelings for harry

not the chosen one, not the boy who lived, not potter,

harry

and this thought scared him to much, what would be his fathers opinion? he thought his mother would accept, which would be obvious since she was once bi curious.

oh god

his cheeks burnt up at the thought of the saturday night truth or dares. pansy would definitely realize, she was really quiet smart, a bit like a slytherin granger. he knew what pansy was like, he flicked his wand his quills and parchment flew neatly into his bag, and the books were set into their original places, he quietly walked out, feeling like someone was watching him

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"so youre bi?" ginny asked, harry nodded.

"im a lesbian, so don't stress out too much." she smiled at harry.

"really? wow." harry laughed.

"yep. sooo how do you know youre bi? anyone in particular, she said, looking at the place where malfoy was sitting.

"uh..." he thought, he didnt really know, he just found guys hot all of a sudden. "nope." ginny snorted.

"ok, keep your secret." she laughed. "ive got to go meet up with luna. bye harry!" she said, pulling her long, silky hair out of her eyes and walking out of the library.

he looked around and knew he had nothing to do, he walked back to the common room, spotting a familiar blonde talking to his friends, his hand was in his hair, which was pulling his shirt up slightly showing his stomach, harry blushed and walked faster.

hermione was in the common room with ron, he was going to come out to them.

"hey guys." he said, sitting down. they stopped talking to eachother.

"hey." ron said simply.

"hey harry!" hermione said, a bit more enthusiastic than ron.

he shifted as crook shanks climbed onto of him, purring happily as harry stroked him.

"so, ive been needing to tell you guys that... " he paused and took a deep breath, "im bi."

hermione and ron smiled.

"guess who owes me 5 galleons?" ron laughed. hermione groaned.

"oh fineeeeee" she laughed.

"wait.. wHAt?" harry said, confused.

"i bet hermione 5 galleons that you would be bisexual, but she thought you would be gay, so the deal was settled." he smirked as hermione dropped 5 galleons in his hand.

"so you guys are fine with it?" he said quietly.

"of course, why wouldnt we?" ron said, which relived harry deeply.

"okay, good." he smiled.

"im going to bed, and you two should aswell." hermione said, leaving the common room.

"night mione!" the boys yelled in sync.

"night!" she yelled back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the boys walked into the dorms and lied down in their beds.

"so, who made the chosen boy bi?" ron asked, chuckling.

"guys being hot." harry laughed.

"alright mate. im gonna go to sleep, night." ron yawned.

"night." he said.

harry fell asleep thinking about a particular pair of grey eyes, with a slight tint of blue and silver, the owner of these eyes were draco malfoy.

a/n : hey, so i hope you enjoyed that chapter, in the next chapter hopefully we'll have the drarry action everyones reading for lol. i am hoping to start writing the next chapter tmr but who knows, good night my loves <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 127 26
Do I know you? HarryPotterxDracoMalfoy
2K 23 13
𝑯𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 "𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆. 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁, 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴." 𝗛𝗲...
10.5K 202 13
Harry Potter gets a letter from hogwarts to teach but little does he know his school enemy is also going to teach there, will their relationship unfo...
101K 2.5K 21
The war was over and a lot had changed , but who would have expected that Draco Malfoy had changed the most. When a letter from Hogwarts arrives tell...