So What If I'm a Shopaholic

JaeWoo_XoXo

Get to see the the extraordinarily rich lifestyle of the one and only Richia Black, and how it all changed wh... Еще

So What If I'm A Shopaholic

32 0 0
JaeWoo_XoXo

Get to see the the extraordinarily rich lifestyle of the one and only Richia Black, and how it all changed when her dad hires a very hot, yet annoying personal expenses manager named Alec Gomez specifically just for her!

Read on and find out how it's like when a SHOPAHOLIC falls inlove..._______Hi everyone this is your author. Gusto ko lang sabihin na this story will be written in Taglish po, pero syempre more on Filipino pa din. This is basically sa romantic comedy/fanfiction but I will be using different names para sa mga characters. Sana ma-enjoy nyo to :)Go on and read the prologue :)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

SCENT OF LOVE (editing) venus

Любовные романы

805K 44.7K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King Sunita Varma

Любовные романы

3.6M 232K 96
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
The Royal Chauhans Rivika

Любовные романы

368K 21.1K 40
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
Players Summer Maung

Любовные романы

748K 19.6K 57
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...