The BLISS Members.

By realhyunie

The Sequel Of The Best Moments BTS+Hyun Young. This Is Where Hyunie Will Start Her Adventure With Her New Mem... More

First Day With The Members.
Crush!
Gifts.
Ignorant.
Debut Shooting.
Breakup.
Jealousy.
Confession.
Fansign.
Fan Meet Preparations.
Q And A!
Rumors.
Fan Meet.
New Classmate.
Depression.
Kidnapped.
Presentation.
Valentine's Day.
Best Friends.
Stray Kids.
New Members???????!!!
Fading Friendship.
Battle Preparations.
Battle.
Bunch Of Weird Gifts.
Childhood Friend.
That One Moment.
Fandom Name.
The Best Gift.
Hanging Out With My Role Model.
The Truth.
Trip To Mexico.
Fake Friend.
Problem.
Shocking Confession.
New Classmate #2.
Amusement Park.
Going Out With My Fan.
Visiting My Second Home.
Why Her??!
Real Friendship.
Hybrid Training.
Weird Picture And Texts.
Guardian Friend.
Confession #2.
Breakup.
Making Up.
Making Up #2.
Worst Enemy.
The Best Gift.
Hanging Out.
Scary Encounter.
Graduation.
Last Concert.
Goodbye.

Wedding Party.

1 0 0
By realhyunie

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Phone Ringing, I Grabbed My Phone And Accepted The Call And Said, "Hello." Someone Then Replied With, "Hey Hyunie, It's Your Dad. Were You Sleeping??" I Hummed. My Father Then Said, "OK So I Want To Know If You And The Members Have Anything On Your Schedule On Friday." I Got Up And Checked The Schedule Attached To The Wall. We All Had Nothing On Friday, It's Usually Either 2 Or 3 Members. Guess We All Have A Free Day.

I Replied With, "No, We Don't Have Anything Scheduled." MY Father Sighed In Relief And Said, "OK, Do You All Wanna Come To Your Cousin's Wedding Party?? It's Held In Korea." I Was Shocked. To My Cousins?? I Would Love To Go. I Replied With, "I Would Love To Come, But I Don't Know About The Members. I'll Ask Them When They Wake Up." My Father Hummed And Soon Enough, Bid Me Goodbye. I Hung Up And Laid Down In Bed Once Again.

While I Was Thinking, All Of A Sudden, Hei-Ryung Unnie Held My Hand And Fluttered Her Eyes Open. I Smiled At Hei-Ryung Unnie And She Smiled Back. I Then Asked, "Did I Wake You Up By Talking To My Father??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Shook Her Head Meaning No. I Nodded. I Then Got Up And Headed To The Bathroom. When I Was Done, I Got Dressed In A Black Crop Top, Black Jeans Short And Black Ankle Socks. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline, Blush And Lip Balm. I Then Headed Downstairs And Greeted The Members.

When I Was Done Greeting The Members, I Heard The Doorbell Ring. I Replied With, "I'll Open It." The Members Just Nodded And I Opened The Door, It Was The Mailman. He Gave Me A Package And I Checked To See Who It's From But There Was No Name. I Looked At The Mailman And He Said, "It's Sent From Busan, From A Person Called Kim Myeong Min." I Looked At The Mailman Confused And Asked, "Who Is That??" The Mailman Then Excused Himself And I Bid Him Goodbye.

I Opened The Package And It Was A Bunch Of Tickets, There Was A Letter Too. The Letter Said:

Dear Hyunie.
I Missed You, Little Sister. It's Your Cousin, Bae HyoMi. It's Been A While Since I Have Seen You. Well, On Friday, My Wedding Party Is Going To Be Held. I Would Love To See You And The BLISS Members There. Make Sure To Invite Your Manager And 4 More People, I Would Love To Meet Everyone You Invite. Make Sure To Be In The Hall At 6PM And The Party Will End At 10PM. Also, Come In Dresses OK. 
                                                   From Your Dear Cousin, Bae HyoMi.

Wow, I Haven't Seen HyoMin Unnie In A While, I Missed Her So Much. I Can't Wait Until I See Her. I Then Stood In Front Of My Members And Said, "Um Unnies, Listen." All Of Their Attention Was On Me Now. I Said, "Well, My Cousin's Wedding Party Is Going To Be Held On Friday And Since We Don't Have Anything To Do, My Father And My Cousin Herself Want You Guys All To Come. Do You All Want To Go??" They All Looked At Me And Immediately Agreed. I Looked At Them And Asked, "Wait, Honestly??" The Members Nodded.

I Then Hugged All Of Them And They Hugged Me Back. Hwa-Young Unnie Asked, "Do You Want To Watch A Movie With Us??" I Looked Sadly At Hwa-Young Unnie And Said, "Sorry Unnies, I Have To Go Invite Some People For The Wedding. I Forget Easily." All Of The Members Agreed And Let Me Go. 

I First Went To Bang PD Nim Studio And Knocked On The Door. I Heard A "Come In" From The Other Side And I Swung The Door Open. When Bang PD Nim Saw Me, I Greeted Him And He Said, "Hyunie, Come Sit Down." I Nodded And Sat Down In Front Of Bang PD Nim. He Then Asked, "What's Wrong, Hyunie??" I Replied With, "Well, My Cousin Is Having A Wedding Party On Friday And All of The Members Are Going With Me. I Was Wondering, Can You Come To The Wedding Party??" Bang PD Nim Looked At Me And Said, "Sure. I Would Love To." I High-Fived Bang PD Nim And Gave Him His Ticket.

I Then Headed To The Manager's Studio And Knocked On The Door. I Heard A "Come In" And I Entered The Room. When I Was Done Telling The Manager, She Agreed. I Then Headed To The Hair Stylist, Stylist And Makeup Stylist. When I Was Done Telling Them About The Wedding Party, They Happily Agreed Too. So Far, So Good. I Then Headed Back To The Dorms And Stayed With The Members.

*Fast Forward To Friday*

I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Alarm Ringing, I Grabbed My Phone And Turned Off The Alarm. I Checked The Time And It Was 4PM. I Headed To The Bathroom Obviously To Get Ready For The Wedding. When I Was Done Showering, Brushing My Teeth And Washing My Face, I Got Dressed In A Onesie Because The Stylists Will Do My Hair, Makeup And Choose My Dress. I Then Headed Downstairs And Saw Everyone Getting Ready. The Stylist Saw Me And Said, "Hyunie, You Will Get Ready Alone Because You Are The Masterpiece." I Nodded. 

The Stylist Then Dragged Me Inside The Room And Gave Me My Outfit. When I Was Done Getting Dressed, I Got My Makeup Done. It's Like An Ulzzang Makeup And I Really Loved It. And Lastly, Was The Hairstyle. It Took 45 Minutes Just For The Hair Because It Had To Be Perfect. So The Hair Stylist Straightened My Hair, Curled My Hair And Styled It. I Then Saw Myself In The Mirror And I Was So Happy With How I Look.

(I Know That This Is The Same Outfit For The Fanmeet When Hyunie Sang "Fake Love" But Just Pretend It's Not).

I Then Headed Downstairs. When The Members Saw Me, They Were All In Awe. Each Of Us Were Wearing The Same Dresses But Different Colors. Hwa-Young Unnie Is Red, Harin Unnie Is Dark Blue, JinMin Unnie Is Gold, YuMin Unnie Is Yellow, Hana Unnie Is Turquoise, Minjee Unnie Is Orange, Eunha Unnie Is Pink, Hei-Ryung Unnie Is Tiffany Blue And Lastly, I'm White. The Manager Then Said, "Now That Everyone Is Ready, Let's Go." We All Nodded. I Then Asked, "What About Bang PD Nim??" The Manager Replied With, "He Said He Will Go By His Own Car." I Nodded.

Eunha Unnie Then Came Up To Me And Held My Hand Saying, "Wow, Hyunie You Are So Pretty." I Smiled And Blushed Slightly. I Then Said, "Oh Wait, I Forgot My Phone In My Room, I'll Go Grab It." The Members Nodded And Left To Go To The Van. I Grabbed My Phone And Looked At Gloria And Asked, "Aren't You Coming With Us??" Gloria Shook Her Head And Said, "I'm Going To Visit Someone I Know OK." I Nodded And Hugged Gloria As A Goodbye. I Then Headed To The Van And Sat Down, I Was Sitting Between Eunha Unnie And Hei-Ryung Unnie. The Manager Then Asked For The Location And I Told Her Where The Party Is Held. 

*20 Minutes Later*

We Were Still At The Van And We Had Only 10 Minutes Left To Reach The Hall. All Of A Sudden, I Got A Call. It Was An Unknown Number. I Accepted The Call And I Heard From The Other Line Someone Say, "Hyunie, It's Bae HyoMin. I Wanted To Tell You That When You Reach, I Want You To Be At The Backstage Room Because I'll Get Ready There." I Hummed And Asked, "Why At The Backstage Room??" HyoMin Unnie Replied With, "Oh, I Just Have Something To Tell You. You'll Be Really Happy." I Hummed And We Both Bid Our Goodbyes TO Each Other, I Then Hung Up.

Soon Enough, We Reached Our Destination And We All Got Out Of The Car. I Went Up To The Security And Gave Him Our Tickets, The Security Then Greeted Me And Asked, "Hyunie, Don't You Remember Me??" I Looked At The Security And Tried To Remember Him. All Of A Sudden, I Remembered When I Was Young And Someone Was Holding Me. I Then Said, "Oh, Min Kyung-Min Oppa. Am I Right??" The Security Smiled And Nodded. I Then Said, "It Has Been So Long, Where Have You Been??"

Kyung-Min Replied With, "Sorry, I Was At The Military, That's Why I Occasionally Stopped Visiting You." I Smiled And Said, "No Problem." He Then Said, "OK, HyoMin Is Waiting For You In That Room OK. She Has A Huge Surprise For You." I Nodded And Bid Kyung-Min Oppa Goodbye. The Members And I Then Entered The Room And I Saw HyoMin Unnie. She Greeted Me With A Hug And I Hugged Her Back. HyoMin Unnie Then Greeted The Other Members Too And The Managers And Staff.

HyoMin Then Said, "So, I Wanted To Tell You All Something. Since It's A Wedding Party, I Want You All To Perform Your Debut Song. Isn't It Like A Love Story, Sort Of??" We All Nodded. The Manager Then Said, "That's Risky Though, They Are Wearing High Heels." HyoMin Unnie Just Smiled And Pointed At A Drawer. I Went To The Drawer And Opened It, It Had 9 Matching Sneakers. HyoMin Said, "OK So, You All Will Take One And Perform Your Song OK. Also Hyunie, Let Me Talk To You Privately OK." I Nodded.

HyoMin Unnie Pulled Me By The Hand And I Went Outside With Her. I Then Asked, "Yes Unnie??" HyoMin Unnie Asked, "Tell Me, Are You Dating Any Of Your Members??" I Nodded, Slightly. She Then Smiled And Said, "Perfect. After You Guys Perform, I Need You To Go Up To Your Girlfriend And Give Her The Boutique Of Flowers OK. I Have Another Boutique, Don't Worry. Anyways, Then Grab The Second Boutique Of Flowers And Hand It Over To Me And Then You Will Say The Ending Speech Of The Party OK." HyoMin Unnie Then Handed Over A Piece Of Paper And Said, "Memorize The Lines For The Welcoming And The Ending OK." I Nodded And Smiled.

HyoMin Unnie Then Said, "Also, Go Greet Your Family Members. They Are In The Hall Already." I Nodded And Said, "Please, Tell The Manager For Me." HyoMin Unnie Nodded And Went Back To The Changing Room. I Entered The Hall And Saw My Father Sitting At The Front, I Went Up To Him And Greeted Him And Bang PD Nim Because He Happened TO Be There With My Dad. I Also Greeted My Sisters And Mom. My Father Then Asked, "Are You The Bride Today Or What??" I Then Laughed And Said In A Joking Kind Of Way, "No, I'm Just Special." My Father Laughed And Asked, "Where Are Your Members??" I Replied With, "In The Backstage Room With HyoMin Unnie."

My Father Nodded And I Went Ahead. He Continued Talking With Bang PD Nim And I Went To The Backstage Room Once Again. Hei-Ryung Unnie Came Up To Me And Asked, "Where Were You??" I Replied With, "Oh, I Went To Greet My Family Members." Hei-Ryung Unnie Nodded And Hugged Me Saying, "I Was Worried." I Smiled Slightly And Hugged Her Back. I Then Sat Down Next To HyoMin Unnie And Memorized The Ending Speech.

*30 Minutes Later*

It Was Time For The Wedding Party To Start And I'll Be The First One To Say The Welcoming Speech. I Went Up To The Stage And Grabbed The Mic. I Then Said, "Good Afternoon Everyone. I Would Like To Thank You All For Coming To Bae HyoMin's And Park Jung Woo's Wedding Party. We Are Gathered Here To Celebrate One Of Life's Greatest Moments, And To Cherish The Words Which Shall Unite Bae HyoMin And Park Jung Woo In Marriage. Marriage Is The Promise Between Two People Who Love Each Other, And Who Trust In That Love, Who Honor Each Other As Individuals And Who Choose To Spend The Rest Of Their Lives Together." Everyone Then Clapped Their Hands And Cheered. 

I Then Said, "Now, We Will Start Bae HyoMin's And Park Jung Woo's Wedding Party With The New Rookie Group's Performance, The BLISS Members." Everyone Then Cheered And The Members Entered The Stage. We Stood In Our Positions And Waited For The Song To Play. When It Did, We All Started Singing And Dancing.

When We Were Done Performing, Everyone Cheered For Us And We Bowed To Them As A Thank You. The Next Events Were Just The Members And I In The Backstage Room Just Chatting, I Didn't Present The Other Events That Are Gonna Happen Because I'm In Charge Of The Welcoming And Ending Speech.

*2 Hours Later*

It Was Time For The Ending Speech. The Members And I Headed To The Stage And I Grabbed The First Boutique Of Flowers And Handed It Over To Bae HyoMin Unnie. I Then Grabbed The Second One And Grabbed One Flower And Handed One To Each Member, I Also Handed One To Jung Woo Oppa. Everyone Then Clapped Our Hands And I Stood In Front Of HyoMin Unnie And Jung Woo Oppa To Say The Ending Speech To Them.

I Grabbed The Mic And Said, "This Ceremony Will Not Create A Relationship That Does Not Already Exists Between You Two, It Is A Symbol Of How Far You Have Come These Past Few Years. It Is A Symbol Of The Promises You Will Make To Each Other To Continue Growing Stronger As Individuals And As Partners. No Matter What Challenges You Face, You Now Face Them Together, And No Matter How Much You Succeed, You Now Succeed Together. The Love Betweens You Now Joins You As One. Thank You." All Of The Audiences Then Stood Up And Clapped Their Hands. HyoMin Unnie Then Hugged Me As A Thank You And I Shook Hands With Jung Woo Oppa.

Eunha Unnie Then Tapped My Shoulder And I Turned Around. She Then Asked, "How Did You Memorize All Those Lines In Just 1 Hour??" I Shrugged My Shoulder And Said, "I Was Worried I Was Gonna Mess Up Though." Eunha Unnie Then Pinched My Cheeks And Giggled. We All Then Bowed Down To The Crowd And Excused Ourselves To Head Back To The Backstage Room. When We Did So, I Sat Down On The Couch Because I Was So Tired. 

All Of A Sudden, Someone Kissed My Cheek And I Was Shocked. I Turned Around And It Was HyoMin Unnie. She Then Held My Hand And Said, "Thank You Hyunie For Doing Your Best Out There." I Smiled And Said, "No Problem, Unnie. Anyways, If Jung Woo Oppa Ever Hurt You, Tell Me And I'll Kill Him." Jung Woo Then Smiled At Me And Came Up To Me. He Hugged Me And Said, "Thank You Hyunie." I Smiled And Hugged Him Back. When The Party Was Over, My Family, The Manager, Staff, Bang PD Nim, The BLISS Members, HyoMin Unnie, Jung Woo Oppa And I All Stayed In The Backstage Room To Celebrate.

*3 Hours Later*

The Manager Stood Up And Said, "It's Already Late, So We Will Be Going Now OK." HyoMin Unnie Then Bid Goodbye TO All Of Us. My Parents Then Came Up To Me And Said, "Be Careful OK." I Nodded And Said, "Come On, I'm Not A Kid Anymore." My Father Nodded And Patted My Head. I Then Smiled At My Father, Hugged My Mother And Left With The Members. The Members And I Then Entered The Van And I Sat Next To The Window, Next To Me Was Eunha Unnie.

I Then Grabbed My Phone And Inserted The Earphones In. I Looked At Eunha Unnie And Asked, "Wanna Listen??" Eunha Unnie Smiled And Nodded. I Gave Her One Of The Earphones And I Inserted The Other Into My Ear. I Played Some Calming Music Because I'm So Tired. Soon Enough, I Found Myself Fast Asleep.

*40 Minutes Later*

I Felt Someone Waking Me Up, So I Fluttered My Eyes Open And It Was Eunha Unnie. I Smiled At Her And She Asked, "Are You Awake Now??" I Nodded. Eunha Unnie Then Smiled And Said, "I Have Been Trying To Wake You Up For The Past 5 Minutes, Such A Heavy Sleeper." I Chuckled And Got Up. Eunha Unnie And I Then Headed Inside The Apartment Because The Members Are Already There, They Left The Van When I Was Sleeping.

I Headed To The Bathroom To Get Ready For Bed. When I Was Done, I Got Dressed In An Oversized Sweatshirt, Jeans Short And Black Ankle Socks. I Laid Down Between Hei-Ryung Unnie And JinMin Unnie. Gloria Is Still Not Back, Huh?? I'm Kind Of Worried About Her. I Then Shook That Thought Of My Head And Soon Enough, Found Myself In Dreamland.

*Thank You For Reading*

(2892 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6.5K 19
or the one where jungkook is the school bad boy and jimin somehow becomes his fuck buddy, everything is fine until jungkooks step brother taehyung co...
89.8K 3.2K 21
[This book 2. Please read Just Another Fan before this!] Yoongi and Taehyung are both in love. Yoongi with y/n, and Taehyung with Cassy. Everything...
5.3K 201 23
When you love someone your brain overlooks and ignores the flaws of that person causing them to appear perfect.
1.4K 26 28
Excited to live with her best friend for 3 months, (well him and his 7 roommates) she finds one of the 7 to be her ex-childhood best who broke her he...