ReRaising My Wife

By DADDYDLR

After abandoning her husband 3 times and undergoing drug rehab twice, 23 year old Lilly agrees to let her hus... More

Prologue: The Fall
Chapter 2: New Beginnings (Week 1)
Chapter 3: Making it to 1

Chapter 1: Coming Home

48.5K 121 23
By DADDYDLR

When I went to pick her up from rehab, I brought a bag of supplies with me. What my wife didn't know was that her new life would start immediately. She had a room to herself for the last few days at rehab because her roommate had checked herself out of the program early and a new person hadn't come in yet. This was convenient for me because we already had a private place to get started.

When I arrived at the rehab center, I checked in, and was led to Lilly's room to help her finish packing and take her stuff out to the car.

Once we were alone, I told Lilly to take a seat, we needed to talk. I explained to her that her new life would be starting immediately and that this was her last chance to back out. I reminded her that this was the only way for her to prove that she wanted to repair our relationship and that she would need to follow all my instructions and completely give control of her life over to me until we both felt that she was able to control herself.

She told me she was sure that this was what she wanted, she trusted me, and she loved me. But, she thought that it would start at home. Not before she left the rehab center.

I responded, "your new life starts as soon as you walk out the door, not when we get home, which means that you need to be ready for your new life before walking out the door. That means that it starts now."

She told me that she was scared but was willing to start now. So, I told her to take her clothes off and put them in her suitcase with the rest of her clothes. When she asked what she would wear to leave, I told her that I had everything that she needed with me.

So, she took her shirt off. Then her pants. She put her pants and t-shirt into her suitcase and looked at me.

"Everything off and in the suitcase. I won't ask again," I warned.

So, with her hands shaking in nervousness (she still didn't know what was going to happen) She unclasped her bra and put it in with her pants and t-shirt. Then she hooked her thumbs into her panties, and slid them down her beautiful legs, stepped out of them, and placed them with the rest of her clothes.

Then I handed her the first item out of the bag. It was a luggage lock. And I told her to zip up her suitcase and put the lock on it. "I have the only key and will give it to you when I decide you are ready to decide what you should wear. I have already locked up all your clothes at home."

She zipped up the suitcase, then stared at the lock in her hands. She knew that if she put the lock on her suitcase, she would be giving me control over every aspect of her life. She wouldn't even be able to decide what to put on. She started to cry as she reached forward and secured the lock onto her suitcase. Locking away the last bit of control she had.

She was now standing there, crying and naked at the foot of her bed, all her clothes locked into a suitcase that she couldn't unlock even if she wanted to, and no choice but to do what I told her too if she wanted to ever get her clothes and her life back.

I sat down on the bed and pulled her down to sit on my lap. She curled into me, scared and crying. I rocked her back and forth, rubbing her back telling her everything was going to be okay. I told her I was proud of her for doing what needed to be done to get her life back, and that she didn't need to worry. I would take care of everything now.

After several minutes, her crying calmed down and she started drying her eyes. I reached into the bag that I had brought with me, pulled out a baby wipe, and cleaned her face off, removing the thin layer of makeup that she had applied, along with her tears. Then, I told her to lay down on the bed and let me get her ready to go home. She slid off my lap and laid down on the bed.

Then I pulled out the next couple of items. I laid them on the bed next to her. She stared at the thick pink rectangle of plastic, and the pack of baby wipes, then looked at me confused. I shifted her into position, with her legs apart, knees bent and spread apart. She started to cross her arms across her chest, then realized how exposed she was and blushed and tried to cover her privates as well. I took her hand away from her privates with a warning not to let her hands get in my way. I grabbed another wipe from the pack, and wiped her diaper area thoroughly, lifting her legs to wipe her behind as well. I could tell that everything that she was feeling was confusing her. She still hadn't figured out what the pink rectangle was, she was scared, she was confused, and she was now feeling an all new mixture of feelings from being cleaned by someone else in such an intimate area.

Then, I picked up the folded pink rectangle and started unfolding it. When she realized what I was holding, her eyes went wide, she closed her legs, and she started shaking her head. I could see tears forming in her eyes again.

"No" she said softly, almost too overwhelmed by everything that was happening to speak at all. "Please, David, please, don't make me wear that. I can't...I won't...please." She was begging.

I could see in her eyes that she was on the edge of breaking down now. "Lilly, you agreed to let me decide what you need and to do what I felt was in your best interest. You are going to let me put this diaper on you and finish getting you dressed, then I will explain the rules of your new life to you. If you continue to fight me on this I will be forced to give you your first punishment of your new life. At this point you will be able to leave here without anybody knowing what you will have on under your clothes, if you're careful. If you continue to resist, I will make sure that everybody who sees you can tell exactly what you are wearing under your clothes. It's up to you to decide. I will count to three and if your hands aren't crossed over your chest and your legs spread, you will walk out of this room with no way to hide what you are wearing."

"One."

She continued shaking her head.

"Two"

The first tears started to fall.

"Th—"

She suddenly moved her hands out of the way and spread her legs. She could see this wasn't a battle she could win.

I was glad that she hadn't forced my hand. I didn't want to humiliate my wife by making her leave in a crop top and yoga pants, which would have done nothing to hide the fact that she was thickly diapered.

"Since you pushed it so far, there does have to be a consequence, Lilly." And I pulled a booster pad out of the bag and laid it inside the already thick, pink, princess diaper.

"I love you, Lilly," I said "That's why, from now on, there will be a consequence to every action you take. You must learn to do what you are supposed to, without extra warnings. Without a countdown. The faster you learn to do what I tell you the first time I tell you, the easier this will be and the faster that you will get to the point of making decisions for yourself."

"I'm sorry, honey," Lilly cried "I'm so sorry, please don't make me leave wearing diapers, please."

"You will be wearing diapers when you leave this room. Whether anybody else here knows about them is up to you. Will you let me put this on you or do I need to rethink what you will be wearing when you walk out that door?"

"I'll be a good girl. Just don't let anybody find out. Please. You can't let anybody find out."

"Do what I say, and you will have nothing to worry about. Now lift up you bottom."

She lifted her bottom up and held herself up while I got her diaper and booster positioned under her, then she lowered herself down on the extra thick padding and let her knees fall apart. She turned her head away, refusing to look at me and just stared at the wall, defeated. I quickly pulled the diaper up, between her legs, and taped the diaper onto her.

I then pulled out her outfit for the ride home. It was a short, pink skirt, just long enough to keep her diaper covered if she was careful. And a white camisole with a short-sleeved plaid button down to go over it. And flip flops for her feet. As long as she was careful, nobody would know what she had on. If she bent over to pick something up turned to fast, or made any number of other careless movements, her thick, pink, princess diaper would be on full display for anybody who was looking at her at the time.

Since she wasn't looking at me, I went ahead and started to slip her feet into the skirt. Then I grabbed her hands, stood her up, and pulled the skirt up into place. I grabbed the white camisole, told her to put her hands out in front of her, and slipped it up her arms, guiding her hands through the proper holes, and over her head. I went ahead and tucked the camisole into the waistband of the skirt, ensuring that the diaper wouldn't be exposed at the top of her skirt. I then put the plaid button down on her, leaving it unbuttoned. I had her sit down and helped her slide her feet into her shoes, then led her to the bathroom mirror, and told her to look at herself.

Once she saw her reflection, she calmed down. She could see that nobody would be able to see her diapers unless she moved wrong. Everything she had on was also from her old wardrobe that I had locked up. She was still nervous, but she could also tell that I had taken precautions to protect her as well.

She turned toward me, threw her arms around my waist and hugged me as she let go of her fear. Now, I knew, was the time to explain her new life to her. She had finally accepted that while I was taking control of her, I would also do everything I could to protect her, physically and emotionally, in this new life.

"Okay, baby, it is time for you to learn the basic rules for your new life. Are you listening?"

She nodded.

I disentangled her arms from around my waist, sat down, and pulled her back onto my lap.

"From now on I am going start over from the beginning with your upbringing. As soon as you get in the car, I will begin treating you as if you were a newborn, not even 1 yet. For every month you go without having to be punished, I will treat you 1 year older. You will act the age that you are at that point in time in all ways when nobody else is around. For now, you may act like an adult if we are out in public or if someone comes over to our house. That privilege can be removed if I decide that your behavior doesn't deserve that privilege."

"You will be diapered and be expected to use your diapers for their intended purpose at all times until you go through potty training. That will be done at my discretion after you have made it to 2 years old. You will not ask for a change or mention the condition of your diaper at any point until you have achieved the level of a 2-year-old."

"At any point, your time at your current age can be extended, or you can be returned to a previous age as a consequence for your actions."

The rest of your rules will change as you earn your way back to adulthood. Your infant rules are these:

1. You will wear and use your diapers at all times

2. you will not talk at all, unless there is an emergency that requires you to talk

3. you will sleep in a crib, eat in a high chair, and be changed on a changing table

4. you will be in your crib from 7 pm to 8 am every night, you will also be in your crib from 10-11am and 3-4 pm for nap time every day.

5. You will be given milk in a bottle and I will spoon feed you baby food for meals and for snacks. Meals will be at 8, 12, and 5. Snacks are at 10, 3, and 630.

6. Your diaper will be checked after each meal, if it is still clean, you will not get another chance for a change until after the next meal.

7. If you go more then 48 hours with out a messy diaper, you will be given an enema before bed to make sure that you aren't getting backed up.

8. You will crawl at all times

9. Any minor infractions will be result in time at this level being reset to day 1

10. Major infractions may result in more serious consequences including mouth soaping, early bedtime, and spankings.

"Do you have any questions?"

"How long will it take me to get back to normal?" Lilly asked nervously.

"At least 20 months. If you follow every rule and I don't have any problems with you. More then likely it will take 2 years or more for you to get back to adulthood. If you have any other questions, ask them now, once we walk out that door it will be understood that you know the rules and you will be punished accordingly if they are not followed once we are in the car."

"I understand the rules."

So, I told her to grab the bag that I brought in with me, which had extra diapers and wipes in case they were needed, and the punishment outfit that she had almost earned her way into. I grabbed her suitcase and we walked up to the nurses' station to get her discharged so that we could head home.

Discharge took several minutes, and Lilly had to sign several sheets, which caused her to put the bag she was carrying down on the floor. Once all the paperwork was done, she started to bend down to pick it up, then suddenly straightened, realizing that she had almost shown the entire lobby/patient lounge what she was wearing. Feeling sorry for her, I reached down, grabbed the bag and slid the carry strap over her shoulder, pulling her close and whispering to her, "You almost showed everybody," then I grabbed her hand, and led my blushing wife out the front door to our van.

When we got to the van, I tossed the bag and suitcase in the sliding door, then stepped to the side to help her to get in. At first Lilly looked confused, she thought I was going to let my baby girl sit in the front seat where she always sat. Then as I stepped out of the way, she saw a car seat with full five-point harness, just like a little kid would be in, strapped to the seat. She turned an even brighter shade of red as she realized that it was for her.

Without saying anything I grabbed her by the hips and lifted her up until her feet touched the floor of the van, then carefully guided the rest of her body in, sitting her down in the car seat. She was in shock. She couldn't think of anything to do or say while I strapped her in. I pulled a strap from each side to the middle and clicked them into the buckle at the top of the crotch strap, then pulled the shoulder straps down to the same buckle and clicked them into place. Once that was finished I gave her a kiss on the forehead, shut the door, and went around the van to the driver's door where I got in, sat down and started the van.

That's when I noticed that she had started messing with the buckle, trying to get it undone. "Lilly, you can't unbuckle it, it's locked, the only key is on my key chain with the car keys."

She started to open her mouth to protest, I cut her off before she could start and said, "remember the rules, if its not an emergency, you can not talk.

She closed her mouth and bowed her head in defeat. And we pulled out of the parking lot and started the long drive home.

Half-way home I pulled off the interstate, pulled into McDonald's drive through and ordered myself a Big Mac and Lilly a kid's meal with chicken nuggets. I looked in the mirror and saw her face light up when she realized that she was getting the chicken nuggets she always got, just the kids size instead of the adult one.

"you've been really good ever since we left your room, so I decided that you deserved a reward. This isn't just going to be one punishment after another. If you are good, then you will be rewarded." She beamed with pride.

Then I pulled around to the window. Paid for our food, and we finished the drive home. When we got home, I pulled straight into the garage and closed the door, before opening her sliding door and unlocking her car seat. She got out and stretched, then started walking to the door.

"Lilly?" she looked at me, "are you walking or are you crawling?"

She started fidgeting where she was, by the door into our house, looked at me again, then lowered herself down onto her hands and knees.

"Better, now crawl over here and try that trip again." I told her.

She crawled back over to me and sat by my feet, knowing that she wouldn't be able to open the door without being allowed to stand up. I grabbed our bags out of the back of the van. Then walked, with her crawling beside me, to the door into the house, which I opened and let her crawl up the 3 steps and into our house, her diapered rear end waving back and forth in front of me, as she moved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 6.5K 125
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
237K 11.4K 61
แ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ +แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€ปแ€ฎแ€’แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€žแ€ฐแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€กแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€…แ€ถแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€™แ€พ แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€’แ€ซแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€•...
116K 6.3K 78
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...