The Popstar Cinderella-A Pops...

By CreativeHands4U

More

The Popstar Cinderella-A Popstar Princess Fairytale Adventure
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6A - Bestfriend's Secret Feelings

Chapter 7 - A Chance Encounter

444 9 2
By CreativeHands4U

Kingdom Andersonlandia

“AmangHari, may Isang eksperimento po kaming ginagawa at mukhang may ibang buhay pa sa ilalim ng ating kinikilalang daigdig,” Prince Gerald said to his Father, the King.

Prince Gerald is a well known scientist and he continuously discovers things, invents things and investigate phenomenon around their kingdom and the Earth they now know.

Magaling aking Anak! Baka yan na ang susi sa ating mga katanungan! Hindi kaya may mga buhay pa sa ating mga ninuno?” he asked.

“Posible po, pero sisiguraduhin po namin. Gusto ko pong personal na alamin ito, ako at ang aking mga kasamahan ay maglalakbay sa susunod na linggo para alamin ang katotohanan.”

The King agreed and tapped his son’s shoulder, he is very proud of his own son, soon he will take his throne and he will lead their kingdom. He is sure he will be a great king just like him, maybe much better.

Sige na anak, magpahinga ka na muna ngayon. Hindi ba nakatalaga kang maglalakbay papuntang Musiklandia. Dinig ko ikakasal si King Majig Kay Queen Trinicia at ikaw ang sinabi kong dadalo para doon.”

Sige po Ama, mauuna naman po ang piging na yon bago ako maglakbay. At Plano ko naman talagang puntahan si King Majig para sa Isang proyekto. Ang kanilang kasal ay magiging introduksyon para sa Isang muling pagkikita.”

The King smiled at Prince Gerald and agreed. He told him he wants to rest for now. He is getting tired most of the time, after all he is not getting any younger. At age sixty five he is ready to retire.

He clicked the remote he is holding and the chair he is sitting on moved down under a hidden room that leads to his library. Next to that library is his secret sleeping chamber. What everybody knows as the King’s bedroom is just a front . He doesn’t really sleep on it.

Prince Gerald went out of his room and quietly closed it behind him.

He proceeded to the experiment room and talked to one of his lead scientists, Dr. Dee. He wants to know if there was a break that they needed to make sure there is an existence of life underground possibly from their ancestors – the Old Earth which ended over a hundred years ago.

Dr. Dee anything new with our experiment? ” Prince Gerald asks.

Dr. Dee said,” We heard scratchy sounds and it seems like it is a human voice, we have to make sure though. We knew that the existence of humanity has been wiped out totally last Doomsday 2012. So it is a one in a million possibility that someone out there has been saved, or maybe more- that would be an interesting fact to know.

“Oh good, I can’t wait. If we need to travel underground to see the exact location of where the sounds are coming from and discover it ourselves we will do it,” Prince Gerald said. He bid Dr. Dee goodbye for now.

Prince Gerald went to his room, he is scheduled to go to Kingdom Musiklandia soon but he plans to go there sooner.

Why not go tonight and see for himself, but not as a Prince but an ordinary person.

He is sure everybody is sleeping already. He changed into a regular pair of clothes and a hat on.

He pressed the button near his bedroom door and it opened to his special garage. In it are his favorite vehicles. He chose the beaten up black BMW. He puts the exact coordinates of Musiklandia. It is a little

Bit far but he can take a nap while his car drives himself there.

He is excited to go anonymous , who knows he might meet someone there- and maybe his future queen will be there tonight.

He stretched his legs and adjusted the seat to make it as bed. Soon the car started and him lying down snoring away.

The LCD reads: ETA: 30 minutes.

In Musiklandia

Princess Sarah can’t sleep, she was already wearing her sleeping dress. She decided to walk around her garden and watch the stars. She just puts a shawl around her shoulders so she won’t be cold.

She was lonely and still worried about her father’s engagement to Queen Trinicia, her best friend Juan Lucas told her not to worry too much. Maybe she shouldn’t, but it is her subconscious telling her about these worries.

She looked around, she feels the peacefulness of this garden. She sat on her favorite bench and stretched her legs there.

She decided to go out the garden and walk around outside the palace. It is late and she is sure her father is already sleeping and nobody will know she had a late night walk outside.

She wanders around the woods with only her eyes and feet feeling the place. She frequents this place during the day when she wants to catch butterflies and see other animals so even at dark she knows the pathways.

She was taking her time walking when she heard something. She stopped and looked around.

Meanwhile, Prince Gerald was jut awakened by the sudden stop of his car. He thought he is probably in Musiklandia, he went out and puts his hat on and found out the reason of the abrupt stop. His car parked way too close to a tree. He looked around, it was in a wooded area.

He clicked something and the car backed up and now it is on invisible mode. He marked the tree with his initial GA so will remember later where he parked. He can’t risk anybody knowing he is here and recognizing him.

He started walking in the woods on blind path as it is rather dark and he is not familiar with it.

He was walking fast trying to get out of the woods when he heard something as he seem to bump into something soft.

Arayy!” and a loud thud followed.

Prince Gerald adjusted his eyes in the dark and tried to feel the ground.

“Ano ba?Bastos nito ah! Tulungan mo akong tumayo!” he heard a small high pitched voice and felt her hands on his.

He pulled her up and helped her stand.

“Sorry Miss. Hindi kita nakita masyadong madilim kasi eh.”

“Okay okay! Sa susunod wag kang pupunta punta sa hindi mo kabisadong lugar!” Princess Sarah quipped.

They still can’t see each other so Princess Sarah guided him out of the woods.

They reached a lighted area near the palace.

Prince Gerald had a good look of the woman in front of him. She has long wavy hair, shawl around her shoulders and seem to be wearing a thin night dress that shapes her curvy body. She has meaningful eyes and a nice pouty lips which right now is slipped tight. She is beautiful, he thought to himself.

I have to know her name.“Prince Gerald thought.

Hi Miss sorry ulit ha? Ako nga pala si Randolf, ikaw?”

Ppp..A-Asher, ako si Asher. Hindi ka tagarito?” she asked, everybody in Musiklandia knows her. So he must be a wandering stranger from another kingdom.

She didn’t know why she didn’t tell her she is a princess, she felt good though being anonymous at least to a stranger like him. Him, he is a sight to behold, even with his rather crumpled look, he still looks fine, she thought. He has piercing eyes that seem to ravish her and inviting lips that seem to promise wonderful feeling. Princess Sarah pinched herself and told herself to behave, she can’t understand why she is thinking this way. She doesn’t know this guy and here she is imagining intimate thoughts with him. “Strange,” she thought. She knows his arms are strong and he has that certain air of security in him and almost that like of his father- a certain arrogance fit only for kings. Not that she doesn’t like it, for some reason she even finds it adorable. “A-adorable?” Sarah thought, where did that come

From Sarah she said to herself.

Before she can think of more thing she might regret, she pulled her shawl around her much tighter and asked the stranger who’s name he said was Randolf,“Err R-Randolf Halika na Saan ka ba pupunta. May kamag-anak o Kaibigan ka bang bibisitahin?” she asked him who himself was staring intently at her for some reason.

He seem to wake up from a reverie,” Huh.. Wh-what did you say?” he asked her.

Princess Sarah was confused, this guy knew the other language too, the Old English language. He must be intelligent too.

Only a few still uses the Old English, those who are royalties and highly intelligent ones in Musiklandia and other kingdoms. She is sure he is not from Musiklandia.

“I said do you have anybody to visit here, a friend or relative?” she said in Old English too.

He seem pleased hearing her talk in Old English too.

“Ahh, no no. I was just walking around and found the path towards here. Taga ibang lupain ako.”he said in mixed Old English and their language now.

Princess Sarah nodded, she thought so. Most musikeros knows the path closed eyes without bumping into her in the woods.

“Taga saan ka Kung ganon?” there are only two others she knows of, Andersonlandia and Fantardia.

“I hope he is not from Fantardia,” she wished silently.

“I’m from Andersonlandia.” he said, he wanted to lie where he is from but he can only lie so much.

Good thing she doesn’t seem to know me,” he thought silently.

Almost everybody knows him even when he is not wearing prince clothes.

“Ah, narinig ko na nga yan. Hindi pa ako nakakarating dyan. Maganda ba dun ?” she asked curiously.

Oo naman. It is a mixed kingdom- high tech and historical at the same time. You should visit sometime,” he told her. “Maybe as my future queen,” he said to himself.

He might have said it out loud,“What did you say Randolf?” Princess Sarah asked.

Ah nothing. I said, if you want to visit one day, I can give you a tour.” he said.

oh, sure that would be good! O gusto mo pa bang samahan kita sa iyong pag-eexplore dito? ” she asked him, she was hoping he would want her to accompany him.

His face lit up,”You won’t mind showing me around?how about your parents they won’t look for you?” he asked worried about a girl like her wandering in the middle of the night.

She smiled,” don’t worry Musiklandia is a safe place, I only have a father pero tulog na sya. Nagpapahangin lang ako. Hindi kasi ako makatulog eh,” she said to him.

Ah ok, cge hayaan mo pag ikaw naman ang bumisita sa Andersonlandia I will treat you like a princess when you visit me,” he said.

“Princess? Ako? Mukha ba akong Prinsesa?” she teased him.

Oo naman, more than that, you are perfect for a queen!” he said matter-of-factly.

Princess Sarah was happy, she slapped him gently on his arms. He caught her hand and smiled sweetly at her. She pulled her hand away and blushed.

She is blushing,” he thought. “. She is really beautiful especially when a bit embarrassed. She really looks like a princess and would be great as his queen, he definitely should come back here and introduce himself as the Prince later on to her,” thought.

Continue Reading