Broken (Flash x Reader) DISCO...

נכתב על ידי ZulukIgnites

A young y/n is coming from a very terrible home. She went over to Jitters to talk to somebody very special to... עוד

Chapter 1. The Beginning [Edited]
Chapter 3. The Pop [Edited]
Chapter 4. The Effect [Edited]
Chapter 5. The Save [Edited]
Chapter 6. What's her answer? [Edited]
Chapter 7. The accident [Edited]
Chapter 8. Y/N's ABOUT TO DIE
Chapter 9. So you are a pervert?
Chapter 10. Are you a puppy now?
Chapter 11. Ollie!
Chapter 12. Baby please?
Chapter 13. Oh...
Chapter 14. b-baby you're hurting me
Chapter 15. The aftermath
a/n

Chapter 2. The Story [Edited]

811 21 15
נכתב על ידי ZulukIgnites

A/N- Hello ppl 

How are y'all today~ and before you ask no I don't have an accent I'm just used to saying y' all.

Also, I noticed how long the paragraphs were so I'm gonna try and shorten them so expect a bit more time skips because of it.

I'm also adding ->

N/N- nickname

Words- 1710

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You get up and you're in full-on shock as you look around you quickly to see what happened. You notice somebody on the ground in a pool of blood and you rush over to them. You start to cry as you notice it's the lady you were meeting up with. You start to use your high school first aid knowledge and start to patch up the wound (actually you tried to cuz you weren't paying attention in class during that subject). Once you got the bleeding to slow down you pull out your phone and call the police and send an S.O.S message to Barry.

5 minutes later

You're sitting next to the lady talking to her thinking it might help her stay alive. At the same time, you're trying to stay calm. "It's okay the ambulance is coming," you said as you rock back and forth with your knees to your chest. You softly crying as you talk to her, "come on mom you have to wake up" (yup mom)(dats her mom right there.) You keep talking to her as from time to time you move her a bit and check her pulse.

5 minutes more

The ambulance finally shows up and right as you get up you fall down to the ground from the amount of weakness in your body. But right before you hit the ground you feel something firm grab you around the waist. You hear a voice say softly to you, "it's okay n/n I have you" you felt yourself get pulled away a bit from your mom and you get put down on the ground a few feet away. You look up at the person a bit scared but quickly relax when you see it's Barry. He moves so he's kneeling in front of you. You grab him and hug him quickly and start crying into his shoulder. He hugs you back and rubs small, comforting circles on your back. 

A few minutes past

You get so tired from being in shock and watching the ambulance truck drive away you look at Barry and you start to see black dots. 

          (A/N- Ohhhhhhh is Barry gonna rape you?!)

You finally wake up and you look around and you notice you're in an unfamiliar room. You feel softness under you and you move your hands a bit and as you sit up you groan from the pain. "Easy there n/n!" You look towards who said it and saw Barry sitting in a chair and you finally realize you're in his room meaning you're probably in his house. He gets up and sits down near the end of the bed but puts a hand on your leg with a lot of worry and concern in his eyes/face. You put your hand over his and smile softly at him.  "Why did you bring me into your home?" 

Barry POV

"Why did you bring me into your home?" she said within a soft tone. "I brought you here because I didn't want to leave you in that alleyway," I said while looking at her in the eyes. I notice her cheeks slightly turn pink but then she turned her head a bit trying to hide it I assume. 
"Mind telling me what were you doing in an alleyway?" I noticed she looked down a bit then she spoke: "I was meeting up with somebody..." "Who is this somebody if you don't mind me asking" she nodded slightly "I don't mind, I was meeting up with my mother.." "The girl with my dad at Jitters was my step-mom, it's a really long story." She chuckled and I took my other hand and lifted her chin so she could look at me. "We have time also the Particle Accelerator is opening at 8:30 do you wanna go with me?" I asked her and she looked at me with such a happy expression and said: " I would love to!" I smiled and chuckled at her childish response.

(a/n- also right now it's like lunchtime meaning 1:15 ish)

30 minutes later 

(a/n- no he didn't rape her also I will do a whole chapter on the backstory if you guys want)

Your POV

You wipe your tears using some tissues and you take a deep breath after finishing telling Barry about why you were meeting up and your back story. You can see a few tears going down his cheeks so you take your hand and wipe his tears away and softly smile at him. You feel your cheeks heat up and at the same time, you see his cheeks go-to a light pink. You throw away all the tissues you guys used and you sit up a bit more but groan in pain and clutch your side. 

(a/n- this is your outfit but the jeans are black fading into white instead of full white)

You get up in pain and Barry stands up with you and he grabs your arm so you don't fall. You look at where your grabbing at and you say "where is your bathroom?" "I'll show you," he says with concern in his voice as he leads you out of his room and into the hallway towards the bathroom. "Thanks, Barr," you say as you do a fake smile and he lets go of your arm as you walk in and shut the door. "I'll stay right here in case you need something," he commented as to which I responded with "okay, thanks"

 (a/n- Idk if their bathroom doors have a lock so let's just say there's no lock)

You go over to the sink and you lift your sweater up a bit to see why you have the pain. 'So that's why we couldn't see it! It blends in with the sweater' you thought as you lower the sweater and open the door slightly. "Barr where's your first-aid kit?" His face turns from worried to extremely worried. He pushes the door open then shuts it behind him and goes to the sink cabinets and takes out a first-aid than sets it on the sink. "Why do you need a first-aid kit? What happened?!" He asks while going over to you and you feel your cheeks heat up as he got closer. "It's nothing I'm fi-" you fell to the ground from the pain. 

(a/n- ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! gurrrrrl you in troublezzzzzzz!)

Barry's pov

As soon as she fell to the ground and groaned from the pain I quickly keeled next to her and grabbed the first-aid. "y/n you have to tell me where it hurts so I can fix it, even if it's a small cut or a bruise!" I watched as she made herself sit up against the wall and I sat down next to her. "I-I'm f-fine don't w-worry," she said, and I could feel my eyes starting to water a bit. "Y/n you're my friend so of course I'm  gonna worry about you, so don't try and hide it!" I said with a silly yet serious tone, and while I said the last words she passed out so I went into panic mode. 

A minute later or so

I finally got the first-aid after I kept dropping it from my shaking hands. I sat down on my chair that I rolled next to the bed so I'm next to her. I grabbed her shirt near where she was grabbing and I lifted it and set it down right below where her bra starts. I felt my face heat up quickly as I blushed a rosy(rose) red. My eyes started to water faster as I grab my phone and called 911. After I finished telling them the information I put my phone in my pocket and started to open the first-aid kit. 

I looked back to her side and saw a huge bullet wound in her side. I see a bullet in the wound and a bullet right on the start of her skin and I was about to remove it but decided that might make her bleed more. After stopping the bleeding a bit I pick her up and rush her outside to where the ambulance pulls up. I let them do there stuff and I go into the ambulance while they work on her and drive to the hospital. 

(a/n- yes a long chapter, I just love writing this story and plus it's getting SO interesting! Right...?)

15 minutes later

I'm sitting in the waiting room waiting for news as you fiddle with your thumbs and look around. I then see a doctor walk up to me holding a clipboard, and they ask me "are you y/n's boyfriend?" My cheeks heated up and I answered "uh no, just a close friend to her" his face changed. He then looked like he was skeptical to tell me. "Okay well she's gone into surgery and might be in there for 6 hours" I nod at the doctor as he walks off. I decided I'm gonna run some errands and do somethings while I wait for them to be done. 

5 hours and 40 minutes later

(a/n- oof the suspense)

I sit back down in the waiting room and I notice the doctor with a very disturbed yet sad expression on his face as he walks up to me. He then says "I'm sorry sir but we lost her" I look at him and tears start to form in my eyes.I felt my body start to shake from the sadness washing over my body. But then the next few words he said made me stop crying, calm down, and just sigh smacking a hand onto my forehead. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n- dats dee end y'all!

I hope y'all enjoyed it! I don't deal well with cliff hangers so I know how y'all feel right now. Have a nice 4:13 pm.

+=+ BM

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

12.7K 469 14
Disclaimer: I dont own the flash or music or pictures.
14.3K 269 49
On the night the Particle Accelerator went off, it caused a freak storm that spread its Dark Matter all throughout Central City. That is when ordinar...
26.4K 667 18
Barry in his fight with Zoom lost his speed, the evil speedster threatned his family and in a desperate way to saved one of his family member, Barry...
277 12 10
After the death of Superman and arrival of Supergirl, Silas Stone and Eobard Thawne turn on the particle accelerator in hopes of a better tomorrow. T...