All I wanted [Robsten]

By robstenfanfics

Read to find out - 💛 More

1.
2. (Part 2 of 1.)
3
4
5
7
8
9
a/n :)
10
11
12
13
14
quitting wattpad :(
15.
16.
17.
18.
Robsten. - A/N

6

1.5K 33 4
By robstenfanfics

**Kristen's POV**

we held hands throughout the whole flight, and back home. I could feel something was wrong with Rob. I decided to ask him what was wrong.

"Are you feeling okay?" I smiled.

"Just a bit tired" Rob said.

"That's your excuse for everything. C'mon, tell me what's wrong, please?" I said doing a pouty face. It always works, but I didn't this time.

"When we get home." Rob said. He had a serious face now...

We arrived home and there were tons of paps by the gate. I looked over at Rob and saw sadness and madness in his eyes. I knew he was going to say something that was going to hurt me a lot, but I snapped out of it. I kept thinking positive and smiling.

*Rob's POV*

Kristen looked so happy. I couldn't break her heart...

we walked into the living room and the first thing I saw was Bear, Bernie and Cole. These 3 meant the world to Kristen and I couldn't take them from her, but I had to.

The big moment came...

"You said when got home" Kristen smiled.

"Yeah, uhm, ermmmm... its not that" I said.

"spit it out then" Kristen said, now looking worried.

"Look it's not you, its me..." before I could even continue I saw Kristen sobbing already.

"yeah, the typical break up line. Its me, I get it. I'm not enough for anyone." Kristen said putting her head between her legs.

"I'm glad you get it. I'll break it down to you, I don't love you anymore. We could have a better love life with other people." I sounded like an asshole, I couldn't let her words keep from doing this.

"Rob, please" Kristen said crying.

"get your shit together, Kristen." I yelled.

I saw her pretty green eyes filled with tears.

"I'm leaving the house. you can stay for as long as you want. Bear and Bernie are coming with me." I said.

"OKAY, I WON'T BEG YOU. YOU DON'T WANT ME OR LOVE ME ANYMORE?! OK THEN." Kristen screamed.

I didn't want to this to her, to us.

but it was necessary. I saw how broken she was, i knew she wouldn't forgive me. Memories from 2009 started popping in my mind, the most precious one came....

*2009 flashback*

"We're shooting the scene were Edward asks Bella to marry him" Kristen giggled.

"Kristen can I ask you something?" I said

"You just did" Kristen laughed

"marry me, Kristen" I smiled.

Kristen thought I was practicing my part she went on to reading her script

"and so Bella stays still, and looks at Edward------" I interrupted her.

"I mean, marry me. You as Kristen not Bella" I laughed

"very funny, Rob." Kristen said

"I have feelings for you, and I'm not even gonna try to deni it." I said

"that's cute but I have a boyfriend...." there was a long pause.

there was awkward silence between us for exactly 2 minutes. Then she finally broke the silence...

"I have a boyfriend that is no longer part of my life. I hope this makes sense." Kristen smirked

"and you're not interested in any other guy?" I sighed.

"Actually I am, he's right in front of me right now" Kristen giggled.

"Will you be my girlfr----" I didn't have to finish asking. Kristen's lips were already on mine, it felt so good. "I'll take that as a yes" I laughed.
**end of flashback**

I snapped out of my flashback and came back to reality. Were everything is shit.

"Can we at least remain friends?" Kristen asked

"Sure" I tried not to smile.

"I'm sorry.. I know nobody wants a girlfriend thats hated by the entire world. I'm sorry for giving you everything I could. I'm sorry for supporting you all this time. I'm sorry for not being enough" Kristen said shaking.

"Don't blame yourself for this... believe me, i had feelings for you once... You were the best mistake I've ever made." I said.

Kristen just looked at me and started crying even more. Nobody wants to go from "my everything" to "best mistake". I looked at her and I really just felt like hugging her, and telling her why I was doing this....

"best mistake" I heard Kristen whisper

"I gotta pack... I know this seems kinda selfish of me but... uhm... ermm... can you help me pack?" I tried to sound more relaxed.

She nodded.

--To be continued....--

Thank y'all for reading. Part 2 coming later on tonight... (probably) not sure.

xoxo,
Robstenfanfics

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 437 16
Two people. A swipe right. A perfect match. cover thanks to @creativestoryteller <3
148K 3.6K 26
Read and find out 🙃
8K 118 7
What if there was one more Cullen. Watch the story unfold through her eyes and we learn hers
22.4K 497 59
How do you welcome love into your life when it's something you've never known? Fate decides who comes into our lives but we can decide who stays. Unl...