the boy from the library//and...

By adrianoutofcontext

one day the shy kid just happens to run into someone he hadn't been wanting to see. - their are a lot of trig... More

just thought u should know
not a chapter but there will be one soon
actually chapter 3
idek
what even are my titles
yee
the 3rd real chapter?
i think this is the 5th chapter
the 6th chapter?
ok so this is chapter 7
i'm positive this is chapter 8
sorry about chapter nine
the shitty version of 9 after the original got deleted
chapter 11 *whoop whoop*
chapter twelveeeeee
just an authors note sorry
so this might not be long but i'm here for chapter __?
i think i need help
chapter 14 right?
good news!!
all good things come to an end
important authors note

i made it to ten

224 6 0
By adrianoutofcontext

**::**HOLY SHIT ok soooooooo this story has 119 reads and i never thought i would make it past like three, i just wanted to thank everyone who actually saw this like oh my god i'm freaking out. also this chapter is kinda a little stereotypical, i'm sorry. **::**

**::**trigger warning: mild mentions of self harm and eating disorders in this chapter**::**

**::**andy's pov**::**

i woke up the next morning feeling terrible, i had a migraine and my stomach hurt, i went to go check my temperature and sure enough i had a fever of 102.3. i walked to the living room to tell my mom that i was gonna stay home from school today.

"hey mom, i really don't feel good and i have a fever so i'm probably gonna stay home from school today, is that ok?"

"yeah that's fine, i'll call the school to let them know, but i have work today so will you be ok on your own?"

"yeah i'll be fine." i say as i walk back upstairs to my room to text ashley. 

andy: i feel like shit and i'm staying home from school

ashley: is your mom working?

andy: yeah, why?

ashley: i'm gonna skip school and come over

andy: won't your parents be mad?

ashley: what they don't know won't kill them

after that my mom leaves for work and i decide to take a quick nap, i wake up to ashley sitting on my floor beside my bed.

"what the hell dude, how the fuck did you get in here?"

ashley turns to look at me, "the door was unlocked so i came in and found my way up to your room."

he got quiet for a second then asked, "do you think you could eat anything?"

i decided to take my now not-so-bad stomachache to my advantage, and just shake my head no.

"do you wanna be little or stay big, huh?" he asked.

"little." i said quietly.

ok baby boy, do you have a paci anywhere?" he said, glancing around the room.

"u-um no, i don't really have anything for little me, i just haven't ever gotten anything." 

"i'll tell you what, i can order a couple things for little you for another time." he says, putting his hands under my arms and lifting me up.

"i'm surprised you can lift me, i figured i was to heavy for that." i say quietly, partially hoping he wouldn't hear .

"baby you're light as a feather, you need to figure that out." he says with an oddly sad look in his eyes, like sure it may be a "disorder" but still it's better than what i'm naturally like. 

he carries me downstairs and sits on the couch with me in his lap, straddling him.  i lean my head on his shoulder as he runs his fingers through my hair. i sit up and without even thinking peck him on the lips, i pull back and blush severely. he breaks out into smile and i bury my face in his neck.

"aww c'mon baby that was adorable." he says, trying to get me to sit up.

i relent and sit up still blushing, and smile ever so slightly at him, hiding behind my hair.

"do you have anything comfy to wear?" he says as i realize that i fell asleep in the clothes i wore yesterday. i hop off his lap and run up to my room,

"don't run on the stairs!" ashy shouts, getting up from the couch to follow me upstairs.

i get in my room and sit on my bed waiting for ashes, once he finally gets here i run over to my closet. after a little bit of rummaging i find my fuzzy onesie and show it to ashy, putting it in his arms.

"well do you wanna wear it or do you just want me to hold it for you?" ashes says,  a smile playing on his lips, 

"i's wanna wear it," an audible lisp in my voice. 

ashes helped me into it and i visibly grimaced when he glanced at the cuts on my arms and legs.

"does your stomach still hurt?" ashy says as he picks me up and i rest my head on his shoulder, my stomach didn't hurt but i knew he'd make me eat if i told him that. i didn't know what to say so i just buried my head in his neck.

"hey, baby boy, does your tummy hurt?" after he said that i just meekly shook my head no into his neck. i accepted my fate and that i was gonna have to eat something to i just layed there silently as he walked downstairs, but instead of walking into the kitchen like i thought he would he walked into the living room.

"since we're actually together i figured we should come up with some rules, ok baby?"  i wasn't thrilled with the idea but almost anything was better than the thought of more calories being shoved into my body.

"ok," i practically whispered.

"is everything ok?" he looked really concerned but i honestly just didn't want to talk about i.

"mhmm." i nuzzled back into his shoulder

"okay, well lets start with, you tell me when you feel bad," he says whilst running his fingers through my hair, "what do you want to add, hmm?"

"no shouting or hitting." i mumble quietly.

"is that for me or you?" after he said that i just shrugged.

"i guess it can be for both of us then," he sighed, "ok so three, baby should eat at least one meal a day." after i heard this i wriggled in his lap and whined a bit.

"hey, baby boy," he said with a warning tone, "sit still we'll finish up soon. 

"oh yeah, and no hurting yourself too." when he said that he gingerly grasped my wrist.

he wrote down a couple more things and we where done.

**::** ok so popping into just make a small list of the rules in case that made no sense at all.**::**

        1. tell me when you feel bad

        2. no yelling

        3. no hitting

        4. baby should eat at least one meal a day

        5. no hurting yourself

        6. don't lie

        7.tell me if i do something you don't want me to do/don't consent to

**::**ok that should be it, sooooo back to the story**::**

he picked me up and just as  was i hoping he forgot, he walked into the kitchen. 

"do you have a cup you wanna use?" ashy asked.

"my mom has some of my leftover baby stuff in her room," i mutter quietly.

"ok can you go check if there's a bottle in there, please?" 

i slip into the hallway and upstairs to my moms room, i go through the small box with my baby pictures and stuff and find a green bottle along with a dark blue paci. 

i go back downstairs and run into the kitchen.

"ashes look wat i's found!" holding the paci up to his face. 

"aww good job baby." he coos. 

ashley takes the bottle and puts some milk and a bit of honey into it and heats it up. he picks me up and attempts to give me the bottle. i cover my mouth and give him a pleading look.

"andy, don't make me swaddle you again, you need to eat. your as light as a feather and i'm worried, all you have to do is walk and you look like your about to faint." he pleads with me.

finally ashley just gently pulls my hand from my mouth and gives me the bottle, i take it and hope that i'll have enough time to burn off all the calories from when ashes leaves to when my mom gets home.

after i finish the bottle its about 12:00 and my mom doesn't get home till about four. i think ashes is catching on to how tired i am and takes me up to my room. we lay in bed and he wraps me up in a blanket. 

"go to sleep baby, you look tired." he says, as i drift off he climbs back out of the bed. i whine a bit and he comes back and lays beside me.

**::** the ending is really shitty i know but i missed last week and needed to get this chapter out. i really feel like i didn't write andy like i typically do and so i'm gonna fix that in the next chapter, but this was really long, 1,389 words!!

        - adrian, really needs a nap. **::** 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1.7K 37
BTSxLittle ⚠️ Triggers ⚠️ References to self harm, suicide, abuse, rape. If you feel like you may be triggered, please do not read as there will be...
21.6K 418 61
(I wrote this story when I was in 8th grade so don't hate me for it, I know it's pretty bad but I was proud of it. So just warning you.) Jj is havin...
12.7K 261 27
I didn't plan on making this a crossover but it ended into one anyway. This is a Age regression story. Which means it's none sexual. It's a coping me...
1.3K 66 24
Eep sorry I'm bad at these! Just read it and find out I guess.