Our Worlds (An Islamic story)

Dilaras_Destiny द्वारा

Hajara and Sarah are muslim high school girls from the 2070's. They have a normal teen life but when their pa... अधिक

First day of school
I'm Sorry
Birthday
War
Surprise!
Introduced
Wedding
Married life
Her day off!
Under the same roof
My love for her
The War Begins
Home alone
I hate life!
The new beginning
Marriage!
Alone
School
School trip
Lost and Found
Anniversary!
Having Fun!
Surprise meeting!
Kidnapped!
The shocking Kidnapper
Moving out!
Our endless love (Epilogue)
Check out the next sequel...

shopping

428 43 2
Dilaras_Destiny द्वारा

Yusuf POV:

"Darling, wake up! It's almost eleven am. We are going to the mall with Sarah and Hajara." My mom hollered opening my tightly shut curtain, clearly annoyed by my sleeping. 

The sunlight seeped inside my room jolting me awake. "MOOOM, can't you give me like a little peace? Its Saturday for Allah's sake, I literally spent the whole morning reviewing 25th and 26th chapter of the Quran and then told Benyamin to test me. It took me two whole hours." I grumbled, covering head with my pillow. My mother hated it when I woke up late, according to her I should be reviewing my Quran after Fajr so it doesn't erase from my heart and then live my day without a mornings nap. That was just unfair!

"When are we going to the mall?" I said groggily, trying to cover my eyes from the bright sun. "Ugh Mom, I could've done that, opening the curtains." 

"Like, you will do that." My mom said sarcastically, putting her hands on her hip and smirking at me. "Now get up, Hajara doesn't need to know how awful you are in the morning." She pulled my blanket off of me and started folding it. 

"B- but... but mom I need that!" I whined, stretching my arms towards it only to get a swat on my arm. 

"No buts. GET UP before I get mad and get your butt of off there myself." She yelled, irritably. She hated it when I tried to do things my way, I wonder what she's going to do when I get married? Control my life and my kids and raise them herself? Hell no, I'll never let her. 

"We are going out in thirty minutes. Hurry!" She glared at me warningly, "Benyamin's already downstairs, learn from him boy even though his younger than you." She yelled in fury before slamming the door in anger. I rolled my eyes, my mom loved his youngest son. Well I don't blame her though, Benyamin was a cool bro of mine in every way.

I got dressed and headed outside finding Benyamin at the wheels and my mom beside him in the car already. I quickly grabbed some snacks from the kitchen and hopped in the car only to listen to my moms on-going lectures about 'how Hajara would hate me if I was always late'.

 I was actually never late to be honest, but my mother will never buy my excuses whatsoever. "Being late once, means you'll be late forever." She yelled furiously when I tried arguing with her. I slumped back in my seat feeling defeated, she was totally wrong about that. I thought mothers got nicer when you get older. Too bad, mines didn't!

"We have arrived! Boys act properly, be in your best behaviours or else...." My mom narrowed her eyes making her voice sinister and looking at me making a slapping motion. Me, not Benyamin, ME, like what the hell did I do to her? She gave us both a death glare which gave me the shivers. Just kidding! But if I was five I would get damn scared. 

Me and Benyamin both somehow managed to roll our eyes at her dramatic performance.  "You two, I saw that--" My mother started angrily but was soon cut of by her sister. I internally laughed while watching her try her best to plaster a smile on her face immediately.

My Aunt smiled at us warmly, "Yusuf and Benyamin, my two adorable and handsome nephews soon to be 'son-in-laws' how are you?" My aunt beamed looking radiant as usual like the girls. She pulled my cheeks hard through the open window while I flashed her a pained smile. When she turned around, I quickly managed to rub my cheeks furiously while my cousins and Benyamin erupted in laughter.  

"Totally fine aunty right here, what about you?" I asked politely, my cheeks were probably red from all the rubbing.

"Alhamdullillah dear!" She replied as she took her seat beside my mom. I decided to drive this time while Benyamin sat beside me.

Hajara and Sarah got in the back of the van and we all were forced to listen to my mom and  aunts ongoing rants and giggles. Both my dad and uncle had to attend their jobs so they were not able to accompany us. 

"Boys and girls, lets go hit the mall!" My aunt cheered as soon as the car came to an abrupt stop in the parking lot of the mall. If you haven't guessed yet, my mother and aunt are both young which makes them more hyper then usual mom's out there. We all got out from the car and strided towards the mall while our mothers forced us towards the wedding dress store. 

"Benyamin and Yusuf help the girls pick their dresses!" My mother ordered. 

She was at our side, whispering in our ears with both her arms around our shoulders. "I don't want you guys sulking in the back, have a civil conversation with your future brides and see what they want or else..." 

And there goes her 'or else' threats!

We walked around the store having no clues about dresses while the girls shared their opinions and thoughts. I looked for a dress for Hajara but none of them caught my eye. We don't have sisters or much girls in the family, how am I suppose to know how to like a dress?

"This trip was pointless, bro." I whispered  to Benyamin who also looked clueless as ever.

His face brightened up suddenly, "Don't think so bro,"  He smiled, pointing at a blue sparkly dress. "I like that one for Sarah. Don't you think it looks sick?" 

Well that was fast!

"Yeah sure, well why are you asking me? I'm not a girl. Ask the person who's gonna wear it." I raised my hands in defeat. 

He nodded, "Sarah come over here for a sec, this guy over here is pointless." He spat, directing the last part at me.  Sarah left her conversation with Hajara and looked at us for a brief moment before walking towards us smiling. Ok, I guess she wasn't the shy type like her sister!

 "How do you like this?" Benyamin asked her, pointing at the dress. I awkwardly left them alone and walked towards Hajara.

I spotted her staring at a dress, "You like that?" I asked. She got startled before looking at me and shoke her head looking down again as if she committed a great sin. "I'd love to help you, but I'm really bad at picking dress." I admitted awkwardly, dragging my hand through my hair.

My mom joined us suddenly, "Darling, I picked a dress for you ... Awww look at you two, you guys are getting along." She squealed like a highschool girl, hugging us both affectionately only to stop and whisper in my ear before letting go, "I hope so or else your dead meat Yusuf." 

She pulled away sighing heavily, "Anyways, I want your opinion?" She asked Hajara brightly. Hajara's cheeks were flushed red as she stared at the dress in my aunts hands which was white with no designs on it.

I internally laughed, "Mom, can't you pick something better? You need to pick a dress that she'll look stunning in. I may not be able to choose dresses but I'm an expert in giving feedback."

"I would never listen to you, but after all she will be your wife. You need to see her in a stunning dress." She sighed dramatically, "I feel the love in the air these days, the world has been corrupted." She muttered dramatically walking away with Hajara's hand in hers with a smile on her lips.

"Drama Queen!" I muttered under my breath, "She's the one who got me engaged." I left them alone exploring the store by myself.

 My eyes suddenly fell upon a magenta flowery dress. I took a picture of the dress in my phone and showed it to my aunt, Hajara's mom. "Do you think Hajara will like it?" 

She looked surprised at my choice and nodded quickly. "She'll love it, Go show it to her!" She grinned.

"Hajara do you like it?" I asked while showing the photo to her. She stared at the dress for so long that I had to ask her if she was okay.

"I love it." She squealed in delight at last. 

"Then we're buying it." 

"Guys, did you find any luck? Cause we have more shoppings to do. Benyamin and Sarah already found their dress." My moms asked impatiently at our slow pace as she bought Sarah's dress. 

"Yup."  I smiled. I can't wait to see Hajara in it!

I showed my mom the dress, "Looks like Yusuf does have a good taste. I was hoping this day would arrive when he will be able to impress everyone." She sighed dramatically again putting her hand on her forehead. 

Hajara laughed at my mom performance,"Mom, you know you should have been an actor." I stated. Seeing her do this on a daily basis has gotten me feed up. 

I smiled.

 I loved my dramatic family. 

****************************
The tiresome day passed by quickly;  we ended up buying my suit, makeup for the girls and all other accessories for the wedding that was destined to take place in two days from now. I also got to learn more about Hajara.

 I closed my eyes trying to force sleep on myself but I guess sleep doesn't like forcing itself on people.  Sighing, I took my exam notes out and practiced until my eyes became tired. Yup, that is what I do when I can't sleep or just sit there with my quran the entire night. It was either study or call my friend Ibrahim and bug him.

I wanted to marry Hajara but not this early, but again whatever Allah does is for the best. 'Allah truly loves me' I reminded myself, he's giving me the girl of my dreams before any other man had the chance to get her.

We'll be starting school shortly after the small wedding of ours. I should thank Allah for what he has given me, at least now I can save her from all the threats and harms in the world.

 Inshallah!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

24.2K 3.1K 57
(COMPLETED) A girl and a boy, completely different from each other crossed eachother's ways in France. Shayaan Ahmed the heart throb of girls meets a...
386K 27.9K 27
Being a high school Muslim hijabi was already a lot to deal with but add a crazy life and it gets all too messy. Trust me Malak is a badass girl that...
Irrevocably In Love SS द्वारा

आध्यात्मिक

132K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...