My hero academia: The Red Hood

sharkbacon11 द्वारा

This story is about a kid name Jason Todd. He was adopted by a family when he was little due to the fact his... अधिक

Chapter 1: First meeting
Chapter 2: First kill
Chapter 3: The man in the red hood
Chapter 5: But.... Its Saturday morning cartoons
Chapter 6: A second chance
Chapter 7: First day

Chapter 4: Molly likes mint chocolate chip

1.7K 31 26
sharkbacon11 द्वारा

In Jason's room an hour later

Jason opened the window to his room from outside and climbed in it and then so did Toga. They were now both standing in his room.

Jason: Ok Inko and Izuku should be asle-

He was cut off by Toga kissing him passionately on the lips. With her tongue entering his mouth and dominating it. It was like that for a good 30 seconds and they both separated.

Toga: ~then that gives us a chance to fool around. Huh? ~

She then pounced on him again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and jumped on him crossing her legs on his back latching onto him. Jason caught her and stumbled back a bit.

Jason's head: That was clo-

He was cut off again though by Toga kissing him. He then fell onto his bed shaking it a bit. He separated from Toga again.

Jason: Toga we need to be quiet or else we will wake them u-

Once again, he was cut off by Toga kissing him. He just melted right into the kiss. Toga then pushed Jason's back down and were now in a cow girl position.

Toga: You worry too much.

She started to grind her hips on him making him groan a little in pleasure.

Toga: ~Just enjoy this~. I know you love it............... ~J-a-s-o-n~

He couldn't really lie. He was enjoying this. Especially the way she said his name. Before he could respond though Toga started to kiss him again. Jason melted into the kiss and just enjoyed every second of it. Toga started to grind her body more and more on Jason even pressing her breast against his chest. Jason then started to slowly develop a hard on and Toga could feel it. This just made her smile.

Toga: I must be doing a really good job. ~Because someone sure is happy to see me~.

Jason's eyes weren't on her though. They were on Togas shirt. Her shirt was buttoned up but only enough to cover some of her breast. Which if anything made it even more alluring and sexy. Toga noticed this and started to tease him.

Toga: Wha? ~Is something wrong? ~

She then started to use her shoulders to push her breasts together slowly but not fully revealing more of her chest. Jason though tries to keep his composure.

Jason: Uh y-yeah. WAIT I mean no. No nothing is wrong.

Toga than got closer to his ear and started to whisper while also moving her hand towards his crotch and one at her shirt pulling it slowly off.

Toga: ~Are you sure~ There is isn't ~anything~ wrong with you right now.

Jason: N-No.

Toga: ~Soooooo if I were to do this~

She then started to slide her hand in his pants.

Toga: ~You wouldn't care~

Jason was beat red his heart was racing, and his circulatory system and brain were about to explode. He had to keep bluffing though.

Jason: Y-Yes, I would not care. Hehe.

Toga eyes were mischievous and full of lust. She started to grab his shaft and slowly pump it making him twitch in pleasure and he even started to breath heavier. Toga couldn't help but smile at his reaction and bite her lip. She then slammed her lips on his while giving him a hand job. She then bit his lip drawing blood making Jason pull away.

Jason: OW.

Suddenly foot steps outside his room could be heard and next a female voice.

Inko: Jason? Why are you still awake?

Toga/Jason head: Shit.

Toga immediately hid under his covers and Jason helped her hide. Soon his door opened revealing Inko in her nurse outfit.

Jason: Oh, uh hey Inko. What are you doing up?

Inko: I told you I was going to be working late. I also stopped by the grocery store since we were low on some stuff. Could you help me with them?

Jason was freaking out in his head. Here he was with no shirt, a hard on, red beat, bloody lip, sweating, and with a half-naked hot girl who is hiding in the blankets.

Jason: Uh sure let me grab a shirt.

Inko closed the door and Toga sprung up from the bed. They then didn't speak or say anything but silently mouthed at each other.

Toga: What do we do?

Jason: I don't know. Stay here and stay quiet.

Toga: Ok.

Jason then got a shirt on and tried to fix his hair and cool down his face since it was beat red. He then walked out the door with Toga going back into hiding in his blankets and bed covers.

Outside the room and in the kitchen

Inko was putting the food away where it belonged in the fridge or pantry and Jason was handing them to her.

Inko: So how was your day.

Jason then remembers how his day was. He met a hot girl who he thinks is a bit crazy but nice. They had some fun doing parkour around the roofs and alley ways. They got some ice cream and had a nice moment. Then they saved a bunch of little girls from villains and murdered the villains. And he almost got caught getting busy with Toga.

....................

....................

....................

Jason: Oh, um nothing too much. Just was home alone cause Izuku went out to the beach and stuff.

Inko: Oh, I heard from him about that. He said he was going to start working out there.

Jason's head: Really? Why the sudden interest in physical health now bro?

Inko: Sorry he ditched you though.

Jason: No, its fine.

They then continued to put away the food. Until Jason started another conversation.

Jason: So, uh how was work today?

Inko: Crazy.

Jason: Really why?

Inko: Well you know those kids we got. The ones who were pretty banged up.

Jason: Yeah?

Inko: We just got another 12. It was different though.

Jason immediately knew what she was talking about. They were the same girls he saved earlier. The ones who were being held captive by those pathetic criminal scum.

Jason: Well how was it different?

Inko: Well my day was pretty normal and easy. You know the common house accidents and drunk idiots. When my shift was about to end though a bunch of cops and pro heroes came in with more kids. They asked me to stay a bit longer since we were so under staffed, so I did. The cops asked us to try and figure out if they knew anything. So, I just decided to try and get them to open up.

Jason: And?

Inko: Honestly....... It was hard to listen to. Those poor kids were being used as sex trafficking and even quirk slaves. It's sad to know people view these kids as property because of their quirks. Some of them have been stuck as slaves since they were old enough to run and walk. Then when I asked them how they escaped they just kept on saying "Red hood".

Jason was freaking out now. If one of those girls got a good look at his face they could identify him, and he could be charged with murder. He had to keep a poker face though.

Jason: Well what does that mean?

Inko: I don't really know for sure. But from what I could tell it's what the kids and the police are calling the guy who saved those girls.

Jason: Is he a hero, or do they know who he is?

Inko: As far as the police know the red hood doesn't exist in the hero registry. Meaning that he is a vigilante. The kids though when asked if they got a good look at him just said nothing or said they didn't know. I think they were being silent on purpose though.

Just hearing that made Jason freak out less and calm down. He was honestly curious though. What would Inko think of him if she knew what happened.

Jason: Soooooo what do you think of this "red hood" guy.

Inko: Hmmm honestly, I don't know. But any person who decided to put their selves at risk to save a bunch of kids is a hero in my book.

Jason just had that thought running through his head the entire night. "Is what he did right"? After hearing Inko though. He thinks he finally knows the answer. Inko though noticed that Jason's lip was bleeding. Since Toga decided to pursue her blood fetish.

Inko: What happened to your lip.

Jason's head: Oh, shit gotta think fast.

Jason: Oh, uh I accidentally bit my lip...... Yeah.

Inko: *small laugh* You need to be more careful then.

Inko then finally was done putting groceries away. She then walked by Jason and kissed him on the cheek and wished him good night with Jason wishing her good night as well. He then went back into his room.

In Jason's room

Jason closed the door and poked the bed sheets Toga was hiding in. Toga than popped her head out covering her body with the blankets.

Toga: Are we good?

Jason: Yeah were good. My step mom Inko just got home that's all. She shouldn't know you're here.

Toga just sighed in relief.

Toga: *sigh* that's a relief.

She then got out of his sheets and Jason laid down on his bed. Toga then snuggled up to his chest.

Jason: Hey Toga.

Toga: Yeah?

Jason: I think I might have a really bad idea.

Toga: Oh really? Then I'm in.

Jason: I haven't even told you what my idea was.

Toga then got on top of Jason and kissed him. She even started digging her tongue at where she bit his lip.

Toga: I don't need to know. Because I know if I follow you ill be doing the right thing.

Jason then gently pushed Toga off of him and sat up.

Jason: Toga...... why exactly are you still with me?

Toga: What do you mean?

Jason: I don't mean to be rude or mean but seriously are you messing with me.

Toga just got annoyed.

Toga: What do you mean I'm messing with you of course I'm not.

Jason: *sigh* Look its just. I literally just met you. So far its been great. In fact, it's been amazing hanging out with you and being with you. But why are you still here?

Toga just got annoyed and started to get up.

Toga: Fine you don't want me here I'll go.

Jason though quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her back to the bed.

Jason: That's not what I mean. I mean............ why are you still wanting to follow me?

Toga: Well it's certainly not because you accuse me of playing you like a game.

Jason: NO, I *sigh* What I mean is. Why do you still want to be with me? Almost every person I have ever met has ridiculed me or thought less of me. But not you. Why? Why are you still here when I'm just me?

Jason was sitting on the edge of his bed and Toga was sitting next to him. Toga got up and then sat on Jason's lap facing him. She then wrapped her arms around his neck.

Toga: Idiot. Because you make me feel like I'm not different from you. At the same time though you make me feel like the only one. Even though you can be an idiot sometimes. *slaps back of his head*.

Jason: Ow....... ok I maybe deserved that.

Toga: But I know you're an idiot who cares enough about trying to do the right thing. Even if everyone else thinks its not. So that's why I want to follow you and be with you. Because I know your not like everyone else.

Jason: Thank you.

Toga: Don't mention it............ Anyways what's this bad idea you have.

Jason: Wanna become vigilantes?

3 days later at night

Jason and Toga were now standing on top of a roof. Toga was wearing her usual school girl outfit except she had a black mask on covering her nose and mouth.

(Like this) 

Jason was wearing the same jacket he wore 3 nights ago. Along with a red ski mask.

(Like this)

Togahad knifes all strapped to her body ready to be used when she needs them. Jasonthough had two 40 S&W Semi-Auto Pistol strapped in his holsters that werehidden under his jacket. 

(Like this)

They were looking over a drug deal going on below them. There were 3 guys guarding a black car and then 2 others just standing there 5 feet behind the car.

Toga: Ugh what are we waiting for.

Jason: Just hang on we can't go gun blazing without knowing what were actually getting into. So, did you bring it?

Toga: Yep made it myself.

Toga than pulled out a walkie talkie completely covered in a white substance. (Like the ones used in breach and clear explosives. The bombs that look like mash potatoes and stick to the wall). Jason then very carefully grabbed the device Toga had. He then specifically threw it at a lamp post right above the drug deal. Once that happened Jason pulled out a walkie talkie in his jacket.

Jason: Lets see for sure that there the ones we are looking for.

At the drug deal

The 3 thugs that were guarding the car were talking with the other 2 guys.

SYLLABUS: Thug 1,2,3 are guarding the car. Thug 4,5 are the other 2 guys away from the car).

Thug 1: I thought you said those girls weren't supposed to ever be found. What were they even doing there?

Thug 4: We swear dude they were never going to be found. But that Red Hood guy killed everyone there.

Thug 5: Yeah man it wasn't our fault.

Thug 2: You think the boss is going to take that as an answer? Don't make me laugh.

Thug 3: Yeah, the boss aint going to believe one guy killed 6 of his best/ loyal members of his crew.

Thug 4: Well it's the truth man. My buddy Reggie in the police said it was a complete massacre. This Red Hood guy was trying to kill everyone their man.

Thug 5: He is probably after everyone.

Thug 2: If those little girls talk it will be both of your heads do you get that?

Thug 1: Now with that being said. You better not fuck up this next one.

The second thug then opened up the trunk.

With Toga and Jason on the roof

Toga just gasped at what she saw. Jason just gritted his teeth in anger though.

Jason: There going to pay.

With the drug deal

The trunk revealed another little girl looking no older than 6 in a hospital gown tied up and with a cloth stuffed in her mouth.

Girl???: MMHHMMM FFMMMFFHHH.

The 3rd thug then grabbed the girl out of the car aggressively and violently. Like she was a toy being picked up by an angry parent.

Thug 5: What does this one do?

The 1st thug then pulled out a baton. He then pressed a button on it. The baton then created a taser sound. The sound alone freaked the little girl out and was trying to escape the 3rd thugs grip.

(the electric batons)

Thug 2: This part is good.

The 1st thug then stabbed the baton at the girl's arm making her scream but was muffled because of the cloth shoved in her mouth.

Girl???: MMFMFMFM HHHMMM MMMMFFHH.

The girl was crying out in pain and started to even shed tears. When the girl shed tears though they glowed neon blue. The thug holding her then put a little sample test tube against her cheek letting the tear drip into it.

Thug 1: Her quirk is a literal drug. Her tears send constant dopamine levels to the brain when its consumed. Now when its taken raw it aint that bad. It can get you pretty high. When its processed in a lab though. This stuff makes cocaine, molly, and even heroine look like some kids candy smartie smoke.

Thug 2: So, you better take this girl somewhere where no one will find her, and you can keep processing her tears.

With Jason and Toga

To say Jason was mad would be the biggest understatement of your life. Because he was FURIOUS. He wanted to rip those pathetic low lives to shreds. He wanted to use every possible torture known to man on them.

Jason: GRRRR *Heavy intense breathing*

Toga: What happened to not going guns blazing.

Jason: That was before I got mad. Now I want to kill these pathetic worthless pieces of garbage scum.

Jason than ran and jump from the roof and clinged to the side of a wall.

Toga: There in for it now.

Toga then did the same.

With the Drug Dealers

Thug 4: Don't worry we won't let the boss down.

Just as he said that though the lamp post Jason threw the device on short circuited and suddenly the lights went out startling all of the thugs.

Thug 5: W-What the hell was that.

Thug 1: Keep your cool shit head. Its just a broken light.

Just as he said that though in the car in front of them a trash can was knocked over and all of them turned to it.

Thug 1: You *points to 2nd thug* check that out. You *points to 3rd thug* put the girl back in the car. In case this goes south I don't want the bosses product getting lost.

The thugs did as they were told. The 3rd thug threw the girl into the trunk of the car and the 2nd thug went to go check out the sound. The thug then started to turn his hairs into spines. His quirk allowed him to turn his hair into porcupine like quills turning his whole body into spikes. The thug looked around and saw nothing out of the ordinary. He turned around and just shrugged his shoulders.

Thug 2: I don't see nothing dude-

He was cut off though when seeing and feeling a lasso like rope wrapped around his body from above.

Thug 2: AAAHHHHHHH

Suddenly his whole body was pulled into the night sky vanishing along with his screams.

Thug 4,5: WHAT THE FUCK.

Thug 1: GET US OUT OF HERE NOW.

The 3rd thug then got into the driver seat and the 1st thug got into the passenger. Before they could even start the car though the 2nd thug before was dropped onto the hood of the car destroying it with the thug's spikes stabbing into the engine.

3rd thug: HOLY FUCK.

The 4th and 5th thug seeing this just decided to book it.

Thug 4: FUCK THIS MAN. I'm out.

Thug 5: I'm with yo-AGH.

Then suddenly out of no where Toga showed up and sliced the 5th thugs throat.

Toga: Where do you think your going.

The 4th thug just shook in fear seeing his friend bleed to death through his neck and from the look on Toga's face.

Toga: THE FUN HASN'T EVEN STARTED.

Toga then threw a knife at the thug and it stabbed into his shoulder.

Thug 4: AGH STUPID BITCH.

Toga then dropped kicked the thug into the wrecked car. She than grabbed another knife and pinned the thugs arm in place by stabbing his arm pinning it to the car. The 1st thug then got out of the car along with the 3rd thug. The 3rd thug tried running but Toga cut him off.

Toga: Where do you think you're going?

Thug 3: AWAY FROM YOU.

The thug then turned around to try and run the other way. When he turned around though he was met with the end of Jason's gun barrel pressed against his forehead. Before he could even say a word though Jason pulled the trigger.

*BANG*

The 3rd thug then dropped dead to the floor. The 1st thug was completely scared and desperate. He then opened the trunk and grabbed the little girl.

Thug 1: IF YOU GET ANY WHERE NEAR ME SHE DIES.

The thug then pointed a gun right at the little girl's head. Toga just backed off because she didn't want to do anything to hurt the girl. Jason though. He just walked casually to him.

Red hood: You know how pathetic you are.

Thug 1: I aint scared of you.

Jason then quickly pulled his gun out and shot the 4th thug who was pinned down with knifes to the car in the head killing him.

*BANG*

The thug was scared shitless. He needed a new pair of pants that how scared he was.

Thug 1: W-Why are you doing this?

Red Hood: Because garbage scum like you needs to be put down.

Thug 1: Hey c-c'mon. Don't b-be like that hehe.

The thug then started to back up some more.

Thug 1: H-How about this. Y-You let me go a-and I give you 5-50% of the p-profits from t-this little girl tear drug.

Jason only grew madder when hearing that.

Red Hood: Are you serious right now?

Thug 1: O-Ok y-you win. Ill give you a-all the profits.

Jason continued to walk at the thug and the thug continued to back up.

Red Hood: What makes you think you can even bargin right now?

Thug 1: *nervous laugh* Because everyone wants s-something in return r-right? Hehe.

Red Hood: Let me make one thing clear. YOU are going to die tonight.

The thug then pressed the gun closer to the little girl's face.

Thug 1: NOT unless you want this girl to live.

Jason then stopped walking at the thug and the thug stopped walking backwards. This was all a part of Jason's plan though.

Thug 1: Now here is what's going to happen. I'm leaving with this girl. You follow me. She dies got that.

Jason though knew what he was doing. He then started to chuckle. And slowly it turned into a laugh.

Red Hood: *chuckle* heheh hahahah HAHAHA.

The thug was angry and confused but most of all.......... Scared.

Thug 1: W-What's so FUNNY.

Red Hood: Well for starters this is what's going to actually happen. Your going to step into a bear trap-

Jason then took another step forward and the thug took another step back and suddenly loud metal clashing and bones cracking could be heard.

Thug 1: GGGAAAHHHH AAAAHHHHH MY LEG.

Togas head: Where did he get a bear trap?

Jason immediately dashed at the thug and grabbed the thug's hands that was holding the gun. He then grabbed the little girl and threw the girl at Toga and Toga caught the girl safely. The girl was breaking down crying neon blue tears and Toga just got on her knees stroking her hair and even taking the gag out of her mouth while untying her.

Toga: I know, I know. Its ok. Shhh its alright. He won't hurt you.

The thug's eyes went wide when realizing the only leverage he had was gone.

Thug 1: W-Wait-

Red Hood: Next, I'm going to break your hand.

Jason then twisted the thug hand that was holding the gun in all sorts of way's all of which were the wrong way and it broke the thugs hand.

Thug 1: GGAAAHHH MY HAND.

Jason then grabbed the thug by the shirt and threw him over his body and on the floor. The thug started to try and crawl away with blood from his leg staining the road as he dragged his body with his one good hand. Nothing was going to help him though. He was now under Jason's mercy even though he had none.

Thug 1: W-Wait p-please d-don't kill me.

Red Hood: Oh, don't worry I'm not going to kill you. YET.

Jason then grabbed the same taser baton the thug used to hurt the little girl before.

Red Hood: Now here is what's going to happen.

Jason then flipped the thug onto his back and stood over him. He then pulled one of his guns out of his holsters.

Red Hood: Your going to tell me who your boss is.

Thug 1: O-Ok, ok ill tell you everything.

Jason's head: Huh?............ that was fast,

Red Hood: I didn't think you give in that easy.

Thug 1: I don't care just don't hurt me anymore.

Jason then turned the taser on and jabbed it on the Thugs stomach.

Thug 1: AHHHHHHHH

Red Hood: WHO IS YOUR BOSS.

Thug 1: W-We don't know. All we do is just follow his lower level lackey's orders.

Jason than shot the thug in the lap.

*BANG*

Thug 1: GGAAAAHHHHH.

Red Hood: Why does your boss want a bunch of little girls. What are they for. Why do they need them?

Thug 1: I-I-I don't know. They all do something different things. I just d-deliver them.

Jason then used the taser baton again except this time stabbed it into the bullet wound he put into the thug's lap.

Thug 1: AAAAAHHHH PLEASE STOP GGGAAAHAHHH IT HURTS.

Red Hood: IM LOSING MY PATIENTS. I want a name/place/and time in the next 3 seconds........1

Thug 1: I-I

Jason then tazed him again.

Thug 1: GAAAAHHH

Red Hood: 2

Thug 1: OK OK THERE IS ANOTHER EXCHANGE GOING ON

Jason then stabbed his thumb in the thug's bullet wound and started to aggressively shake it around.

Red Hood: I WANT SPECIFICS.

Thug 1: GGAAAHHH *Cries* 10:45 pm...... p-please let me go.

Jason then got close to his face. He then started to choke him by his neck.

Red Hood: You are nothing but garbage that needs to be cleaned out. If you think even for a second, I was going to let you live then your dumber than I thought. Your no use to me so good-bye filth.

Thug 1: B-But I told you everything. YOU SAID YOU WOULD- *BANG*.

Jason then got up from the thug's body. He then turned around and saw Toga still comforting the little girl from before. He then walked over to Toga and the little girl. Toga was the first to say something.

Toga: Where did you get a bear trap?

Red Hood: Would you believe me if I said I found it in the woods actually.

He then looked at the little girl and Toga again and helped Toga up stand up.

Red Hood: Are you ok?

Toga: I'm fine. You?

Red Hood then started to stretch out his sore arms.

Red Hood: Should've stretched first but yeah.

Jason then got on one knee and looked at the little girl that was hugging Togas leg for dear life.

Red Hood: Hey are you ok?

The little girl finally opened her eyes. She shook her head no. He knew that she wouldn't be alright. No kid that age would be ok with the stuff she went through.

Red Hood: What's your name?

Girl???: M-Molly.

Red Hood: Molly? That's a nice name.

Jason tried to cheer the girl up. It didn't work though she was still clinging onto Togas leg and sweater in fear.

Red Hood: You like ice cream? My favorite is chocolate.

The girl then shyly and scarily stuttered.

Girl???: I-I L-like m-mint ch-chocolate ch-chip.

Red Hood: Good choice.

Jason then took his mask off showing her his face.

Jason: I can't really tell you my name. You can call me Red. Its short for Red Hood. Its not as cool as your name but-

He was cut off though by Molly hugging Jason. She just couldn't stop tearing up shedding the neon blue tears and her grip was unbreakable as she clinged onto Jason's clothes.

Molly: T-They did...... they.......... hurt ......... *breaks down and cries*-

Jason then just returned the hug comforting her. Stroking her head.

Jason: I know...... They wont anymore. I promise. We are going to get you home ok?

Molly: *cries* T-Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much.

Jason then picks the little girl up and carries her on his back. They then walk away into the night. Jason drops Molly off by the police. He doesn't actually go in there though. He let Molly walk in with a note. The note explained everything that happened.

Note-5 men held Molly hostage and used her as quirk/ sex trafficking. There dead now and you can find them all dead 20 blocks south first right. The man with burn marks from electrocution and a bullet holes in his lap and a bear trap on his leg said there is another exchange just like this going on "NEXT WEEK AT 10:45PM THE EAST SIDE SECTOR B. UNDER THE BRIDGE AT STREET GLAIDS BLVD". Make sure that Molly finds her home please. She's been through a lot. Oh, also she likes mint chocolate chip ice cream. Buy her some.

- From Red Hood.

Later on, a roof top

Jason is sitting on a roof top with his jacket and mask off his head. Toga is also sitting next to him snuggled on his chest.

Jason: You think I went to far?

Toga: Did you see what those guys did to Molly? They deserved more.

Jason: Your probably right.

.................

.................

Toga: Did you seriously find a bear trap in the woods.

Jason: Believe it or not yeah.

Toga: How?

Jason: Well I was in the woods and found a bear trap.

Toga: DID YOU STEP ON IT.

Jason: No no............ well.......... Almost hehe.

Toga: What were you doing in the woods?

Then for the rest of the night they talked about how Jason was both dumb and lucky for finding a bear trap out of no where in the woods.

Hey here is another chapter of MHA Red Hood. If you like this, please say so...... Anyways if you have a thought please comment it. I always love seeing your guys reactions and as always I hoped you enjoyed.................................... OK BYE.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.5K 19 11
Giving birth a young baby boy name Izuku Midoryia, son of All Might and Inko. But jealousy rose from Shigaraki who is planing to take over All Might...
215K 9.3K 40
With his dreams shattered and his future seeming to be lost, Izuku Midoriya runs. He ran away from police custody before they even knew what to do wi...
108 0 16
Zenji Suzuki was a regular boy at the age of thirteen, but on his 14th birthday everything would change. The first few chapters of this story will be...
1.4K 24 13
izuku midoriya was a boy with a dream of becoming the best hero but one visit to the doctor changed his life forever. After being kidnapped and force...