{HIATUS} Quirkfull Hero: Izuk...

Oleh xikikai

⛔ DO NOT REPOST ⛔ Based on Boku No Hero Academia (My Hero Academia). (Y/N) is a quirkless child with one drea... Lebih Banyak

Warning and Messages
Spoiler Warning
Quirks Explanation
Prologue: Home
Chapter 1: Quirks
Chapter 2: With or Without
Chapter 3: Thanks
Chapter 4: Izuku Midoriya
Chapter 5: Yourself
Chapter 6: Frying Pan
Chapter 7: Conversation
Chapter 8: Into the Night
Chapter 9: Cute
Chapter 10: Face First
Chapter 11: Kill
Chapter 12: We're Here For You
Chapter 13: Extras
Chapter 14: Darkness
Chapter 15: My Hero
Chapter 16: He's Right
Chapter 17: Midoriya's Success
Chapter 19: Yūki
Chapter 20: Chosen For You
Chapter 21: Real Smooth (Y/N)
Chapter 22: Practical Exam
Chapter 23: A Lot To Discuss
Chapter 24: Quirkless Hero
Chapter 25: Transported
Chapter 26: If Only
Chapter 27: Everything I've Got
Chapter 28: We Messed Up
Chapter 29: Crush
Chapter 30: Getting the Hang of This
Chapter 31: Awkward
Chapter 32: Ow
Chapter 33: Top Spot
Chapter 34: Right Here
Chapter 35: Someone Else
Chapter 36: Unresponsive
Chapter 37: The World of Dreams
Chapter 38: Feelings Are Weird
Chapter 39: The Love That Feels Right
Chapter 40: These Feelings
Chapter 41: I Know
Chapter 42: Never
Chapter 43: Regret
Chapter 44: Each Other
Chapter 45: I Told You We'd Come
Chapter 46: The Kiss
Chapter 47: I Hate My Life
Chapter 48: (Y/N) (L/N)
Chapter 49: I Love You Too Izuku
Chapter 50: Candle Light
Canon Oneshot: Shōto and (Y/N) Adopt a Cat
Chapter 51: Self Doubt
Chapter 52: Aizawa
Chapter 53: You and Me
Chapter 54: Cling Onto Me
Chapter 55: Their Friendship
Chapter 56: Listening To Every Word
Chapter 57: For Now
Chapter 58: How This Story Will End
Canon Oneshot: Izuku Midoriya and Elizabeth the Third
HIATUS

Chapter 18: Lack of Patience

880 44 23
Oleh xikikai

3rd Person POV:
"(L/N)!" Izuku yelled, pleased to see his classmate alive and well.

"Midoriya!"

The green haired boy carefully wrapped his arms around the girl. "I'm glad your okay, but...why are you wearing that?"

"Because Ashido and Midnight made me," the girl grumbled as she gave the classmate in question a cold yet stern glare.

Upon hearing President Mic introducing Shōto and Hanta, Izuku sat down and the class watched the two enter the field.

"Oh no..." (L/N) muttered under her breath.

She carefully eyed Todoroki who looked extremely pissed off.

Sero's lost already, she thought knowing that Shōto will most likely go overboard with his attacks.

To start off the match, Sero wrapped his tape around his peer and proceeded to try and swing him out of bounds.

The class watched as Todoroki muttered something before sending an ice attack with his foot to freeze the ground. The attack made its way to Sero and created a burst that caused the entire stadium to shake.

Sero was frozen inside the wave of ice and was now unable to move.

Shōto broke free from the icy restraints and Midnight, who is also somewhat frozen herself, declared Todoroki as the winner after Hanta admitted he couldn't move.

After an eerie silence, the crowd called out, "Nice try," as a means to comfort Sero for at least trying.

(Y/N) watched as Shōto melted the ice with a sad look. The girl abruptly left the stands to go and console Todoroki.

(Y/N)'s POV:
"Shōto!" I called as I saw him exit the field.

"(L/N)?" he questioned. He stopped and waited for me patiently.

I skidded to a halt and caught my breath.

"Why did you call me by my first name?"

"It just slipped out. What's wrong Todoroki? You seemed really, really pissed during that battle?"

Todoroki shot me a confused look.

"I was drunk?"

"No, you were super duper mad," I deadpanned.

Shōto looked at his right hand before saying, "It was ju-"

"Tell me the truth moron! Regardless of what you say, I've decided: we're still friends! And there's nothing you can ever do or say that will change that fact! So tell me what the hell got you so mad to the point that you became astonishingly predictable to your childhood friend!" I demanded, pointing a finger at him in accusation knowing full well that what he was about to say was going to be a flat out lie.

We have a hella weird friendship right now...

Todoroki sighed before turning his gaze to the ground.

"Let's talk later," he said, grabbing my hand and taking me back to the stands before I could argue with him.

I swiftly slipped my hand out of his grip before running off in the opposite direction.

Time skip brought to you by (Y/N) wandering around like a lost puppy

I kicked open the door that led to where President Mic and Eraserhead were currently sitting.

"Did you ditch your class?" Mister Aizawa accused. I let out a whistle as I made my way to their seats. My homeroom teacher merely sighed as he mumbled, "What am I going to do with you (L/N)?"

"Holy shit Eraserhead! Your covered in bandages! How the fuck are you even moving?!"

"Language."

"Looks like (L/N)'s joining us up here today and just in time to see the next matchup!"

"WAIT! IT TOOK ME THAT LONG TO GET HERE?!"

"Knowing you and your habits, you probably got lost, gave up and then bought some food before coming here," Eraserhead stated, scarily accurate.

I sweatdropped as I shamelessly admitted that what he said did in fact happen.

"I only came here because I wanted to see the action from the second best spot."

"Where's the first best spot then?"

"The one where all the teachers sit."

"And here I thought you were joking out this booth being the second best."

"Just do your job," Mister Aizawa and I said.

"I just came here to ditch my class, mainly Bakugō," I added.

"WHAT WAS THAT YOU CRIPPLED MORON?!" a familiar voice bellowed from the field.

"K-Katsuki?! You're on the field already?!"

"YEAH DIPSHIT! DON'T YOU FUCKING PAY ATTENTION?!"

"OF COURSE I DO YOU DAMN HEDGEHOG!"

"SURE AS HELL DOESN'T SEEM LIKE IT!"

"WHAT WAS THAT?!"

"YOU HEARD ME!"

"WHY YOU LITTLE-I'D COME DOWN THERE AND BEAT YOUR COCKY ASS MYSELF IF I HADN'T JUST WOKEN UP FROM A FRICKING COMA! SOMEONE BEAT THIS BITCH FOR ME! I'LL DO IT MYSELF NEXT YEAR!"

"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!"

"THAT'S IT! I'M COMING DOWN THERE TO BEAT YOU-"

The underground hero had somehow managed to hold me back and cover my mouth.

After he apologised for the interruption, President Mic officially introduced Bakugō and Uraraka to the crowd before the fight began.

After the match between Ochaco and Katsuki
I let out a low whistle as the match between Uraraka and Bakugō had now ended.

"And while she's up here, why don't you sit with us and analyse the situation during the matches so you don't disappear to who knows where (L/N)?"

"Did you have to say that in the microphone President Mic?" I sweatdropped.

"You're staying here (L/N)," Eraserhead commanded.

"Okay mum."

Mister Aizawa just sighed at my retort.

"You're no fun!" President Mic and I exclaimed.

"Anyway, looks like it's time for then next match!"

The crowd roared as President Mic introduced Izuku Midoriya and Shōto Todoroki to the crowd again.

Both of them walked onto the battlefield with a serious look in their eyes.

I swallowed dryly knowing that both of them will be rather reckless during this fight judging by their looks.

As I had expected, Todoroki sent a large ice attack which Midoriya countered by using a move he called 'Delware Smash'.

The ice broke apart and Todoroki created a shield to keep him from going out of bounds.

"Looks like this match has started with a bang!"

"This isn't good," I muttered as I began to analyse the situation. "If Midoriya is willing to break his own body to deflect Todoroki's attacks, it can definitely damage his body severely especially if he only uses his hands. Plus he doesn't seem to know Todoroki's fighting style all too well and Todoroki's attacks are pretty fast too making dodging difficult. At this rate, his best bet is to counter and endure the attacks whilst looking for an opening during their battle."

As the fight went on, I began to notice other things about the two competitors.

"Todoroki also has good judgement, reasoning and great mobility. However, he's likely to start trembling if he continues to only use the ice side of his quirk since his body can't deal with the drop of temperature created from generating so much ice. He could counteract that problem by using his fire side, but considering his current mindset, it's likely that he won't."

It would appear that Midoriya had also noticed that Todoroki was shivering after creating so much ice and had figured out that his fire could counteract how cold Shōto must be feeling at this moment.

He began to say something to Todoroki before finally clenching his hand into a fist and yelling, "So come at me with everything you've got!"

One thing I like about this boy is how he inspires others...

As Todoroki rushed towards Midoriya, I noticed how his speed was slower than the last time he had moved.

"Another drawback of using too much ice. Dammit Shōto... Stop being so stubborn."

As the fight continued between them, I realised that Midoriya was trying to make Todoroki see his quirk as his own so he would use his fire side.

"But if Todoroki uses his fire side, he'll have some control issues as not only is his quirk powerful, he hasn't really trained with it. If he was to attack using a combination of both fire and ice... ARE THEY TRYING TO GET THEMSELVES KILLED?!"

"(L/N)! Get back here!"

3rd Person POV:
As (Y/N) navigated her way through the large building, just as she had predicted, Midoriya and Todoroki had began to charge up their quirks for one final clash.

Knowing that the situation had now become dangerous, Midnight and Cementoss readied themselves to stop the two attacks from meeting head on.

(L/N) sped down the entrance to the battlefield where she was met with a blast that destroyed the stadium.

Despite her right arm being in a cast, the girl brought both arms to her face to protect herself from the smoke and debris.

When the smoke cleared, the girl lowered her guard to see Todoroki standing alone inside the boundaries of the field, half of his shirt burned from the blast.

As Midnight announced Shōto as the winner, the (h/c) teen ran to him and congratulated him on his win before asking, "Where's Midoriya?"

Shōto didn't reply, likely in a daze from had happened.

Instead, (Y/N) decided to follow his gaze and there she saw her curly green haired friend who had collapsed next to the wall.

As the crowd discussed Izuku's reckless quirk and his attempts in provoking Shōto, the quirkless girl smacked Shōto around the back of his head as she muttered, "Dumbass..." making him to look at her with quizzical eyes as he raised a brow at her, his hand rubbing the place she had slapped him.

Ignoring fire and ice and everything nice, the teen made her way over to Izuku whilst Midnight yelled at her for ditching President Mic and Eraserhead and for coming down to the field.

She stopped yelling when (L/N) knelt down in front of Izuku and began to lightly slap his cheek at a fast pace as a means to wake the boy up.

She and Cementoss sighed at her all too regular concern for others.

When Izuku wouldn't wake up, the girl got bored of her current method.

A dark aura surrounded the child as a set of devil horns grew on her head.

She grabbed Izuku's shirt using her broken hand, despite it being in a cast for the moment, and proceeded to smack Midoriya's cheek before having her hand come back and slap him on the other cheek.

When that failed, the girl proceeded to grab his shirt with both hands and shake him back and forth while yelling at him to wake up so she could break every bone in his body for being a rash fool so she could do the same to Todoroki afterwards.

As she yelled at the now conscious boy, her peers and the staff at UA sweatdropped at her sudden outburst and lack of patience.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

68K 1.7K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
846 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
79.9K 4.3K 72
Mirianne Shotomoto has a mother with a tough set of morals. Being the arch-nemesis of Endeavor, her mother, Nightmare, actively searched for ways of...
255K 8.2K 38
~Completed~ ghast·ly ˈɡas(t)lē/Submit adjective 1. causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre. - You are one of the League of Villain's top v...