{HIATUS} Quirkfull Hero: Izuk...

Od xikikai

⛔ DO NOT REPOST ⛔ Based on Boku No Hero Academia (My Hero Academia). (Y/N) is a quirkless child with one drea... Více

Warning and Messages
Spoiler Warning
Quirks Explanation
Prologue: Home
Chapter 1: Quirks
Chapter 2: With or Without
Chapter 3: Thanks
Chapter 4: Izuku Midoriya
Chapter 5: Yourself
Chapter 6: Frying Pan
Chapter 7: Conversation
Chapter 8: Into the Night
Chapter 9: Cute
Chapter 10: Face First
Chapter 12: We're Here For You
Chapter 13: Extras
Chapter 14: Darkness
Chapter 15: My Hero
Chapter 16: He's Right
Chapter 17: Midoriya's Success
Chapter 18: Lack of Patience
Chapter 19: Yūki
Chapter 20: Chosen For You
Chapter 21: Real Smooth (Y/N)
Chapter 22: Practical Exam
Chapter 23: A Lot To Discuss
Chapter 24: Quirkless Hero
Chapter 25: Transported
Chapter 26: If Only
Chapter 27: Everything I've Got
Chapter 28: We Messed Up
Chapter 29: Crush
Chapter 30: Getting the Hang of This
Chapter 31: Awkward
Chapter 32: Ow
Chapter 33: Top Spot
Chapter 34: Right Here
Chapter 35: Someone Else
Chapter 36: Unresponsive
Chapter 37: The World of Dreams
Chapter 38: Feelings Are Weird
Chapter 39: The Love That Feels Right
Chapter 40: These Feelings
Chapter 41: I Know
Chapter 42: Never
Chapter 43: Regret
Chapter 44: Each Other
Chapter 45: I Told You We'd Come
Chapter 46: The Kiss
Chapter 47: I Hate My Life
Chapter 48: (Y/N) (L/N)
Chapter 49: I Love You Too Izuku
Chapter 50: Candle Light
Canon Oneshot: Shōto and (Y/N) Adopt a Cat
Chapter 51: Self Doubt
Chapter 52: Aizawa
Chapter 53: You and Me
Chapter 54: Cling Onto Me
Chapter 55: Their Friendship
Chapter 56: Listening To Every Word
Chapter 57: For Now
Chapter 58: How This Story Will End
Canon Oneshot: Izuku Midoriya and Elizabeth the Third
HIATUS

Chapter 11: Kill

1.2K 51 52
Od xikikai

2nd Person POV:
"With all due respect Nezu, I am perfectly capable of travelling to Yuuei and back alone," you said.

"I'm well aware of that fact (Y/N), but it is for your own safety. Also, you will be having lunch with me since you didn't come to visit my office yesterday." You sweatdropped at the memory. "I must admit, hearing Eraserhead's story of how difficult it was to get you to wake up was quite amusing."

You chuckled sheepishly. "Yeah. He did everything, even the old cold water trick and went as far as to throw things at me, mostly apples after I muttered that they were good for getting people waking up."

"At least you will be early for a change rather than rushing around today."

"Heh heh...yeah."

"I'm amazed at how Toshinori Yagi has been able to care for you for so long, yet still doesn't know the most efficient way to wake you up. You must be a heavy sleeper."

"No. I just like sleep."

"You also like food."

You giggled softly, enjoying this time with your Principal and former family friend.

You smiled softly at the memories of when he would come over to take care of you when your parents were away on long missions. He had taken you to Yuuei a few times and it was that first trip that caused you to fall in the love with the academy. You were young yes, but seeing all the different quirks and being able to watch the Sports Festival from where the teachers sit and often being allowed to sit with the announcer was more than enjoyable.

Of course like most things, that all stopped upon your parents passing. Your existence was kept quiet after that.

"Nezu?"

"Yes?"

"Who killed my parents?"

Silence.

"A story you are not yet ready to learn."

You nodded, but in all honesty, you were tired of that answer.

Time skip brought to you by error code 707

3rd Person POV:
Another day ended and to say it wasn't eventful, would be an understatement.

The media had managed to enter Yuuei causing the alarms to set off transforming the once calm lunch room into sheer panic.

It was Tenya Iida who had managed to resolve the situation at hand and calm down all the students who were in the hall.

(Y/N) wasn't aware of the incident in the dining hall until had she gotten back to class but she had heard the alarm.

Then Izuku gave his position to Tenya who takes the job...very seriously.

The girl sweatdropped upon remembering that moment.

Sure, he'd make a great class representative, but...Izuku would have been better.

It was a real shame that he's really, really shy.

The R rated hero Midnight walked beside her, not saying a word.

The quirkless teenager suddenly pulled a weird face when she remembered the lecture she got from her homeroom teacher for ditching him the other day. He chewed her up and spat her out as if he was her actual father.

It was quite a display for the class who, aside from the three classmates that were with her when Eraserhead pretty much kidnapped her, found out that she was escorted to Yuuei and to wherever it is she goes after school until she returns home.

"What's wrong kiddo?"

"I just remembered that Mister Aizawa gave me one long lecture in front of the whole class because I ditched him the other day when going to a friend's."

Midnight nodded. "Why are we walking today?"

"To mix things up a little. Gotta stay active and healthy to be a hero."

Midnight bit her bottom lip. "Still not giving up, huh?"

"Heck no! That's my dream and I'm gonna chase it until I catch it!" the quirkless girl cheered.

"I must admit, with the score you got, I'm impressed."

"Huh?" The girl whipped her head to look at the pro hero next to her.

"If I was quirkless...I probably wouldn't even try, but you... You're going at it with everything you've got. If I was your mother, I'd be more than proud. In fact, 'proud' would be an understatement."

(Y/N)'s eyes lit up like fireworks. She tackled the older girl into a hug.

Midnight was surprised at first, however she gladly returned it. "Let's get you home."

All Might's Place
"Mister Yagi?" the reader called out into an empty household. "I'm back!"

The girl walked into the home with Midnight behind her.

"He doesn't appear to be home kiddo. Maybe he's out?"

(Y/N) simply shrugged. "Looks like it."

"Would you like me to stay until he arrives?"

"Nah. You have other stuff to do. I'm perfectly capable of protecting myself in my own home. I have a frying pan after all."

Midnight chuckled slightly before bidding farewell to the teenager, leaving her alone in the empty household.

(Y/N) locked the door and went up to her workshop.

"Where are the blueprints for the next...oh here they are."

She gathered the materials listed and got to work.

A few hours later
Upon finishing the mechanism, the young child noticed that her guardian was yet to return so she went out into the back garden to test her new invention.

To be blunt, she had built a teleporter.

Not very creative, but the girl figured she could use it when her reaction time was too slow. It required her to type, which was currently the only downside.

Of course, this was only a prototype to see if she had got the science behind the device correct.

The girl punched in the coordinates for UA High, more precisely, her classroom.

Upon completing the set digits, (Y/N) found herself in the currently empty classroom within mere seconds. She was standing on a certain pervert's desk as she looked around.

"Okay...so it works. I should remember that there might be a slight margin of error though since nothing is ever 100% right. So how can I transfer this so I can use it in a fight..."

The girl teleported back home and began to brainstorm ideas.

Time skip to the USJ brought to you by my lazy butt

(Y/N)'s POV:
Whilst Thirteen explained to us what we would be doing today here at the USJ, I couldn't help but feel that something was off.

For one, All Might wasn't here like she should be and when I overheard Eraserhead asked Thirteen why he wasn't here, the hero simply showed three fingers. For whatever reason, that was enough to get Mister Aizawa to drop the subject.

I had been escorted straight to the USJ by Thirteen themself, instead of going to Yuuei.

I wasn't in my hero costume as it was still in the making. Apparently the support department was unsure what to create for a quirkless girl.

So instead, like Midoriya, I was in the school's PE uniform.

"Now then, I have three, four, maybe five or six things to say." I sweatdropped at Thirteen's indecisiveness. In a way, they were a bit like Midoriya in that sense.

I say they because I don't know Thirteen's gender despite the number years we've known each other.

As Thirteen continued to talk, I noticed something forming far behind them. I stepped forward and squinted my eyes in an attempt to make out what it was.

"(L/N)," Eraserhead warned, thinking I was planning on ditching the class.

"There's some shadowy, swirly thing over there teach'. Might wanna check it out," I casually mentioned.

Aizawa turned around.

The class and I watched as a face covered with a hand peered at us from the shadow portal. Numerous people began to walk to the centre of the USJ as the hand man said something.

Me being me didn't pay attention because I knew we weren't allowed to fight and instead would be evacuated soon.

Aizawa ordered Thirteen to protect the class and jumped off into the fray, but not before Midoriya voiced his concerns. As our teacher left, I placed a hand on Midoriya's shoulder. He looked at me worried.

"He'll be fine. The heroes will come soon and we're all gonna be safe."

Midoriya nodded as the two of us hesitantly followed Thirteen and our class to the exit.

Unfortunately, the person who I assume was behind the shadow portal blocked our escaped talking about how they were informed that All Might would be here.

Wait... informed? Does that mean someone in our school's a traitor?

Regardless, this attack is well planned out so far.

Bakugō and Kirishima attempted to attack misty over there despite Thirteen's pleas for them not to.

Next we were all engulfed in the shadows and some of us fell through a portal.

I found myself landing on top of my former friend Todoroki.

"Hi."

"Get off," he responded rather coldly.

"Ouch," I retorted as I stood up, offering a hand to help him stand as well.

He slapped it away and stood up.

Rude!

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

I turned around to see several villains.

"What a lovely couple of kids to beat."

I gagged a little, before retorting, "If anyone's getting beat, it's you guys!"

"(L/N). Don't engage them. You don't have a quirk."

I felt a vein pop on my forehead. "Excuse you! I got into UA for a reason! Stop underestimating me Mister Recommendation's!"

Todoroki rolled his eyes before blocking an incoming attack. I ran to the one who had been conversing with us. I kicked him in the stomach causing him to stumble back.

Whilst he attempted to catch his breath, I grabbed a taser that the school asked me to keep with me at all times including when I'm in UA or with the pros.

I tasered the villain on the floor, rendering him unconscious.

"Behind you!"

Thanks to Todoroki's warning, I spun around on my toes and roundhouse kicked the guy attacking me from behind, my foot hitting the side of his head.

He fell unconscious and I noticed two more men coming at me from both sides, quirks ready.

I waited until the last second to dodge their attacks making them run into each other.

Todoroki, having enough of this, froze the whole ground which I luckily managed to avoid.

"Now then, how do you plan to kill All Might?"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

67.8K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
1.6K 50 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
254K 8.2K 38
~Completed~ ghast·ly ˈɡas(t)lē/Submit adjective 1. causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre. - You are one of the League of Villain's top v...
749K 22.1K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...