Fluff 01: FATE OF LOVE(the un...

Od Shinlee_15

Description: (WARNING: A LOT OF GRAMMATICAL ERROR) Do you believe that if you're meant to... Více

Chapter 1: Rumor
Chapter 2: 1000%
Chapter 3: We together
Chapter 4: Kkuchaen was born
Chapt 5: The begining of Love
Chapt. 6: It is Love or just infatuation
Chapt. 7 Feather
Chapt. 8: Missing Chaeyeon
Chapt. 9: I miss You
Chapt. 10: Mutual Feelings
Chapt. 11: Officially Yours
Chapt. 12: Secretly Dating
chapt. 13: First Official Date
Chapt. 14: Sweet text messages
Chapt. 15: Jump into Conclusion
Chapt. 16: Caught in the Act
Chapt. 17: Playful Sakura
Chapt. 18: Hide and Seek
Chapt. 19: She Called Her LOVE??
Chapt. 20: Mysterious Person
Chapt. 21: Yena's Day
Chapt. 23: Intense Moment
Chapt. 24: Kiss Mark
Chapter 25: Shocking Revelation
Chapter 26: Yena released the bomb
Chapter 27: Mysterious Someone
Chapter 28: Sakura's Past
Chapt. 29: Threat
Chapt 30: The Discovery of the Lies
Chapt 31: Someone from the Past
Chapt. 32: Hostage
Chapt. 33: The shot through the heart
Chapt. 34: Fate lead us to Love(ending)
Speacial Chapter: The Long lasting Love

Chapt. 22: Meet My Family

1.3K 56 7
Od Shinlee_15

"Yena!?.." Sakura screamed that make Yena surprised.

"Ah.. ehh..., enjoy your moment, bye.." Yena said and run fastly out of the rooftop.

"That duck is really annoying.., she really pissed me off." Sakura complaint to Chaeyeon who standing beside her.

"Hahahaha.., the two of you is cute when you bicker each other. I enjoyed watching." Chaeyeon commented and put her armed in Sakura's shoulder.

"Really!!! you enjoyed?."" Sakura sarcastically said to Chaeyeon who was smiling to her.

"Yeah.. why?" Chae said.

"You enjoyed watching me roasted by that duck? I hate you." Sakura said and walked out...

"What did I do this time?" Chaeyeon was confused why Sakura leave her and walked out suddenly. Chae just scratch her head and started walking out in the rooftop.

Chaeyeon entered their room, and all her friends are their.

"Are you ok Chaeyeon unnie? Did Sakura-chan apologised to you.?" Yujin immidiately asked Chae.

"Ah yeah... Saku-chan already apologised to me.., I'm ok now." Chae answered Yujin's question.

"Of course they ok Yujin-shi... they already kissi--". Yena was cut when Sakura put the burger in her mouth.

"What is it Yena unnie? I did not here what you're saying." Yujin asked Yena again.

"A-ah nothing..., I'm trying to say that Sakura-chan already say her sorry and  her and Chaeyeon-si are in good terms." Yena reasoned out.., she's nervous because Sakura was glaring at here. While Chaeyeon's brows raised up at her.

"Ah thats good to hear." Yujin said and go back to her seat..

Chaeyeon sit beside Minju and they talked some random things. The two catch up each other's doing, they didn't bond anymore. Not like when the two of them are still in us, they always go together.

"You don't feel homesick here Minju-shi? You know..., your parents are staying in US while you go back in korea.?" Chaeyeon asked her bestfriend with concern tone.

"Sometimes I feel homesick Chaeyeon unnie.., But thanks to you and to them, they make me happy and forget that I am alone." Minju said while looking to their friends and back to Chaeyeon.

"Don't be sad I'm always here for you.., You have many friends.., Unnie is always here remember that." Chaeyeon sincerely said to her bestfriend...

"T-thank y-you Chaeyeon unnie.. I don't know what to do without you beside me." Minju was teary eyed on Chaeyeon's word. She can't say any words anymore. She just hugged her bestfriend. Chaeyeon hugged her back and whisper something that make Minju stomped her foot and punch Chaeyeon's shoulder.

"Don't cry here in room,Yujin will be turned off." Minju's face became red on what Chaeyeon said. Chae just laugh, but her chuckled stop when Sakura loudly dropped her book in her disk, and stood up from her seat. She walked out in the room without saying goodbye. Everyone was shookt on Sakura's action.

Hyewon who was busy eating also stop and wondered. Eunbi who was busy playing with Nako also surprised on Sakura's action.

"What happened to Sakura unnie?" Wonyoung innocently asked.

"I don't know either." Yujin answered.

"Some one is jealous... jealous..
She can't take it.. take it...
She was glaring... glaring to her girl...
But her lover... lover.,
was busy to another girl." Yena sang loudly and clapped her hand.

Chaeyeon looked to Chaeyeon who was sitting in front of her. Yena was looking to he too. And telling the message through her eyes that you should "Follow your girl.. and tamed the wolf."

Through that Chaeyeon understand what Yena trying to tell her. Chaeyeon just get her bag and say goodbye to her friends.

"Ah guys.., I need to go home early, we have emergency in house." Chae reasoned out. Everyone believe to her reasoned and no one asked further question. She hurriedly go out to the classroom, she picked her phone in her pocket and called Sakura's number. But Sakura's phone was unattended.

"Where did she go? her phone is out of coverage." Chae asked her self.

Chaeyeon hurriedly go out to the school gate. She roamed her eyes and she found the familiar figure in convenient store in front of their school. She immediately run on the other side of the road, and go inside  the store. Sakura was paying her bottled water in the cashier, she did not even noticed that Chaeyeon also there.

Sakura just upset because of the reason that she feel jealous on the closeness of Minju and her Jjaeyeon. She can't take to watch that Chae and Minju is sweet to each other. Thats why she walked out, if she didn't do that, everyone will no their relationship. Sakura thinking that it's hard for her to hide their relationship anymore. She can't tell and show to everyone that Chaeyeon is her, she can't shout to the world that she own Chaeyeon's heart.

Sakura just sigh and get her bottled watered that she buy. She turned her back to the counter and walked outside the convenient store. Chae was following her, Chaeyeon suddenly hugged her from behind. Sakura was suprised, and ready to punch someone's faces when she realized that she knew that person who embracing her. By the smell of the person who was hugging her, she easily known who was that.

"Come with me love..., we go somewhere." Chae suddenly said that make Sakura turned her face towards her. Sakura was confused on what Chaeyeon's means.

"Where did we go?"

"Just come with me.., you will know if you come with me Saku-chan." Chaeyeon said and loosen her armed from embracing her girl. She slide her hand to Sakura's hand and interwined it together.

"Please tell me..,where we are going?" Sakura asked her again but Chae just smiled to her, she still walking and pulling Sakura.

"Jjaeyeon..., please tell me already, I feel nervous here." Sakura is now pleading to Chaeyeon to tell her where they go.

"Just relax.. I will not take you to an unsafe place, trust me." Chaeyeon respond. Sakura just nod, but she felt really nervous. 

The red mercedes car awaits them in the side way. The two walked to the direction of the car, the driver are outside in the car. Waiting for them to arived and ready to open the back door.

"Your driver is here... I think you need to go home Jjaeyeon. Your parents have something important to dicuss with you." Sakura said while looking to Chae's driver.

"It's not Saku-chan.. I personally called him to fetch us and send to our destination." Chaeyeon explained to her lover.

"Eh?! O-ok."

The two hoop in, in the back seat when the driver open the door. Chaeyeon also get inside and closed the backseat. The driver start the engine and drive moderately to where the two was going. Sakura really feel nervous and she don't know why. 

After 45 minutes of travel the car entered in a big gate. Sakura gasp on what she see.

"Where are we?" Sakura asked panicly. She had now a idea where they are.

"Where here in my home.., soon to be your home too." Chaeyeon said. Sakura blushed on what Chaeyeon told her.

Chaeyeon's house is really big, not house.., It's a mansion. Sakura's house is also big but she didn't expect that Chaeyeon's home is bigger. 2 times bigger than her home.

Sakura was nervous now, her and Chaeyeon was walking in the mansion door. Sakura was now gripping Chaeyeon's hand that enterwined at her shaking palm.

"Jjaeyeon.., I'm n-nervous a-and at the same time s-scared." Sakura confessed shekingly. Chae just chuckled.

"Don't be scared.., Mom will love you and dad is not here. And I'm sure that dad also like you to be her daughter in law." Chae said and teased Sakura.

"I'm not k-kidding h-here Jjaeyeon, don't make fun of me. I'm s-shaking here." Sakura respond and gripped Chaeyeon's hand tightly again when Chae open the door. The house is so silent, no one is here? Sakura think.

"Mom? Mom?.. I'm already here." Chaeyeon called her mom, that makes Sakura even nervous.

"Sweety I'm here in the kitchen." here mom response. Chae pulled Sakura to walked in the kitchen. Sakura's step is so heavy. When the two entered in the kitchen, Sakura saw a pretty woman that similar to her girlfriend.

"her mom?" Sakura said to her self.

"What are you cooking mom? Chae asked her mom.

"I'm baking some cup cakes honey. Why you're early today? It's still 3:00 pm." Her mom asked Chae without looking at her. Her mom is so busy putting some toppings in cupcakes. She did not even noticed Sakura's present.

"Mom? I want you to meet Sakura." Chae introduced her to her mom.
Chaeyeon's mom automatically looked to them.  Chae's mom looked to Sakura from head to toe, that makes the cherry blossom nervous.

"Who is she?" Mrs. Lee asked without a smiled in her face. Sakura is now hiding behind Chaeyeon because she is now afraid.

"J-Jjaeyeon." the only word came out to Sakura's mouth. Sakura want to cry, thinking that what if Mrs. Lee don't like her for her daughter? what if Mr. Lee don't like the idea that her eldest daughter inrelationship in another girl.

"Mom!! Don't scared her." Chaeyeon said to her mother.

"I'm just kidding sweety.., Sakura right?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"A-Ah yes maam.. Miyawaki Sakura." Sakura introduced herself and extend her armed for shake hand.

"Come here sweety.., give me a hugged." Mrs. Lee said. Sakura was surprised on what she heard. Sakura stiffin and didn't move behind Chaeyeon, Chae just laugh her. Mrs. lee walked slowly towards Sakura and Chaeyeon gived way to her mother. Mrs. Lee embraced the froozen Sakura. But she recovered and she hugged Mrs. Lee back.

"Welcome to the family." Mrs. Lee whispered to Sakura that makes the girl blushed. Mrs. Lee broke the hugged and smiled to Sakura and looked to her daughter who was smiling watching them.

"Mom Sakura is my-... you know." Chaeyeon shyly said. Mrs. Lee understand her daughter, She won't stopped her daughter for liking some one, even they are the same girl. She will suopport her daughter happiness
and accept that.

"I know that... Chaeryeong accidentally mention you and Sakura are inrelationship. Don't worry your dad don't mind it." Mrs. Lee said with assurance that they have no problem with her appa. Chae feel relief about what her mom say.

-----------------------------------

Sakura volunteer to help Mrs. Lee to cooked their dinner, while Chaeyeon going up staires in her room. Mrs. Lee enjoyed the accompanied of Sakura, Sakura was now confortable and not scared to Mrs. Lee anymore.

"You know Sakura..., I really like you for my daughter." Mrs. Lee suddenly said.

"A-ah t-thank you Mrs. Lee." Sakura shyly answered.

"Don't call me Mrs. Lee, it's to formal. Just call me mom." Mrs. Lee said while chapping the carrots.

"E-Ehh?" the only world came out to her mouth.

"Call me mom ok." Mrs. Lee said, Sakura just nod. 

"You need to rest Sakura.., washed your hands already and go to Chaeyeon's room upstairs and rest. " Mrs. Lee said to Sakura.

"I'm ok m-mom... I will help you more." Sakura said.

"Don't worry I can handled this. You should rest upstairs. Chaeyeon's room is on the left corner side., the door with feather ingraved in the door. " Mrs. Lee said. Sakura just followed whag mrs. Lee said. she wash her hands and go out to the kitchen. She slowly walked to the stairs.

"Wow!! their house is really huge." Sakura was mesmerized on what she see. And because of that, she forgot what Mrs. Lee said about the location of the room of her lover. She open the door with a ryeong initial that ingraved. She slowly open the door, and she immediately saw the back of the blonde hair who was sitting in thw chair of the study table. She's reading the book and did not notice the presence of Sakura.

Sakura slowly walked to that person and hugged her from behind.

"Love.., your mom is great." Sakura said. The girl that she hugged was surprised and stood up from her seat and turned to Sakura.

"What the hell are you doing in my room and who are you-" The girl cut her words when she saw the person that she shouted. Sakura was shookt and shaking because of Chaeyeon's said to her.

"I'm sorry Sakura unnie.. I didn't mean to shout you, I'm just surprised." Chaeryeong apologised.
Sakura's eyes widden.

"Jjaeyeon called me unnie.?" Sakura was priceless and can't believe on what she heard from her Jjaeyeon's mouth.

"What!!? you called me unnie? I can't believe this." Sakura whined.

"Sorry I forgot to introduce myself to you. I'm Lee Chaeryeong.., Chaeyeon's younger sister. not twin sister." Chaeryeong said and offer her hand for handshakes.

Sakura's jaw litterary dropped and he eyes widden. "I though she is Jjaeyeon? So she is the sister of Jjaeyeon that I saw in mall with that Rhujin girl? They really look a like" Sakura whispered to herself.

"I'm sorry.., I though that you are Jjaeyeon." Sakura said and accept Chaeryeong hand for a sheke hand.

"It's ok unnie. You are looking for Chaeyeon unnie?" Chaeryeong asked her.

"Ah yeah.. I thought that this is her room." Sakura said with a shy smile.

"Come to me, I will accompanied you to Chaeyeon unnie's room." Chaeryeong said and lead Sakura to Chaeyeon's room. The two stopped in the door that has a feather ingraved in the door.

"This is her room Sakura unnie.. just open the door. I'm going back to my room now." Ryeong said and wave to Sakura. Sakur say thank you to Ryeong .

Sakura slowly open the room door of Chaeyeon. The room is so fancy, the color was mixed of white and mint green. Sakura closed the door and roamed eyes around the room. She immediately saw her lover, sleeping in the king size bed peacefully. Sakura walked to Chaeyeon's bed and sit in the other side. Sakura just smiled and stroke Chaeyeon's fluffy cheecks.

"You're so cute.." Sakura said and pintch Chaeyeon's fluffy cheecks. Chaeyeon groaned because of pain in her cheeks, but she still back to sleep. Sakur lied down beside Chaeyeon. She kissed Chaeyeon cheeks the become red becuse she squeeze it. Sakura putt her hand on Chaeyeon's stomach and hugged her girlfriend tightly inside the blanket.  Sakura just closed her eyes and say something before falling asleep.

"I'm lucky because I found the person like you, and being part of my life. Fate makes me come her to korea, because of the reasoned that I found love her." Sakura whispered before she fall asleep deeply.....

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13.2K 242 14
maybe. it really was fate. not a coincidence. maybe, Hina was the main key to this guy. maybe, I didn't deserve hina at all. this is not a coincidenc...
30.7K 977 39
Love is confusing Past is a memory. Today is a gift. Tommorow is a mystery. And destiny have A TWIST ENDING *"What should i do? Who do i truly love...
904 85 44
Suga Fanfiction. (ongoing) You have never believed in love. Never believed in destiny. Never believed in Fate. Your Life was nothing simple. Eve...
1.4K 7 28
" If in the future we were to meet again , and if we were to fall in love again .. and fate has brought us together , then will I will definitely wil...