Back to December ::vixx fanfi...

By vixxchuu

-Completed- . . . . "Welcome December!! This Winter will be colder than before.." Ella stretc... More

Leo's Story: Back to December
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

Epilogue

1.3K 66 7
By vixxchuu

Epilogue

'Also that eonnie!! You've gone with her up until now!!' I cried even louder like a baby seeing a candy, though I was now confessing him indirectly!!

Just I couldn't hold it anymore.. The wound was wider and wider until no medicine could heal.

'Ellaa..' Taekwoon sighed and pulled me in his arms. I kept whining on that warm chest.

'Now read them! —*' After I finished crying and hitting, Taekwoon opened up the dream box and pushed it near my knee.

I looked up and down his face and the brown thing in front of me.

'Clear your lost thought then we can jump to another problem'

I stretched out my hand and lifted one of the three papers up. My fingers were shaking as the first list was unwrapped.

'(_ _)'

'Open your eyes! =='

'(_.<)'

'(-_-)**'

'(>.o)'

'Read it or I'll kiss you (=_=)++'

'(0.0)'

I quickly moved away and unwrapped all the papers. It wasn't because I was scared.. Just I didn't want to be exploited!!

4. Hey, Loser!!

5. If you read this, it means you have no more choices besides accepting the last paper immediately. Refusal and delay are not confirmed.

6. Be my girlfriend.

-Topp-

The small papers fell off from my hands along with my trembling body..

I gasped and stared at them crazily..

Was I in a dream or what??

'Wh-wh-what are these??'

'My dream lists'

'I meant wh-why?' I palmed my mouth for the shaky voice wouldn't come out again..

Oh my!! My head went dizzy as well as my pounding heartbeat.

'Emm..I bet you must have read them in disorder! These three are the first to approach'

'But why-why you did leave that day and ask me to congratulate, also that eonnie'

Holding my shivering body, I fixated eyes on Taekwoon and inquired the things drove me this insane.

Why-why was thing this messy??

Taekwoon paused and blinked all over. I guessed, he was rewinding the memories.

'Orr.. Don't you remember I told you I had something to tell? I passed the audition to be a singer and I had to live in the dorm with my group Vixx, I really wanna tell you so bad but time was so short and urgent.'

'......'

'And you even said you already knew what I was going to tell and understood everything. That relieved me as I was afraid you would be lonely and angry when I left without telling.'

'.......'

'I bet you might have got the news from the internet or YouTube but I really didn't find a clue of why you avoided me and moved out'

'........'

'And that eonnie?? You meant the girl coming with me or not?

-nod nod-

'Eummm.. You were jealous with me since then?? ^^'

Taekwoon smirked and messed my head.

'She was one of our staffs, doing makeup and etc'

'How about Eun Ji?'

'Huh??'

I pushed his hand away and glared those blackie eyes.

'Orr.. I just randomly said it out coz I wanna know my girlfriend is sulky because of what, and I already got it! Because she really loves me and can't live without me! You're so huggable! Come in my arms now, babe'

I escaped from his hands and shook my head with a frown.

'What?? You haven't yet clear with it?'

'Taekwoon..'

'Emm??'

'.....'

'Okayx3, just ask anything you're wondering now, I'll answer everything. Just don't go away from me again! I really miss you'

I stalled my fingers to pinch his arms off my waist when the big body cuddled me in his chest.

His warm breath was running on my head..

His heartbeat was pounding fast in my ears..

And his cold hands were wrapping my waist..

Tell me.. I was in my dream or not?? I could not decide this vivid feeling!! It was so real!

'Taekwoon..'

'Call me oppa'

'Emm.. Oppa'

The hands around my waist tightened.

'You said I read them in disorder, right? Yess, I did.. And that day when I saw her, I already got the reason of why you didn't want to be my friend..'

'You are a babo yeoja(stupid girl)'

'Yeahh, but you have never guessed of how painful I was to see my best friend whom I am into staying with other girl..'

'........'

'I was really afraid.. extremely that I couldn't stay here any longer.. Afraid that I would speak out my mind and broke your relationship..'

'.......'

'Don't you know my heart was even stabbed severely seeing you smile happily and asked to congratulate your new life..'

'..........'

'And until now, you still have that eonnie around..'

'..........'

'Sorry..but I could not think of anything else besides this'

...............

................

................

There was silence between us, somewhat I felt so good to bring out the rocks and sands from my heart..

They were too heavy; yet I could cuddle them these long times..

I wondered myself too..

'Ella..'

'........'

'Sorry..'

'Me too. Sorry, oppa'

I chinned up and matched eyes with him.

'Let's start again and forget that confusion'

-nod nod-

The slender fingers stroked my cheeks and smiled which beamed me so bright as well.

'But before we begin, let's finish something first!'

I sensed something dangerous from that tall figure, thus I unlocked his arms and shifted backward. Taekwoon just grinned and shrugged but his eyes were telling me this "You'll be mine after all"

Asghh!! That made my heat pounded like a drum!! >0<

'Ella, don't you remember the rule of this dream box?' Taekwoon collected the messy papers and kept them back which froze my back..

'If anyone opens it before the date, he or she will get punished..' The sexy voice uttered in a cold tone that could freeze the listener's heart.

'Wh-what?? Don't tell me you haven't read my dream lists??'

'Can say, I don't even touch it' Another brown box came out and I agreed with him because the lock key didn't flake off like mine.

'Coz I know what my girlfriend is wishing for..'

'......' My jaw dropped with that evil smile!! I instantly stood up and was about to run away but my wrist was locked.

Just then Taekwoon stood up in his full height and lowered his head.

'Ehh, why so fast?? You haven't completed the mission yet.' Those blackie eyes teased me along his corner lip lifted up.

'Wh-what do you want me to do?'

The problem: I was a kind of person who valued the promise!! And I thought he would break the rule too, thus we could compromise but I guessed my intuition was wrong this time.

'Emmm..what should you do ehhh?' He smirked and rubbed his temple which fell me off the tall building!!

I was certainly sure that I was unsafe from now on!!

'Emmm...' That gorgeous face bent lower till his nose touched mine.

I wanna push him away and run..bu-but.. my body didn't follow!! Ahhh, what should I do????

Whatever, my mind went dead as soon as those pinky lips whispering near my lips with his sweet and sexy voice.

'Kiss me..'

'Hahhhh'

'Hug me also..'

'Huhhhh'

'And...'

'Ehhhhhhh'

'Stay with me all this night long..'

'#$:**$#$)-)**%#@'

'But before that, lemme..'

I got no time to complain as soon as that soft warm thing landed on my lip and spread out his spell, the scary spell that threw me up to the sky and fell back into that cottony cuddle.

'Ella'

'>\\\<'

I lowered myself when that gorgeous face exhaled next to mine.

'Ne-ne?'

'Saranghamnida, babo~(I love you, silly) '

-Kiss-
. . . . .
Hello, reader(s)! Thank you very much for taking time reading the story and vote and comment. I greatly appreciate your support~ 😊

Please also support my other stories:

1. Mr. Papa
2. Don't Forget
3. Say You Love Me
4. Eternity
5. Marry Me
6. The Hired Groom
7. Depend On Me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 3.8K 63
"I don't understand you so many times..." A gameplay request from an unknown player? Accepted. It was started. Online game to online texts to voice...
59.4K 4.4K 30
"In one of the stars, we'll be living one day. In one of them, we'll be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look a...
3K 258 22
"Please don't go Tae...why do I feel like you are going to disappear all of a sudden?? Please Taehyung" y/n cried "You must forget about me" Tae said...
355K 9.8K 37
✨ When Y/N ends up in bed with a HOT, TATTOOED, PIERCED, dark haired man after her Christmas leaving party, she never expected to meet him again in t...