MASTERPIECE

idleworship- द्वारा

[joshler] tyler falls in love with the boy upstairs music taste. अधिक

part one.
part two.
part three.
part four.
part five.
part seven.
part eight.
part nine.
part ten.
part eleven.
part twelve.
part thirteen.
part fourteen.
part fifteen.
part sixteen.
part seventeen.
part eighteen.
part nineteen.

part six.

53 7 0
idleworship- द्वारा

shortly after that, joshua left tyler's apartment and went back to his own.

tyler sat down on his couch while tracing shapes of random things on his forearm.

tyler didn't think he would have a friend here. his last neighbor wasn't the brightest person out there.

what should he do? is this what friends do? should he invite joshua over more? should he get his phone number? should he start knocking on joshua's door and hanging out there?

tyler laughed at those thoughts. he didn't even know if joshua liked him or if he was just using him as a distraction.

tyler got off of his coach and went over to his blank canvas, trying to keep his mind off of things.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

179K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
985K 24.7K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
637K 23.2K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 39.6K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...