Lost (Alpha and Luna Sequel)...

Bởi prettypinklass

NOTE: MANY ASPECTS OF THIS BOOK WILL NOT MAKE SENSE IF YOU HAVE NOT FIRST READ "Alpha and Luna", GO READ THAT... Xem Thêm

◇•1•◇
◇•2•◇
◇•3•◇
◇•5•◇
◇•6•◇
◇•7•◇
◇•8•◇
◇•9•◇
◇•10•◇
◇•11•◇
◇•12•◇
◇•13•◇
◇•14•◇
◇•15•◇
◇•16•◇
◇•17•◇
◇•18•◇
◇•19•◇
◇•20•◇
◇•21•◇
◇•22•◇
◇•23•◇
◇•24•◇
◇•25•◇
◇•26•◇
◇•27•◇
◇•28•◇
◇•Final•◇

◇•4•◇

824 17 5
Bởi prettypinklass

Chapter 4
Fighting
Katelyn and Travis

◇•◇•◇

Katelyn

"So, any plans?" I ask.

"More testing today..." Taiya groans.

"This is stupid!" Aphmau exclaims.

"How have your dreams been?" Kaiya asks her.

Recently, Aphmau's been having weird dreams, with a guy named Aaron, who is apparently her fiancé.

"The usual..." she sighs.

Then suddenly, I get the stupidest idea.

"Let's cause a riot."

They all stare at me.

"A riot? As in, fight people? Uh, have you been counting security guards?" Taiya asks.

"I don't see another option. I'm tired of being here, and I know you all are to. We  all know how to fight, and are strong." I say.

"Well... you aren't wrong. It's a good idea, but we need a plan. We need our old clothes, and an escape route." Aphmau says.

"I have a map." Ein says, making us all jump.

"Stop doing that!" I snap.

"Sorry." He shrugs, and puts the map down. We all huddle over it, examining.

"There." Kaiya puts her finger down, and traces a line. "That's the easiest escape route. It goes by the room where our clothes are, and if we fight hard enough the Guards won't be too much of a problem."

"Looks good to me. What about the scientists?" Taiya asks.

"They've been checking out me and Aphmau. The males at least. If we see them, punch them." I say.

"Sounds great. When do we go?" Kaiya asks.

"How about now?" Aphmau asks.

I smile.

"Let's do this."

Travis

"I... have a really bad feeling suddenly." I say.

"What's wrong?" Aaron asks.

"I think the girls are about to get themselves into a lot of trouble for some reason." I sigh.

Aaron tense up suddenly, and puts his hand over his neck.

"Yeah... I feel it to. Aphmau is in danger..." he mutters.

"I can see the lab, we're almost there." Nell says.

Aaron takes off running, with my close behind.

"Aaron! Travis! Wait up!" Zane yells, running after us.

"Zane!" Kawaii~chan follows.

"Nana! Slow down, I'm not as fast as you!" Nell calls.

In a matter of minutes, we reach the lab.

Alarms are blaring, and people are scattered everywhere.

A pink haired meifwa male, looking almost exactly like Kawaii~chan and Nell, runs over.

"Nana! Nell! Where have you been?!" He exclaims.

"No time Neren, what happened?!" Nell asks, pushing past Kawaii~chan.

"The prisoners started a riot, a male werewolf is helping them." He replies.

"Where are they?!" I demand, grabbing his shirt collar.

He squeaks.

"Where. Are. They?" I repeat.

"I-I don't know! I lost sight of them after the blue one punched me-"

"I can hear her." Aaron runs off, and again we follow.

Katelyn

"Ready to get out of here?" I ask, finishing putting on the blue t-shirt.

"As I'll ever be, let's ditch this place." Taiya says.

Aphmau is in a red hoodie, with a light purple crop-top, and black pants, with white runners. A ring, just like the one this Aaron person gave her, was on her finger.

Kaiya is dressed in a darker purple mini dress and white shorts, along with pink flats.

Taiya wears a pink hoodie zipped up, with pink sweatpants and purple flats.

I'm wearing a blue t-shirt and jeans, along with blue sneakers.

Aphmau reaches for the door, but before she can open it, it swings open.

There before us, stood two people.

A man in a red hoodie, unzipped and no shirt, and a re bandanna over his eyes. His pants were black, and his skin was tanned. He was also muscular.

Next to him was a white haired guy with emerald green eyes and paler skin. He wore a green hoodie, without a zipper, and black pants.

Instinctively, I ran over and punched them both.

"Woah! Katelyn!" Aphmau grabs my hand, and pulls me away.

"Owch! Geez, looks like some things haven't changed..." the white haired guy grumbles.

"Sorry, instincts. Who are you?" I ask.

"Katelyn! That's Aaron..." Aphmau hisses at me.

"The guy you keep dreaming about?" I ask.

"Don't say it like that!" She starts blushing.

"I don't care who they are, are they on our side or not?" Taiya asks.

"Your side." Aaron says.

"You really don't remember me?" The white haire guy asks.

"Travis?" I blurt, not sure where it came from.

"Hah! You do remember me! Let's go!" He grabs my hand, and I immediately pull away.

"Nope. Just your name. Don't grab my hand again, unless your face wants to meet my fist." I say.

"Katelyn, stop arguing with him and let's go!" Aphmau exclaims, following Aaron outside.

I sigh, and follow them with the twins.

"Where's Ein?" Kaiya asks suddenly.

"I thought he was waiting outside the door." Taiya looks at Aaron and Travis.

"We didn't see him." Travis says.

"We can look for him later, let's go before the guards catch up." I say, pointing at the security guards who had just entered the hall.

"STOP!" One yells.

Taiya turns and runs backwards long enough to flip him off.

Kaiya snickers as she turns back around.

"Stop fooling around, come on!" Aphmau exclaims.

So we run.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

16.4K 406 24
If following the volume of her beating heart was all it took to find her and get her out of the god awful living situation she was in, why didn't he...
35.3K 1.1K 34
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS DRUG USE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " But your so...
12.7K 461 21
Aphmau had been alone all her life, only having her mom with her when she was sad or lonely. She was home schooled her entire life, her only friends...
10K 410 32
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " The nerve! " " Wha...