Knots

By KnightKrawler

A collection of short erotic fanfics. More

Private Lesson

KNOT

45 1 2
By KnightKrawler

Aiemapt leaned over Kai diligently executing each shibari style knot. He wanted his new design to frame Kai's waist like a corset. "There too tight, Aiemapt's pet murmurs out of breath as black curly locks tickled the exposed skin of his stomach." "I love this color on you my pet. Red wine is my favorite; it complements your skin tone perfectly, Aiem said as he carefully scanned Kai's body."

With light touches and nimble fingers, his left-hand trails the length of Kai's defined supple thighs teasingly and successfully eliciting a provocative low whimper. Aiem could not help but fantasize about stifling that sensuous sound with feverish rushed busses.

"Those lips of yours are sinfully sweet, and my thoughts about you leave me breathless." "I wish that this project was not due tomorrow, or I would unravel you in so many ways, Aiemapt sighed out in defeat." He quickly motions for Kai to turn over to lay on his front, and then proceeded to pose him in the forbidden Love exposition style of Fernando Pizarro.

"Lay very still please, Aiemapt advised before picking up his Canon-EOS R and snapping the first round of black and whites to be used for the theater opener next week. Tucked between soft down feather pillows and surrounded by ivory white silk sheets and bounded by red wine-hued ropes Kai's lightly tanned skin, dark brown almond shaped eyes, and black hair exuded sensuousness. His skin was deliciously lustrous, now that a subtle sheen of oil coated the exposed surface of the backs of his thighs, legs, and butt.

The room, for the most part, was silent except for the occasional deep sighs or low moans that escaped Kai's mouth in response to unintentional touches. "Keep it down and hold still please I'm almost done, Aiemapt scolded." "I'm sleepy Aiem, Kai said with an exaggerated yawn?" One well-manicured finger was pressed against Kai's plush lips to stop his speech, and a warning look sent in his direction.

"Hush my pet and open up for me, Aiemapt said with a heavy Egyptian drawl." Kai's delicate waist was now snugly tied-up with 30 single bondage knots and his wrist where bound in a double-column tie that attached to one bed-post above his head. His ankles were secured in the same fashion but remained disconnected from an anchor. Aiemapt thought leaving his pets' legs mobile would make things a lot easier later.

"Stick out you're tongue, my love, Aiemapt ordered while kissing his way back up Kai's inner thighs." Kai's pink tongue emerges from his mouth revealing a 14-gauge diamond barbell. "Aren't you titillating, Aiem said while deeply contemplating what he wanted to do next."

Licking the outline of his lips and biting them hard enough to leave teeth impressions, Kai said; "you can touch me if you like!"

Aiem froze at his pet's forwardness. "I should have taught you better manners. Aiem sighed before changing is mind about the reward he was planning for Kai." "Begging does not become you at all Nini, Aiem said while pulling the ropes tighter around his pets' wrist." "Ouch, that hurt Aiem!" "Good, Aiem said as he hastily flipped Kai over on his back."

The scarlet ropes unforgivingly stretched Kai's arms painfully turning his lustful gaze into a pensive stare. "I'm glad I got your full attention now, Aiemapt said as he carded his long fingers through his pet's hair." Kai thirsted for more as he felt his skin burn at the mere thought of being slapped. "Your so beautiful my pet, but I must penalize you for your actions tonight."

Aiemapt fingers gradually twisted into Kai's brown locks until the tension brought tears to his eyes. Another strangled moan was ripped from Kai's throat when Aiemapt's mid-length nails racked over his clothed member. Then Aiemapt free hand without warning made contact with the right side of Kai's face. Kai's body reacted instantly to the combo of stimulation administered to his bare skin. The abuse sent pleasurable waves of warmth through his entire body before kindling at his most intimate part which is evident by the growing outline of his underwear.

"Do you still want me to touch you now, Aiem probed?" Kai knew better and did not answer his dom's question. "Answer me, Aiem said while making direct eye contact!"

Kai kept silent as he concentrated on the burning pain at the back of his head. "You have until the count of three to give me a sufficient explanation as to why you disobeyed me." "One, Aiem counted out loud as his grip tightened on Kai's hair." Kai's eyes watered from the pain that now bordered sublime as his endorphins set in. Loosening his grip on Kai's chocolate locks, Aiem positioned himself between his pet's legs being careful not to stimulate him further.

" You don't want me to punish you, Nini; I promise you will be sorry."

The familiar warmth of Kai's body began to take over Aiem's senses as the heat of arousal slowly spread from every point of contact where their bodies touched. Frustrated by the power dynamic of the night, Aiem removed himself from Kai's embrace to retrieve a few things from his walk-in closet. When Aiemapt returned to Kai's bedside, he found him sleeping with a cute pout on his lips. Aiem took a minute to admire Kai's innocent sleeping face before he woke him with a smack to his right thigh.

Kai's heart raced along with his quick breaths as he momentarily took in his surroundings not quite remembering where he was.

"You don't get to sleep unless I order you to, Aiem said while letting the four fingers of his right hand disappear under the waistband of Kai's thong underwear. In one swift motion, Kai was exposed to the ambient air of the room. The force from Aiem's actions made the ropes tighten around his pet's wrist, and the sheets crumple underneath him.

Fresh brush-burn marks quickly appeared on either side of Kai's hips, and tears filled his waterline for the second time, but they were not allowed to escape their watery barrier.

"I'm giving you what you've been asking for all night, so don't look so surprised now!"

Aiem climbed back on the bed grabbing Kai roughly by the hips. Kai winced from the pain and keened at how hard the sensations made him. Aiem wanted Kai's soul this night, and he was close to getting what he had come for. "I will teach you to be a good pet, Aiem spoke with confident ease.

Those words were all Kai needed to lose himself in their memories of their complicated relationship.

"Remember, remember that I am your master, Aiem said before unhooking Kai's hands from the bedpost." Aiem's lean athletic body hovered over Kai's slightly smaller frame, almost hesitant as he let the anticipation build between them. The stark contrast of their skin tones perfectly matched the yin-yang symbol, and the harmony that came from this was much deeper than the physical.

Aiem's ability to bring a hush over a room full of people was an otherworldly gift that Kai was not immune too. To Kai, he was as captivating as a charmed serpent performing a hypnotic dance. Kai came back to his senses with a start when Aiem alluring voice reached his eardrums.

"Are you going to stare at me all night or are you going to lower your arms so that I can untie you, Aiem questioned resolutely?"

"What about my legs, Kai asked without the given consent of his master?"

Kai earned himself a breath stilling answer that had him struggling for air. Aiem quickly maneuvered Kai's legs into a butterfly stretch position as he kissed him fervently. Aiemapt was unforgiven in his ministration and continued the smooch well past Kai's lung capacity. I guess his years as a swimmer served him well in many ways.

With his heart beating lurid in his ears, Kai could fill himself dissolve into the ambiance of the room. Then unexpectedly he could fill his lungs inflate painfully as his lips, and mental haze tingled from lack of oxygen.

Tugging and pushing forcefully on the diamond plug now on display complementary of Kai's new position, Aiem stopped and watched Kai wine pitifully as his member softened from the loss of stimulation.

"S'il te plait, fais-moi mal (Please hurt me)," Aiem's pet cried out in defeat!

"Baise Moi, Kai cried!" "BAISE MOI (f*** me), Kai shouted a second time!"

He was livid that Kai continued to play by his own rules. Aiem wanted to call the whole session off because there was nothing in their contract that allowed Kai to be a dominant bottom. Aiemapt knew he should have stopped the scene after he felt his anger flare, but he did not. Instead, he let out the beast, no mercy!

This week's session was not supposed to be a deathly game of limits, but Aiem could not help himself. Kai had unknowingly awakened something diabolical deep within his master a preternatural prisoner of the darkest depths of one's soul. He could not restrain it, outrun it, or outsmart it once is supernatural alter ego presented itself. It's time in the driver seat had to run its course.

Dominated into position, legs spread-eagle, arms suspended in the air held in place by black cuffs- the new ceiling hooks where a much-needed expenditure. Aiem sends a wink and a smirk to Kai's unblemished reflection above.

"What's wrong with your arousal my pet, Aiem questions unimpressed by Kai's lack of physical excitement?" "Am I moving too slow for you?"

Kai answered with a helpless whimper after Aiem's favorite riding crop cracked thunderously against the backs of his pets' thighs. Several quick flicks of Aiemapt's wrist produced a dozen rose-red welts that were purposefully aligned in rows down the length of Kai's well-formed legs. Aiem knew they had to be painful if the tiers that fell from the corner of Kai's eyes were any consolation; he noted to himself to put ointment on them later. Still, no words left Kai's mouth.

"You do not deserve to cum tonight or any night after this until you learn respect, Aiem said while rolling a small cockring between his thumb and index finger."

The custom gold cockring looked much smaller than the one he played with at home; Kai noted to himself as Aiem carefully slid the new toy into place. Silence filled the room in an unnerving hush as Aiem position himself between Kai's suspended legs. Kai felt the pit of his stomach sank with fear. Aiemapt would not subject him to the brutal treatment he was known for among his other submissive's, Kai question mentally".

Although Kai was a willing participant in the BDSM scene, he has an extremely low threshold for pain and is not into bang sessions. Hints it is how he got the nickname Nini.

'I should have disclosed my pain tolerance issue before agreeing to our first trial session; Kai internally kicked himself for this major oversight.'

"Why are you refusing to look at me Nini, Aiem boomed over him?" Kai did not answer the question and continued to avoid his masters' gaze. "Fine, we'll try something more punitive since you are such a rebellious little pet." "It saddens me that I have to ruin you so soon, my beautiful boy."

Aiem hastily tugged the diamond plug from Kai's body and plunged himself deep into his subordinate.

Kai's mouth instantaneously fell open into a silent scream. With grinding hip swivels that pulsed without missing a beat, Aiem drove himself deeper into Kai's now quivering body.

Aiemapt's hips never stilled or pulled back to bring relief - his goal was punishment. Weak cries of; I'm sorry spilled messily from Kai's lips as he felt Aiem speed-up. Kai did not deserve the harsh treatment, and there was no one responsible enough to stop them. "please... I can't take it anymore; Kai screamed pathetically as Aiemapt fucked into him at an odd angle."

What Kai felt was on the cusp between pleasure and pain. The intensity was unbearable, but Aiem continued to jerk, grind, and cant his hips into Kai.

"ah... Please... Aiem, Kai cried as he felt his body ignite with invisible flames." The inferno engulphed him so quickly he almost fainted. "How many times have you orgasmed my pet, Aiem asked out of breath?" An unintelligible utterance was all that Aiem could make out from Kai's plush parted lips.

Aiemapt drank in the sight before him, admiring Kai's tousled state of arousal. His body was drenched in sweat, member unmercifully engorged, mouth open, and panting. Kai had endured several dry orgasms, but Aiem was not quite ready to release.

"I guess I should stop torturing you, Aiem said as he felt the first prickles of his orgasm converge at the center point of his body."

Aiemapt's body shuttered as he filled Kai up. Another orgasm racked Kai's lithe frame as big fat tears rolled down his cheeks. " You handled our session so well tonight my pet, Aiem praised as he pulled himself free from Kai ill-treated body."

With the session assumed over, Kai sat up on the bed still heaving from the event. Aiemapt knew he pushed Kai too far today and it was possible he may lose his playmate for good. So, he tasked Kai with the cleanup and ordered him to shower. First sessions were not supposed to end this way, but Aiem couldn't look kai in the face. He needed time to gather his thoughts and apologize appropriately.

Kai sat on the bed for a few minutes longer then he was supposed to. He lazily reached one hand toward the nightstand to grab the wipes and winced when he accidentally brushed his still engorged member. With fingers trembling he carefully went for the cockring that was tightly wrapped around his base. It wasn't easy to listen to Kai struggle with the crude contraption, but Aiem did not come to his rescue. He thought if he needed him, Kai would utilize the only word that would release them from this unfair game he'd forced them to play tonight.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 33.5K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1M 34K 80
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
1.4M 32.3K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
84.6K 2.2K 31
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...