Nemily: Real Or Fake?

By niallspopsicle

[RE-EDITING] Niall Horan. The only one in One Direction who hasn't had a girlfriend in a few years. Managemen... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
Epilouge
Sequel info

55

218 3 5
By niallspopsicle

Notice:

I've out all other stories on hold until this book is finished! I don't know when that will be. So, uh.

Edited May 21, 2016

Emily pov.

For Nialls birthday, we had two separate parties. One for a bunch of people invited and then one on his actual birthday will just be me and him.

"Happy Birthday!" I greet my sleepy fiancé with breakfast in bed.

He grumps. "It's not my birthday. Not yet."

I set the tray of breakfast foods on the bed in front of him. "Eat up. A growing boy needs his energy."

Niall sat up and we ate the breakfast I had prepared. Maura ran out with Liam to get everything ready for while I stalled Niall. Harry was supposed to be here soon for my private present.

"Get dressed. I'll have your present ready soon!"

He grabbed my hand. "You didn't spend much money, right? Because you know how I hate having you spend money on me!"

I smile. "No, I actually spent nothing."

Niall smiled. "Awesome!"

When Niall headed off and showered, Harry arrived so we could get the living room decorated in fifteen minutes. We got a banner that says HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIALL and balloons and hung streamers.

"Emily?" Niall called.

"TV area!" I called back. I was too lazy to go to him. Harry was also rubbing my tummy and wouldn't let me get up. "Your present is waiting!"

Niall, thankfully, returned with clothes on. "What's going on here?"

"Sit." I point to the chair I set across from us. Niall sat and Harry pulled out his guitar. I unfolded the lyrics to the song I wrote a few days ago, not wanting to mess up. "So while you've been busy writing your songs, I've written my own."

I nod to Harry and he starts strumming.

- I recommend playing Perfect Two -

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly

You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly

You can be the captain and I can be your first mate

You can be the chills that I feel on our first date

You can be the hero and I can be your side kick

You can be the tear that I'll

cry if we ever split

You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'

Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'

Don't know if I could ever be

Without you cause boy you complete me

And in time I know that we'll both see

That we're all we need

Cause you're the apple to my pie

You're the straw to my berry

You're the smoke to my high

And you're the one I wanna marry

Cause you're the one for me (for me)

And I'm the one for you (for you)

You take the both of us (of us)

And we're the perfect two

We're the perfect two

Baby me and you

We're the perfect two

You can be the prince and I can be your princess

You can be the sweet tooth I can be the dentist

You can be the shoes and I can be the laces

You can be the heart that I spill on the pages

You can be the vodka and I can be the chaser

You can be the pencil and I can be the paper

You can be as cold as the winter weather

But I don't care as long as we're together

Don't know if I could ever be

Without you cause boy you complete me

And in time I know that we'll both see

That we're all we need

Cause you're the apple to my pie

You're the straw to my berry

You're the smoke to my high

And you're the one I wanna marry

Cause you're the one for me (for me)

And I'm the one for you (for you)

You take the both of us (of us)

And we're the perfect two

We're the perfect two

Baby me and you

We're the perfect two

You know that I'll never doubt ya

And you know that I think about ya

And you know I can't live without ya

I love the way that you smile

And maybe in just a while

I can see us walk down the aisle

Cause you're the apple to my pie

You're the straw to my berry

You're the smoke to my high

And you're the one I wanna marry

Cause you're the one for me (for me)

And I'm the one for you (for you)

You take the both of us (of us)

And we're the perfect two

We're the perfect two

Baby me and you

We're the perfect two (perfect two me and you)

When I was done, Niall had few tears in his eyes. "Emily."

I got up and sat on his lap. "I. Wow. You wrote that yourself?"

I nodded. "Happy birthday."

Harry stood up. "I'm going to go." He said awkwardly. I laughed and followed him to the door. "Happy Birthday, N!"

"Thanks, mate!"

I closed the door behind Harry and returned to Niall who had made himself comfy on the couch, watching a game of footie. "Happy Birthday." I snuggle next to him.

Nialls hand automatically goes to my stomach, which has become firm to the touch. I watch Niall as a smile plays on his lips. "That's mine." He whispers. "That's my little boy or girl."

"That's ours." I whisper back.

Until it was time to leave for Nialls party, I kept him occupied. And no, not where the magic happens. And not Disney either. It's another place behind closed doors.

"Let's go swimming! It's bloody hot!" I suggested, fanning myself with a magazine that I found lying on the kitchen table. I had change into my swim suit already, trying to keep cool.

"I agree." Niall disappeared into the bedroom and came out in swim trunks, a white tank top, and sandals. He was also carrying towels. I grabbed a towel and slipped on a skirt.

"Best pre birthday so far. I got the perfect gift. The perfect girl to spend it with. And a beautiful day to spend it on." Niall commented as he drove through L.A. traffic. "What else? Food raining from the sky?"

I laugh. "No, there won't be food raining from the sky."

Niall pulled off the road and into the parking lot for the beach which wasn't that crowded. We set up our towels in a nice place and Niall put the beach umbrella up so we would have some shade. He ran back to the car to get the sunscreen he left. I shimmied out of my skirt.

"Ow!" Someone let out a dog whistle. "Got some nice ass over here."

I roll my eyes and turn around. "Lucky for me, this ass is taken." I snarl.

"Woah. I don't see any boy at your side. Come on. A hot day is perfect for the water. Looks like you need to cool off." The stranger smiled, his black hair swooped over his eyes and just by his presence, I could tell he was an asshole.

"No thanks."

The stranger laughed. "Come on. It'll be fun!" He grabbed my hand and I jerked it back. Then he came around to behind me. "Like you would refuse me." He put his hands on my arms and basically dragged me to the ocean against my will.

"Hey! Let her go!" Nialls voice rang out. The boy who had grabbed me stopped.

"What do you want?" He snapped.

Niall walked up, anger filled his eyes. "I want you to let my fiancé go."

"Oh, yours? Where's the ring?"

I spoke up. "At home so it wouldn't get lost. Now let me go."

"And if I don't?"

Niall spoke up. "Then we'll charge you for assaulting a pregnant woman." I knew when he said those words, they were not an empty threat.

The guy immediately let me go, turned around, and walked off. Niall pulled me into his arms. "You okay?"

"Yeah. Come on, let's go swim." I took Nialls hand and we walked together to the edge of the ocean.

Our fingers wove together as we let the cold water wash over our toes and feet and recede to only repeat the same process. We walked in deeper and let ourselves go knee deep. Which is hard when one is taller than the other.

Soon, we stood waist deep in the water, holding each other and watched the birds on the horizon and the fish below us. I watched as the wind blew clouds.

"Do you think he's up there?"

"What?"

"Do you ever look up at the clouds and imagine people that have passed away, watching over you. That they are standing on the clouds, smiling down at you."

"No, I haven't." Niall held me closer. "But I do know that if he's up there, your dad would be smiling so proud right now. He was lucky to have such an amazing girl for a daughter."

I let a tear fall and I watched as dripped off my chin and plop into the water. "But do you think that's he's there, watching over me?"

"Yeah."

I looked up at the clouds. "I love you, Daddy." I whispered just so I could hear myself.

---

I'm actually tearing up as I wrote the ending.

- e.h.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 124K 94
One day turns into a lifetime. When two friends win a day with one direction, they never expect what was going to happen next. (This book was writte...
193K 3.3K 58
"Bu-but you are my boss."I stutter out. "I know and you are my assistant. But I don't give a fuck anymore. You drive me insane because all I can thi...
31.7K 588 28
I sighed as I looked at my family: Liam my husband, Niall my lovely boy, Harry my adorable toddler and Zayn a 'terrible teen'. They aren't my REAL ch...
219K 2.1K 115
just some One Direction fanfics that I found interesting! *this is super old so some of these fanfics might've been removed*