Poems

Autorstwa abi0911

This is a little bit of some stuff That I dug for in my mind. I update Most of the time and I really hope y'... Więcej

The games you play
Why I don't take off my jacket
Roses are red

I used to

5 0 0
Autorstwa abi0911

I used to play but I stopped. I used to sleep but now I don't because every time I close my eyes I see him. I used to clime trees but now I don't because I fell and broke my arm. I used to have friends but now I don't because they said I was to weird. I used to be popular but now I'm not because they said I don't dress right. I used to have parents but now I don't because of strokes and heart attacks. I used to do things but now I don't.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

17.2K 1K 36
'SO LONG, EDIMAR' is the sixth Anthology by an author known by the pen name of Kieth, released on June 1, 2024. 'SO LONG, EDIMAR' consists of 35 poem...
1.4K 322 76
This is a collection of poems written about love and sadness. ~new updates when any new poem is written~ [All work is my own. Please ask/tag/credit m...
88.5K 4.2K 35
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
1.5K 42 9
❝ Someday, somewhere, I will restore your despair. Untill then, Farewell." ❞ #1 in poetry (2/6/2024) The Clusters of Thoughts is a collection of po...