Cache

By kitkat405

What would you do for the ones you love? Katherine would soon find out just how far she's willing to go to p... More

Chapter 1 ~ Blood is Thicker.
Chapter 2 ~ Survival.
Chapter 3 ~ Suffocating Silence.
Chapter 4 ~ Deadly Pull.
Chapter 5 ~ Sun Rays that Lack the Warmth.
Chapter 6 ~ Frail Family.
Chapter 7 ~ Water Woes.
Chapter 8 ~ Say Cheese.
Chapter 9 ~ Flicker of Hope.
Chapter 10 ~ No Touchy.
Chapter 11 ~ Drown My Sorrow in Carbs.
Chapter 12 ~ Eat Your Greens.
Chapter 13 ~ Bloody Drama.
Chapter 14 ~ Trigger Happy.
Chapter 15 ~ Brawl.
Chapter 16 ~ Run, Forest, Run!
Chapter 17 ~ Déjà Vu.
Chapter 18 ~ Temporary Prison.
Chapter 19 ~ Cuff Luck.
Chapter 20 ~ Tick Tock.
Chapter 21 ~ Game On.
Chapter 23 ~ Field Trip.
Chapter 24 ~ Revelation.
Chapter 25 ~Scrub-A-Dub-Dub.
Chapter 26 ~ Pop Goes the Weasel.
Chapter 27 ~ Delivered.
Chapter 28 ~ Severed Ties.
Chapter 29 ~ Liberation.
Chapter 30 ~ Epilogue.
CACHE SEQUEL?!

Chapter 22 ~ Glorious Food.

2.8K 129 48
By kitkat405

I clench the thin bowl tighter in my hands and allow the steam to wash over my features as I breathe in the wonderful aroma of pumpkin soup.

Dana had found various soup cans provided in the shopping so for lunch she had taken the care to make everyone here a soup.

I was grateful for the pumpkin, it being my favourite and I send a thankful smile at Dana across the table as she begins blowing on her spoon.

I mimic her actions, my spoon wobbling so much that over half of it falls back into the bowl but the moment the small sip of soup touches my tongue my whole body relaxes.

I close my eyes, fighting the urge to moan and I can almost ignore Rosiks hand on my thigh.

His hand is heavy and he is quickly slurping away at his tomato soup, barely breathing while his hand remains on my skin.

After walking in on me and Eric he was less than pleased and simply snatched me away from Eric and allowed me to eat all without saying a word.
While I fear what his silence is leading to I can't help but bask in the comfort of it.

Eric is next to Dana much to my dislike however I knew better then to push my luck and make a fuss.
My hunger is my priority right now and I can't do anything to disrupt that.

The table remains silent, Eric attempts to converse around his vegetable soup a few times.

Idle remarks that are blander than the weather and nobody attempts to humour him besides Dana.
Dana gave meek replies when she could relate but my sharpened gaze caused even her to quiet.

Too soon I reach the bottom of my bowl, still much slower than Rosik or Eric but I'm still surprised by my speed as Dana stirs through her half-full bowl.
I gaze longingly at my empty bowl and consider making some more just as Eric rises and collects our bowls.

"Do you want some more Katie?"
Eric questions and my glare softens at his seemingly decent behaviour.
I go to open my mouth to respond but Rosik takes this moment to speak over me.

"She is full." His voice is gruff, heavily draped in his accent hinting at his anger and Eric doesn't push it.

He sends me one lingering stare before shrugging and dumping the dishes in the sink.
Dana gets up quickly and makes her way to the sink and instantly begins washing, disgust fills my stomach as I watch Dana so freely slave over these men.

As my stomach churns I can't help but agree with Rosik, I don't think any more food is a good idea.

"Katie and I are going out for a little while." Rosik suddenly states and I turn to face him so quickly that I actually get whiplash and tilt my head in confusion.

The whole room is quiet until suddenly I hear Axel yell from the other room.

"You've lost your mind!"
The strength behind Axels voice contrasts his physical state greatly.
I'm surprised by his good hearing however as much as he puts on an act of bravado this loss of respect must be hard for him to handle.
That doesn't make me sympathetic towards him in the slightest.

Rosik ignores Axel, only creasing his eyebrows in annoyance.

It's only now that I realise that Rosik has actually called me by my real name and it only fills me with dread knowing that I've truly made him angrier than ever before.

"Where are we going?" Eric interrupts now and the crease deepens between Rosiks brows while I stare at him in shock.

"You are going nowhere except remaining in whatever room Dana is in. Katie and I have some errands to run before we leave." Rosik grits out and his hand tightens over my thigh which causes me to bite my lip through the pain.

I can't help but selfishly be excited by the prospect of leaving this prison again but my gaze sympathises with Dana who is frowning.

"I don't want to go without Dana."
I manage to push out and feeling a surge of energy from the food I manage to stand.
I scrape the chair back and quickly make my way over to Dana who I stand stiffly beside and gently take a dish out of her hand and drop it back into the soapy water, making her stop.

"I want to go!" Dana enthusiastically replies and quickly dries her hands on her dress, spinning around and beaming.

I appreciate her gorgeous smile but I still stand partially in front of Dana to block her.

These men don't deserve to see her smile.

However Rosik isn't even looking up from the table, his sharp gaze boring down and his shoulders stiff.

I cut my eyes to Eric who is revealing his sombre face again, so out of character as he darts his eyes between us and Rosik, trying to understand the situation.

'What did you do?'
He mouthes at me and I bristle before shooting back 'fuck you!'
Which would surely hold a snarl if we weren't lip syncing.

"Eric get Dana." Rosik says calmly finally rising and keeping his gaze lowered he begins walking over to us.

Dana begins shaking, feeling the atmosphere in the room tilt as my stance grows heavy and wider, completely hiding Dana.

Eric is slow to react but still cautious of Rosiks gloom he begins walking over to us also, trailing behind Rosik.

"R-Rosik please." I beg hating how I stutter while holding my hands up to try and keep him at bay.

However I know that I'm still too weak to do any damage to him.
I'm helpless and I begin to feel my own body begin to shake as a result.

"I've been so good! I've cooked everyday, cleaned up and haven't caused any trouble!" Dana sobs out but it falls on deaf ears as us other three size each other up.

"Just go alone then!" I grit out and clench my hands tightly, dipping my head to meet his lowered gaze which is growing darker with each step.

"But your company is oh so much sweeter." He says sarcastically but there are no positive tones to his voice, making his statement sound more like a threat.

Finally once he reaches me I suck in a large mouthful of air, pushing out my chest and I slowly reach behind and grasp Dana's hands tightly in mine, Rosik following the movement blankly.

My chest nearly touches his and his dark eyes then trail my chests movement before his eyes flash to mine.
Grabbing my shoulders in a firm grip I barely have a chance to lift my arms before I'm flung to the cold tile.

I manage to stop my head from hitting the unforgiving ground however my hands bare the brute force and a spark of pain shoots up my left wrist.

I grasp it tightly with a hiss as I turn to face Rosik and my pain is momentarily forgotten as I watch as Rosik slaps Dana roughly across the face.

Dana yelps and slumps against the sink as the shock and pain process in her mind.

I see red and using my good hand I leap to my feet and attempt to attack Rosik.

But Eric remaining seemingly unaffected now steps in and wraps his arms around mine, trapping me no matter how hard I thrash.

"Get your fucking hands off of her." Rosik booms and I take advantage of Eric's slackened grip and I roughly shove my way out of his hold.

"Rosik, mate I was just stopping her from interfering with your fun."
Eric quickly explains with an undertone of fear and glaring at Rosik I can see why.

He is absolutely furious.

His sleeves are rolled up to his biceps which are bulging and pulsing as his beefy hands consistently clench and unclench.
His chest is heaving and I'm thankful that his gaze isn't on me but on Eric.

Rosik didn't even look this angry when he attacked Axel, he looks more feral than ever.

The scar on his throat is surrounded by his splotchy red flesh and I'm sure if I touched it then I could feel the scar raised beneath my fingers.
His mouth is in a snarl and it seems insane to call this mere jealousy, this is something far darker.

Walking forward hesitantly I manage to skirt around Rosik and tugging Dana away from the sink I quickly pull her over to the fridge and opening the freezer I'm grateful to see some frozen vegetables.

I grab a packet and sitting Dana down at the table I encourage her to hold the frozen goods against her swelling cheek.

Her cries are loud and heavy on my heart as I turn once more and face the two men.

"New rules. Nobody is to touch Katie except me and nobody will fucking question a word I say." Rosik spits out staring at Eric and Eric quickly nods holding his hands up in surrender.

Rosik then drags his gaze over to my hard one once he is satisfied with his alpha status.

"And that includes your cousin. If I find you breaking these rules then I will hurt Dana and it will be nobody's fault but yours." He concludes and my eyebrows raise.

He can't be serious, he is now not only jealous of other men but my own family?

"Go fuck yourself!" I choke out and shake my head at his pure delusion.

"Only if you help." He counters and I nearly retch as the fire behind his eyes begins to cool.

Like a switch I watch with horror as his shoulders slump and like an alcoholic taking a shot I watch him relish in his hit before gaining control of himself once more.

"Now we are leaving right now Kitty. Don't bother with goodbye's we'll be back soon." Rosik is nearly chipper now as he strolls over to my frozen form and grasps my sore wrist.

I hiss out and attempt to pull my hand back but Rosik simply holds it tighter giving me a knowing smirk.

"Don't bother cooking us dinner and Dana you better finish those dishes don't you think?" Rosik calls over his shoulder and as much as I want to tug harder I'm honestly worried about the state of my wrist and all I can do is bite my lip through the pain.

I glance over my shoulder once at the two shell-shocked individuals.

"Dana stay away from Eric please!"
I choke out while wincing at the pain in my wrist as I'm pulled down the hallway, Rosik having the gall to hum a light tune.

"Come spend some time with me instead! I'm getting awfully lonely." Axel yells out as we pass the lounge and I shoot him the middle finger with my good hand, which isn't missed by Rosik who chuckles.

The moment his back is turned I send it his way also just for good measure. Too scared to actually say anything.

Rosik rips open the front door effortlessly and I swallow a whimper as he kicks it shut once I'm roughly pulled out onto the deck.

I know the feeling of liberation from the house should make me ecstatic but the tight grip around my wrist doesn't allow myself to imagine that I'm free.

"My shoes?" I question darkly.

Rosik may be able to switch emotions quicker than pulling a trigger but I can't, no I refuse to.
But I'm not sure if Rosik can even pick up on my tones as he smiles brightly at me.

"They're already in the car." His answer surprises me, how long has he been wanting to do this?

But his next actions surprise me further as I'm swooped into his grasp and carried bridal style across the front lawn.

I squirm and wriggle, attempting to get out but Rosik only tightens his grip.

One arm is behind my back, reaching around to grasp my torso, just below my breasts.
And the other is supporting the back of my thighs however I can feel his hands suspiciously getting closer and closer to my ass.

"I can walk by my fucking self!"
I release in an exasperated breath but I don't expect to be let down.

Rosik doesn't disappoint and silently he carries me all the way to the van.
I half expect Rosik to throw me into the back of the van again but we both know how suspicious that would look if he plans on letting me out.

So instead Rosik fumbles with the door handle while supporting me and after a few moment of struggle he manages to open the passenger door and he looks at me expectantly.

We both remain in silence for a few seconds, my silence tainted with confusion as I try to figure out what the brute wants.

"You're not going to thank me for taking you out?" Rosik finally questions, humour painting his words and I somehow manage to stiffen even further in his grasp.

"No I am not going to thank you Rosik. If you let Dana come then I might be a bit more grateful." I try to keep the edge of demand out of my voice. Hoping to somehow change his mind at the last second but my words barely wash over him.

"You always think of Dana, I think it's about time that you think of me."
Rosik mutters and with me still captive in his grip he presses a firm kiss on my forehead, causing my face to crinkle in disgust.

Avoiding my flailing hands Rosik quickly tosses me on the seat and slams the door.

During the time it takes for Rosik to walk to the opposite door I desperately fling open every compartment I can find.
Hoping to find something of use.

As promised my shoes are sitting on the ground expectantly but instead of slipping them on I rifle through the glovebox, cup holders and the small compartment below the radio.

The car is surprisingly in good condition.
The only rubbish I could find was in the glovebox which was an assortment of chocolate wrappers which I assume were evidence left behind by Axel.

Rosik watches me desperately scrabble around the interior and even slows his pace to buy me more time.
As much as his cockiness infuriates me I refuse to show it and instead continue digging through everything.

The only thing I find of even minor importance is a lighter in a cup holder but at this stage Rosik has had enough of this game and opens the drivers door and clambers in.

He holds his hand out expectantly and like a toddler getting caught with stolen chocolate I bite my lip and reluctantly pass the lighter into his thick hand.

"You've already burnt the window, we don't need you burning the whole house down next." Rosik jokes and shoves the lighter in his pocket.

I pout and face the window, glowering.

I wouldn't burn the house down, just his room and only if he was locked inside.

The van starts and the gravel protests as Rosik begins turning the vehicle and directs it towards what I presume to be the town.

"Why am I here?" I mumble out after a few minutes of watching nothing but the trees on either side of the road.

I refuse to turn and face Rosik but I watch his head turn momentarily and stare at my form through the reflection of the window.

The car is silent for a few more minutes as Rosik contemplates his answer, my fingers twitch as I fight the urge to try the door handle purely out of instinct.

It feels so wrong to be trapped in a small place with him and not fighting to escape.

"I don't trust anyone in that house and that includes you for now."
Rosik settles for and I roll my eyes, scoffing lightly.

"The feeling is mutual for Dana and I." I counter and start playing with my hair to distract myself, pulling it into a light braid.

My hands fumble with my locks as I gain the courage to ask the question that has been burning in my mind all day.
Taking a deep breath I finally turn to face Rosik and stare hard into his dark eyes.

"What did you do with the body?" I ask bluntly, hiding the tremor in my voice by clenching my fists.

Rosik keeps his eyes fixated on the road however judging by his calm expression I can tell that he has been waiting for the question.

"I shot it." He replies unhelpfully and I shake my head in frustration, my braid instantly coming undone.

"I know that. I saw what you did to that poor man but what did you do with him?" I spit out, demanding answers.

Shuddering slightly as his gruesome body flashes before my eyes once more. I need to know where the body is, when Dana and I escape I'm going to make sure that his body is found and given respect.
An innocent man doesn't deserve that fate.

Rosik sighs loudly and giving me a side-look which explains that he's over this conversation already I keep my gaze steady reminding him that I'm not one to let things go easily.

"I moved his body to the woods."
Rosik finally answers and I struggle to decide if I'm content with that or not.

At least he's buried among trees, it could be rather peaceful I think to myself.

"There are bigger predators out there, he'll be taken care of a lot quicker." Rosik continues and I feel my face drain of all colour.

"You didn't bury him?!" I choke out and swallow the bile steadily creeping up my throat.
I'm not religious but a proper burial just seems necessary.

"You need to stop talking about everyone else Kitty and start focusing on us more." Rosik replies, ignoring my question and I feel an uncomfortable heat begin to bloom at the back of my neck as Rosik reaches over and squeezes my thigh.

"I focus on you quite a lot.." I murmur and as Rosiks head snaps to look at mine I keep my gaze on his hand which isn't allowing my leg any movement.

"I focus on all the ways you're going to pay for what you're doing and all the ways that Dana and I can get away from you." I finish smugly and now using my good hand I try to shove his paw off of my leg.

Rosik chuckles at my comment before his eyes grow cold once more.
Pressing harder on the accelerator the road starts to get bumpier and with my half slouched position I topple forward slightly, the belt straining against my weight.

Rosik lets go of my thigh and I catch sight of his hand shaped imprint in my leg and shudder.

However I have no time to voice my complaints because Rosik darts his hand to my belt buckle, unclamps it and then grasps my sore hand, tugging me until my my body is virtually flat on the seat.

I squirm and swear profusely through both pain and panic as Rosik continues tugging me closer to him, soft grunts can be heard and with utter horror I realise that he is pulling me towards his lap.

"You'll be thinking of me in lots of other ways, I just need to show you all the possibilities." Rosik mutters out as I continue to thrash.

It only takes Rosik one final harsh tug to pull my weak body forward and using my one spare hand I now grasp his thigh to stop my head from colliding with his pelvis.

As much as I want to inflict pain on this man I would rather stay away from this region as much as humanly possible.

I feel the car swerve and slow down until it rests at what I presume to be the side of the road.

I can feel Rosiks grin directed at me but I refuse to look up, knowing the things it will do to him.
So instead I stare at the car floor, mute and fuming.

"I've taken you out today to show you the kind of man I am Kitty. Think of this as our first date and it's all for you."  Rosik gloats and I shudder as his other hand starts running through my curls.

My eyes burn from denying tears and my stomach is flipping as every horrid thought of what today could include runs through my mind.

Judging by the position I'm forced in I have a feeling that I'm not going to have much of a say in anything we do.

Rosik thinks that he has me all figured out but trust me, I  will fight until the day I die and I'm not opposed to using teeth if need be.

Rosik is in for a shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Howdy All!!
So this chapter was a little hard to write. My mental health is giving me a run for my money and focusing is really hard.
I'm not especially proud of this chapter but things will be moving quickly from here!

Please remember to VOTE and COMMENT if you like what you see!
It keeps me out of the dark and makes me feel as though I'm doing something right.

Thank you to all those that are already supporting, it truly means the world!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 391 22
He finally has her in his clutches. Will she escape him?......
6.8K 344 22
Just seventeen, Keira is not eager to decide the rest of her life, but as usual, she will not have much choice. She has always known she would have...
325 21 14
a girl in love with a transfer student, kidnaps him to keep him all for herself, but the greener garden cult tries to take him away from her and it a...
2.3K 9 61
Human Trafficking is a harsh reality we all have to deal with. Just remember this is FICTION/FAKE and in no way intended to romanticise this form of...