AQR1: A Peerless Genius from...

Od wittywinty

Book Cover created by: @Cattyalita 010919-031819 TITLE: A Queen's Revenge GENRE: War/Military/Historical Fict... Více

0: The Death*
1: Second life*
2: Hans Family*
3: Her Decision*
4: Grey City*
5: Chess Pieces 1*
6: Chess Pieces 2*
7: Chess Pieces 3*
8: Chess Pieces 4*
9: Chess Pieces 5*
10: Chess Pieces 6*
11: Black Council 1*
12: Black Council 2*
13: White Mask 1*
14: White Mask 2*
15: White Mask 3
16: White Mask 4
17: Initiation Day
18: Initiation Day 2
19: Initiation Day 3
20: Initiation Day 4
21: Initiation Day 5
22: Loyalty
23: That Smell
24: Regroup
25: Agatha
26: Exchange
27: Midnight Visitor
28: Histories and Secrets
29: Plans
30: Captured
31: Captured 2
32: Captured 3
33: Captured 4
34: Home
35: Home 2
36: Restless
37: Prince' Birthday
38: Prince' Birthday 2
39: Date
40: Fight and Make up
41: Pairs
42: Futile Attempt
43: Farewell
Volume II
1: Past & Present
2: Memories Returned
3: Ming People
4: Hunter
5: Things to learn
6: Magic
7: Disguise
8: The Mountain
9: Hidden Treasures
10: Longing
11: Horse Riding
12: Past
13: Nurse
14: Wolves
15: Parade
16: Strange Weapon
17: Armors
18: Phoenix
19: Formidable
20: A War to Win
21: After War
22: Back
23: Crown Prince
24: Woo Her
25: Gift
26: An Enemy
27: Attack
28: Right Time
29: Challenge
30: Hunting Competition
31: Hunting Competition 2
32: Hunting Competition 3
33: Hunting Competition 4
34: Hunting Competition 5
35: Partners
36: Meeting
37: Claiming
38: Leadership
39: Appearance
41: Escape
42: Diadem
43: 20th
44: Jade Band
45: Wedding Day
46: Incence Burn
47: Family Lunch
48: Second Wave
49: Her Preparation
50: First Attack
51: Second Attack
52: Third Attack
53: Annihilation
54: Big News
55: Old Master
56: Xeno Grey
57: Last Attack
58: Healing
59: Behind the Mask
60: Truth
61: More Secrets
62: Agreement
63: In-laws
64: Sending Off
65: Favor
66: Love and Pain
67: Baited
68: Changes
69: Plan of Action
70: Tribunal
71: News
72: Party
73: Royal City Ladies
74: Their Plan
75: Cold War
76: Divorce
77: Shattered
78: Weak
79: Calm
80: Calm 2
81: Calm 3
82: Storm
83: Storm 2
84: Storm 3
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Epilogue 5
ANNOUNCEMENT!

40: Burned

3K 206 12
Od wittywinty

Misa felt claustrophobic.

Kahit saan siya magpunta, hindi siya tinatantanan ni Emy.

She swore to get back to the lady. But how can she do that if everywhere she goes, mapasa school man, bahay o Black Council head quarters ay ginigipit siya nito.

Sa school, her classmates are starting to give her cold treatment. They are suspicious of her dahil sa nangyari sa Hunting Competition. She had never experienced that kind of treatment before.

Sa headquarters, she totally lost her voice of command sa mga miyembro na nirecruit niya. And worse, hindi sila maaaring maging official members dahil wala ang record book. Hindi niya alam kung totoo ba na nasira ito but she could feel something from the three.

Bukod pa doon, hindi rin sila makaalis sa council. They are not official members and yet, it felt like their lives had already been attached to the council. There were few who decided to leave the council after they found out na hindi naman sila magiging official members, the next morning, they are found dead.

Sigurado siyang si Diana ang may kagagawan nun as the Mistress kept on sprouting threats magmula noon.

Sa bahay naman ay hindi siya mapakali. Images of Albert and her other people who died from Hunting Competition still haunts her. Minsan nga ay parang nakikita pa niya ang mga ito.

Because of that, she started to become restless. She doubted if she could still stay in the Grey City. She had never been in this position before. Sa Royal City, her command is always second to her father. Everyone respects her and no one dares to clash with her.

But here in Grey, she realized that this is really not her territory. That someone is acting as a guardian of this place and she can't just easily do her plans easily.

And that realization made her mad to the highest point.

All of this is happening to her because of Emy. Alam niya, the lady will do everything to make her give up. But unfortunately, her will to prove herself to her father is more dominant than her fright. Kaya gustuhin man niyang bumalik na sa Royal, she can't just leave here without scathing Emy.

Luckily, she has money. And there's nothing money can't solve at all.

***

Emy and Anika were just about to go home from academy ng may grupo ng mga nakaitim na cloak ang pumalibot sa kanila.

The carriage she was riding on was forced to stop. Kaya naman agad chineck ni Anika yun.

She was not worried at the beginning.

She has quite lots of people with her. Her family deployed guards for her. Bukod pa doon ang mga royal guards at assassins ni Sebastian.

She knew the value of these guards especially sa lagay niya. Threats will surely come to her anytime.

And that time is today.

Hindi pa man nakakababa ng tuluyan si Anika ay bumalik agad ito sa loob ng carriage.

"Miss, they are the Black Council members and they have guns."

Napangisi na lang si Emy. This is what she was waiting for. This is the move she was exactly expecting from Misa.

"Let's stay in here. The guards will know what to do."

Of course, she had long been prepared for that attack. Naorient na niya si Red about it. All she have to do is to wait for the action to happen.

Hindi na naman siya naghintay ng matagal.

Gunshots and sword clashes were heard around them. Alam ni Emy, she could have not been safe in the carriage if that was just a normal one.

Since she started preparing for Misa's attack, she had the carriages of her family changed. This one she's riding her in is already bulletproof. So no matter how many hits it received from bullets and swords, she will be safe inside.

Emy waited patiently and soon, someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Anika checked.

"This is Red, Miss."

Agad na binuksan ni Anika ang pinto. Papasok na sana si Red but Emy decided to go down on her own. He just gave way for her.

Bumungad agad kay Emy ang mga katawan ng mga nakaitim na cloak na tao sa paligid niya.

There are more of them as she walked forward.

"How much casualties did we have?'

"Minimal, Miss. Puro daplis lang po ang tinamo nila since everyone is wearing your armors."

"Send those wounded to physicians right away. It can't be help. After all, guns are better than swords at certain times. Luckily for you, these people are all amateur."

Red just nodded at agad na nag-utos para sa ipinagagawa ni Emy. The lady continued walking.

"Did you kill them all?"

"No, Miss. We had let two people escape gaya ng sabi niyo."

Emy smiled. "Good." Then she called some of the royal guards. "Can you go to every exits of the Grey City to make sure that these two people who escape us won't be able to leave the city?"

They nodded at dali daling umalis.

When Emy was finally satisfied after seeing much, she commanded to collect the guns and valuables of those who attacked them then umalis na sila.

***

The next day...

Lucy and Alessandra have graved expressions on their faces. Someone sneaked an attack to Emy without their knowledge.

Kaharap nila ang council ngayon and Diana was scrutinizing them one by one.

Of course, they have an idea kung sinong may pakana nito.

Sino lang ba ang galit na galit kay Emy kay Council?

But they won't just simply let this go easily.

Especially Diana.

She's not that much fond of Emy but she will take this opportunity for her benefit.

"Meeting and attacking behind our backs, huh! You surely have guts." Diana started. "And here I thought sapat na yung una naming sample to drill into your minds that betrayal has no place in this council."

"Maybe they are thinking we can still get merciful towards them." Alessandra said coldly.

"Unfortunately, not even I will stop the punishment for this kind of things." Lucy added.

"Well, since the three of us agreed, all of you have to see this. Don't even dare to look down or else, I will make sure to punish you with them." Diana said saka niya sinenyasan ang mga tauhan niya.

They brought two people who have sacks on their faces. When they are already in front of everybody, saka lang tinanggal ng mga tauhan ni Diana yung takip sa mga mukha nila.

Gasps were heard around them. Of course, they recognized them. They are also members of the council.

"These two belong to those people who attacked Emy last night without our knowledge. They wore the cloak and mask which is clearly a violation of our code.

"We only wear them if it is for official tasks and missions from the council leaders.

"And since they violated our law, they deserve punishment."

Diana gave way at agad na tumayo si Alessandra.

"As the current council leader, I comman these two to be burned alive. And all of you have to watch it until the end. Not unless you want to be burned with them."

Merciless. These three are indeed brutal. Ngayon nila pinagsisisihan na nagparecruit sila kay Misa. They couldn't help but to feel as if it was all her fault.

Misa felt glares around her.

Naikuyom na lang niya ang mga kamao niya. The three surely know how to put her at disadvantage.

But it was not just it.

All of them were forced to watch as the two people in front of them burned alive. They can't speak anymore. Misa guessed their tongue were cut beforehand. But that thought alone is enough to make her choke.

What kind of people are they? How can they put her in this situation?

Naramdaman niyang may tumabi sa kanya. It was Diana. She was smirking and her eyes are full of disdain towards her.

"Keep watching. This is afterall because of you." She whispered to her.

Shivers run to Misa's body. Nanlaki ang mga mata niya as some more members were thrown in the fire for not watching.

And since that scared her, she stayed her eyes at the front. Habang ramdam niya ang mata ni Diana sa kanya.

Sweats are already forming on her forehead. Lalo pa ng makita niyang pasuko na sa pagpalag ang dalawang nauna. Instead, they trained their eyes on her.

Nanginig ang buong katawan ni Misa. It will be one of her nightmares for sure. Una, sila Albert. And now, these two. She doesn't think she can forget their faces habang nakatingin sa kanya at nasusunog ang kanilang mga katawan.

They do not have skin anymore. Instead, their red flesh is being burned now. Their faces looked terrible and yet their eyes are very much wide open, staring directly at Misa.

Gusto na niyang sumigaw, pumikit at tumakas. But she's fully aware of Diana's presence beside her.

"I hope you are enjoying this."

Halos napapitlag siya when Diana leaned and whispered that to her.

***

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

7.7K 3.4K 21
Emerald Montez is a college student who vents her reveries through writing. When she works her way into a few chapters, Emerald thought that today wo...
141K 10.3K 90
Book 2 of I Am Nina Series. I know my life was not perfect. I accepted my fate. I tried so hard so I can change my future. When I thought it's ove...
95.1K 6.2K 62
Morgana woke up in an unfamiliar school where she met surreal people. Then she suddenly realized that the world turned to a Wattpad-like fictional st...
426K 19.2K 60
Died and reincarnated in the book she last read, Arisia hopes to live an interesting life unlike her previous boring one. What will be in it for her...