Idol And His Fan // K.NJ Shor...

By Hobi_Jiminie

~Short Story~ Y/N loves BTS and her bias is Namjoon. What would happen when they meet each other?? Started: D... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Chapter Six

4K 116 13
By Hobi_Jiminie

Y/N POV:

I woke up to my phone ringing, so I got out if bed and looked at my phone and saw Namjoon calling me. I smiled as I picked up the phone.

"Hello." I answered the phone.

"Hey beautiful." He greeted me.

"Stop making me blush." I said.

"I can't help it, you look cuter when you blush even if I can't see you right now."

"You're lucky I love you." I told him.

"I know I am."

"So what's up?"

"I'm going to be gone for about 4 months because I'm going on tour." He told me.

"Okay, I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

"When are you leaving?" I asked him.

"I'm at the airport right now."

"Okay, then have a safe flight Joonie."

"Okay I will, and I'll see you when I come back and I'll text you and call when I can."

"Okay, and I'll understand if you can't."

"Thanks, I have to go we're boarding the plane now." He told me.

"Okay bye love you."

"Love you too bye bye."

I then hung up the phone and then I got a message. I looked at who sent it and it was Namjoon.

Joonie:

Joonie: Here's a picture for to look at whenever you want

Y/N: Thanks Joonie

Joonie: You're welcome bye see you in a few months

Y/N: Okay see you when you get back bye

When I finished texting Namjoon, I went downstairs and walked in the kitchen.

When I got to the kitchen, I started making my breakfast. I got all the ingredients I needed and started cooking.

10 minutes later

When I finished making breakfast, I put it on a plate and went to the living to watch TV while eating.

I sat down and turned the TV on and started eating. I went on the K-Drama channel and watched a drama.

6 minutes later

I finished eating and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. After I washed the dishes and put them away, I went upstairs and changed my clothes to go for a walk.

9 minutes later

After I changed and did my routine, I went back downstairs and left the house after grabbing my phone.

I started walking to the park while listening to music.

When I got to the park, i sat down on a bench and watched kids play on the playground. I smiled remembering my childhood.

5 hours later

I decided to head back home and just watch TV until it was time for me to eat dinner.

So I started walking home still listening to music.

10 minutes later

When I got home, I went inside and walked in the living room and turned on the TV and started watching more dramas.

4 hours later

I looked at the time and saw that it was 5:43pm. So I stood up and went to the kitchen to start making dinner.

I grabbed all the ingredients I needed and started cooking.

20 minutes later

When I finished cooking, I put the food on a plate and went back to the living room to watch TV while eating.

8 minutes later

I finished eating and I turned the TV off and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

When I finished the dishes, I went upstairs and did my night routine. When I finished my routine, I plugged my phone up and went to bed. I closed my eyes slowly drifting off the sleep.
________________________________________

I wrote this while listening to Spring Day Violin cover and I Need U Music Box version

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.8K 81 23
a kind beautiful girl named y/n is married to a mafia king named jung hoseok(jhope) This story includes many kpop idols no hate to any idol becoz som...
7K 116 17
Kim Namjoon recently handled his father chair of head mafia . He was very cruel and bad but he had a very soft corner for his loving one . He had 2 b...
176K 3.9K 20
Yn and Taehyung both are young teenagers. Yn is 17 years old. And Taehyung is 18 years old. Taehyung accidentally made Yn pregnant. In this fiction y...