CodeLyoko: Season Five (Compl...

De minkswriting

Xana has been defeated and the Lyoko warriors; Odd, Yumi, Jeremy, Ulrich, and Alieta, can live a life with ou... Mais

CodeLyoko: Season Five (Editing)
Xana
Watching For Xana's Sign
Back On Lyoko; A Sign
Xana Here
Chapter 6
Xana Attack; William
Stuck on Lyoko; The New Girl (Edited)
Xana's Strength
New Program; Xana's New Lair
Volcano Sector
Part 2 of the Volcano Sector
Xana's Attack
Realization
Truth
Day Of The Test
Fish
Xanafication
Minions
Battle of The Bands, Practice for the Dance
The Guardians and The Imposers (Edited)
Saving the Warriors
The Mission
Message to The Reader

Final Chapter B4; Season Six

505 18 8
De minkswriting

Back at school, the cafeteria.

"So I was right. The book still goes on" Odd spoke with a serious tone while eating a bannana.

"Don't talk with your mouth full" Marie scolded him. Yumi sat next to me, she seemed stressed out about something other than Xana. William, Aelita, and Jeremy snickered earning them a glare from Odd and a view of his mouthfull of bannana. Ew.... I ate another spoonfull of cereal.

"What book are you talking about?" Yumi asked.

"This book. Our book of 'unforgettable adventure and danger' isn't over" Odd answered. (quote from the real show)

"Right" we all muttered in response.

"What adventure?" Sissy asked curiously. I groaned, the annoying Ms. princess of the school had to come bother us.

"The adventure of avoiding you. I won't forget how much you bothered us, or got us introuble" I said. 

"Ugh, how rude" she said turning away, and finaly left us alone.

"You okay Ulrich?" Jeremy asked giving me a weird look.

"Yeah I'm fine, just tired I guess" I lied. 'More like I'm done with it all' I thought. I stood up, threw out my breakfast that I never felt like eating, and headed back to the dormatory. No school so I'm going to go sleep all day with my face in the fillow. I was opening the door when I heard someone call my name, "Ulrich wait" it was Yumi. Unable to walk away I just stood there with my head down letting my untamed brown hair cover part of my face.

"Ulrich there's something I wanted to talk to you about" she said.

"Well I don't feel like talking" I grummbled softly.

"Good because I'm the one that wants to talk" she said. I sighed, well I just lost the argument. I turned around and faced.

"On lyoko you said something, and it's been bothering me" she said. I closed my eyes for a second and remembered saying how 'I wasn't good enough, so why shouldn't I strike you down?' I gritted my teeth at the memory. 'Why had I said that? Why!' I mentaly scolded myself.

"What did you mean by that?" she asked.

"Nothing, I don't even remember that" I lied. I didn't want to remember saying that either, nor did I want to tell her what I ment.

"I thought we were friends, so why are you lying to me?" she asked. I felt bitter pain flicker in my chest. 'Just good friends?' I thought crossly.

"Well then maybe we shouldn't be friends" I said with a bitter tone. 'Why did I just say that' I mentaly yelled at myself. 'Great I've probably ruined every chance I had' I thought grimly.

"Fine then we just won't be friends" she said. 'Was this it?' I aksed myself. 'Had I closed off any hope of us together?' I wondered. My chest ached at the very thought. No this couldn't be!  'Darn I'm such an idiot!' I thought, again scolding myself.

"Yumi wait!" I called after her.  

"What do you want now?" she asked without facing me. 

"I- I-" I stuttered. 'Come on... spit it out' I told my self over and over, but I kept stuttering out of nervousness. 

"If your going to waste my time I'm leaving. My parents are probably wondering where I am" she snapped, still not facing me.  

"Yumi I'm sorry okay?" I snapped without meaning to. Without another thought I just was the one speaking when I hadn't wanted to in the first place. 

"After summer break you told me you wanted to be just good friends. Remember that ?" I asked her, but she made no move to let me know she was acknowledging the words I said.

"I was mad beyond mad. Mostly at myself because all day I had been trying to talk to you about you and I" I told her, "and I missed my chance"

"Ulrich I-" Yumi started to say, but I kept talking,

"It tore me apart, it really did" I said closing my eyes to keep fresh tears from spilling. Every word I spoke was from the heart, and as I spoke it felt like a weight was slowly being lifted off of me. 

"I- I really don't know what to think any more" I said with a sigh, "not about you or me, but about you and me" 

"Ulrich. I didn't know how upset you were" she whispered and finaly faced me. There were tears in her beautiful eyes. Yumi wasn't the one to cry when something went wrong, but now she was. 'Stupid! Look what you did you hurt her' I scolded myself mentaly. We faced each other without a word, not a move. I could tell by the look on her face that she was thinking, and it was killing me to not know what she was thinking about me. 'Was she going to tell me to get loss? Or that she hated me, or maybe that we would never be friends?' I wondered anxiously.

"How about- how about we just forget about all of this" she said.

"What?" I asked not quite understanding.

"Just forget about it Ulrich, and go back to that day. This time you can talk" she said; barely one, but a faint smile spread across her face.

"I'd like that" I said. We started walking out towards the park. I had my hands in my pockets, and all the while I thought about holding her hand, but I had no nerve what-so-ever.

"Yumi there's something I wanted to talk to you about" I said, she didn't speak. I put my hand behind my neck and looked away.

"Yumi I- I really l-like you and I wanted us to be together" I said, stuttering still as I talked. My face felt like it was on fire, and I could see that she was blushing. She probably thought that I was stupid or something. 'Idiot!' I insulted myself angrily.

"I know you probably think I'm stupid, but what do you say?" I asked. Her lower lip trembled as she finaly spoke, " I think I'd like that" she said smiling now.

"Darn it I knew I was- wait seriously?" I asked not believing my ears.

"I'd like that. Just you... and me" she said brushing her hair back. I leaned forward, finaly with some nerve, and kissed her. I felt her kiss back, and that had to of been the best momment of my entire life.

"Look Yumi's got a boyfriend!" I heard a little kid yell.

"Yumi! No!" I heard another kid yell. We pulled away quickly to see Yumi's little brother Hiroki and his friend Jonny, who had a crush on Yumi.

"Hiroki were you spying on us?" Yumi demanded to know. I bit my tongue to keep from laughing, Yumi was pretty cute when she was mad; well sometimes.

"No, but we saw you and Ulrich walking off together so we knew something was up" Jonny said quietly.

"So your finally taking my advice" Hiroki laughed. 

"What advice" I asked Yumi. Yumi groaned and put her face in her hand.

"Well I've been telling her for years that she should go out with you. It's not hard to tell that she looooves you, and it even says so in her diary" Hiroki blurted out the last part. 

"HIROKI THAT'S ENOUGH" she made a move to chase them, and they ran off. She held up her fist, "WAIT TILL I GET HOME HIROKI ISHIYAMA!" she yelled. In the distance I could hear them laughing. I thought about asking her if it was true, but then again if it wasn't why was she so mad? My phone buzzed loudly. 'Meeting in Jeremy's dorm room, Lyoko' the message read, it was from Aelita.

"Hey Yumi" I said.

"Don't talk about it Ulrich" she said blushing and still smiling.

"Don't worry about it, and the others are havign a meeting right now" I told her. She nodded her head and we headed towards the dormatorys. Jeremy, Aelita, Odd, Marie, and even William were in Jeremy's dormatory.

"How are you to doing?" Odd asked, one eyebrow raised. 

"Fine" I answered and leaned against the wall.

"Well everyones here" Aelita said turning to Jeremy.

"Alright, I just wanted to talk about Xana and Lyoko" Jeremy said.

"Xana's still out there and needs to be stopped" William said crossly. 

"I think I'm in for another round of Xana-but kicking. Well that is if Xana has a behind" Odd said grinning. 

"I swore to defeat Xana, for my father" Aelita said.

"and I'll be there to help out. Maybe defeat a few kankrelots or so" Jeremy said. Odd and William laughed, "What?" Jeremy asked. 

"Oh nothing, I guess you and kankrelots are an even match being the weakest" Odd laughed. Everyong cracked up laughing, even Jeremy.

"So is everyone in?" Aelita asked looking around.

"To saving the world" Jeremy said also puting his hand in the middle.

"To stopping Xana" Aeliat agreed.

"Lyoko Warriors" Marie said.

"Anialating Xana" William said.

"To the unforgetable adventure and danger" Odd said.

"Lyoko warriors" I said.

"To team work" Yumi agreed. 

"We're Lyoko Warriors and we know it" Odd sang.

"Odd shut it your ruining the momment" Yumi said, but Odd just shrugged not really carring.

"and so the adventure and danger goes on" Marie said.

"To tracking down Xana, creating an anti-virus-" Jeremy said.

"And saving the world" we all finished. Would it be easy? No. Would we be able to save the world? With a little help from friends it would. To saving the world from Xana's evil clutches, the Lyoko Warriors will still be in battle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

THERE WILL BE A SEASON 6! A BOOK TWO!  

NOT RIGHT AWAY, BUT I WILL CREATE A BOOK TWO.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH MY THROUGH THIS BOOK. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AS MUCH AS I LIKE WRITING IT.

RATE 1-10/WORST-BEST

Enjoy reading, writing, and enjoy life :)

-Summer512 ;)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.3K 40 26
This is a sequel to Season 5, and the final season of Code Lyoko. Go read that, or you won't understand nothing that's going on here! XANA destoryed...
25.1K 495 24
(A sequal to Code Lyoko) The super computer was reactived a year after Jeremy Bolpois, Odd Della Robia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama, and Aelita Stone...
9.2K 309 25
What would you do if you were reincarnated into the world of Code Lyoko? I know what I would do, not meddle with the story. I'm a die core fan but I...
2.7K 21 17
It is done. Jeremie and the Lyoko Warriors have finally destroyed XANA and shut down the supercomputer. It is time for healing, and for helping their...