Unforgivable | kth ✓

由 SingularitaeAddict

"If someone loves you, they'd never put themselves in a position to hurt you." Warning: some mature content/s... 更多

Trailer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Author's note
Update

10

53K 2.7K 3.5K
由 SingularitaeAddict

***

Instant gut-wrenching regret is what I feel when I first set my foot in the club.

For someone to hold their birthday party at a club seemed totally dumb to me. Like, how are you going to talk to your guests over the loud music?

But Yuri was my closest friend from university and I wasn't going to question her choice of location.

"So glad you girls could make it!" The long-legged brunette squeals in excitement as she greets both me and Celine and we gather in a tight group hug.

"This is for you, Yuri." I say in a singing voice, handing over the present bag in her slim beautiful fingers.

"Oh, girls, you shouldn't have." She scolds us jokingly before opening the bag. "Oh my God! How did you know I wanted this one?" She gasps, spinning a bottle of perfume in her hands, looking at it from all directions.

"We read your mind." Celine winks at me knowingly and Yuri hugs us again, excusing herself as another one of her guests makes their way towards us and she has to greet them.

I and Celine start casually chit-chatting with other girls from the group, as the club starts filling up and soon it's so overfilled with people that there wasn't space to even drop a needle.

As I was enjoying my drink peacefully, I felt a cold breeze swooshing towards me from behind my back. A tall slim male silhouette appears to my right, his raven black hair stylized in a fashionable up-do, his dark eyes glistening with a spark of mischief.

I knew damn well these eyes. He worked as a teacher at my university even though he was maybe a couple of years older than me. He had tried to make a move on me repeatedly ever since we met freshman year, never taking "no" for an answer.

Even when I had told him multiple times that I had a boyfriend.

"Well, who do we have here." His deep bass voice making the skin on my bare arms bristle, and not in a pleasant way.

"Jaebum." I nod composedly. "I haven't seen you in a while."

"Well, maybe we should meet more often because seeing you feels like a blessing to my eyes." The male smirked, his gaze going all the way down to my cleavage.

"Thank you." I replied in a deadly cold voice that I prayed would make him leave. Instead, he leaned on his right arm on the table, shortening the distance between our faces.

"Let me buy you a drink, to celebrate us bumping into each other tonight." He offered, flashing a gorgeous set of white teeth at me.

"Jaebum, I told you already a gazillion times when you've asked: I'm not interested." I hissed at him, throwing the courtesies out of the window. He had chosen the wrong night to approach me.

Jaebum didn't seem the least bit offended by me spitting figuratively on his invitation. He curled his lips in a sly smile.

"As you wish." He quietly replied and I scoffed, turning my back on him. At last, this was the fastest he had given up.

The next couple of hours I danced with my friends, enjoying the party atmosphere that seemed to have me distracted from the messy stuff that my life had turned into. For that short amount of time, I managed to somehow leave behind all of my problems and issues, the questions that rankled my brain.

For the first time in a while, I felt like a normal girl, having fun at a club with her friends.

"Oh my God, I'm sooo drunk." Yuri stuttered, trying to out-yell the loud music, as she staggered a little bit, finding her balance soon.

"Yeah, maybe these tequila shots were a bad idea." Celine laughed loudly, dancing and bouncing to a song I had never heard before.

I grinned widely at the girls, panting from all the dancing and jumping around. I gestured at them that I was headed towards the booth to catch my breath and calm my mind. All of a sudden, I felt dizzy.

I rested my chin on my palm as I leaned back on my seat. I squinted my eyes, trying to focus on the people around me, but for some reason, my vision had become blurry.

"It's okay, I just have to sit here for a couple of minutes." I mentally try to calm myself down, slightly disturbed by the fact that I was feeling like someone had put my head in a washing machine.

But instead of getting better, I feel my eyelids become heavier and heavier and my head starts hurting real bad. If only I could rest here for just a minute, it will all pass...

I put my hands on my lap, my palms becoming cold and sweaty. I clutch my jaw at the burning pain that's starting to emerge from my head, the world around me spinning faster and faster.

Just as I was about to close my eyes, a male form at the entrance of the club catches my attention. Even through the pain and the dizziness, I was one hundred percent sure of who that was.

I could recognize him even if my life depended on it.

Jungkook?

I narrow my eyes to better focus them, ignoring the whirlpool that the world around me has turned into.

I can distinguish his deep doe eyes, staring at me softly and lovingly. His pink plump lips, curled in a sweet smile, then moving as if the was pronouncing my name. He raises his hand and waves towards my direction as if he was calling me to come to him.

I stand up as quickly as I can in my intoxicated state and hurriedly make my way through the mass of drunk bodies, bouncing against each other. Each person is an obstacle I have to endure to get to Jungkook, to touch him, to kiss him and talk to him again. I can't even hear the music and the voices anymore, the only thing in my mind is getting to him.

Before I can get closer, he turns around halfway and walks towards the exit, his eyes still urging me to follow him. I don't care who I bump into, all I know is I have to keep walking towards Jungkook.

Towards the love of my life.

I'm coming, my love.

I step outside in the chilly spring night, the wind piercing through my thin black top. I cross my arms in front of my chest instinctively, searching around frantically with my eyes for any trail of Jungkook.

I finally spot his white shirt disappearing around the corner of the club and I catch a glimpse of his soft lustrous brown hair blazing from the wind.

I head as quickly as I could in the same direction, my legs shaking and my body lurching as I walk with great difficulty, the world around me spinning again.

I find myself in a dead-end alley behind the club, panting.

"Jungkook?" I breathe, looking around, my heart racing. "Jungkook, where are you?"

My hoarse voice echoes in the empty space. I gasp in horror at the reality that suddenly clarifies in my mind.

I'm all alone.

Suddenly I feel someone approaching me quickly from behind, their steps hurried and urgent. Before I could turn around, someone's warm and heavy body pushes me towards the cold damp wall so hard, that all of the air leaves my lungs.

I squint my eyes at the pain from my head hitting the solid bricks.

"Finally," I hear Jaebum growl inches away from my face and his breath breezes against my neck. "We're alone."

I toss and turn, trying to endure this trap he's got me into, but his grip is way too tight.

"Don't fight this, Y/N." He gives me the sweetest smile. "You knew this would happen one way or another."

"Let go of me, you psycho." I spit, not ceasing to resist his grasp, suddenly all sobered up.

"Well, calling me a psycho is somewhat impolite now, isn't it, Y/N?" Jaebum bites his lower lip, a spark of excitement glistening in his eyes. "It's not good being impolite, Y/N, and I thought you were a good girl. Turns out you're not, huh?"

I hear a sound of a belt unbuckling and I frantically search around for something to hit him with, but I had no luck. Moreover, he had squeezed my legs in between his so I couldn't move at all.  I start freaking out completely.

"Let's see how bad of a girl you are." Jaebum licks his lips devilishly and buries his face in my neck, kissing it, which only sends shivers of disgust down my spine. I feel my whole body stiffening in horror.

"Stop it." I plead as the bastard kept pushing me towards the wall, harder and harder.

"Where's your boyfriend now?" Jaebum grunts, as he unzips his jeans and I squeal and scream as loudly as I can, but my voice turns out dead and follow.

I squeeze my eyes, terrified from what I assumed was to come next, when suddenly in a matter of seconds Jaebum loosens his grip around me.

"Get the fuck away from her!"

Next thing I see, a large fist lands on his jaw so strongly, that it sends his body off flying a meter or two in the other direction.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung grabs me by the arms, shaking me. His eyes illuminate a mixture of sincere worry and pure rage. "Tell me you're okay." He removes a strand of my messy hair falling in front of my face and cups my cheeks, our faces millimeters away from each other.

"I'm okay." I mumble, nearly crying. Taehyung turns around quickly and I follow his gaze in the direction of Jaebum who's already up and standing. He was licking the edge of his mouth where some blood had appeared.

With enviable agility, Taehyung landed another precise and deadly punch on the bastard's face, making him crumble down on the ground, all the air leaving his lungs at once. Jaebum curled his body, his face in a painful grimace.

"Don't ever go near around her again, or next time you won't get out of this alive." Taehyung growled. When I raised my gaze to meet his, his usually deep brown eyes were glistening with rage and adrenaline. His chest was heaving, his hands formed into fists. He looked dangerous, like a wild lion who was about to attack.

A lion you wouldn't want to mess with.

Taehyung's expression shifted in a matter of seconds when he turned towards me, giving me a worried look, as his hands traced my body as though to detect if there was any damage done. I felt my lower abdomen warm up as I felt his soft and secure touch all around my torso.

"I'm okay," I reassure him. "He didn't do anything to me. You were right on time."

Taehyung lets out a deep sigh of relief. He then pulls me in his embrace, wrapping his arms around me and I can sense how worried he was.

"I don't want to think about what would happen if I was a minute late." He whispers next to my ear and my whole body starts burning up. It's the adrenaline, I reassure myself.

Taehyung pulls away, grabbing me by the hand. Our fingers entangled together, he starts dragging me out of the alley as we leave Jaebum hissing and spitting on the ground.

I don't look back even once.

author's note:

finally some action!
Just wanted to let you guys know that I absolutely LOVE Jaebum and GOT7. This story is pure fiction and has nothing to do with my feelings towards him. His character is how he is only for the purposes of the story. Just wanted to make that clear ^_^

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

735K 30.3K 70
You got up so sudden that you almost lost your balance but fortunately someone held your arms. "You okay?" A deep voice said "I uh I'm fine. Just a l...
190K 10.5K 33
❝ mochiminie has sent you a message! ❞ - twitter ! fic ¡ lowercase ! started : 10 / 17 / 18 completed : 11 / 29 / 18 edited : 07 / 23 / 19 ranks • no...
202K 10.8K 41
Highest Ranking in FF as of; 12/25/17 - #254 Date Started: October 20, 2017 Date Ended: April 26, 2018 "This is so weird," Namjoon chortles. "We all...
42.8K 916 23
When jimin comes out of an abusive relationship with Yoongi, he starts to date Jungkook. But Jungkook secretly loves someone else. Whenever he tells...