Secrets

By Araeroe

"Seriously Haruka." Makoto began. "We are at an Italian restaurant and you're eating mackerel." "Hey, it was... More

Secrets
The Word
Swimming pool
Haru's home life
Makoto's Home Life
Confession
Orca
Sharp Edges
Waterparks and Hard-ons?
Cotton Candy
Stupid Pink Haired Snake!
Sleep talking
Reigisa?
Makoto's Choice
Scars and Kisses
Girl Stuff
He's back
Movie
The Mall
Paralyzed
A Thank You
Euphoria
Breakfast Time
First Dates Part 1
First Dates Part 2
Shark teeth
Bashfulness
Monkey Bars and The Future
Authors Note
Ew, School
Double Dates part 1
Double Dates Part 2
Detectives
Sacrifices
Lots and Lots of Tears
Swollen Lips
Sleep
Skipping School
Date
Baths
Christmas Part 1
Christmas part 2
Merry Christmas, Makoto
Christmas Morning
The Plan
Ill take care of you today part 1
Haha okay so i was tagged to do this
Ill take care of you part 2
Not an Update but Please read
Mom
Fukumi Tachibana
Explanations
New Years Eve part 1
New Years Eve part 2
Rumors
Tagged again sorry lol
Constellations
Embrace
Nightmares
Dress up
Truth or Dare
Bed
Truth
Chicken noodle soup
Surprise
Flowers and ice cream
Pssst: You've got a message from Makoto and Haruka!
First Times (Version 1)
First Times (Version 2)
Forgiven
Games
Beach Days
Beach House Silliness
You are my world
Fights
Bandaged
Sleepy
Boys
Tranquil
I'll Protect You
Not an Update
Titanic
Covered scars
One year part 1
One year part 2
Big News
Wedding Plans
The End: Time for a Wedding
Please read
Honeymoon (Smut)
Important!!!
Clarification

Trying something new

432 21 38
By Araeroe

A.N. Happy Valentines Day! Remember, even if you don't have anyone to celebrate with, you always have yourself. So if you're feeling up to it, go buy yourself some flowers or chocolate or a stuffed animal or anything that would make you happy. You don't need another person to make this day special!

Makoto and Haru stayed there, hugging each other closely as they laid down on the blanket. Skin touching skin and hearts beating as one. Once their cuddle fest ended for the tome being, Haru sat up and grabbed the necklaces.

"Turn around." Haru said, as he held up the necklace.

Makoto obliged. He turned around so that he was facing the willow tree and his back was facing Haru. Haru approaches behind him and placed soft kisses at the back of Makoto's neck.

"I love you so much, Mako." He whispered into the skin of Makoto's neck before he brought his arms around, in order to put the necklace on Makoto.

Makoto sucked in a breath of air when the cool metal slithered across the skin of his chest, and laid delicately on his collarbones. Haru felt pride swelling in his chest at the thought that he managed to get someone like Makoto.

Little did Haruka know that Makoto was thinking the same thing for him.

Once the necklace was clasped around his neck, he turned around and without missing a beat, connected their lips together. Haru and Makoto were both dizzy with happiness and getting drunk on each others kisses and touches. Haru's hand caressed the skin of Makoto's cheek, wiping away a small tear that escaped his eye.

As the kiss deepened, Haru pushed Makoto down onto the blanket gently before climbing over him. Makoto looked up at Haru, his eyes shining with love and a hint of lust as he leaned down to nip at the skin of Makoto's neck.

Makoto let out breathy moans as Haru sucked marks into his skin. He pulled away, appreciating the dark pink marks that were forming on his skin. "Should we continue this elsewhere?" Haru asked.

Makoto blushed a deep shade of pink. "Are you crazy?! We can't do something like this at home! Ren and Ran are there."

"We don't have to go all the way...there are still plenty of things we haven't done yet." Haru reminded with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Makoto covered his face with his hands in order to hide his embarrassment. Haru smiled fondly at Makoto. Some things just never change.

"So? What do you say?" Haru asked again.

Makoto peeked our from between his fingers. "Not going all the way? Right?"

Haru softly brushed the hair away from Makoto's face before placing his lips on his forehead. "Right. Not all the way."

Makoto gave Haru a shy smile before he nodded his head. Makoto was honestly so insanely grateful to have someone like Haru in his life. Haru treats Makoto like he's a prince. Not to mention how gently he treats him.....well not unless Makoto doesn't want it gently.

Haru and Makoto drove back home, the radio playing soft and tranquil music. Makoto closed his eyes, resting his head against the seat. He let the feeling of the breeze coming through the window and the feeling of Haru's hand on his tale over his mind.

"We're back." Haru said softly, leaning over to place a soft kiss on Makoto's cheek.

Makoto hummed in response and unbuckled his seatbelt before walking to the house, not worrying about the fact that their was food and drinks still in the car. Haru apparently felt the same way because he left it in the car and walked into the house.

It was around 9:30 and Ran had put Ren to sleep since Ren was getting tired. Makoto and Haru walked up the stairs before knocking on Ran's door lightly.

Ran opened the door a little bit and peaked through the crack, making sure it was either Haru or Makoto.

She opened the door all the way when she saw Makoto and Haru's smiling faces.

"Hey, Ran. It's getting pretty late, why don't you try and get some sleep." Makoto said softly, ruffling her hair.

"M'kay Mako-nii." She sounded tired and she rubbed her eyes before giving the two boys a hug. Both Makoto and Haru placed a kiss at the top of her head before she climbed into the bed.

"Do you want to keep a light on?" Makoto asked. He knew that Ran often wakes up in the middle of the night, scared that she was back in the basement. So she turns on a light without telling anyone. But whenever Makoto goes to wake her up, her lamp is almost always on.

"Yes please." She spoke quietly.
———————————————————————
A.N. Smut ahead, kind of kinky-ish. If you are uncomfortable reading, skip ahead. You have been warned. Also sorry its-a-namjin-stan the word you hate is in this soooo yeah.

Haru immediately wrapped his arms around Makoto's neck, gently tracing the skin that was exposed. He brought their lips together and almost as soon as their lips touched, Makoto was filled with desire.

The kiss was sweet for a while, simply just lips moving in sync, and sharp intakes of breath. But after a while the kiss grew hungry, teeth occasionally crashed together but neither of them cared. Somewhere along the way of Haru walking Makoto backwards to the bed, Makoto's shirt had been removed.

Makoto's back hit the mattress lightly and Haru straddled his lap, quickly pulling his own shirt off and throwing it onto the floor in the direction of the hamper.

Makoto pulled Haru down for a kiss that unintentionally left both of them moaning. Haru's body began to rock forward slightly, trying to gain some sort of friction. Both of their faces were flushed and they were both needy of attention.

Haru unzipped his own pants, throwing them by his shirt. "Wanna try something?" Haru asked, sucking harshly on Makoto's collarbone and shoulder.

"Yes!" Makoto answered a little too quickly, causing him to look away embarrassed. Haru smirked before rolling his hips down.

Makoto gasped as he felt Haru grind down on his length and he brought his hands up to run over Haru's chest and stomach. "You really didn't miss a beat when I asked if you wanted to try something. Are you a little desperate?" Haru teased.

Makoto groaned partially in embarrassment and partially because Haru was nipping at his neck again. "I think we should have a new rule." Haru said as he started kissing down Makoto's chest. Makoto gasped as he felt Haru's tongue on his nipple and he grasped the sheets in clenched fists. "I think we should have a safe word."

"What is- ah-what is that?" Makoto moaned out. Haru moved over to the other nipple, repeating the same movements.

"A safe word, is a word that will make me stop whatever I'm doing." Haru began to explain. "It means that I'm in charge and I will do what I want, unless you say the safe word."

Makoto was nervous but couldn't deny that his pants were getting too tight at the thought of doing whatever Haru asked of him.

"Okay...what should the word be?"

"Usually it's used in colors like a traffic light. Red meaning stop, yellow meaning get ready to stop, and green meaning go. But we could also have a different one if you prefer." Haru explained, still grinding his hips down onto Makoto's crotch.

"That-That will work." Makoto said breathlessly.

"Okay....you ready to try something?" Haru asked, just to make sure.

Makoto nodded his head, slightly nervous as to what was going to happen but ready nonetheless.

Haru pulled his boxers off and smirked when Makoto instantly blushed harder. He moved up off of Makoto's lap and onto his chest.

Makoto seemed to understand what he was meant to do because without instruction he wrapped his mouth around the tip of Haru's cock. Makoto swirled his tongue around his length as he bobbed his head, taking more and more of Haru's length in.

Haru's head was thrown back when almost all of his length was in Makoto's mouth. Makoto pulled off for air, licking the tip of his dick and running his tongue over the slit. "Fuck, Mako!" Haru moaned out.

He subconsciously began to roll his hips, and Makoto completely submitted underneath him.

Makoto got an idea and tapped at Haru's leg. Haru immediately stopped, and pulled out of his mouth, looking at Makoto in concern. "Are you okay? Do you wanna stop?"

Makoto laughed. "I'm okay and I definitely don't want to stop. I just got an idea..." Makoto's sentence got quieter near the end and he looked away from Haru's gaze.

"Hm? What would this idea be?" Haru asked in a teasing voice, knowing very well that Makoto was embarrassed by his idea.

"Y-you can f-fuck my mouth if y-you wanted-if you wanted to..." Makoto closed his eyes, not believing the words that just came from his mouth.

Haru, however grew harder at the thought. He leaned down and kissed Makoto, not caring one bit that his dick had just been in his mouth. "You'd let me do that, baby?" Haru asked.

"Of course. I don't mind. I said that I kind of liked it last time so..." Makoto felt a little better knowing that Haru wasn't weirded out by the idea.

"Alright, but if you want me to stop, just hit my leg to let me know." Haru wanted to make sure that he wasn't going to force Makoto into anything. If he did that he wasn't sure how he could live with himself.

"Okay." Makoto agreed. Haru looked down at him lovingly, softly brushing the hair away from Makoto's face.

Makoto opened his mouth, allowing Haru's member to fit. Haru started of slow, just rolling his hips gently. And Makoto laid there, relaxing his throat, and maintaining eye contact with Haru.

After a little bit, Haru couldn't keep the same slow pace. He thrusted forward faster and harder than before, hitting the back of Makoto's throat. Makoto gagged slightly but didn't stop him. Although it was terribly uncomfortable for Makoto, just the thought that he's making Haru feel good was pleasure for him too.

Haru felt his stomach coil up as he continued to thrust into Makoto's mouth. "M-Mako I-fuck! I'm gonna come!" Haru moaned out. The coil in his stomach began to heat up and he was losing all self control as his senses became shocked. He felt the the heat pooling in his stomach burst as he came down Makoto's throat, holding Makoto's head in place. Haru pulled out, shakily, because of how sensitive he was. Just the feeling of Makoto's lips around his tip caused his legs to shake.

Haru came down from his high and saw Makoto looking at him adoringly. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" Haru asked.

"No, I'm okay." Makoto said with a smile. He shyly looked away a second after though at the realization that he was insanely horny and needed some sort of relief.

"What's wrong?" Haru asked. Of course Haru knew what was wrong, he could hear all of the little moans that Makoto let out when he was thrusting into his mouth.

"Can you...can you maybe help me?" Makoto asked bashfully.

Haru leaned down, giving Makoto as sweet kiss before he created one more love bite on his neck, making Makoto whine and try to rut onto thin air.

"Of course. I would love to help you. Besides, you did so good taking me like that." Haru praised, causing a whimper to escape Makoto's lips. Haru quirked a brow at this and smirked in realization. Sure it wasn't necessarily the biggest surprise based on everything he's been through, but he was still a little surprised for him.

Haru leaned down closer to Makoto's face. Kissing gently up his neck before nipping at his ear. "What was that? Hm? Do you like to be praised?" Haru teased. Makoto looked away in denial. When Haru didn't get a response he tried again. "You didn't answer me. Do you want to be praised, wanna be a good boy for me?" When those words left Haru's mouth, Makoto let out a loud whine. "I'll take that as a yes."

Haru crawled down Makoto's body, leaving a trail of love bites down his chest to the waistline of his pants. He pulled down his pants, keeping his boxers on. Makoto was already painfully hard and raised his hips up, trying to gain friction.

Haru held his hips down. "None of that right now, okay?" Haru said. He bent down and mouthed Makoto through his boxers. "You're gonna have to be a little patient, baby."

Haru ran his fingers up and down Makoto's hips, and sucked hickeys on the inside of his thighs.

"H-Haru please?" Makoto whined.

"Patience." Haru mumbled into Makoto's skin. He pulled his boxers down, this time Makoto was too desperate to be embarrassed and hide.

Haru gently ran his pointer finger up Makoto's length before swiping over the tip. Makoto's legs tensed as he tried not to buck his hips up. Haru wrapped his hand around Makoto's cock, stroking slowly before picking up his speed.

After only a few minutes, Makoto was already about to come. Haru continued his actions until Makoto moaned out: "Haru! I'm about to!" And then stopped.

Makoto whimpered at the feeling of his orgasm being stopped. "Pleasepleaseplease!" He begged.

"You know your safe word?" Haru asked, just to make sure.

"I'm still at g-green." Makoto couldn't control his actions as he rolled his hips in desperation.

"I'm gonna do something else now." Haru said as he got up and pulled out a bottle of lube from the nightstand. He lathered his fingers with a generous amount of lube as well as around Makoto's entrance. "Spread your legs." Haru said. 

Makoto obeyed, even though he was still a little shy. But all of his shyness disappeared when he felt Haru gently push a finger into him.

"Just relax." Haru said calmly. Makoto nodded and let out a surprising moan when Haru began to move his finger around.

"Haru, please! More!" Makoto cried out. Haru slowly worked in a second finger, carefully spreading Makoto open.

Haru curled his fingers trying to find the one spot that had Makoto seeing stars. He knew he found it when Makoto jerked slightly and let out a loud moan. "Please, right there!"

Haru used his other hand to wrap around Makoto's cock again as he began to brush against Makoto's prostate.

"I'm so close! Please, more!" Makoto had sweat beading at his forehead and his hands were grasping the sheets, his toes curling.

Haru stopped stroking Makoto's cock, earning a small whine from Makoto but continued to press his now three fingers into his prostate.

"H-Haru!" Makoto moaned out as Haru continued to abuse that spot.

Haru could see Makoto's cock twitching and leaking a puddle of precum onto his stomach. "Are you gonna cum untouched, baby?" Haru spoke.

Makoto could no longer form coherent sentences and only moans left his mouth.

Makoto's legs shook and he tried to close them, but to no avail as Haru held them open. "You're being such a good boy. Coming just from my fingers." Haru praised. Makoto's eyes rolled back as his orgasm crashed over him, come leaking down his length.

Haru pulled his fingers out and quickly engulfed Makoto into his mouth, causing Makoto to cry out and buck his hips at the sensitivity. Once Makoto stilled, Haru pulled off with a pop and smiled proudly at his work.

Makoto was covered in dark red love bites, come dripping down the side of his stomach. Eyes glazed over and mouth agape.

"You did so good, baby." Haru brushed his hair that was stuck to his face with sweat back before giving him a quick kiss. "I'll be right back." Haru said.

After a few moments, Haru came back with a warm washcloth and cleaned off the sweat and come off of Makoto.

He opened up some drawers and pulled out boxers and soft cotton pajama pants and helped Makoto put them on before he himself got into his pajamas as well.

He carried Makoto bridal style to the other room and set him down on the bed before putting his sheets in the washing machine.

Makoto laid down in the bed, moving over closer to the wall, allowing Haru to climb in next to him. He wrapped his arms around Haru's body and cuddled closely into his bare chest.

Haru leaned down and placed his lips at the top of his head. "I love you." He said softly.

"I love you too." Makoto said back, his voice low and groggy. He fell asleep with Haru gently running his fingers through his hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.9K 17
While exploring Iwatobi High School, you're suddenly offered a spot on their renewed swim team to train and compete in events. What could be more per...
8.9K 243 9
When Makoto finds out about Rin's feelings towards Haru, out comes the true Makoto. He gives Rin the challenge to see who can win in a race for Haru...
6.4K 240 3
Summary: "Haruka Nanase had known he was going to go completely deaf one day from a very young age. It never bothered him because he and his soul mat...
7.5K 297 16
Two second years in college fight through their social lives two different ways. 20 years old, large friend groups, polar opposites but they feel the...