Therapy [KRISTEN STEWART] (DI...

keepfaithbaby

❝My lungs gave out As I faced the crowd I think that keeping this up could be dangerous I'm flesh and bone I'... Еще

Epigraph
Trailer
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

Introducing

567 5 0
keepfaithbaby

QUICK AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is an AU (alternative universe)! The story is set in 2016.

Kristen J. Stewart. Aged 16. An actress, a model and a dancer. She competes occasionally. She also plays the guitar, the piano and the violin and takes singing lessons.

Instagram: suck_upon

Mackenzie C. Foy. Aged 15. An actress, a model, practices tae kwon do, horseback riding and ice skating. She plays the ukulele, takes acting and voice lessons and is also a competitive dancer.

Instagram: mackenziefoy

Kristen and Mackenzie are each other's biggest competition in everything. But sometimes that can turn into an ugly game.

Anton V. Yelchin. Aged 17. He is an actor, an honour student, a musician, a photographer and a singer. He was Kristen's first boyfriend. They are together in English class.

Instagram: antonyelchinphoto + elvisyelchin

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.6M 52.8K 84
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃| ❝︎Why are you so paranoid?❞︎ ❝︎Why aren't you?❞ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞 �...
26.4K 421 22
Bella swan's younger sister, ada, can be a lot to handle. flare ups in anxiety, depression, an eating disorder and drug abuse are usually enough to k...
In Your Company PrawnLMB

Подростковая литература

2.1K 175 36
--Re-written-- When I was 8 we were playing hide and seek in the little park surrounded by bush down the street from my house. It was a large group o...
3M 77.6K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...